Lucy Blossoms

Story Info
Lucy takes New York and Dave's heart.
3.1k words
4.35
2.4k
2
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 12/21/2023
Created 11/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't usually get a lot of incoming calls at the shop, so I was surprised when I heard my name called out on the intercom. Lucy didn't have the number, so it was a surprise when I heard her voice after picking up.

"Hello, Master. Sorry to bother you at work, but I was anxious about calling the agent lady."

I checked the time: 10:05.

"I'd give her another half hour to get caught up I think."

"What should I say when I call?"

"You'll probably get a secretary or assistant first. Tell her how you met Ms. Jackson and are following her suggestion to call her. Then, assuming you get through, remind her how you met. She approved of your mannerly way last night, so call her Ma'am until she tells you otherwise. Listen to any suggestions and follow them. Beyond that, just be your charming self. She already loves you, baby."

"Thanks, Master. I love you."

"Back at you, baby. I'll be headed to the theatre to learn Katie's show this afternoon. I should be home before six, see you then."

We rang off and I returned to the amp rack I was assembling.

One of the songs from the show stuck in my head and I hummed it as I walked home from the theatre. I envisioned Lucy singing it and wished I had a better sense of how her voice sounded.

I climbed the two flights to my front door and unlocked it to encounter Lucy bubbling over like shaken champagne.

"Master, I called Ms. Jackson. She was so nice, wanted me to come in and meet her, so I went to her office, and she wants to sign me. I can't believe it. I have an agent, thank you, Master. I love you so much. It's a dream come true, all because of you."

"Let me grab a beer and you can tell me all about it."

I got settled on the couch with a cold one and she leaped onto the cushion next to me.

"She asked me if I could sing something acapella, so I sang a bit of Animal Instinct, you know, The Cranberries song, because it reminds me of you. I love Delores' voice, such a shame she died young. Anyway, I only did a little and she stopped me, said it was great and offered to represent me. She said I'd need pictures and to prepare a ballad and an up-tempo song for auditions. In the meantime, she wants me to start taking acting lessons and dance classes."

"Wow."

"I told her I didn't have money for all that."

"We'll have to find you a job. I could help, but I can't foot the whole bill for all that."

She fluttered her hands excitedly.

"Wait for the best part, Master. She said she was so sure I'd be working in no time that she'd cover the initial expenses and that I could pay her back as I began."

to get jobs."

"I've never heard of that sort of thing. Did you sign anything?"

"No, Master, not yet. But there's more. I have my first job tomorrow. It's a modeling job for a hair color product. She took a picture with her phone, sent it somewhere and two minutes later she told me I'd booked my first job. She said that would cover the pictures, head shots she called them."

"You, my darling slave are an overnight success."

"I can't believe this all."

She threw her arms around me and kissed all over my face, eventually finding my lips. Celebratory excitement quickly became passionate, and we almost ripped each other's clothes off, flinging them on the floor. She pushed me onto my back and began kissing her way down my torso, tickling my nipples with her tongue before suckling each one in turn. When she came to my navel, she teased her tongue tip into me as she found my cock with one hand and my balls with the other.

She fondled my balls and stroked my shaft with a loving touch. I could feel her hot breath enveloping me. It felt like love, brilliantly exciting and delightful. The phrase worship is frequently applied to the performance of oral sex. This truly felt like worship. Her hands caressed me adoringly and her mouth was reverential as she slipped it over my engorged organ. Her lips encircled my corona and her tongue swirled around my glans. She teased the tip into my slit, then licked me like a kitten sampling a saucer of milk.

The loving way she fondled my balls while her mouth gradually took more cock was a symphony of sexual delight. Watching her magnificent mane as her head bobbed slowly was the cherry on top of the sensual surfeit she was treating me to. The last thing I wanted to do was interrupt her, so I very softly touched her hair. When she took all of me into her throat she began to hum, and I had to smile when I recognized that she was humming Animal Instinct.

