Lucy

Story Info
How Lucy tormented me with tease.
3.1k words
1.9k
1
3

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/12/2024
Created 02/11/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucy loved to torment me, she functioned on a whole other level. We were in our 20s and had a fwb arrangement. Her cottage was just down the road from mine. We were both looking for significant others, but weren't really compatible, except sexually. We played together in the meantime, to keep each other sane. Well...insane, in my case.

Fun time with Lucy started slowly. We would finally get to french kissing, and my hands would start roaming, over the clothes, getting closer and closer to boob, or at the hips-turn-to ass border. Lots of heavy breathing, whispers, ear nibbling, etc.

Then, at the point where, it's impossible to ignore the huge boner between us. She'd pick that particular moment to pull away and change the subject. So there I am having to answer some inane question with an unmistakable boner. Using my wits to shift all brain power to not-sex.

Two months of her: "being too shy to go on", "this is going too fast for me", "I'm sorry, I'm tired". The thing is though, she ever so slightly gave me a little more each time. It was an eternity before she actually touched my bulge, even over my jeans. She knew how to give me just enough hope to carry on. It was hypnotizing.

I didn't mind the trip though. She made my head spin.

She had roommates, and guests that came and went. I never knew their schedules. When we had the place to ourselves we'd play and pet each other like puppies. Looking back, I think she knew the precise time a roommate would be back at, and started initiating sex just a few minutes before. This happened so many times. So many times I had to find non-obvious ways to hide my boner to say hello or make small talk when a roommate or guest would arrive.

She had a thing about working me up and leaving me hard. She liked it when I was lying back on her bed. She would talk about her day, sprinkle in some french kisses, ear nibbles. She'd often get me to pull down my pants and she would absently stroke my cock, while resting her head on my shoulders, talking about her day. Funny how so many times these sessions were interrupted by an 'unexpected' visitor, a phone call, you name it. She was still mostly dressed whereas I, the horny, desperate perv, had to pull up my pants and try to stuff my sausage back into my clothes.

She found other ways to torment me. One time, a couple of her girlfriends came over. Lucy and I were on the couch, and her girlfriends were in the other room, settling down to watch a movie. Lucy was very affectionate with me, nibbling my ears, whispering dirty little things she had never yet said. "I'm so wet right now". She slowly outlined my growing cock with the palm of her hand. She then let go, sat up straight and just then, her friend walked into the room asking for the remote. "Honey, can you help her find it?" I had to take the long way around to hide my obscene bulge. Of course that's as far as we got that night.

Another night, the same friends come over, we're all watching a movie. Lucy and I shared a blanket, it was dark. We were nice and cozy, I was the little spoon. She had her hand right on my cock. A rare occasion, direct contact, in my pants and undies. At first she just left it there though, without moving much, if at all, maybe a squeeze and sly wink now and again. Eventually, she slowly moved her hand. Because I was so horny it didn't take much to get it hard. Thing is though, if I tried to hump or move in any way, she would stop. Long agonizing minutes before she would resume. She was training me to stay still. Here I am with my girl, watching a movie with her friends, and she has my cock in her hand. She ended up keeping me hard for most of the movie. Especially towards the end. No one could tell what was going on though.

As the credits rolled, without warning, she got up in one swift move, taking the blanket with her. So I was there again, raging hardon, scrambling, embarrassed. Without being detected, I found a way to sit and hide my flagpole without looking weird. And of course, we didn't have any other contact for the rest of that night either.

When we were together, it was constant innuendos, bending over in front of me. Wearing a tight top with just panties. I don't think there was a single moment in our time together where she didn't find a way to mess with me.

Finally things escalated, a little bit anyway. We went to a small party. It was a beautiful warm night, soft patio lanterns. The music was perfect, people had fun, but not too rowdy, lots of couples. Eventually lots of slow dancing was going on around, which we did whenever we could. It was a small walk to her cottage, and she invited me to stay the night. I was ecstatic. I continued the seduction by slow dancing from behind. It was again, a slow process, but she was down to her bra and panties, we were still slow dancing. Me behind her in just my boxer briefs.

We danced some more, my cock being tortured by only two thin layers of fabric.

She took off her bra. It was the first time she was topless with me. I wanted to pull away and enjoy the view, but she held me real tight. I could only see her boobs from above.

I finally had the nerve to let my hand slowly edge its way down the top of her panties. A little furry landing strip then her pouting labia. She didn't resist at all as I slowly parted her lips and found how wet she was. I found her clit, and she guided my finger to show me how she liked to be fingered.

She showed me what she liked. She wasn't shy about that though. Time fucks with you, so I don't know how long it took, but with her guidance, she was coming close. Her moans said it all. Keep going, this is going to be a long ride. Her moans slowly built up, but after an eternity of hearing her moan in my ears, she finally orgasmed. She kept surfing that orgasm. Her mouth was just hovering over my ears, stifling high pitched sounds that made my knees weak. I could smell her pussy standing right above it. It was intoxicating. My cock was rubbing against the back of her panties, but I was more focused on her. Even though my cock was screaming at me, her moans kept my fingers busy on her clit, and her nipples. We had to lean against the wall, I brought her to another orgasm, and another. It felt so good to give her so much pleasure.

