Lucky Strike Pt. 04 (End)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked over to it and saw that it had Nazi markings on it. It was broadcasting in German, but I was hearing it in English and it was affecting my subconscious. It was repeating the same thing over and over repeatedly...You Must Obey!...YOU MUST SUBMIT!

I looked around the room and saw a two by four. I picked it up and began to smash the transmitter to pieces.

The heaviness left my mind immediately and I felt much better.

I went back out to my family. They were all still unconscious. I walked over to my dad and stomped on the button and shattered it.

I sat down in a metal chair and closed my eyes. I'm still not sure how I did it, but I connected with everyone there. It was rather easy since their minds were not in a state of process at the moment. I erased memories...memories of this place...memories of torment...memories of humiliation and shame.

And in their place, I left something instead.

I carried my daughters back up to the main house and placed them in bed beside me.

****

The following morning when I awoke, I smelled coffee and eggs.

I put on a t-shirt, pair of boxers and moccasins and walked out to a bustling scene.

Everyone was up and in a similar outfit as me.

I walked in the kitchen and Violet was standing by the coffee maker.

"There he is. Hi Tom, cream and sugar?" She asked.

"Uh no, just black." I told her.

She handed me a cup of hot coffee and winked at me. That's when I looked down and saw that her nipples were erect and were very noticeable through her wife beater t-shirt. My dick lurch and she choked on a sip as she looked down at my crotch.

Violet walked into the pantry and motioned me to join her. Once we were out of eyesight, she reached a hand down and grasped my dick.

"I thought that Becca was just talking shit the other night or that maybe the alcohol was doing the talking for her, but I'm impressed. Do you know how long it's been since I was last laid?" She asked.

I set my coffee cup on the counter, reached my hands up and cupped her breasts in my hands. My thumbs made contact with her hard nipples. She closed her eyes and stifled a moan.

"Ahem." Someone cleared their throat behind me.

I kept my hands on Violet's breasts and turned to see Renea's daughter Megan standing there looking at us.

"Jesus Christ!" She blurted as she saw the bulge in my shorts.

I smiled when I saw her much longer nipples appear through her t-shirt.

She walked over and casually shut the door.

I removed my hands from Violet's breasts and placed them on Megan's breasts.

"Uh, uncle Tom? Not that I object to what you are doing but why did you just grab my titties?" She asked innocently.

"It just felt like the right thing to do." I told her.

I grabbed her hard nipples through her shirt and tweaked, twisted, pulled and pinched them.

She bit her lower lip.

I boosted her petite body up on the counter seconds after I pulled down her shorts. I pressed her back and she instinctively spread open her legs. Her pussy was bald and wet and Violet and I both collectively sighed when we saw her perfect little peach.

Violet slid a couple of fingers inside her niece's pussy.

"Oh wow are you wet!" Violet said with great lust.

"How much longer until breakfast is ready?" I asked before taking a sip of coffee.

"Not long enough for you to eat me out aunt Violet." Megan told us.

Violet removed her fingers and they were wet with Megan's juices. She held them up as we watched the liquid travel down her hand before she turned and placed them in my mouth.

"Mmmm." I moaned.

"Is it true what Becca told me Violet?" I asked her.

"I guess it depends on what she told you." She smirked.

"That Megan here has a very deep cunt." I stated.

"You should be corrected sir. We both have a very deep cunt." She fingered more of Megan's juices out and licked them clean.

"My cock needs to feed and soon so don't keep me waiting long." I told the two beautiful women before we exited the closet.

****

15 of us ate breakfast together.

I sat next to mom and she kept smiling at me frequently.

Jill was on my other side and I felt her hand on my thigh. It inched toward my dick and then she grabbed it.

We finished breakfast and the plates were cleared as we all pitched in to help.

The guys were strangely absent.

Violet and Joan arranged a large comfy chair for me to sit in.

"For freeing us from the torment of that transmitter, we want to thank you Tom. So sit back and enjoy what we have planned." Renea told me.

My nieces Jill and Laurie stood in front of me and began to strip naked. They moved in synch as some music began to play in the background. And when they were naked they crawled over to me and helped me out of my clothes.

The duo then began to take turns stroking my dick until it was long and hard.

I looked over and saw Bree and Becca move around the room and undress their cousins and aunts. An orgy ensued and I was the prize.

The smell of pussy permeated the air and moans could be heard all around me.

