Lucky Strike Pt. 04 (End)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Becca, be a dear and go get the two gifts in my suitcase will ya?" I asked her and patted her behind.

"Sure daddy. I'll be right back." She said cheerfully and scampered off.

"So where is Allison?" Dave asked.

"We broke up." I told him.

("It's about fucking time she came to her senses. She was always too good for your penniless ass!" Alex chuckled in his mind.)

"Got tired of your worthless excuses, I see." Alex blurted.

"Hey! My dad isn't worthless uncle Alex." Bree told him fiercely.

"Yeah, well old dogs rarely learn new tricks Bree. It is best that you remember that." He told her.

Becca showed up holding a couple of gifts. She handed them to me and I in turn handed them to each of my brothers.

"What's this? A pair of shoes or some stupid offering?" Dave snickered.

"You'll have to open it to find out." I told him.

"It's probably some dumb prank. Maybe it's full of dog shit." Alex pressed it to his nose and sniffed.

"Let's just say that I appreciate all that you've done for me and this is a gift to say thanks." I told them.

"Yeah, well I don't want shit from you little brother. I should just toss this box in that fireplace and be done with it." Dave threatened.

"Hey, you can do what you want with it, but I can assure you Dave that doing so will be a bigger regret than having Nancy discovering that you have a mistress." I told him snidely.

He looked shocked. He looked down at the package in his hands and then over at the fire.

Alex looked at me with concern. He then looked at his brother Dave and shook his head.

"Don't be too judgmental Alex. I doubt that Claire would be happy about your affair with Brenda." I told him.

He turned and stared daggers at me.

"Fuck it!" They said simultaneously and tore off the wrapping.

"Shoes! I fucking knew it!" Dave blurted.

He opened the top, pulled aside the tissue paper and stared at the bundles of cash inside.

Alex did the same and then they looked up at me.

"I wanted to thank you for loaning me money all those years ago. I know it wasn't easy, but I do appreciate it guys. And I hope that you can forgive me and we can move past it." I told them.

"Tom! There's way more here than what I loaned you." Dave replied.

"Same here man." Alex agreed.

"Consider it interest and you deserve it. So, can we let bygones be bygones?" I asked them.

"Hell yeah we can pal! And thank you!" Dave hugged me.

Alex shook my hand and wrapped me in a big bear hug also. The brothers then went inside.

****

The evening progressed and the conversations were light-hearted.

I found it curious how all the females acted really demure, but the guys got bolder and bolder the more they drank. It made me glad that Alcohol wasn't the crutch that it once was in my life.

Dave and Alex's jokes were becoming crasser and meaner and the ones directed at their wives were downright demeaning.

"You must obey...You must submit!"

Becca motioned me to enter the pool when the rest of the men went inside.

I felt the heaviness return. We all did.

"You must obey...You must submit!" We all chanted together.

I was surrounded by my nieces and their hands were on my body and on their own as well. Fingers brushed against nipples and a couple of them kissed each other.

Shane and Mark came outside. I saw them standing closer than straight men would have been comfortable standing. They were in the shadows and I watched as Mark's hand slid into Shane's shorts and began to fondle his dick.

"You must obey...You must submit!" We all chanted again.

Shane removed his suit and knelt before Mark and began to suck his dick but no one seemed to notice except me. Sam joined them and he too was naked. He began to play with Mark's ass and lined up his dick with his anus and then began fucking his cousin..

Dad then came outside and pulled his grand son's apart.

"NO YOU FAGGOTS!!! STOP THAT FOOLISHNESS!!!" He roared at them.

He turned and laid into Dave and Alex for allowing their boys to fag out together. But when he saw that his sons were not only watching but were fondling one another's crotches, he went berserk!

I turned my attention back to my nieces who were mostly naked now. They kissed and played with each other's tits and fingered one another.

"We must obey...We must submit!" We all chanted again.

I then got out of the water and turned and my sisters, sister-in-laws and nieces all gasped when they saw the log dangling down beside my right thigh.

Violet and Megan were fondling one another as they eyed me from their vantage point.

"We must obey...We must submit!" We all continued to chant.

Renea walked over and touched my abs.

"Tom, you really look incredible! How in the world did you straighten your act up?" She asked me as her fingers traced down and slipped inside my bathing suit.

"You must obey...You must submit!" I told her.

I pulled her chin up when I felt Diane trace her fingers over the length of my schlong. I looked down at her and she giggled.

Becca and Bree showed up and slid off my trunks so that everyone could see how endowed I was. I didn't mind. I was flattered really.

Even mom got an eyeful and shook her head before smiling at me.

"You must obey...You must submit!" I told everyone.

All the women looked at me and began to remove their bathing suits. They came over and stood before me and formed three rows in front of me on their knees.

"We must obey...We must submit!" They chanted.

I held my dick and began to urinate on them. Hot yellow piss shot out of my dick and connected with everyone there.

"We must obey...We must submit!" They chanted.

"That's right you filthy whores!" I said snidely.

I was joined by Alex, Dave, my dad, Shane, Sam and Mark.

We all pissed on the women who knelt before us and they looked frightened.

We berated them with out words and laughed maniacally.

Dad was the worst. "Filthy cock teasing sluts with no morals only good for a hard ass fucking. Such sluts and whores!" He growled as he went off on them.

I saw mom rise to her feet and begin to urinate on her nieces. I then saw Renea rise to her feet and urinate where she stood. She cupped her hands and pissed in them and then pushed it into the other's faces. Each aunt eventually stood and then so did the nieces as everyone got a chance to piss on someone.

An orgy ensued and my brothers and dad joined the fray. More pissing and more humiliation.

It didn't look enjoyable for the women. The men dominated the women and dad was pleased as we shoved our dicks wherever we wanted to shove them. All the men ejaculated multiple times but not even one of the women had an orgasm.

Shane and Mark tag teamed gramma while she chanted, "I must obey...I must submit!"

The orgy went on for hours.

"THAT'S RIGHT YOU PATHETIC WHORES. YOU'RE ALL FILTHY SLUTS. YOU MUST OBEY, YOU MUST SUBMIT!!!" My dad screamed at the throng of women every 5 to 10 minutes.

I imagined that I turned in fairly early and said good night to everyone, but it was all a lie. All of us were under someone else's power.

My dreams were erratic. Images tumbled, people shouted. Screams were heard. Women were being violated again and again and again. The smell of piss was strong in my nose.

I had a waking dream...

It was shortly after midnight when Becca shook me awake.

"Daddy, daddy, wake up!" She said frantically.

It took me awhile to come out of the fog of my dreaming.

"Okay, okay...I'm up, I'm awake." I told her.

I looked at Becca in the dark room and while I couldn't see her face, I was able to discern that something was wrong.

I turned on the light beside the bed and Becca was in tears.

"What's wrong punkin?" I asked her.

"She's gone! Bree is missing! I can't find her anywhere daddy!" She said hysterically.

"What do you mean she's gone?" I asked her.

"We were together in the Jacuzzi when she got out to pee, but she never came back and neither did the others." Becca told me urgently.

"I'm sure she's okay punkin. She's probably just sleeping in someone's room. Let's go to sleep and you'll see in the morning that everything is okay." I told her and she climbed in bed with me and we went to sleep.

I awoke the next morning to an empty bed. I looked at the clock and saw that it was a little after 6 am. It was kind of nice actually. No one was hounding me for sex so I rolled over and shut my eyes.

The heaviness was gone! I was relieved for that.

When I opened my eyes again it was a little after 10 am. So I got up, put on a t-shirt, some shorts and moccasins and walked down the hall.

The house was eerily quiet. I expected some noise especially with all the young 20 year olds about.

I entered the breakfast area and the table was set, but no one was there. So, I went in the kitchen and made a pot of coffee.

I went outside and took in the wonderful sight of the mountains and the fresh breeze.

I then called Peg.

"Hi lover! I was wondering when I would be hearing from you. How is everything going?" Peg asked.

"Hi yourself. It's beautiful out here. We are settling in nicely." I told her.

"I miss your hands on me Tom. I've been impossibly wet for your touch and especially that gorgeous hard cock. I could probably have an orgy with the myriad of women at my disposal, but I would still miss the way you fill me up.

The Casino is running smoothly. Everything is as it should be. I've even been keeping tabs on our new guests in the hospital wing and they are all snug and sleeping well.

How are the girls? I miss them so." Peg told me.

"They are good. I haven't seen them yet this morning. I have yet to see anyone this morning. It's like a ghost house and eerily quiet. I don't mind and I'm not complaining, it's just strange.

I had a really bad migraine again last night and my dreams have been really bizarre." I told her.

