Lucy Corrupts her Daughter Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tammy looked over; she was a little jealous of her mum. She wanted the experience that her mum was getting, two men in her at the same time. She watched as her mum started to cum again, and Alex with her, the two of them in total ecstasy. Tammy was so turned on by watching that she started to cum herself, and felt her arse clench and squeeze Henry.

"Oh god, that is good," Henry moaned.

Tammy barely heard it over her own moaning orgasm, which she was trying to prolong the way Alex had made her cum earlier. She dragged out the orgasm, but she was unable to keep forcing pressure as it went on. It was clearly something you needed to be forced into. So in the afterglow of her orgasm she relaxed into Henry, who was now pounding with some vigour.

Tammy thought it was funny, both her and her mum on the same bed, in basically the same positon, both being pounded in the arse after cumming. As a joke she said, "Come on boys, first one to cum is the winner and gets a prize."

Neither men seemed to take it as a joke, despite her laughing. The force her butt now got from Henry was intense and it took her a moment to gather herself enough to look and see that Paul was pounding her mum in the same manner, his eyes closed and a look of concentration on his face.

After a moment, Tammy was very jealous of her mum; whatever was happening on that side of the bed, it was making her mum cum again, and she guessed it was Alex causing that. The carnal moan from her mum was accompanied by Paul letting out a moan that indicated he was there too, his face contorted, as he clearly pushed as deep as he could into her mum.

Tammy tried to focus on Henry, pushing back into him; he was clearly disappointed to have lost, the vigour disappearing from his thrusts. Her movement seemed to reengage him, and she started rubbing her clit again. She was surprised how quickly the feeling from that sprung into life. Henry was now moving in and out, from head, to as far in as he could get, in slow deliberate movements. That felt good, and she was focusing on it to make herself cum again. Henry was not far either now, and Tammy tried to hold off to let them do it together.

Moments later Henry was holding himself in deep to Tammy's arse, and warm cum was spraying into her. She had held too long and only just started to cum as he was finishing, but he held in to experience the clenching that came with her orgasm. They both collapsed together on the bed.

Lucy looked at the clock, it was 5:14, "FUCK!" she said.

"What?" came a response from one of the men she did not know who.

"Stuart will be home in about 15 minutes, and he can't see this! If you want to continue this, it will have to be another day," she answered.

The news seemed to spur everybody into action, and clothes were returned and people got dressed. Everybody was downstairs less than 10 minutes later.

As the men left, most kissed Lucy and Tammy, but as Paul exited the door he turned around and said, "Wait, what did I win?"

Tammy thought for a moment, then replied, "Call me. You get a solo ride this weekend; you can do whatever you want."

Lucy was proud of her daughter, and hoped she got to watch Paul and that massive cock with her daughter. When the door closed behind them, she let out a sigh, both pleased and disappointed that was over. It was not what she expected at all, but it was fun, and she ached now, and she was sure Tammy must, too. She was too inexperienced to be fucked that much that hard. As she turned to walk to the kitchen, Tammy caught her arm and kissed her on the cheek, then simply said, "Thank you."