Lucky Ticket Ch. 04: Massage & Belt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Turn over, Lisa." Hanna's voice was more commanding now, not the gentle calming voice of before. Lisa obeyed.

Oil spilled across her torso, and she felt herself gently sliding on the leather table, there was no towel beneath her. Nothing on top. She was naked and being oiled by another woman. The idea suddenly struck her as highly erotic. Hanna's hands rubbing the oil from her shoulders to her hips didn't help.

Lisa gasped as Hanna poured some more, and started focusing on her breasts. Her nipples were already hard from the ass caresses and near touch of her pussy, and the combination of the slickness of the oil and the firm touch of Hanna's hands was exactly what she needed at that moment. Lisa opened her eyes for the first time in more than an hour, and was shocked to see that Hanna was nude beside her. Some of the oil was glistening on her chest, and clearly at some point Hanna had been touching her nipples.

They made eye contact and Lisa felt pinned by the energy and desire she saw in Hanna's eyes. She was on the table, naked, and Hanna was going to touch her. They both knew that was going to happen. Lisa felt her mind surrendering to it, this un-looked-for erotic experience, and reached out to run her hand along Hanna's firm thigh. A firm hand locked on her wrist and placed it back on the arm rest, keeping her arms in winged position.

"Only I touch."

Lisa submitted, and Hanna's tantalizing touch continued, setting fire to Lisa's nerves as every sensitive spot was explored. The hollow of her throat, along her sides, the ribs just underneath her breasts, a flick on the stomach just below the belly button, a coating of oil then a hard twisting of her nipples that made them feel both slick and taken. Hanna leaned forward and kissed Lisa unexpectedly, and forced her tongue into Lisa's mouth. This was raw desire. Lisa suddenly recalled that Hanna's husband was away, had been for months, and wondered how long it had been since Hanna had been given pleasure. Lisa vowed the evening would not end until Hanna was rewarded for this rapturous experience.

Almost as if reading her mind, Hanna whispered, "God it has been so long, and you are so beautiful, I have to touch you..." while those talented hands slid down the right side of Lisa's body, along her leg, and then two hands up the calves, the thighs. Gentle pressure and Lisa's legs spread, revealing more of her glistening womanhood. The table shifted slightly and Lisa realized that Hanna had climbed up on the table between her legs. That thought was her only warning before Hanna's tongue slid up her pussy lips in a slow sensual tease that didn't quite part them. The slow teasing licking continued and Lisa looked down, past the curving barriers of her own breasts, and saw the attractive girl lock and make eye contact with her while firmly yet teasingly licking Lisa's pussy.

"Please..." Lisa whispered

"Please what?" Hanna replied, followed by another teasing tongue movement.

"Please eat me. Please make me cum. Please let me have it. Please...Hanna."

"I always aim to please my clients," Hanna whispered, then delved deeper into Lisa's pussy. Lisa was treated to a master artist at work, her body and nerves the canvas. Lisa gasped involuntarily several times as Hanna probed, flicked, twirled and tasted. She has clearly done this before! Damn, Alan is good, but I've never had my pussy eaten like this! Goddamn! Hanna quickly took her to the brink, then left her there in agonizing need of release, teasing and pushing and not letting Lisa cum but not letting her wind down away from her near orgasm.

Lisa found herself thrashing a bit, and finally just lunged downward and pulled Hanna's face hard into her pussy, hips thrusting in need. Hanna reached up with her left hand and yanked hard on Lisa's oil-covered nipple while using the other to jam two fingers deep into Lisa's pussy and shifting upward to suck hard on her clit with that talented mouth. The orgasm was immediate and intense. "Oh shit, shit, yes, yes, oh oh oh fuck yes god how long is this going to last stop I can't take it anymore fuck yes oh oh!!" Her hands were now trying to push Hanna away but she couldn't budge her, and the long-building orgasm just kept thrumming throughout her body. It was beautiful, it lasted so long, and it blew her mind. Several days later, often dwelling on the experience, Lisa decided it wasn't the most intense orgasm she had ever had, but it was the longest and possibly the one that gave her the most total pleasure. Hanna was a genius at eating pussy!

