Lucy Corrupts her Daughter Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Tristan dismounted, Toby said, "On all fours please, Lucy," which caused a lot of movement about. Lucy ended up with Stephen in front of her, and Tammy laying on her back next to her. Alex was removing her panties.

"Please fuck my arse again, Alex," Lucy said. The idea of that cock going up her arse again had been in Lucy's head all day.

Tammy looked across and said with surprise, "Mum! You like that?"

"Oh god, yes! It is wonderful, and the feeling when they push up for the first time is like nothing else—amazing! I am only disappointed that I waited so long to find that out."

Alex's head disappeared between Tammy's legs, and Lucy noticed that her body stiffened up immediately; he clearly knew the spots to lick. Lucy admired her daughter's pert, firm breasts before her attention was pulled to Stephen's cock in front of her face. Stephen dick was long seven to eight inches she guessed, but he did not have the girth of Tristan; she raised her hand and took hold of the cock, pulling it gently to her mouth as her tongue darted out and licked the end. Lucy wanked gently, as she took the head into her mouth and started to tease the skin with her tongue.

Tammy was moaning loudly beside her, there was squirming every few moments; Alex was skilled and Tammy was going to be a noisy fuck, Lucy was sure. As she felt Toby start working on her arse, preparing to push his cock in, it made her shudder with pleasure. However, she was distracted for a moment. Paul was approaching Tammy; his cock was out and it was massive! It had to be nine inches long, and it was fat, the girth more than Tristan's. Lucy wanted that cock, preferably in her arse, but he was moving to Tammy, and she willingly accepted it into her mouth. Paul was very careful with his movements; he had clearly caused some injury or discomfort with that monster and was treating Tammy with care, as she started to lick and play with the head of his cock.

Lucy returned her focus to Stephen, and started to move him so she took in as much of his cock as she could without gagging, he seemed to appreciate the effort and stroked her hair as she moved. She was making sure he would remember this blow job. When Toby's cock pressed against her arse, the excitement was making her clit do somersaults; the anticipation of what was about to happen causing everything else to fade into the background.

Toby pushed and the head of his cock teased open her little brown star, and started to slide in, the feeling making Lucy lose concentration and Stephen's dick slipped out her mouth. Lucy gently wanked Stephen as she pushed back onto Toby, revelling in the feeling of his cock moving up her arse. She moaned quite loudly as the head made it fully in; the pause was minimal before he started to push up, and Lucy loved it.

She slowly moved Stephen's cock back into her mouth, and started to play again. His excitement was obvious and he pushed her to take more and more of his cock.

Tammy had never had her clit licked like this; Toby was a good fuck, but the attention that Alex was paying her lower reaches was way beyond her previous expectations. The flick of her clit was sending little electric shocks across her body, and she was shuddering. Paul's cock was a real surprise; it was of a size she had seen a few times in porn, but she knew it was not normal. He was being so gentle with her, only the head in her mouth. While she was licking and playing with that head in her mouth, she was thinking about sitting on it. She definitely wanted to try that.

Alex was pulling her in tighter, and she was feeling more pressure; he had a tight grip of her legs and was now not letting up. She had never felt such strong feelings, and the warmth in her pussy was growing fast. She felt Alex suck her clit into his mouth and her resulting moan was very loud. Her hands went down to Alex's head trying to push him away, the fire that was consuming her starting to become uncomfortable. She knew she was cumming, but she had never had it quite this intense.

Tammy was completely unable to keep Paul's cock in her mouth; she was moaning heavily, the words, "Oh Jesus, oh fuck," and a few others were escaping her lips in a constant stream. She was fighting and struggling now, as she needed to break the pressure. The feeling started to burst forward completely overwhelming her. Alex held her so tight that she could not break away; the orgasm just wouldn't stop, her whole body shaking. This was the most amazing feeling, but she really needed it to stop now. Alex clearly had other ideas.

Tammy's world was going dark, the only thing in the world was her clit; it was consuming her, and the fire and the shots of ecstasy that seemed to be shooting out of it were all she could focus on. Then it stopped, the pressure gone. She was still shaking and the wonderful warm glow that she had was enveloping her whole body.

