Lucy evolves

Story Info
Lucy gives it up and accepts his collar.
2.3k words
4.5
4.4k
5

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 12/21/2023
Created 11/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The game had turned into a blowout by the time Lucy made her spectacular entrance from the bedroom. I already knew she was beautiful. I already knew she was sexy. But the vision of loveliness who entered my living area, did a pirouette, and assumed the presentation position I had taught her, was heart stopping and mesmerizing.

Red hair is my weakness, and curly red hair is the best. Freshly washed and blown out, her amazing mane was the best hair in the history of hair. Her big blue eyes bore into me like topaz lasers, piercing my heart. The gently pleated, emerald green, silky dress flared when she spun, showing a few inches of her toned thighs. The strappy high heeled sandals showed off her lithely muscled calves brilliantly. In other words, my new slave was a vision.

"Well look at you."

"You approve, Master?"

"Very much. I'd ravish you right now, but it would be a crime to ruin the effect."

She did a charming curtsy and beamed.

"My amazing Master. How's the game?"

"It's a rout, 'Bama by thirty-five."

"Did you see a score for Tennessee?"

"I think they were up seven."

"Yay Vols."

"You follow football."

"Sure do."

"Are you from Tennessee?"

"Yes, Master, near Nashville."

"I thought I detected a hint of the south in your voice."

"I can't seem to lose it totally, Master."

"Don't, it's lovely."

"Well bless your Yankee heart, Master," she responded in a deep south dialect, much thicker than her normal speech pattern, followed by a theatrical flutter of eyelashes.

I couldn't restrain my laughter and a brief round of applause. And she continued in character with a perfect simper that would have done justice to Scarlett O'Hara.

"Shall we go to dinner, Miss Scarlett?"

I rose and offered her my arm. She took it gracefully and we headed out.

"Would you mind if we skipped Chinese for something a little different?"

"You're in charge, Master. Of everything."

"Mmm."

I wanted to show her off, so I hailed a cab and directed the driver to take us to a famous theatre district watering hole. Fortunately, we were early enough to get a table along the brick wall, opposite the bar.

Unsurprisingly, she turned heads. That was why I'd brought her there. I'm sure Lana Turner went to Schwab's drugstore that fateful day because she was hungry, not to be discovered, but you never know, right? And Lucy looked every bit as good as any star.

I ordered a black and tan, she got a chardonnay. We both went for cheeseburgers. As we sat sipping our drinks and enjoying each other's company, a small woman in a neat skirt suit approached our table.

"Pardon me, but I had to speak to the most beautiful young woman I've seen in years. Are you an actress, my dear?"

"I'm a singer, Ma'am, but I've done some acting. Musicals in school, that sort of thing."

"Lovely, and polite. Do you have representation?"

"I'm not sure what you mean, Ma'am, representation?"

"Aa agent or manager, sweetie?"

"No, Ma'am."

She handed Lucy a business card.

"Call me in the morning. Perhaps we can do something about that."

"Thank you, Ma'am, I will."

The woman turned on her heel and returned to a nearby table, joining three men, one of whom was an actor I recognized.

Lucy stared at the card then looked up at me, wide-eyed.

"What just happened Master?"

"Unless I miss my guess, that was a door opening."

She cocked her head and gave me a quizzical look.

"Let me see that card."

She handed it to me, I read the information on it and chuckled.

"I've heard of our Ms, Jackman, she's a theatrical agent. You may just have been 'discovered'."

She shook her head, confused but understanding that this could be important.

"Did you know this would happen, Master? Is this why we came here instead of Chinese?"

"I didn't know exactly, but this is the sort of place where the right people might be."

She stared at me, shaking her head gently and smiling.

"What did I do to deserve you?"

"Good things happen to good people."

Our food came and we dug in to the delicious burgers. I couldn't help but catch various people checking Lucy out. When we finished eating we wandered out into the theatre district. People had begun arriving at the theatres. I checked my watch, and it was just about half hour. I had another surprise in store for Lucy.

I led her to the stage door of a theatre where a friend of mine was mixing a musical. We went inside and I told the stage doorman my friend's name. I knew the doorman slightly, so I introduced Lucy and we chatted until my friend Katie came down. I asked her if we could watch the show from her console at the back of the mezzanine, and she happily agreed.

"As a matter of fact, I don't have anyone covering me at the moment. Bob just took the new show going into the Broadway. You can start learning the mix if you'd like. Interested?"

"Absolutely, I'm just at the shop at the moment."

"Cool, I'm taking a week off next month. Gives you several weeks to learn the show."

"Perfect."

She led us up the steps to her perch at the back of the mezzanine. I introduced Lucy and we watched her get ready for the show.

"This is so cool, Master. My first Broadway show. You are really amazing."

"This got great reviews, it's still the original cast, but they'll probably be looking for chorus replacements before long. You might get a shot at that eventually."

Lucy's eyes sparkled as she looked around the theatre, trying to take everything in. Her childlike wonder charmed me utterly. She was practically bouncing.

Katie gave me a subtle elbow nudge and whispered, "She's gorgeous, where'd you find her?"

"The subway."

She shot me a double take and I chuckled.

"Seriously?"

"Yep."

Katie shook her head, mystified and smiling as she put on her headset, raised a warning finger and spoke into her headset mic.

"Sound ready." then to me, "Talk later Dave, it's magic time."

I guided Lucy to the side of Katie's console, and we leaned against the half wall separating the seating area as the house lights dimmed. I divided my attention between watching and listening to Katie mix the show with enjoying Lucy's delighted reactions.

The mix seemed pretty straightforward, but I had plenty of time to learn it, so I just got an overview. Watching Lucy was a blast. Her enjoyment was infectious. At intermission Katie went backstage to help her deck man with a radio mic issue so Lucy and I went out on the fire escape for a breath of air.

