Lucky Strike Pt. 04 (End)

Story Info
Alex's unusual powers expand as the story comes to a close.
9.1k words
4.35
5.1k
6

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/11/2024
Created 06/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kinkynfit
Kinkynfit
1,718 Followers

Author's note: The following story is fictional and contains scenes of incest, mind control, non-consent, watersports, humiliation and some gay male sex. All persons engaged in sex are over the age of 18.

****

If you have been following my story from the beginning, you would think that everything was roses and sunshine in my life. Unfortunately, that was not the case.

I still struggled mightily with alcohol and sex addiction. And now I was having regular sexual incest with my daughter's Bree and Becca.

I also began to have terrible migraines. These gargantuan headaches almost always occurred after I used my mind powers for a lengthy period of time.

I was also having trouble separating truth from fantasy. Was any of this even real or was it all just in my mind?

The source of my drinking was about to be revealed in a big way.

This story comes to a close.

It is now 5 years since I got struck by lightning.

"I must obey...I must submit!"

****

I had been having such vivid dreams of my youth that I often woke in the morning drenched in sweat. "I must obey...I must submit!" This mantra kept circulating in my mind every morning as I awoke. What the hell did it mean?

My memories of that time, 30 or so years ago were so jumbled. I wasn't certain about it, but everything seemed to point to that lightning strike. It was as though it had caused a rift in my long term memory. I believed that my migraines were a direct result of the trauma I experienced when I got hit with that bolt. I felt as though everything was about to unravel and not in a good way either.

Peg looked at me with concern. "Perhaps you should talk to someone who can help you Tom." She offered as she casually stroked my cock.

"You must obey...you must submit." I had the sudden urge to force her face down on my cock and make her suck me off.

No way! I had my fill of shrinks. I didn't need to talk anything through. What I needed were answers! And the only place I could get those answers was the one place that I feared returning to.

"I must obey...I must submit!" What the hell did it mean?

It took many weeks of planning to psyche myself up, to go back home and deal with those monsters again. I didn't share that with Peg because she wouldn't understand. I'm not sure that I fully understood it.

I took a trip to visit my family in Oregon while Peg stayed back and watched over things at the Casino. The girls were really looking forward to seeing their cousins, Aunts, Uncles and grandparents.

We showed up at my parents house for the weekend. The limo dropped us off before anyone got there.

I come from a fairly large family. I have 3 older sisters, 2 younger sisters and 2 brothers whom are also older than I am. I only mentioned one of my sisters in the 1st story. Her name was Renea and we engaged in incest together when I was a teenager. Back then it was a form of escape and I would have welcomed anything to escape my troubled youth.

Paige was the oldest at 58, then there was Alice at 56, Gail at 54, Dave was 53, Alex was 52, Carla was 51 and Renea was 49. I was the youngest and 47. My parents Dave Sr and Jill, both in their late 70's, are still happily married and getting up there in age.

My brothers and sisters are all married and have kids of their own. This was to be a family reunion of sorts and I was grateful that my daughters were there for the moral support.

If you recall from the first story, I was kind of the social pariah among my friends and family. I was a drunk and a degenerate gambler back then. Everyone avoided me like the plague. I couldn't blame them really. Those were some dark times in my life.

But now things were different. I had turned my life around and was rich. Far richer than I ever dreamed I would become, that was certain. It would be interesting to see how that all played out this weekend.

"Tom! You made it!" My dad shouted as he shook my hand.

("The son of a bitch actually showed up! Nothing but a degenerate bum and a pain in my ass. I had hoped to never see his worthless, penniless ass again!" He mused sourly in his mind.)

"Oh Tom! So good of you to come." Mom gushed and kissed my cheek.

"Hi Grampa and Gramma." Bree and Becca echoed in greeting.

"Wow aren't you two all grown up!" Grampa replied.

"And pretty too, just like Allison. Where is your mom girls? Will she be joining us?" Mom asked my daughters.

Bree answered her question. "No, mom won't be joining us. Things didn't work out between her and dad. They are divorced now."

("I wonder what took her so long. If Dave Sr. acted the way Tom did, I'd be long gone too. Good for her!" Mom mused pleasantly in her mind.)

"Huh!" Dad harrumphed.

We were shown to our rooms. My parents had a huge house. They owned a ranch and a huge sprawling 100 acre plot with the mountains as a backdrop.

A heaviness settled upon me the moment I entered that damn house again. "I must obey...I must submit!" It permeated the walls, the floors and there was no escape. It was like all hope vanished the moment I set foot in that place.