"We all want a chance to ride this monstrous cock uncle Tom." Jill said with great lust.

She was the first to straddle my cock, but sadly my dick was too big for her super tight pussy. Laurie's pussy was also too small and so was Anne's, Nina's and Zoe's.

Jenna went next and had to stop after 3 inches entered her snatch. It was just too painful to continue. Claire and Diane also had a similar experience.

Barb straddled my dick next and sank down about 5 inches.

"Jesus Christ it's fucking huge!" She shouted.

Even as wet as she was she only lasted about 6 minutes before climaxing hard.

"YESSS, YESSSS, YESSSSSS! She screamed out in orgasm.

Jane and Susan also had similar experiences. As did aunt Joan.

Mom looked at me and smiled. "I have nothing to prove to myself son. Trust me on this." She laughed before burying her tongue in Jill's tasty pussy.

That left just Megan, Renea and Violet.

Renea walked over and straddled my dick. Her pussy sank down about 7 inches before my dick hit her cervix.

"Jesus Tom! I don't remember you having such a big dick!" She groaned out loud.

Everyone looked over at us.

("Did I just hear my daughter say what I thought she said?" Mom asked herself.)

("You all heard correctly. Renea and I had incest together when we were 18." I told the group collectively.)

I played roughly with my sister's nipples and within minutes she was climaxing.

"YES BROTHER FUCKER YES!!!" Renea cried out.

She slid off of my dick and stood on unsteady legs.

"I'm next uncle Tom. I've been dreaming of this moment for days." Megan said with great lust.

She straddled my dick and her petite body slid down over my cock. But she could only get 9 inches inside her pussy. She rode my dick hard and fast.

"FUCCCCCKKKKKK YEAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" She cried out in orgasm.

She slid off of my dick.

Violet was last. She looked around before grasping my hard cock and licking the juices from it.

"God, I just love your hard prick!" She moaned.

I loved watching her suck my dick and Becca and Bree watched too.

("I wonder if she will be the one daddy." Becca said in her mind.)

Violet straddled my cock and it penetrated deep into her pussy. Up and down she rode it and went deeper with every deep thrust until finally her meaty pussy lips kissed my balls.

Everyone clapped and cheered.

Violet rode me expertly while I played with her large breasts. She was at it for quite awhile and we both began to sweat.

"I need fucked Tom. I can't cum otherwise!" She told me.

So, we changed places.

I gave Violet the fucking of her life.

"YES FUCK ME!!!" She demanded.

I rammed my dick into her pussy hard and fast.

"Daddy's gonna cum!" Becca told everyone and they all looked at her suspiciously.

I fucked Violet savagely and she was almost there herself.

I drove in deep and grunted, "Fuck Yeah!!!"

Huge globs of sperm shot into her pussy.

At that exact moment, I connected everyone's mind to our own as I pushed Violet over the edge in orgasm.

"YESSSSSSSS OHHHHHHHHFUCCCCCKKKKK!!!" Violet climaxed hard.

Every woman there cried out in orgasmic bliss. Several women squirted, a few gushed and the rest just held on for the ride.

("Now who wants to slurp out the fresh creampie?" I asked the group with my mind.)

Everyone raised their hand.

****

My dad, brothers, brothers in law and nephews were all closet homosexuals.

They fucked and sucked one another repeatedly over the remaining 4 days. They couldn't get enough. It was fine by me and everyone else here.

Alex and Dave divorced their wives. Renea and her sisters divorced their husbands. Mom loved anal sex so she and my dad continued to stay together.

Becca, Bree and I went back home to Las Vegas.

When we got there we sat down with Peg and explained the situation with my family. We 4 then made love together and many orgasms were had by everyone.

Epilogue:

Another 10 years went by...

We acquired two more Casino's.

Peg and I were currently on our way to Monte Carlo in the private jet. There was a fierce storm that we were flying through when the plane was hit with a bolt of lightning.

The charge surged throughout the plane, but luckily no one was injured.

We landed without incident and were driven to our new residence.

Becca and her 3 boys greeted us at the door. We walked inside and saw Bree with her 2 daughters.

We had a special surprise for Becca and Bree. They closed their eyes but frowned when they heard a familiar voice.

Alison looked at her grown daughters and 5 grand children. She then turned me and said, "Thank you Tom. This is the best gift ever!"

I smiled because every thing was now how it should be.

The End