"Master, this is wonderful. My first Broadway show from an insider view, you, interest from an agent. What a night."

"Glad you're enjoying it. And we have another adventure to come."

"Bet your ass, er rather my ass I guess."

I cupped her butt and squeezed. She pushed into my hand and looked into my eyes.

"I am so lucky, Thank you, Master."

"My pleasure, baby."

The house lights flickered, signaling us to get back inside for the second act. When we returned to the console Katie was putting her headset back on.

"Get the mic working?"

"Yep, loose antenna wire, so we changed the pack. You're in the shop tomorrow, could I give it to you to save time?'

"I guess I could bring it in."

"What am I saying? I'll bring it by in the morning, you're on a date."

"I appreciate it."

"No worry, have fun," and she gave me a knowing wink.

"Here we go."

And Katie was back with fingers on her faders as the house lights dimmed and the first musical notes came from the pit.

Fifty minutes later the cast went through the elaborate curtain call choreography to a rousing ovation, the curtain fell, the crowd began to rise, and mill out. Katie brought the master faders down and turned to me.

"Want to come watch matinee tomorrow while it's fresh in your head?"

"Sure."

"Good, see you then. Nice to meet you, it's Lucy, right?"

"Nice to meet you too. Thanks for letting me watch."

"No worries, have fun. I need to start my shut down, later."

We made our way out to the street and headed home, flirting and anticipating the planned fun to come.

"That was so wonderful. This morning I was homeless and broke. Then I met you, and... I can't thank you enough."

"You'll get your chances."

She moved close, put her arm around my waist, and leaned her head against my shoulder.

When we got home she stripped immediately, making a delightful show of it. I sat on the couch to enjoy a performance that concluded with her straddling me for a lap dance. With no bouncer to tell me hands off, I indulged myself happily, groping and fondling every inch of my beautiful slave.

"Ready when you are, Master."

She felt my bulge and said, "Oh, fancy that, you're ready right now."

I scooped her up, carried her to the bedroom, lay her on the bed, and removed my clothes eagerly. She squirmed to the edge of the bed grasped my cock and guided it into her mouth. Every time she took me in her mouth was delightful. The combination of her skills and her obvious desire for me was a balm for my soul. I always wanted to cum in her mouth, but that night I'd been thinking about her tight, shapely ass all evening and I was determined not to shoot my ammo before I took her virginal back door.

I placed a pillow under her hips, elevating her into the perfect position. She wriggled her ass invitingly as I began lubing her. I worked plenty of the slick goo into her with one finger then slowly added a second finger. She moaned in response when my fingers stretched her tight anal ring.

"You, okay, baby."

"Wonderful, Master."

I took my time, enjoying the sight of her gorgeous butt, spread for me to explore at will. The tightness delighted me and made my already rigid cock swell even more. Her reaction was tangibly erotic and purely sexual. She wanted me to take her and needed no words to communicate that desire. Her anus spoke silently to my fingers, screaming, "fuck me."

I slathered my cock liberally while staring at her gaping hole before positioning myself behind her. It took an act of will to restrain myself from forcefully driving deep into her rectum with one ruthless thrust, but I knew patience would pay dividends later. Starting slowly, I encouraged her.

"If you push like you're trying to shit it'll make it a lot easier."

As soon as my glans was past her outer sphincter, I suggested she try to draw me deeper using her own muscles. Quickly i found my cock had slipped deeper into her hot, sweet hole.

"Oh my God, Master, that's amazing."

That encouraged me to begin thrusting deep, filling her completely. She pressed back to help full penetration and doubled down by rocking her hips, working my cock inside her. I found a steady rhythm with long deep strokes, sliding in and out full length with her appreciative groans encouraging me to fuck her deep and hard.

I took a firm grasp of her hips as I fucked her, driving my hips into the yielding firm muscles of her amazing, tight ass. My arousal built quickly. I reached around to search for her clit and began playing with her soaked slit. She reacted quickly, urging me to continue. Our mutual passion built. Her tight anal ring milked me on every out stroke. The tightness of her rectum caressed me on every thrust back deep inside her. She obviously enjoyed the fucking and responded with increasing arousal to my insistent efforts on her fuck button. We'd found the perfect tempo, moving as one.

"Please, Master, may I cum."

I slowed my fingers massaging next to her clit.

"Wait for me."

I thrust harder and faster, driving my cock ever more forcefully into her clutching hole until I felt my balls begin to tighten.

"You may cum."

I increased my digital action on her swollen pearl, and she ground against them with little whimpers.

Our groans harmonized, and like an engine accelerating, they grew quickly to peak volume. She began her release first and her thrashing and shuddering beneath me set me off, triggering me to begin shooting like a firehose in her rectum. Buried to the hilt, my body tensed like a bow as I released. Her pussy flowed generously. I collected a generous sample of her silky secretion on my fingers. I brought them first to my lips for a small sample of her nectar before bringing them to her lips and slipping them into her mouth for her to suckle herself from me.

We lay like that for quite a while, Savoring the exquisite exhaustion we'd just brought each other, enjoying the redolent bouquet of hot sweaty sex that filled the room, we murmured endearments and bestowed soft caresses on each other. It was one of those wonderful pink fuzz moments and neither of us was in a hurry to break the mood.

A couple of times our eyes met, but neither of us spoke. It turned into a bit of a game. We smiled, smirked, stifled laughter, eventually she tickled me, making me laugh and pull away. I goosed her, and that started a wrestling match.

"I give up."

"Gotcha."

"You win, Master."

"I certainly seem to have."

"Aww, that was sweet."

I swatted her butt hard enough that it sounded like a gunshot.

"No that was really sweet."

She kissed me hard and soon we were at it again.