We changed our clothes and went out to the pool. Mom and dad were there and someone was grilling some hot dogs and burgers.

I saw my dad and he waved me over. He didn't look happy.

("Oh God no! What did the son of a bitch go and do now? I bet he needs another handout. If he asks for one more cent I'm gonna go off on his ass! Doesn't he realize by now that he must obey...he must submit? There is no escaping it." Dad fumed in his mind.)

I walked over to my dad and handed him a wrapped gift.

"Hey Dad! This is for you." I said and handed him the package.

"Son! You didn't need to bring me anything. I'm just glad to see you and the girls." He smiled.

"Yeah, I know dad, but you did help me out when I needed it most and I wanted to pay you back for all your troubles." I told him.

"Well, thanks, I appreciate it, but you should probably be giving this to your brothers instead. They really feel jaded towards you Tom." He said.

"I have gifts for them as well, so don't worry about it." I told him.

"Should I open this now?" He asked.

I nodded my head in the affirmative.

He unwrapped the gift and smirked. "Huh, another pair of moccasins would be nice!" He said as he admired the shoe box.

He opened the lid of the shoe box and parted the tissue paper.

"Jesus son! Where did you get this?" He closed it up quickly and looked around nervously.

"Dad, dad. It's all legit, I promise you. If you would prefer a check instead, I can write one out for you. But I figured cash would be better and easier to spend. This way you won't have to pay taxes on it." I smiled cheerfully.

("No, this is fine as long as you didn't rob a bank or anything." He mused uneasily.)

"I didn't rob a bank dad. Could you imagine me as a bank robber?" I laughed.

He looked at me curiously. I couldn't blame him since I just read his thoughts.

"No, I suppose I can't." He told me and smirked.

("But this is a lot of money son. How did you get ahold of it? I hope you're not selling drugs!" He mused bitterly.)

"You're probably curious how I can all of a sudden have so much money in my possession. Well, as it so happens, I work for a casino now. I've risen up the ranks and have become its CEO." I told him.

"What?!! That's exciting news son! I'm happy for you. Which casino?" He replied as his hand reached into his pants pocket.

A searing pain ripped through my mind. My vision turned wonky and I heard ringing in my ears and odd voices calling my name. "YOU MUST OBEY...YOU MUST SUBMIT!!!" I closed my eyes and winced in pain.

"Ringo's!" I blurted in pain.

Dad gripped my elbow.

"You okay there Alex? You look uncomfortable." He said with concern.

"I'm having a migraine." I said and walked away from him.

I stumbled up to my room and laid back on the bed. My head was killing me. I had such a bad migraine!

That heaviness returned. My head was pounding! "You must obey...you must submit!" "You must obey...you must submit!" "You must obey...you must submit!" "YOU MUST OBEY...YOU MUST SUBMIT!!!"

And then I blacked out.

****

I awoke a few hours or so later. Someone was calling my name.

"Daddy?"

"Daddy?" A voice said from far away.

I felt like I was swimming through molasses to respond.

"Daddy? Are you okay?" Becca asked as she nudged my arm.

"DADDY!" The voice shouted.

I opened my eyes and looked at her. My vision was still kind of wonky.

Becca was standing before me and holding a knife. The edge dripped with blood and she had an evil grin on her face.

"I killed her daddy! Bree is gone from our lives!" And then she laughed maniacally.

I flinched away from her.

"You must obey...You must submit!"

"Daddy?" She asked with concern.

I looked again and the knife was gone.

I was relieved. That was some crazy waking nightmare.

"You don't look so good. Are you having another headache?" She asked kindly.

"Yeah kiddo. It's a bad one." I told her.

Becca was dressed in a bikini top that was very suggestive and a flowery wrap around skirt.

("Naughty boy! Your staring at my breasts is making me wet daddy. I so want to fuck you but what would we say if we got caught." She mused in her mind.)

My dick lurched in my pants and Becca saw it. She licked her lips.

She moved to the door and locked it.

"Would it please you to know that Bree and I are getting along superbly with our cousins? We were playing volleyball in the pool and It was so much fun!

Megan is now 27 and her sister Anne is 25. Jane is also 25, Susan is 23. Diane is 23 and so is Laurie and Zoe is 21. Claire is also 25 and her sister Nina is 22. Barb is 26, Jenna is 24 and Jill is 22. Mark is 23, Sam is 25 and Shane is 22.