Her hand that had been fondling my balls shifted so she could work them along the hard internal section of my cock hiding under my scrotum. That has always been a particular favorite of mine and began an orgasmic explosion that quickly swept through me. I could feel her throat working to swallow each spasm greedily as I thrust into her.

She continued to slowly suckle me as my orgasm ebbed, savoring every drop of my seed. I felt like it was finally safe to really stroke her head lovingly and indulged the denied pleasure. Eventually she looked up to smile brilliantly at me.

"I love you, my wonderful, Master."

"I'm proud and happy to have you for my slave."

She boosted herself up to land on my chest, hugging me close and nuzzling my neck.

"My turn."

"Huh?"

"I'm hungry too."

"You don't need to..."

"I know, but who's your Master?"

"You are."

"So?"

"It is my duty to give you anything you want, you own me, Master."

"Exactly, so lie back and enjoy."

"Yes, Master. If you insist."

She giggled delightfully and raised her hips to present her glorious red patch.

Her perfect breasts enticed me first with her beautifully sculpted nipples demanding my initial attention. Feeling them swell to full erection in my mouth was an amazing tactile pleasure for me. She squealed when I sucked them forcefully and delivered sharp love bites to the firm rubbery flesh. As lovely as that was, I couldn't contain my desire for the even more delicious dish awaiting below, so I kissed my way down the soft curve of her lithely muscled tummy toward the postage stamp patch of pubic hair she had sculpted to my specifications pointing to her magnificent folds.

As I approached the holy grail, the amazing aroma of her arousal wafted to me. Lucy's scent is as beautiful as everything else about her, intoxicating and enticing. Despite having just cum from her oral attention my cock was stiffening rapidly from simple proximity to her overloading my senses.

When I arrived at my destination, I took a moment to let my eyes feast on her lovely folds before making first contact with my tongue. Happily, she'd already begun to glisten with her juices beginning to bubble to the surface. Her flavor is always a match for her bouquet. Like a fine wine, my Lucy is the full package of delights for nose and palate.

The sumptuous meal I sampled when my tongue separated her folds to dip into the pool of nectar her arousal was fueling. She clutched my head to her, writhing and moaning as she rocked her hips, doubling the effect of my mouth's attention.

When I first contacted her clit, she uttered a small whimper and clutched my head even harder to her. I tickled it delicately at first, teasing her, then gradually made firmer contact, working her pearl with alternate circular motions and long licks. Her breathing quickened and the muscles in her hips and buttocks tensed. I surrounded her button with my lips and sucked along with the flagellation from my tongue. I immediately felt her begin to shudder with the first tremors of release.

Her orgasm was epic. She shook and quaked, her hips bucked, driving her pelvis against my face pushing me back powerfully. Her slit oozed a generous flow of her delicious nectar that I slurped up hungrily. She cried out her joy and pulled my head up drawing me to her, face to face. She kissed her honey from my face and lips.

"Oh, Master, I adore you. I've never been so happy in my life."

She hugged me forcefully enough to make my back crack. That made me laugh.

"I guess I can cancel my chiropractor appointment."

She joined my laughter.

"Sorry, Master."

"Don't be, it felt good."

"Do you have to go watch Katie mix her show tonight, Master?"

"Nope. I was planning to play with my delectable slave."

"Yay."

"When is your modeling job?"

"My appointment is for nine tomorrow with the stylist, then I guess we shoot right away after."

"So, I can't keep you up too late. You'll need a good night's sleep. We want you looking your best."

"Thank you, Master."

I could feel my expression becoming arch, wicked, lecherous even. Lucy noticed, hers became shy and docile.

"Present."

She got to her feet quickly and adopted the position, offering herself exactly as I required.

I rose and slowly circled her, inspecting her closely. I gently stroked her haunches, cupped my lovely breasts, hefting and squeezing them, toying with the perfect nipples, teasing them to full erection.

"I do admire your beautiful breasts."

"They are yours, Master."

"Mmmm, and I am proud to own such perfection."