We held each other as she slowly came back down. Then, wouldn't you know it?

"I think I left something on over there, I'll be right back." Away she went, leaving me there, naked with a raging hardon. Of course she left me in the room, she got distracted by other things. She was on the phone with a friend. She winked at me and licked her lips, but went back to her phone call.

A few days later, she called me for a ride, she was at a friend's house. She was frisky on the way back. Nibbling my ears, rubbing my nipples. She even pinched one, real hard out of the blue. That got my dick hard right away. She noticed, and added the move to her teasing toolbelt.

It was a quiet warm night, so we walked over to the gazebo. Without saying a word, she knelt in front of me, undid my buckle, pulled down my pants, and helped me step out of them. She then proceeded to give me the best blow job I had ever gotten, even now. "Is this what you want? Huh, is it?" she asked, without waiting for my answer.

I don't know what kind of voodoo she pulled, but I was so dizzy I had to sit. She pulled such an orgasm from me, my fingers were numb, my mouth dry, I saw amazing colours.

Of course I wanted more of that blow job action, but she had other ideas. Maybe the plan was to keep me chasing the blow job dragon?

I thought maybe if I gave her oral, then she might be interested in reciprocating. But every time I tried to kiss my way down to her pussy, she would pull my head back up. She clearly wasn't interested. "It feels weird," she said.

One day I proposed that she can keep her panties on, and just rub herself on my face, in a 69. Just take your time, don't worry about my cock, just enjoy the sensation. She agreed a little too quickly. I think she must've manipulated me somehow so that I would come up with this idea.

Well, it was a hit. It was her favourite thing to do when we had sexy times. I would lie on the bed, naked. Then, with her panties on, she would straddle my chest. Her pussy out of reach as my hands were beside me. She put on a show of playing with her perfect tits, grinding my chest, putting fingers down her panties.

Then she would turn around in a 69. Except she never sucked me. Using her hands just enough to make sure my cock was super hard. She liked to edge it, then pull back, ignoring it, controlling it. She teased me with her pussy. Endlessly swaying it in front of me. Keeping it out of reach, making me beg for it. I would bend my neck and put out my tongue to reach, but it was always too far. Eventually I would get to touch her panty covered pussy with the tip of my tongue. My neck was bent so far though it was uncomfortable. But if I pulled away, she wouldn't bring her pussy down. Making me want it, begging for it. Briefly, it would touch my face, then pull away again for an endless tease. She wanted me to suffer. Eventually she gave me what I was begging for and much more.

Her panty covered pussy was finally over my face. Typically, she would use me fully for about a half hour, but the tease preceding could easily last just as long. Barely effleuring my raging cock, in passing.

Another trick she used was to stroke it very fast, then stop. A dozen or so strokes, then back to slow and sensual. Very fast strokes that if continued, would surely make me cum. Over and over surprise jack-hammer strokes then suddenly stop, and ignore it for an eternity and back to just keeping it hard to torture me.

The thing is, she kept adding twists. Whenever we started playing and petting, she would coyly say things like. "Maybe this time, you'll get to orgasm". But most times, she would cuddle on me and drift to sleep.

I would say that only about 2 times out of 10, she would make me cum. She kept ratcheting the teasing part of it too. If we spent all day together and while no one was looking, she would grab my package and whisper. "I think you might, just maybe, you might get to cum later".

Most times she followed through with the face sitting, but rarely did I get to cum. Sometimes she would tease me all day, or casually mention that we should play tonight, but then 'something would happen and I wouldn't even get a face sitting.

We had a beach day one time with a group of friends. Her bathing suit was a perfectly fitting yellow bikini. She cornered me, lifted her bikini top, kneeled in front of me, and rubbed my cock over my bathing suit until I became hard. She looked up at me with doe eyes. "Maybe tonight I'll let you cum". Spoiler, she didn't. Then she would quickly put her top back on, and yell at one of her friends, leaving me again to play - hide the obscene sausage as discreetly as possible.

We would be going hot and heavy, I would make her cum as much as she wanted. Then, still sitting on my face she would stroke me faster and faster, building me up. Then...

"Oops, no, not yet"

"Okay this time, I'll let you cum" and then at the last minute she would just let go. Over and over the promise of cumming yanked away like a certain Peanuts character. But it was good grief.

For months she became more and more blazé about facesitting me. She would check her phone, listen to music, watch a movie, play a video game. I didn't mind.

Even more, she learned that she could smother me. She could sit on my face, not allow me to breathe for 20 seconds, pull up to give me a second of air, then start over and over again. This, she noticed, made me unbelievably horny. So much that I would buckle and writhe and moan and moan.

This led to her occasionally tying my wrists and ankles to the corners of the bed. Not every time, but I knew that when the restraints came out, I was in for a wild, bumpy ride.

So that's how I slowly became her toy. She no longer had to make excuses. She would tease and use me, then just walk away, leaving me hard and panting.