It was 4 against 4 daddy and it was such a turn-on watching our cousins jump around. So many tits and squeals of laughter. I could easily see something happening between us this weekend." She winked.

("Does that mean you no longer want anything to do with me?" I teased her mind.)

"Never daddy! I only have eyes for you so don't kid around with me like that. It's not funny anymore! Let me prove it to you!" She looked at me lustfully.

Becca untied her top and lowered the sides. When her breasts came into view, my dick began to grow.

She opened my pants and started to stroke my cock.

"Becca stop!" I told her.

"I want to play daddy. I must obey...I must submit!" She said slowly.

"I have to urinate first kiddo." I told her.

I sat up and got to my feet.

Becca beckoned me to her.

"Urinate on me daddy. I must obey...I must submit!" She told me.

She opened my pants and pulled out my dick. She then took my hand and led me into the private bathroom. She got in the tub and knelt down. It took a couple of minutes before my urine began to trickle out of me. She caught the first little bit in her mouth before my stream intensified.

Hot, yellow piss wet her hair and splashed in her face, down her neck and over her tits. I watched as Becca washed herself in the hot stream. She drank more of it and coughed as it was too intense.

"No daddy! No more! Stop!" She tried to move away but I wouldn't let her.

"Filthy little slut!" I muttered.

"Ohhhhh." She moaned.

My piss continued to shoot in her mouth. She drank what she could of it.

"Dirty, sleazy tramp!" I berated her with my shameful words.

"YES DADDY! YES! I MUST OBEY...I MUST SUBMIT!" She moaned louder as it turned her on immensely.

My piss ended and I slapped her hard across the face.

"Pathetic little whore!" I continued to humiliate her.

I choked her with my hand and then slapped it across her tits and connected with her erect nipples.

Tears flowed down Becca's cheeks.

"Please stop daddy!" She begged me to stop but I was crazed with lust.

My hands played with her hard nipples roughly.

I took my limp dick and slapped her face with it. She tried to suck it and failed with every slap to her face.

"You must obey...You must submit you little slut!" I said with spite.

Becca caught my dick on the next slap and took it into her hot wet mouth.

("Oh daddy! I missed this. Such a perfect, thick, beautiful cock." She moaned in her mind since her mouth was full of cock.)

("You missed this? You felt me inside you just last night, you little WHORE!!!" I scolded her in her mind.)

("I know daddy, but if it were up to me, I would never leave your bed." She whimpered.)

Becca gave such excellent head. Peg taught her well.

She sucked my dick and flicked the sensitive spot just under the head of my dick rapidly with her tongue in a fluttering way. I felt the cum begin to swirl in my nuts before ramming my dick into her throat.

"You must obey!...You must submit and swallow my sperm!" I told her angrily.

I grabbed the back of her head and used her mouth like a cunt. She couldn't resist in the slightest bit.

I grunted, "Ungh!" And began to spurt huge globs of sperm down her throat.

"You...Must...Obey!...You...must...submit...and...swallow...every...drop...you stupid...twat!" I grunted and emphasized every word, with every blast of semen from my dick.

My own daughter milked me dry before removing her mouth and eyeing me slyly.

I pulled her off of me. I felt disgusted by her. I grabbed her arm roughly and pulled her out of the tub and then pushed her onto the bed, tore off her bikini bottoms and gave her a vicious open handed spanking.

"You...Must...Obey!...You...must...submit...and...take...my...dick...deep...in...your...cunt...you...filthy...slut!" I grunted and emphasized every word as my hand smacked her ass red.

I was hard again and rammed my dick in deep.

"NO DADDY STOP!!! i DON'T GIVE YOU CONSENT TO DO THIS!!!" She screamed into the bed covers.

Becca took every inch of my thick cock.

"You must obey!...You must submit!" I chanted as I fucked Becca's pussy.

I grabbed her hips and fucked her savagely. I didn't care if she climaxed or not. It wasn't about her. She was beneath me as all women were. All women are sluts and whores and needed to be treated like crap!

I drove my dick in deep and grunted something unintelligible and sent huge globs of sperm deep inside her cunt before collapsing on her sweaty back.

****

Becca was laying beside me when I woke up.

"Hey Punkin, I just had the most vivid dream." I began.

"Were you fucking me in it daddy?" She asked.

"Yeah, I was. How did you know?" I asked her.

"Well, I think I had the same dream. It was kind of disturbing thought daddy because you weren't your normal loving self. Not that I minded but it was just an observation." She told me.

"Yeah, I was kind of a jerk wasn't I. I humiliated you with my words and..." I began to say when she finished my sentence for me.

"...you urinated on me. But the interesting thing was that I really enjoyed it daddy. Well, at first I did because I must obey and I must submit." She replied and drove her ass against my erection.

I reached down and inserted my dick inside her sloppy wet pussy once again. I reached my cum covered hand up and smeared it over her mouth before I choked her with my hand.

"No daddy stop! You're hurting me!" She whimpered and tried to pull away from me.

"You ready for another fucking you little tramp? You want me to really ram my dick in hard and deep you pathetic little tease?" I berated her with my words.

"NOOOOOO! STOP DADDY PLEASE! IT HURTS!" Becca choked out in a scream.

But I didn't hear her. I drove my cock in deep and mauled her nipples with my other hand.

"I meust obeey!...I meust submeet!" She choked out.

I didn't care that I was hurting her. She was beneath me as all women were.

"Dirty little whore! Pathetic cock sucking tease! I'm cummmiiinnnggg!!!" I blurted and launched a huge amount of sperm deep inside her pussy again. Huge volleys of semen ejaculated again and again inside her pussy.

My grip on her throat eased up.

The heaviness lifted and I became myself again.

I wasn't myself just then and neither was Becca as she pulled away from me. My dick slipped from her pussy along with a huge gush of my semen. She turned to look at me. Her hand rubbed the red marks on her neck.

"Daddy what happened? Why does my neck hurt and why can't I remember the last 45 minutes with you?" She whimpered.

"I think I just raped you Becca. I wasn't myself just now. Something was controlling me." I told her.

"It wasn't just you daddy. It was also m-me too oo oo." She began to cry.

I began to sob as well because part of me knew what was happening here.

Becca turned and hugged me to her. She kissed me and told me that she forgave me for raping her just now.

And then we made love together. It was gentle and loving. I ate her out and then she straddled my dick and rode me to 5 more orgasms before I blasted my sperm inside her pussy.

We got out of bed and took a hot shower together.

"I talked with aunts Joan and Violet. I could see you having a threesome with them daddy." She laughed.

"Oh you do do you? And what makes you think that my sisters-in-laws would even entertain the idea of sleeping with me." I asked her.

"Oh nothing really daddy. It's just a woman's intuition." She giggled mischievously.

Little did she know that I could read her mind. I soaped up her tits as I read her thoughts.

("I overheard aunts Joan and Violet talking about how dissatisfied they are with their husbands and their tiny little dicks. How desperate they are for a real man to take them and make them do unspeakable things together. They fool around together and often from the sounds of it. The other three aunts are happily married but Joan and Violet are far from it. The little hints they gave me makes me think they are moments away from making a move on one if not several of their nieces. I was close enough to Joan that she casually grazed my erect nipples with her fingers more than 3 times in the brief 2 minutes I was in her presence." Becca thought idly.)

My daughter descended before me and kissed my dick in a loving way and then we got out of the shower. We dried each other off.

I got out a pair of swim trunks. I put on the ones that Becca bought for me. She said that they hugged my cock in such a way that would take a woman's breath away if she saw them wet and in the right light.

We made our way out to the pool again.

We saw Bree and she came over and hugged me.

("Everyone is here daddy and wondering where you are. Come with me. You are safe with me." She said in her mind.)

I hesitated and she gave me a hug to encourage me.

We walked down the steps and I felt better with every step.

We walked along the deck and one by one, I greeted my siblings and their kids. Wow! Everyone had grown up so fast!

I grabbed a beer and drank it and sat on a lounge chair. I leaned back and closed my eyes briefly when a shadow blotted the sun.

("There is my worthless brother! He still owes me $50,000 bucks! He is such a schmuck! I fucking hate even looking at his worthless ass." Dave sneered in his mind.)

I turned and saw Dave standing to my left and sneering at me.

("Just look at the fool of a man. So drunk he needs his daughter to help him around. And what is up with them? Wearing next to nothing and teasing us the way they do. I may have to teach each one a lesson they will never forget. You want to dress like a whore, then I will fuck you like one. You must obey...You must submit! Mark my words. It's the least they can do to pay back the $25k I loaned that degenerate of a father." Alex hissed in his mind.)

I opened my eyes to see my brothers looking down at me with spite. I almost could picture them spitting on me.

I slowly got to my feet and held out my hand to say hello, but each brother just ignored it.

Becca walked up and hugged my side.

Kinkynfit
Kinkynfit
1,718 Followers