Lucy Ch. 02: Power Failure

Story Info
Military life gets better.
2.7k words
4.1
4.4k
3
0

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shoreguy
Shoreguy
183 Followers

Lucy Ch.02: Power Failure

Note: This is a work of fiction. All characters depicted herein are either soldiers, their wives or other connected parties. Everyone is depicted as over the age of consent (18) and free to participate in the described activities.

*

It was a Wednesday just after the midday lunch break. The students had just returned to the classroom and I was about to start the first lesson of the afternoon. Just as I picked up the chalk -- the lights went out. It wasn't completely dark in the classroom, there was a battery powered emergency light that automatically came on and lit the way to the door. We all filed out of the building and gathered near the entrance. About ten minutes later the civilian in charge came out and told us that a pole had been knocked down about a block away and the power would not be restored for at least six hours. Students were to return to their company areas and the instructors were released for the day. Yay!

I was gone in a flash. A quick stop at the Class-VI store for some beer, before heading home. I parked in my usual place and headed on into the trailer. Barbara was sitting on the recliner while Lucy was sitting on the couch. Both of the girls were wearing their bathing suits and they both looked good. I went to the fridge to put away the beer while I explained about the unexpected power failure. Lucy asked if John would be coming home early. I told her that it appeared that the power problem was very local and, since he worked on the other side of the fort, he was probably unaffected.

Both of the girls were up. Barbara came into the kitchen for a quick kiss while Lucy went towards the back to the bathroom. I kissed Barbara, grabbed her ass a couple of times and headed back to change out of my uniform. I passed the closed bathroom door and shuttered myself in the back bedroom. I removed my boots, fatigues and sox. The uniform would be ok for another day. I would wear my other pair of boots tomorrow so no additional work was needed. I put on my old gym shorts, kept my t-shirt on and headed back out the door. Lucy was just coming out of the bathroom and I followed her down the hallway towards the front room. That ass was really looking good in her bathing suit bottom. There was a sexy sway as she walked and I could see her smiling as we reached the living room.

Barb told me that they were just about to go out and lay in the sun for their daily 20-minute tanning session. I told them that I was just about to sit down with a beer and start my 20-minute goofing-off session. I grabbed a beer from the fridge and plopped myself into the recliner. The girls picked up their towels and headed out the door. Both asses looked pretty good.

About half-way through the beer, my curiosity led me to the window to peek out at the tanning beauties. They were, as expected, laying on their towels on the grassy area right in front of the window. Both girls were laying on their front with their feet towards the trailer. This gave me an outstanding view of their bottoms. Barbara looked good and I reminisced about all the times that I rode on that beautiful butt. Lucy was outstanding and I fanaticized about what it must be like to take a ride on her perky round buttocks. I enjoyed the view for a few minutes while swapping my gaze back and forth between the prone figures. I noticed my gym shorts getting a little snug so, I readjusted the 'gear' accordingly.

I stood at the window, sipping my beer and ogling the women in front of me. They were talking but I couldn't make out what they were saying. They eventually turned over and the differences were obvious. Both women had nice flat tummies with a noticeable rise at the pubic mound. Barbara's tits were much larger than Lucy's. Barbara almost made Lucy look like an adolescent girl by comparison. I continued to watch the show until they started to get up. I hustled into the kitchen for another beer as Barbara came into the trailer. She saw me looking at the door: "Lucy headed back home."

Barb came into the kitchen and gave me a nice sweaty hug. She pressed herself against me and asked: "What do you want to do with the extra time?"

I carefully put the unopened beer back into the fridge before sliding both my hands down the back of her bathing suit bottom. Her ass was soft, warm and just a little sweaty -- just the way I like it.

Barbara put on her serious face: "Is that a little stiffy that I feel in your shorts? Have you been peeking out the window at me and Lucy?"

I admitted that I had been looking "For just a minute, or so."

Barb playfully: So, who has the better ass?"

I tried to evade the question: "Well, you both have outstanding posteriors."