Tammy just lay there in the most amazing feeling she had ever had. Her self-generated orgasms were nothing like that, and the ones from Toby didn't have a patch on that either. As she lay there, she felt pressure on her pussy, and then a cock was inside. Her legs were folded back and the cock pushed deep into her. She moaned again. Paul was still waiting, clearly letting her enjoy the moment, then as she made eye contact, he moved and pushed his cock into her mouth. He was much more in control this time, moving back and forth, his cock slipping further into her mouth than any cock had been before, although she knew it was not deep. Tammy had seen the videos of real deep throat, and not 15 minutes ago she had watched her mother take Henry deeper. But in the gentlest way possible, she was now being face fucked, while only the second man ever had his cock in her pussy. Her pussy felt very full; the movements Alex was making felt good. his cock was wide and strong, but it definitely was not as long as the one in her mouth. She was supposed to be playing Hockey, but here she was with two dicks in her, lying next to her mother, who also had two dicks in her. This was almost surreal.

Tammy could not help moaning; she needed to, as Alex thrust into her, but it was making Paul's dick in her mouth a difficult thing to manage. She wanted to take him deeper; she was sure she did not want to gag, but she wanted more of Paul's huge cock, and she started to move her head at the right time to take more of it in. Then she got to the point where any further and she would gag; as if her mother was following her lead, she heard her gag beside her. Stephen was clearly getting better service from her mum than Paul was getting from her. Then again, Paul did not seem to be complaining and was now pumping to the new point she had pushed him to. Tammy mind was more awake now, the fog of the amazing orgasm fading away, and she could not help but think that after this she had five more cocks to experience, even if one was Toby who she had had before.

Lucy was rubbing her clit hard again; her mind was on the cock in her arse. She was enjoying every moment of it, and was moving subtly to find new feelings and sensations. Anal created very different pressure points from vaginal sex, and that made it so different and enjoyable. Lucy's orgasm seemed to come from deep inside when she was having anal; normal orgasms with or without a dick seemed to start from her clit, and she thought this was why she liked it. Her play and experimenting were interrupted; Stephen was about to cum. She had tasted pre-cum for more than a minute now, and the face fuck had clearly worked for him. He pulled his cock out and cum ejected all over her face and into her hair. Stephen seemed very pleased with himself as he watched cum run down Lucy's face.

Once Stephen had moved away, Lucy looked over and watched her daughter; she was so turned on by watching her being fucked. Alex was pounding her hard, and Paul was on the verge of cumming in her mouth. Lucy marvelled at the size of his cock; he put Tristan to shame. Lucy had a new target for her arse. She watched as Paul pulled out of Tammy's mouth and moved so his load sprayed over her tits. There was so much of it, Tammy's tits were covered!

Tammy, looked back at her Mum, and Lucy said, "You OK, honey?"

Tammy replied after a moment, "Loving it." There was clearly some stress in her voice from the pounding by Alex.

"You know you don't have to do this, it's me that has to," Lucy said to her.

Before Tammy could answer, Toby said from behind, "Oh, she does have to! She made herself part of this, and if she wants to protect you from the shame, she will do everything she is instructed to, whether she likes it or not."

Tammy looked at mum and said, with a slight nervousness in her voice, "It's ok, mum, I will do it to protect you, and I will be a good girl."

Toby said, "Good. Now Lucy, lick that cum off Tammy's boobs."

Both Tammy and Lucy said, "What?"

"You heard," Toby said as he started moving as he fucked Lucy.

Lucy did not feel she had much choice and moved with Toby, then lowered her head and started licking across the very soft delicate skin of Tammy's tits. She slowly scooped cum off her daughter with her tongue. It was made harder every time Alex pounded Tammy's clit, making her shake with orgasmic pleasure, and he seemed to be treating watching Lucy struggle as a game. However, Lucy made good progress, and was 90% done when Alex stiffened and shot his load into her daughter. Tammy seemed to be loving it, the cum spraying into her tight little young pussy.

"Good," said Toby. "In a moment, Tammy, you will be losing your anal cherry, while licking my cum off your mum's pussy!"

"You are sick, Toby," Tammy said in response, but Lucy picked up no indication she was not doing to do it.

As Lucy finished licking cum off her daughter's breasts, Toby started to ram as hard as he had the other day, but unlike then as he started to cum he didn't ram in deep; he pulled out and let the cum wash over her arse and pussy. The thought of everything going on made Lucy cum. It was not loud or strong, but she felt very warm between her legs.