"I wouldn't worry yourself about Bree and Becca too much. They are more than capable of fending for themselves lover.

I worry for you Tom and your headaches. I hope that it's not a more serious problem. I would lose my mind if anything happened with you.

Please enjoy yourself and come back to me safe, okay?

I can't believe that you're going to gone for the whole week. It's only been a day and I'm already hungry for your cum.

Fuck! I just felt a trickle of juice drip down my inner thigh." Peg giggled.

I loved her laugh and her dirty talk and my dick lurched in my shorts.

"I will be careful Peg. I love you." I told her.

"I love you more Tom." She said and we closed our phones.

****

I took my cup of coffee and walked back to my bedroom. I opened the door and saw that Becca and Bree were in bed and under the covers. I decided to let them sleep and made my way into the large family room where a blazing fire was going in the fireplace.

I sat down and almost spilled my coffee as an intense pain hit both temples. The heaviness was back. "I MUST OBEY...I MUST SUBMIT!!!" I clutched my skull, closed my eyes and a memory surfaced from long ago...

(I was in the cottage next door with my dad and brothers and kneeling before us were mom and my sisters..."Worthless, no good tramps!" Dad scolded them...They cowered in fear from his words...You boys need to remember this moment. Women are beneath us. You need to treat them with an iron fist and make them submit to you at all times...Nothing but sluts and whores they are...He then opened his pants and pulled out his dick and moments later he began urinating on them...You too boys, pick a sister and begin peeing on her...Dave picked Gail and sent his yellow piss all over her face....Alex was next and peed on Renea...I was last and sent my stream of piss into mom's face..."That's it boys, now berate them with your words to make it sink in...dirty whore! Filthy slut!" He roared and laughed as his urine soaked Alice and Carla..."Bunch of tramps!" Dave laughed..."Pathetic dimwit." Alex sneered and laughed..."Stupid cunt!" I blurted and soaked mom with my hot piss...)

****

The memory ended and I was just numb with my thoughts.

Dave's wife Violet came into the room and just stood there looking down at the floor.

I looked up at her. She was no longer wearing the hot pink bikini from yesterday. She was now in a pair of sweats that made her look frumpy.

"M-may I s-sit down sir." She asked tentatively.

"Sure." I replied.

Her hands were folded and in her lap. Had I not already known that she was a woman I would have assumed that she was a man by the way she walked and acted.

It pinged an image from my mind. (Mom was dressed similarly in my youth.)

Violet didn't say anything. She just sat there.

("I can't believe we are back at this house of torture...Every 5 weeks Dave brings me and the girl's here...I know that he is cheating on me and yet this repeated conditioning has made me unable to leave him...I've smelled the pussy on him...I am so worthless...I am less than scum...Oh shit, I have to pee so bad...I don't want to demean my girls again but I must, they must learn to submit just as I have." Violet said sadly in her mind.)

Violet rose to her feet and I looked at her with concern.

I watched her look around for one of her daughters. She spotted Susan and marched right up to her.

"Get on your knees you filthy whore!" She scolded Susan.

Susan dropped down and I watched violet drop her sweat pants and began to urinate on her daughter right there in the hallway. Her hot yellow piss coming out forcefully and spraying all over her daughter's face. It went in her mouth and soaked through her sweat shirt and pants.

"You mean nothing to me tramp!" Violet laughed hysterically.

And when she finished peeing on her she pulled up her sweat pants and said, "Now clean this mess up!" Before walking back to me.

I was appalled. I could not believe what I just saw until I saw Shane and Mark approach aunt Gail.

I lost sight of them and got up to see where they went, but Violet blocked my path.

"I need your huge cock inside me Tom. I must obey, I must submit to you. Take me and fuck me senseless. I am really just a pathetic whore!" She dropped down to her knees and in the process she pulled off her sweatshirt. There were bruises all over her breasts and neck.

"Jesus Violet!" I blurted and knelt down and hugged her to me.

Violet cried in my arms. But then she pushed me away from her and ran out of the room. I was at a loss.

I got to my feet and walked into the kitchen. I heard laughing and the sounds of pissing and found Shane and Mark urinating on Aunt Gail and her daughter's Laurie and Zoe and calling them bad names.

"Drink it slut! It's all you're good for." Shane laughed.

They got done peeing on them and they looked like wet rats.

"I don't think she gets it dude." Mark sneered.