"That's not what I meant." She wouldn't let it go.

I tried to change the subject: "You have much nicer tits."

Barb frowned: "That's obvious -- but, I was talking about our asses."

I thought of a way out: "Well, I've only seen hers all covered up with that bathing suit bottom. I've had better views of yours -- so I'll just have to choose your ass." I gave both of her cheeks a little squeeze.

"Right answer, at least for now." She said as she backed away from me slightly: "Come with me, we've a few things to discuss."

Barbara led me by the hand back to the bedroom where she started to peel herself out of her bathing suit. She slid the bottom down first and started to lift the top as she looked my way: "Well, do you want a little, or not?"

My t-shirt, shorts and skivvies were off in a flash. Barbara, completely naked now: "I have something serious to talk to you about -- but, I want to do that after I've pumped you down first."

I was confused: "Serious?"

Barbara: "Let's start with a 'banana split', ok?"

A 'Banana split' was what Barb named the thing where I rub my cock in the crack of her ass and get off that way. "Me first? That's a little unusual."

Barb put her naked self down onto the bed. She raised her arms inviting me to join her. I was happy to lay down with her and gave her a couple of deep kisses. To show my appreciation, I also kissed both of her nipples before spending a little time teasing them with my tongue and lips. Barbara really likes her tits 'done' and I was happy to 'do' them. She was just a little 'salty' from the sweat. I started kissing down her front but Barb put her hands on my head: "Not just now -- sweaty, stinky twat."

I was about to protest when she said: "Grab the oil; you can use your hands on me."

With that, she pulled one of the pillows down and rolled herself over onto it. Man, she looked good like that. That's when I noticed the baby oil jar sitting on top of a hand towel on her night stand. Wow! This woman thinks of everything.

One of my favorite things is to rub some baby oil into the crack of her ass. I dribble a few drops into my palm then allow it to run down my fingers as I glide up and down through her well-shaped divide. Yes, my fingers frequently touch her little pucker. No, she doesn't mind as long as I don't try to push in; at least very far.

After an appropriate period of lubrication, I guided her legs apart just enough for me to kneel between them. I guided my cock between her oily globes as I lowered my torso. Keeping most of my weight on my knees and arms I, at first, didn't move -- just enjoying the feel of her body against mine. Barb lifted her right hip indicating that she was ready for my expected 'reach under' to her rapidly moistening pussy.

And wet she was; wetter than usual. I had no trouble locating her fully distended clit. A few tentative rubs and we were off and going. Barb rocked her hips as I slid my cock up and down through her crack.

Barb reached her peak before I did. She sucked air in through her teeth just before pushing her pussy down hard against my hand. Her ass muscles tightened up so I had to stop thrusting for a few seconds. Soon after she started to relax, I gave her a few more pushes and went over the threshold myself. Great gobs of cum were deposited on her lower back. When I pulled my hand out from under her, I could see her juices running down my palm. I wiped my hand on the little towel before wiping the globs of cum off her back.

I scooted back over to lay on my side facing her. Barbara moved up to a kneeling position and put the pillow back at the top of the bed. She took the little hand towel from me and wiped it between her legs and then down her asscrack. She then tossed the towel over by the door before laying herself down facing me.

I pulled her close for a nice long kiss:" Thank You, that was really nice." As was my custom, I began to run my fingertips up and down through the crack of her ass. She likes when I do that after that kind of sex and we usually drift off to sleep that way. A short nap seemed a good idea at the time since I had been up since 'O-dark-thirty'. Just as I started to drift off, Barb reached down and took my now 'relaxed' cock into her hand; she sometimes does this when we go to sleep.

I woke up a while later to my first ever 'surprise sex'. I was still on my side. Somehow, Barb had maneuvered herself into a position where she was on her back with her legs over my pelvis and my cock was deep in her pussy. I think that it's called the T-square position. Anyway, there I was, balls deep in a beautiful woman, better than any alarm clock.

When Barbara saw that my eyes were open, she smiled: "Welcome back stud, can you give a girl a hand while you're fucking her?"