There were a few moments of moving about after Alex filled her pussy with cum; Tammy was both excited and nervous about what she had just been told was to come. If her mum loved anal that much, she expected to at least like it. She found herself on all fours, arse in the air, and her face inches from her mum's pussy.

She watched as Sati came over; it wasn't her choice, but it appeared he was the man blessed with taking her anal cherry. Tristan was aiming for her mum, his large cock getting hard again. She felt something cold drip into her arse crack; it took her a moment then Tammy realised it was probably lube. This was it; she was moving from a nice girl to be slutty, she supposed, like her mother. She always thought her mother was weird, but the last few weeks she had thought she was really weird. Now she knew why.

She felt Sati climb on behind her; he seemed a little nervous, which she completely understood. Then a cock pushed up to her arse, it moved about until it settled against her tiny tight hole.

"Just relax, honey. If you do, it will feel amazing," Lucy said.

"I'm trying, mum," she replied.

Tammy thought her mum was going to say something else, but Tristan slapped his cock on her face then slid it into her mouth. She could not believe that she was watching her mum get face fucked by her friend while another friend was pushing his cock into her arse—not in her wildest, weirdest dreams. Sati was pushing quite hard now, and she slowly felt her hole moving, stretching just a little, then a little more. She thought it was a little uncomfortable, but she was excited and liked the idea of this. After a moment, her little star relaxed, and more slipped in, then stopped.

Tammy relaxed herself and then Sati pushed again. It was a little uncomfortable, but her mum was right; the feelings were amazing. It was so different, she wanted to frig her clit hard as it happened, and moved her hand to start. Sati stopped and withdrew to the head, then pushed in hard again. Tammy moaned really loudly; she wanted more, and as Sati started to pump in and out, she started to lick cum. She started well away from her mum's pussy. Anal was the ultimate distraction; she wanted to focus on every movement and sensation, enjoying the attention that Sati was giving her. She got to the point where she had licked cold cum off most of her mum and the rest was on her pussy. Tammy carefully licked up one side and then the other. She tried to lick up the middle without opening her mum's lips, but failed; she got a strong taste of her mum's sweet pussy. At the top, she ran her tongue over her clit, making her mum shake. But then the cum was all gone; she was safe.

Then toby spoke up, "Whoa, that was hot! She shuddered when you licked. Do it again."

"No," said Tammy. "That is sick."

Tammy looked at Toby; he was being unreasonable. But he hadn't really been reasonable since they broke up, and was probably loving making her do this. She moved her tongue and brushed across her mum's clit, as she was rubbing her own, and knew she was not far from cumming herself. She was sure she wanted anal again.

She flicked her tongue back and forth, and listened to Lucy moan. Tristan's large cock filling her mouth and muffling a lot of it. She tried to think about what Alex had done to her earlier, and swirled her tongue around the clit, just catching it here and there, then went back and flicked it back and forth. Lucy twitched noticeably.

"That's it; you do it until she cums," Toby said.

"You are a sick fuck, Toby," Stephen said, "Tammy, you stop if you want; that is so unfair."

Tammy was in a rhythm and part of her wanted to see if she could make another woman cum; she kept going as Alex and Paul added their voices to the complaint. She was almost there, she might as well finish it. She took a deep breath and sucked up Lucy's clit into her mouth, and twisted and flicked at it the way Alex had done her.

Tammy felt Sati stiffen up, and he pushed in deep to her arse; he was cumming. Something about that excited her a little too much and her own orgasm started, as she was still rubbing. Before she released her mum's clit to moan, she pulled away slightly and twisted. She did not mean to, but Lucy let out a moan like nothing Tammy had ever heard before when her clit was released. Sati had started a chain reaction, and Lucy was clearly shaking from an orgasm too.

Tammy watched as she expertly continued to suck Tristan's cock. It was almost a minute before he started to cum too, pushing into Lucy and making her gag, cum coming back out her mouth, and even her nose, but she was not pulling away. She made sure Tristan got the full experience, and Tammy was impressed.

Lucy used a tissue to clean her face. She had tears and cum all over it, but it was respectable in a few moments.

"Both of you on all fours next to each other," Toby said.

