All Comments on 'Lucy Ch. 03'

by sexy_anon

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
hot!

hot!

there are never enough stories with parents fucking in front of their children.

just what i needed, keep em cumming

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Family fun

Just can't get enough family fucking, especially with a young daughter getting off next to mom and dad! I had a great time jerking off while reading it, just wished it was longer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Now's the time!

This has a very great beginning. It is now time for mommy to watch her hungry daughter enjoy the cock she obviously desires so much. Pregnancy? Smile! Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Excellent Incest

Your story gave me a great erection which I enjoyed jacking off while I read. I hope in the next chapter you have the father fuck his daughter and give us intimate detail of how he felt as he squirted his cum in her. This is an excellent incest story. More. More.

prop69prop69about 17 years ago
Disappointing

It started so good and left me soft. What about making it with your brother versus just watching your Mom and Dad?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Parents make great teachers

I adore parents who show their children how to fuck and suck. These parents clearly loved their girl and wanted to include her in their love-making. How sweet of them to let her masturbate while she enjoyed the show. I do hope that her Daddy shares his cock with her while Mommy watches. Yummy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Very Nice

Very Nice. Too bad that daughter didn't join in with the parents....I Definately would have had it been me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Disappointed

Your story has such promise. But your chapters are too short and your editting needs some work. You've got potential.

prop69prop69almost 16 years ago
No cock for Lucy

Short, unimaginative, and Lucy gets no cock. What about her brother getting a little action. YOu need some work as an author.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous