Lucy Ch. 04: Coital Bliss

Story Info
Impotent husband finds another man to satisfy his wife.
1.4k words
4.21
4.6k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To the reader: this story may work better for you if you read the earlier chapters in this saga.

After Lucy had her second orgasm, I realized we had been fucking for some time. The cock rings need to be removed periodically to allow blood circulation inside my penis. I moved out from under Lucy.

Me: "Lu, I need to take the rings off for a bit to allow circulation in my cock. Watch how I do this, then you can help me next time."

The rings are made with opposing 'ears'; I put a finger of each hand in the ears, stretch the ring, and slide it up and off of my cock. This works very well if sufficiently lubed, and Lucy's fluids had me really slick. I put the two rings aside until needed a bit later.

Turning to Lucy, I embraced her, moving my thigh between her legs and pulling her upper leg across my body. We murmured together. Light kisses, stroking. She was very mellow from her orgasms, and my stroking of her legs and ass accentuated her passion. I bent my head down to her breasts and took her nipple in my mouth, rolling it around, as I had done before. I could feel the wetness between her legs on my thigh pressed against her pussy.

Me: "Love, you are so pleasingly wet. I love it."

My hand drifted to her pussy while I sucked her nipples. Fitting my hand between my thigh and her labia, wetting my fingers with her juices. I drew my hand to her nipple and areole, letting the nectar cover her breast. Then I licked the moisture from her nipple, drawing it into my mouth and coating my tongue. Raising my head to her mouth, we kissed, exchanging her ambrosia for her saliva, a lovely sodden joining.

She sighed, using her tongue to clean my lips. "More," she said. My hand dipped between her legs again, drawing out some of her copious flow. Now I placed my fingers in her mouth, letting her taste the lovely liquidity, then covered my fingers and her mouth with my own as we used our tongues to sample that lovely essence. Four more times did I bring her honey to our mouths, each time letting my finger slide over her clit. "More," she said again. I knew she needed my hand to stay between her legs. My fingers began a dance up and down her smooth labia, up to her clit, circling around, then back to her primal opening. As her body continued to react, I plunged my fingers into her pussy, then out to her clit, making that circuit over and over. Suddenly, her back arched and that familiar Unggh of her orgasm swept over her, fluids gushing from her pussy, coating my hand.

By now, my cock was ready for another pumping. But first, I made Lucy and I hydrate ourselves with water from a bottle I had by the bed. She didn't want to take that break, but I insisted, because she had released so much fluid and I wanted her to replenish that delicious store.

After hydrating and while Lucy was recovering from her orgasm, I put another #4 and #3 ring on the end of the pump, placed my soft cock in the tube and clicked on the motor. Lucy stirred at the sound, and watched my cock expand inside the tube, an eager look on her face.

Lucy: "God, you almost fill the whole tube, it looks enormous. Where did you learn about this pump gadget?"

Me: "On the internet of course," I joked. "I don't remember exactly, but had one for years now. Each year my cock gets longer and fatter inside the tube. We met at a good time!"

By now my cock was fully extended, and I twisted the end of the tube to snap the rings on the base.

Lucy: "Doesn't that hurt when they snap on like that?"

Me: "Not at all, it is a wonderful feeling to get myself this large and hard at my age."

As I removed the tube from my cock, Lucy reached for my cock, telling me again how firm and solid it felt. She loved to move her fingers over the prominent veins and feel them ripple.

"I just need it in my mouth," she murmured, using her hand to feed me between her lips. What a tremendous feeling! I think she just liked the feeling of it filling her mouth. Gently, she worked her mouth down and up my cock; I could feel her tongue sliding along my shaft as she lightly hummed.

Me: "Lucy, I need to fuck you now."

Lucy: "How do you want me?"

I showed her by having her sit on the edge of the bed, which was just the right height for my cock and her pussy. I ran my hands from her calves over her thighs and stroked her pussy a few times; she cooed. Then I positioned my cock at her pussy entrance and slowly dragged the head of my cock along her pussy lips, around her clit hood, then down again. Almost no friction, as wet as she was. Felt so good, my cock caressing her pussy lips, and her breathing got faster.

I pressed forward, just the right force for that initial penetration. She was so wet, I slid right in; her, eliciting her audible gasp. Reaching around her, scooting her hips toward me, I made solid contact, groin to groin. I just held myself there for a short time, while I took her face in my hands and began kissing her. As we kissed, tongues mingling, my cock moved gently in and out of her pussy. As if our kisses were in tune with our fucking. In this position, I could place my hands on her breasts, feeling her nipples now prominent and hard. And her hands around my hips, firmly pulling my ass toward her pussy. "Fuck me John," she breathed into my mouth.

It was a wonderful picture to behold: our mouths locked together, my hands kneading her breasts, her hands cradling my ass cheeks, us joined at our groins, rocking against one another. Her hands suggesting I pick up the pace; the thrusting more urgent. "Pinch my nipples," she said. I did. And I could just bend my head down and take that nipple between my teeth to roll it back and forth.

By now Lucy was breathing hard, her body undulating, and so was I. So I took one hand down on her clit and began to rub circles around it; then tap, tap, tap on it.

That did it, Lucy's body tensed up, her hips fucking back at me furiously, grunting unintelligible words, she came with a scream, gushing liquid from her pussy, flooding my cock and balls, draining down on the floor; her body was gyrating so much I could hardly keep her attached to my cock. The speed of our fucking was in overdrive, and my own orgasm came in a rush, my own shout and her scream reverberating off the walls.

I was so locked into fucking her, I kept thrusting and pounding, almost losing my balance! But it felt so damned good I had to struggle to slow it down. We kind of leaned against each other as our orgasms subsided into that lovely transcendent coital bliss.

Lucy slowly sank back onto the bed, our groins separated, and I lay down against her, feeling her body still shuddering along with mine. She lay against my shoulder, whispering, "More."

It was time to take off the cock rings again, and I was nearly spent of my energy, but summoned enough to position myself between her legs and used my tongue and mouth on her still wet and aroused pussy. Man, my face was so wet with her juices! With my tongue I could feel her heartbeat just to one side of her clit. I propped a pillow under her ass to make it easier on my neck, and gently, firmly used the remaining energy of my mouth and tongue to cause her to moan, quiver, with her orgasms just rippling over her body.

After a time, I tired, and I think she was played out also. I lay next to her for probably half an hour. I realized she was gently crying.

It was time for our tryst to end, and I carefully put my gear back into the duffle bag. I slowly put my clothes on as she watched from her post coital haze. "Until next time", I said.

Still somewhat teary, she murmured back, "This was the best sex ever," and drifted off to sleep. I pulled the cover over her and quietly left the house and into my car.

Her husband must have gone to bed in another part of the house, as I did not see him when I left.