I reached down sliding my fingers between her lower lady lips. She was warm, moist and distended. As soon as I started to massage her clit she started to move. Barbara closed her eyes and focused on all that was happening. I was slowly stroking her pussy and enjoying my second sex of the day. With both hands free, Barb started playing with her nipples. I always like to see her do that; she enjoys her tits as much as I do.

Things progressed and I could sense the inevitable approaching. Barb was getting close, too. She was showing all the signs of an imminent release so I increased the speed and energy of my thrusts. A few minutes later we both went over the edge. She was first.

Barb pushed my hand away from her clit as her hips rocked stronger and faster. My balls boiled over and the old familiar throbbing started. I pushed as far in as I could and felt a spine cracking orgasm rip through me.

We stayed connected as long as we could. I eventually softened and fell out of her well fucked pussy.

Barb shifted herself around until we were face to face once again: "Hey stud, two in just a little over an hour?"

I was extremely relaxed and felt the possibility of another nap coming on: "Is this what you meant by 'pumped down'?"

Barb smiled, kissed me quickly: "Well, actually -- yes."

I pulled her close to me and settled in for another nap. Before I could drift off, Barbara shook my shoulder and: "I need to ask you a few questions."

I opened my eyes and waited.

Barb started running her nails up and down my arm: "Do you really think that I have a nicer ass than Lucy?"

My eyes were getting a little heavy: "Yes, you have a great ass." To drive the point home, I reached around her back and put my palm on her ass.

She continued: "And my boobs, you don't think that they're too big, do you?"

I moved my hand back from her ass and put it on her tit. I tickled the nipple a little and: "No, they're just right. I really like touching them, sucking them and fucking them."

Barb appeared to be working up to something. Finally: "And you really want to do anal, right?"

I was now wide awake: "Yes, but not if you don't want to."

She thought for a moment before: "You know that Lucy and I have become very close friends -- almost like sisters, right?"

I admitted: "It sure seems that way, why?"

She seemed to change the subject: "Have you seen the way that John looks at my tits?"

I had noticed, but a lot of guys look at her; she has nice big tits: "Well, I've seen him look at you but I didn't see him drooling or staring at you."

"Lucy and I have gotten very close. One day I told her about how we do the thing where you go between my boobs. She said that she knows that John would love that but hers just aren't big enough to press together."

I was getting curious: "So, why are you telling me this? Weren't you talking to her in confidence?"

Barb moved my hand from her boob and put it back on her ass: "We talked a lot. She told me that John and her do anal about once a month. She said that it did hurt the first few times but now she is enjoying it. She even told me that lately, she's been having an orgasm from the anal sex."

I could feel a little stirring: "So, you want to try anal?"

"No, not yet anyway."

The stirring seemed to stop: "Then why are you telling me this?"

She looked into my eyes: "Lucy and I came up with an idea. If it's ok with you and John, I'll let John fuck my tits and Lucy will let you fuck her ass. How does that sound?"

The stirring resumed: "Are you serious? Lucy agreed to let me fuck her ass if John can do your tits?

Barb's eyes got really big: "Yes, what do you think?"

My mind was flying. The recent mental images of Lucy's beautiful butt walking down the hall and laying on the grass flashed in front of my mind. But I suspected a trap: "Are you sure that you would be ok with that?"

"Within limits. First; You guys can't go in our vaginas. Second: We agree to only do this the one time. And Third: You and I, and John and Lucy tell each other all the details -- no secrets."

It just sounded too good: "Are you sure that this is for real?"

"Not yet -- we still have to see if John agrees. We're going over to their place Friday night to play cards. By then, Lucy will have talked to John and she will tell you if it will happen. Same goes for me, Lucy will tell me if John agrees and I will let him know. Believe me know?"

"I'll believe it when I see it."

Barb looked down, smiled and took my once again stiff cock in her soft hand: "I think that you're beginning to believe me."

Shoreguy
Shoreguy
183 Followers