But all good things must come to an end, and even a master must yield to reality at some point. Lisa came down slowly, her nerves still buzzing and small jolts of pleasure randomly shooting up her spine when she shifted positions slightly. She was dazed, she was amazed, she was happy. She looked down at Hanna, still crouched between her legs and fingers in Lisa's pussy. A gentle tug accomplished what none of her shoving could do, and Hanna came up to lay naked atop her, breast to breast, and they kissed. It was a gentle kiss, a thank you-you're welcome kiss, and Lisa could taste her own pussy on Hanna's tongue.

That reminded her of the promise she had made to herself, although Hanna wasn't demanding anything. They kissed for a few more seconds, then Lisa pulled her head away.

"Hanna, I want to taste you. But I am too relaxed to move. Please..." and Lisa gestured with her eyes.

Hanna kissed her again, smiled, then balanced herself on the table and turned around. The sight of the attractive woman's firm ass and wet pussy backing up to Lisa's face was perfect, and exactly what Lisa wanted. Hanna even lowered herself down a bit, strong hips holding the potentially uncomfortable position without noticeable effort like a porn star.

Lisa's tongue rose and tasted her first pussy, and she decided it was delicious. She was not nearly as talented as Hanna, but she was both enthusiastic and loving, and that goes a long way. Her hands came up and caressed Hanna's firm ass as her tongue slid between the masseuse's pussy lips, then reaching out to swirl on that swollen clit.

Hanna was clearly already very excited, her wet pussy gaping to give Lisa access. To rest her neck Lisa probed with her fingers, and found that she liked sticking them inside another woman's pussy far more than she did her own when she was masturbating. There is a kind of power and mystery in penetrating a woman, she found, that was erotic inof itself, beyond the sensations of her fingers. Her eyes told her that this sexy young woman was yielding all to her, and Lisa loved it. Her tongue continued to trade off with the fingers, exploring, tasting, enjoying, pleasuring!

The idea suddenly hit her and thought became action. She dipped her index finger into Hanna's pussy, then started probing her ass with the coating. Hanna's hips involuntarily flexed downward, a twitch that gave away that Lisa had found her kink. The way she fingered my ass first gave it away a few more dips and coatings, then resumption of eating that delicious pussy was joined by a finger pushing into Hanna's firm ass.

That was definitely magic and Hanna moaned, then shocked Lisa by diving back down between her legs and starting to eat her again. They were naked, covered in oil, both firm and beautiful, and 69ing with their tongues and fingers buried in each other. It was heaven. It was mind blowing. It was better than any porn Lisa had ever seen.

Hanna was talented enough to make sure that Lisa came at the same time as Hanna did, both of their cries muffled by the other's pussy that they were working so hard to pleasure. Lisa's second orgasm wasn't as long as the first, but it was damn, damn good. Hanna let out a small squirt into Lisa's mouth, a more liquidy version of the pussy juices she had been tasting for the last 10 minutes. A wave of satisfaction crashed through Lisa, a counterpoint to her orgasm, knowing that she had made Hanna cum. It felt so rewarding!

After a minute of panting, Hanna pivoted again, her body now so covered with oil that it was a smooth transition. They kissed some more, then lay there together on the large massage table for a while. Lisa didn't think she could take any more, and Hanna seemed to just want to be held, so they lay in a naked oiled embrace, the curves of their bodies complimenting each other.

Eventually they had to pull apart, and Hanna handed Lisa her robe back. She grabbed a spare one herself, and the two walked cautiously back to the women's locker room. It was dark out in the lobby and Hanna guessed out loud that they might have shut down early for lack of customers. The two women slipped into the shower area and Lisa was once again under the warm stream of water, this time washing oil and juices from her body. Hanna got some soap and started washing Lisa, cleaning through caresses. Lisa returned the favor, and they ended up kissing with the hot water cascading down their bodies, the soap a replacement slipperiness for the oil. It kept going and Lisa felt her hips pushing into Hanna's body involuntarily, and was amazed that she still had sexual energy left after two really rather spectacular orgasms. They both felt the passion rising again, the desire for more connection, and responded to the urgency in the other.

Suddenly Hanna pushed Lisa back against the wall roughly, needy and dominant again. Her kiss was demanding, forcing her tongue in. She used both of her arms to shove Lisa's arms behind her back, and used her wiry, strong left arm to keep both of Lisa's arms pinned there. The move forced Lisa's breasts out as her shoulders shifted back. Hanna's mouth dropped downward and began devouring Lisa's sensitive nipples, still stinging from the twisting and play of their previous lovemaking. She knew that she should mind, that she should resist, but Lisa surrendered herself yet again to the erotic feeling of a woman sucking on her luscious tits.

But Hanna wasn't satisfied. Her right arm dropped and she suddenly shoved two fingers into Lisa's pussy, arching and pistoning. Lisa gasped and tried to free her arms, almost as if to push away this suddenly aggressive assault, but couldn't get free. Hanna was surprisingly strong, and Lisa was her sexual plaything right now. Hanna pulled out her fingers and pushed them into Lisa's mouth, covering her tongue with the tang of her own pussy.

"You are such a beautiful slut. Taste how wet you are, even after me fucking you twice. You need to cum, don't you slut?"

Lisa felt a thrill as she realized that Hanna had been holding back in the massage room, and that she wanted to dominate her. And Lisa loved being dominated sexually, the surrender increased her pleasure. She stopped struggling and tried to position her body to better allow Hanna to do what she wanted, what they both wanted.

Hanna bent her over and had her brace against the wall, holding her body as if to be taken doggy style. Lisa didn't understand but obeyed, and was shocked to feel something thick pushing to get into her pussy. She looked back and saw Hanna with a designer bottle of shampoo that was provided by the spa in her hand, lifting it up and licking it to better coat it, and then reaching back down to work it into Lisa's waiting pussy. Lisa realized she really was a fuck toy and relished it, loved the idea that Hanna was so turned on by her that she had to touch Lisa's body. Lisa wanted to be touched, to be desired. This was the first time since she had been married that anyone other than Alan had touched her. Alan, I wonder what time it is? Is he coming back even now?

A chime signaling a text from Lisa's phone brought Lisa to her senses. That could be Alan, saying he is on his way. I need to meet him in our room. Lisa regretfully shifted herself out of her submissive sexual mode and pulled away from Hanna, much to the other woman's surprise. Lisa actually exerted herself and was able to push Hanna's arms back when she continued to try and insist on continuing the encounter.

"That could be my husband. I need to get back to my room. I'm sorry, Hanna, I wish I could. You are lovely and this time together was amazing."

Hanna's face shifted from a focused lust to a regretful expression, and stopped trying to continue. "I understand. Just know that I am here tonight and tomorrow as well. Let me know if you'd like to get together again before I leave. I hope you will."

This kissed again, less passionate and more tender, then pulled apart and finished rinsing off. They stepped out onto the cool granite floor and dried off with more of the soft white towels that were so ubiquitous at the spa. There was a kind of awkwardness setting in, when two people who had been overcome by passion come out of it and don't know what to do next. Lisa decided to settle it and stepped forward to kiss Hanna on the mouth again.

"I hope to see you again sometime, but I do live very far away."

Hanna smiled. "You were the best Hollywood massage client ever. Tell your husband that from now on, you'll only vacation out here in sunny California." She kissed Lisa back, then put back on the robe and headed back to Room 2 to presumably clean up and gather the remainder of her things.