Then she accidentally discovered the ruined orgasm. It was a rare facesitting session where she let me cum. But she didn't stop! It was torturously sensitive and I moaned in protest.

"I thought you wanted to cum?" as she increased the pace. She must have planned it that way because it was a 'restraints on' session. It was super duper sensitive until it slowly became enjoyable again. Using my own cum as lubricant, she brought me hard again, close to the edge, then she stopped.

Oh my God, she is playing on a whole other level. She made me cum, yet still denied me! How in the fuck?

Another way she ruined me, was to bring me just beyond the point of no return and let go. She really knew my cock by then, and could tell even better than I could, where the line was.

Anyways milking my cock of it's cum without an orgasm, relieved some of the pressure, but kept me fully aroused, horny and frustrated.

It meant she could abuse my cock so much more, she could jack hammer the thing and it still wouldn't cum after it's been milked without orgasm. I could be stuck in cum purgatory for hours. My cock was only allowed to enter her pussy when I was in this particular state. She would sit down on my cock and ride it until she came over and over. She used an angle that sent so much pleasure to a sweet spot on my dick, yet it was not enough to make me cum. She could cum at will though Somehow though, it felt good to give so much and still remain hard and not cum after a good fuck.

One time, she was facesitting me and talking on the phone to another guy! Linus. Well, we were both looking for a SO, we weren't compatible otherwise, so there was no jealousy.

We stopped having sex for a while, she wanted to pursue Linus. So, I got used to it. It was a whirlwind, so it gave me time to focus on my own thing for a while.

We were still friends. Then a few weeks later, she told me she had something she wanted to talk about and asked me to come over.

She took me by the hand, and led me to her room.

"Look Charles, I've been having sex with Linus. It's a lot of fun, he fucks me so hard with his cock. I love sucking his cock too. The thing is, he's not all that good at eating me out. So I was wondering if we could continue what we were doing before."

Nonchalantly, she stripped down to her panties.

"Umm, sure" I stammered. In a daze, I stripped naked and before you knew it, she was riding my face.

"I'm so glad you want to continue our arrangement, to carry on where we left off. I get to ride your face like before. We can just continue our relationship as it was. Mmm, it's perfect." she said.

I thought maybe she was dumping Linus. So I was surprised when she said: "Cool, and Linus gets to fuck me too. He'll be here any minute now."

It was such a beautiful view looking up from below, beyond her panty covered pussy, Linus's cock in Lucy's mouth. He was in good shape and did have a nice package. It was such a turn on! She had very good skills. I knew from that one time she gave me a blowjob.

She threw in some deepthroating there too. Precum and saliva dripped down her chin onto her tits. I was so horny I didn't mind.

She took off her panties and went into a 69 position, except she didn't suck my cock, just toyed with it. It was the only time we were both fully naked together. She usually keeps her panties on or a top.

Linus slowly entered her pussy. Just the tip at first. I have to say I enjoyed the view. Her moans were different from the ones I got. Eventually he started pounding her and it was such a turn on.

She was turned on too. So much that she put my cock in her mouth. She didn't bob, barely sucked, but her moans on my cock were exquisite. So it wasn't a cuck kind of thing like you see in porn. It was just fun all around. He came inside her. Afterwards, she cuddled with Linus, and I spooned her. It was nice.

There were more MFM adventures too. It would start out with Lucy on the couch between Linus and I. Heavy petting would ensue. She loved the attention. It got everyone really hot and horny.

She also liked to kneel between us. Sucking one, her hand on the other, going back and forth. Sometimes she would have us put our cocks together and suck on them both at once.

We had several weeks of this before we parted ways for a while. Our paths crossed again, but those stories will have to wait for now.

  • COMMENTS
3 Comments
ElvisOmarElvisOmar2 months ago

Some great writing here. Thanks for sharing! I'd love to have found a friend with benefits like Lucy.

William_WoodWilliam_Wood2 months ago

I was in love with Lucy until the cuckold bit at the end, it just seemed out of the blue and messy. A ruined orgasm is when the ejaculation happens several seconds after the stimulation is taken away. An excellent choice for this story but I got confused from the way it was described - it certainly doesn't work that way for me. And, sex after a few ruined orgasms... it's always possible to still cum properly, or at least that's how it is for me, so that didn't sound like a tease, it sounded like mission accomplished. Anyway, a great cock tease setup through Lucy, would have liked to hear it through one of the character's perspectives rather than as exposition.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Interesting premise.

Sex boring. And rushed besides.

Not nearly enough edging -- with hand/s and/or mouth of his cock. Nothing wth his balls.

Nothing with her breasts.

She never has him do anything to/with her ass.

Two stars.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

All in the Name of Science Pt. 01 Jock gets help applying for a research study.in Erotic Couplings
That Smile Evil Female Villain talking about Tickling you... (POV)in Fetish
The Tennessee Tickler A lost female hitchhiker stumbles across a mysterious man...in Fetish
The Test Erica experiences 6 hours of torment with an orgasm blocker.in Fetish
Giving Up Control Ch. 01 A young scientist builds the machine of her dreams.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
More Stories