Lucy complied and was really happy that Tammy was coping so well. She wanted to see her daughter as a strong sexual woman that knew what she wanted from men.

"Who is next?" Toby continued.

Stephen came up to Tammy, and whispered in her ear, "I have wanted to fuck you since the day I met you, but I want you to enjoy this and want it." His whisper was not that subtle, as Lucy heard every word.

Tammy said, "I do and I will." That's my daughter, Lucy thought.

Alex came up to Lucy, but didn't do what she expected, he slithered under her, moving his body between her legs then her arms. When his head was level with hers, he put his arm up and gentle pulled her down and kissed her. Then he whispered, "Go with this. Paul and I have a surprise for you."

Alex pulled her down onto him, and moved his cock towards her pussy. He kissed her more and his hands were all over her body. She felt wanted, as his cock pushed against her pussy lips. This was the most intimate that any of this had been; Alex genuinely seemed to like having her body so close, to be stroking it, and enjoying the feel of it against him, and his kiss was passionate and genuine. As his cock slipped into her pussy she moved, making it slip in further, quickly. She looked across and Stephen was pounding her daughter from behind, there was grunts and moans coming from Tammy; she was as noisy as Lucy expected, but she was clearly loving the cock in her.

Alex thrust with his hips and his cock moved up a significant way, Lucy moved with him making the whole thing feel like they were doing it together, but after a moment they got a rhythm and seemed to be making it work. Lucy's clit was being rubbed gently by Alex's pelvic bone, something she had not experienced often but it felt good. She relaxed into this fuck; it was the most normal fuck she had had in a while now.

Paul climbed onto the bed and positioned himself behind Lucy, she thought about the surprise Alex had mentioned and got an answer pretty quickly. Paul nestled his massive cock against her arse, Lucy was both terrified and excited, from the moment she saw it she wanted Paul's cock in her arse, but she was sure she could not take that with Alex already in her pussy. Alex slowed his thrust right down and pulled Lucy in tight. There was pressure on her arse, like none she had experienced before, and as it slowly opened welcoming in Paul's massive cock, she let out a pained moan. It was uncomfortably full as his head slipped in. The feeling of two cocks in her was amazing but uncomfortable, and Paul had not even pushed that massive cock up yet.

Paul started to push up; it felt wonderful to Lucy, like the first time again. His cock was huge and she felt her arse being stretched by it. Significant pressure was being created by Alex's cock in her pussy, and together, despite the discomfort, it was the most wonderful thing she had ever felt. Paul's cock just seemed to keep going, and Lucy thought she might cum just from him pushing it in.

From the moaning, and the "oh Jesus" beside her, Tammy was cumming again, and while her view was not great not with Paul on top of her, she thought Stephen was too.

Paul seemed to get in as far as he could go, which Lucy was confident was the deepest anybody had been in her arse. He withdrew to the head of his cock and then thrust in hard. Lucy shook with the pleasure of that and moaned loudly into Alex, as he moved in to kiss her again.

Lucy felt Stephen get off the bed and somebody else get on. Tammy was moaning again before she got sight of Henry fucking her. Not that she could pay it much attention; Alex and Paul had got into a rhythm and it was like opposing pistons, one, then the other, ramming into her. She was absolutely in heaven and very close to cumming.

The pressure on her clit was more than enough, and Lucy started to feel her muscles tighten and an orgasm rise. She was far too constrained by the two men to move much, but the spasms did seem to throw their rhythm off slightly. Then, the pounding she was getting continued; first her pussy felt full and then her arse. Paul was amazingly gentle but his size was almost overwhelming. She loved it.

Then she heard Tammy say, "Henry, put it in my arse," and Lucy thought, "Yep, she is my daughter."

Lucy felt movement on the bed then a moan from Tammy that said she had got exactly what she wanted. The way that Alex was pulling her into him, it was clear he wanted her to cum again, her clit was getting more pressure than ever from this position, and she could tell from his breathing that he was close to cumming too.

Tammy was so pleased when she felt Henry push his cock against her arse. She wanted that feeling again, and she moaned with pleasure as Henry opened her little brown hole up. She shook as he pushed it up; she loved it! Her mum was right: it was the best feeling, and she pushed back onto him. She moaned as he started to pump in and out; she was close to cumming just from the experience, and when she reached back to her clit, it was engorged and ready for her to play.