Lisa changed into her swimsuit and found another robe, one that had not been coated with oil on the inside, and dressed to go back to her room. As she walked, she suddenly realized that she was exhausted. The massage had relaxed her muscles so much that she was feeling like rubber, and she barely made it inside her room without collapsing. It was a bizarre feeling to go from sore to excited to barely functioning, but her body had been through the gamut of sensations that day. She just shrugged and dropped her robe on the floor and collapsing on the bed. She wiggled half-heartedly out of her swimsuit and threw it on the floor. She was too tired to pull up the full blankets and just buried her head into the pillow. Within moments, she was unaware of the world around her.

********

The next morning, she awoke to find herself naked and tangled in the sheets and the clock reading 10:21am. Her husband was already up, showered, dressed and sitting in the chair nearby, reading a newspaper. She groggily looked over at him and was embarrassed to realize that she had slept through his return from the game, and hadn't been available to him as she had promised.

"Good morning, Dear. I see that you are finally awake."

"Oh Alan, I'm sorry for falling asleep on you like that. I was totally worn out from my massage and I wasn't thinking straight, I was just so tired. I'm sorry!"

"I could tell how tired you were, and so I let you sleep. I wanted you to have a clear chance to tell me why. And then to talk about consequences."

A thrill ran down Lisa's spine at his calm, firm tone and the word "consequences." They didn't often get the chance, but she did enjoy when he was able to take firm command of a situation, of her, and impose his will.

"So explain." His tone demanded immediate compliance.

"I hope you are still committed to that total honesty approach, honey, because yesterday was a crazy day. I will just say it. I had a great massage yesterday evening from a beautiful younger woman. She was very sensual and relaxed me to the point that I confessed that you took my ass, and that I was sore. She proceeded to massage my ass to the point I was turned on, and then she proceeded to eat my pussy twice, and have me eat her out too. It was lovely and sensual and draining, and I'm sorry you missed it, because I know you like the idea of watching me with another woman."

Alan's look of surprise made her smile nervously. She was sure he wasn't expecting to hear that while he was away she had had sex with another woman! He shifted in his seat, and she realized he was getting hard. Good, be turned on. Take me...

Alan stood up, and put his hands on his hips. looking down at her. His gaze was intense, almost scary in the way it bore into her. She shivered underneath the sheet that she was holding to the top of her breasts, suddenly keenly aware of her nakedness and vulnerability and his strength.

"Well I did encourage you to be uninhibited. I am not angry about that. But I am bothered that you had that adventure at the expense of your time with me. You should have made sure you were able to great me and follow through on our plan for some sex when I got back from the game. That you didn't means that you were not prioritizing me and our relationship in the right way. We need to restore in your mind that right priority. Come over here and lay on top of the covers on your stomach."

Lisa moved slowly, not sure where he was going with this. He gestured and she slid over to his side of the bed, then stood up naked and straightened the covers to be flat. He was silent as she smoothed them out, then started to lay down again on the bed.

"No, your legs off the bed, on your stomach."

Lisa shifted to slide back towards him, letting her legs drop off the bed towards the floor. Her ass was presented to him, her legs slightly spread. She was turned on, she realized, at his tone and being in this vulnerable position. Lisa couldn't believe how sexual she had felt during this amazing vacation, from the plane ride, to the beach, the hotel sex, the massage, and now this kinky kind of submission. The wetness increased as she looked over her shoulder and saw her husband slowly pulling off his belt, a thin brown leather strap that he was placing into his hand. He is going to discipline me with the belt for not being ready for him last night! Her husband had dominated her mentally, sexually, and was now doing it physically. This trip had been a true awakening for them both, her in becoming open with him, and him taking control of her in the way they both wanted. As the first blow fell across her ass, a harsh sting that did not break the skin but left a dark red streak, she gasped at both the pain and the underlying pleasure. She loved it. She wanted it. And she was so glad that this trip had brought it all out. That truly was my lucky ticket!

12