He began to jack off and grabbed her face and said, "Suck it slut!"

Gail began to suck her nephew's dick.

What the heck was going on?

"Looks good, doesn't it son? Let's go over and join in and give her a real dousing." My dad said from over my shoulder.

I couldn't stay for this. Something was really messed up. I wanted to stop them but I was conditioned to not interfere.

Dad turned me towards him and said, "I noticed that you haven't kept up with your conditioning of Bree and Becca. Not to worry as we are going to make an example of them in the morning. They will be changed into the whores that they are when they have 6 men ravaging their cunts, mouths and assholes repeatedly."

He laughed and turned back toward Gail, Zoe and Laurie who were now watching Shane and Mark fag out together.

Dad marched over to his grand sons and slapped each boy hard across the face.

"You dare to suck each other's dicks when you have a hot cunt before you! Bunch of faggots! We take what we want from these sluts!" He shouted.

He looked at the cowering women. "You must obey!...You must submit!" He shouted at them.

He grabbed Zoe and pulled her roughly to her feet. He turned her around and pushed her face down. He then rammed his dick inside her pussy.

I stood there watching him as another memory rose to the surface in my mind...

(Dad was in my face. I was secured to a chair in the basement. I couldn't move as he admonished me repeatedly, there is no escape son...you must obey!...YOU...MUST...OBEY...YOU MUST OBEY!!!

I was locked in that chair for 5 days. I was traumatized and when I finally escaped, I traveled far from home. I needed extensive counseling, but instead I got drunk. And that's how I became an alcoholic.

I met Alison whom was a stripper and when I got her pregnant, we got married.

Every few months we went back to my parent's home and the torment continued. Alison was initiated into the mix. She was raped repeatedly by my dad and two brothers while I had to watch. I was told to continue with the harsh treatment after I got back to Las Vegas. I did what he asked me to do. My wife got raped every 5 weeks by my dad and 2 brothers for more than 15 years and I believe that is what caused her psychotic break. She too medicated herself, but with sex and drugs.

My fucked up dad set her on this path.")

****

I woke up on the floor in the hallway. It was late and it was dark outside.

I got to my feet and went looking for my daughters.

No one was around.

I walked outside and went down to the guest house. I walked in the door and heard voices. I came into a scene that haunted my dreams for years.

"Son! You're just in time for the slut shaming of your daughters. Take any slut here and have your way with them. Violate them in whatever way you want. Their pleasure is not important." My dad stated and laughed.

Becca and Bree were in the middle of the floor and everyone was urinating on them and berating them with their words.

My girls looked miserable and were rocking back and forth and joining the chant.

"We are worthless sluts!...we have no place except to obey...we must obey or suffer further shame!" They said sadly.

I stumbled in the room and shook my head negatively.

"No, I can't." I whispered.

Everyone stopped chanting and looked at me.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY YOU FOOL?" My dad hollered at me.

I looked at him and said, "No!"

"YOU GOD-DAMNED WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT UNGRATEFUL SON!!! NO ONE SAYS NO TO ME!!!" He screamed and shook his fists angrily.

I looked down at my drenched daughters and heard a faint cry for help.

("Please help us daddy! Bree begged in her mind.)

I had heard and seen enough. That mad heaviness that permeated all around me had to stop. I was sick of it.

"You must submit...You must obey!"

Dad looked at me with his eyes wide. Spittle dripped from the corners of his mouth as he seethed with rage. He was madly pressing something in his palm.

A searing pain shot through my skull. It dropped me to my knees.

"YOU MUST SUBMIT...YOU MUST OBEY!!!" My dad screamed at me.

My eyes watered as I looked at everyone around me as they chanted, "We must obey...We must submit...we must obey...we must submit!"

"YOU MUST SUBMIT...YOU MUST OBEY!!!" My dad screamed at me again.

The pain intensified in my head until I had had enough and I lost it. I rose to my feet, arched my back and screamed out loud.

"I SAID NOOOOOOOO!!!" I roared.

And just like that, everyone dropped unconscious on the tile floor. They were still breathing, but they were out cold.

The heaviness remained, but my dad was passed out too and the button he was pushing had fallen out of his hand.

Something was still affecting my subconscious. Something was playing on a loop somewhere close by. I felt the fogginess. I searched the large room and found a secret back hallway. I followed it and came to another room where there was an old piece of equipment. It looked like something from an old science fiction movie.