She preened proudly at my compliment. I reached into the duffel for the clovers.

"I think I'll gild the lilies a bit."

She shivered at the sight of the cruel clamps, but smiled defiantly at the expected pain they would deliver. One at a time I seized her nipples to roll them firmly between my thumb and forefinger pads. Her eyes registered the mild pain I inflicted but smiled lovingly at me throughout. When I surrounded a nipple with the open jaws of the first clamp her eyes widened accompanied by a sharp intake of breath.

"This will hurt, baby."

"I know, Master."

"Ready?"

She shut her eyes and nodded with clenched teeth.

I let the clamp snap closed harshly. It bit deep into the swollen flesh, and she tried unsuccessfully to stifle a plaintive yelp. Her eyes opened wide accompanied by a deep inhalation which made her tits rise wonderfully.

"How's that, baby?"

"It hurts a lot, Master."

"Want it off?"

"No, Master."

She cast her eyes down in adorable submission. I cupped her unadorned breast, hefted it, leaned in and took the nipple in my mouth to suckle it. She moaned contentedly and strained forward offering it to me. I teased with my tongue then seized it gently between my teeth. Continuing to exert the gentlest pressure I worked it sensuously. She continued moaning her pleasure from the attention. I took the clamp on her other nipple and tipped it up gently making her squeak in discomfort, then teased the one in my mouth playing her back and forth between pleasure and pain. She was musical instrument in my hands and mouth making delightful music of moans and squeaks.

Without warning I bit down, and she screamed a top note, finishing the phrase. I released her from my mouth and brought the other clamp up to surround the nipple. She looked up with her beautiful blue, plaintive eyes, then compressed her lips between her teeth, bracing for the pain she knew would come. I eased this clover slowly, letting the pain build gradually until it was fully closed. and her eyes were wide reflecting the fullness of the agony she must have felt.

I kissed her lips tenderly as I took hold of both clamps and gently began to move them. I rolled them both outward until she cried out into my mouth. With them still rolled I tipped them up. I kissed her hard to stifle her scream. I could feel her feet dancing in response and increased the tension on her tormented nipples by pulling downward too. She screamed hard into my mouth and I released them.

"Oh my God, Master."

She panted as she tried to regain her composure. I stroked her curls and looked deep into her tear-filled eyes.

"You are so fucking beautiful."

"Thank you, Master," she gasped.

I spun slightly to stand by her side, one hand slipping down the sweet curve of her belly, the other stroking down her back. My hands arrived simultaneously at their destinations. My left hand found her dripping pussy and my right hand separated her cleft allowing my fingers to find her puckered starfish.

She gasped and arched her back reflexively rising onto her toes at the double invasion. Needy whimpering was a new refrain of the music she was making from my touch.

"Oh, Master."

I filled her gushing pussy with two fingers as I worked one finger into her tight anus, fucking her slowly in both holes. The melody became more intricate as she responded to each stimulus a bit differently.

"You're enjoying all of this, aren't you baby?"

"Oh yes, Master."

"The pain and the pleasure?"

"It's all pleasure, Master. The more you use me the more I love you."

"Do you want to be my slave, and belong to me completely, be my property to use any way I please?"

"Yes, Master, please, make me yours, use me hard."

I took hold of the clover chain and pulled down, gradually increasing pressure until her knees buckled and she knelt at my feet.

I leaned over, took her face in my hands, kissed her tenderly and barely above a whisper told her, "I will be proud and happy to own you, Lucy. There will be pain, pleasure, and deep love. I can't imagine a more perfect woman to be mine."

I rose and guided her to her feet, took her in my arms and kissed her as lovingly as I could.

"Get dressed, we're going out."

"Yes, Master."

Lucy made me proud and proved how perfect a slave she was going to be by simply following as I led her into the neighborhood, no questions was her instinctive response to being led outdoors without explanation while still wearing clovers underneath her t-shirt. Just when I thought I couldn't be prouder she proved her full worth.

We came to a small storefront sporting a red neon sign of a coiled bullwhip hanging in the window. I opened the door to usher Lucy in. The interior featured displays of various BDSM toys and paraphernalia. Lucy's eyes went wide and she stared in amazement at the displays of erotic implements. Various whips, floggers, canes, and restraints hung everywhere. The woman who runs the place emerged from the back room. She was obviously taken by Lucy and drew a deep breath when she noticed the outline of clovers through the light cotton shirt. She gave me a sidelong glance accompanied by a sly smile.

"Hi, I'm Jacqui. What can I do for you?"

"It's my lucky day, this exquisite creature has just consented to become my slave."

"Congratulations, she's a beauty."

Lucy blushed prettily.

"Indeed, and someone like her deserves a special collar. I understand you do custom leatherwork, and I would love to have you make one that does justice to her."

"Pull that pretty hair back, dear. I need to see your neck."

Jacqui extracted a cloth tape measure from the pocket of her jeans and reached out toward Lucy's neck. Lucy gracefully extended her hands back to stretch her hair up and out of the way. Jacqui wrapped the tape around her neck, nodded when she had an accurate reading. When she removed it from Lucy she brushed the clover on her right breast while lowering the tape. Lucy whimpered. As Jacqui replaced the tape in her pocket she flared her nostrils, lustfully staring at my slave.

"What sort of design did you have in mind?"

"Black leather, about an inch, maybe inch and a half wide. Soft and supple. Four chrome D rings, back, front and both sides."

"Lockable?"

"That might be a fun option. Sure, why not?"

"You don't seem like a runner, are you, pretty girl?"

"No, Ma'am."

"Could you add something detachable that would stretch down her back for securing her hands?"

"Detachable?"

"Yeah, for certain specific scenes, not for daily use."

"I get the picture. Clasp your hands behind your back."

Lucy obeyed and Jacqui looked to me, "Is that the right height?"

"I think a little lower."

She pushed Lucys hands down to her lower back, just above the beginning of the outward curve of buttocks.

"Perfect."

"Yes, that leaves much of her back and her pretty butt easily accessible for impact toys."

"Exactly."

"She will look lovely marked up a bit."

Jacqui oozed dominance as she ogled Lucy.

"Yes."

"The stripes will accent that glorious hair."

"I would also like wrist and ankle cuffs in matching leather. Again, nice and supple with chrome rings."

Jacqui did quick measurements for those restraints and inquired if that was all we needed. I nodded and she wrote down the total. I handed her my card, and she rang up the sale.

"Should be ready by Monday. Thanks for the business."

"Quite welcome."

As we were headed out she pulled me aside and whispered in my ear.

"If you'd ever like to watch her being worked by a woman, let me know, she's yummy."

"Thanks, I'll keep that in mind."

We exchanged wicked smiles.

We wandered a few blocks to one of the numerous Chinese restaurants in the neighborhood where we had delicious cold noodles sesame, hot and sour soup, and red rose crispy prawns washed down with ice cold Tsingtao. Our fortune cookies were surprisingly appropriate. Mine read, "your judgement will be

rewarded." Lucy's was propitious, "life is your oyster."

Upon returning home Lucy stripped immediately and presented perfectly. I couldn't resist fondling her spectacular body. She was already noticeably wet when I first touched her pussy and she moaned at my touch.

"I love how you're always ready for me, but tonight you need to get your beauty sleep. Tomorrow's an important day. You really want to kill your first gig."

She sagged, disappointed, and her face slipped into a dejected pout.

I slapped her butt hard, it went of like a gunshot, shocking her.

"We are professionals in this house."

"Yes, Master. I'm sorry."

I gently stroked the spot I'd just slapped, gave her a little squeeze, winked and smiled.

"Go take a shower and get your beautiful ass to bed, baby."

"Yes, Master," she returned my smile, happy now.

"I'll be in later, but you get to sleep as soon as you can."

"Yes, Master."