Lucy Corrupts her Daughter Pt. 02

Story Info
Tammy is used by 17 men in a gentleman's club.
7.9k words
4.37
44k
45
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a FICTICIOUS story that contains elements of non-consent, abuse, humiliation, gangbangs and other darker types of kinks. If such things offend you, please do not read. This story is meant to be entertainment only.

**

Special thanks to TRCIII for editing this series! His efforts have improved my work no end.

Also to Lucy who has been the inspiration for this and 3 other series that I have written.

**

Tammy sat waiting for the taxi. She was not sure how she felt; this was actually happening, and she was very excited but also concerned. A few weeks ago, she had walked in on her mum and some of her friends fucking, and things had not gone as she would have expected. After that fun afternoon, Tammy had sat down with her mum and had a serious chat about sex and what she wanted. She had never considered having more than one man at a time. Why would she? She was only just 18 and she had only had one boyfriend. However, that afternoon opened her eyes. Then, when her mum had told her everything that she had done over the few months before, it blew her mind! The bit that really surprised her had been the older man on the tube, with people watching. She got really hot listening to that. It turned out her mum had the guy's number, and she had phoned him to arrange another meet. Tammy had listened in to that phone call. Her mum was to meet him outside his club, and then she would be taken inside as a guest of a member. The plan was for her to be used and watched. Lucy had, at the end of the phone call, suggested she might bring a friend, which was eagerly approved. But they had no idea that friend was her 18-year-old daughter.

Tammy stood as the taxi pulled up that was to take them to the club. She was very pleased with her outfit, although she was concerned it was too revealing for the street. She had on red high heels, white sheer stockings, and underneath her red leather skirt that came down to just above her stocking tops she had on, a white lace thong. That thong was the only underwear she had on. Her white top was off-the-shoulder, and very tight; it held her tits like large domes on the front of her, with her nipples showing through. She walked over to join her mum who had made it to the front door before her; her mum was wearing black shoes and fishnet stockings, with a blue leather dress that was revealing to say the least. It started about an inch above Tammy's, and after the very small part to cover her modesty had most of the back cut out creating a huge U exposing her back, and a big V up the front, which started below her naval and split so it only just came the right side of her nipples before they turned into the straps over her shoulders. It was a dress that was impossible to wear a bra with.

As they strode out to the taxi together, she thought the cabbie was about to have a heart attack, and his eyes were about to pop out. She liked that; it meant that the two of them made an impression.

They jumped in either side of the back, and Lucy give him the address of the club. Tammy noticed that he was looking in the mirror almost as much as he was looking forward as they drove off down the road, and to cap it off he actually moved his mirror. As they drove Tammy thought that he was probably trying to see up her skirt, and when they stopped at some lights in town, she raised her knees a little and opened her legs as wide as her skirt would allow, she was sure he could see in the mirror right up her skirt to the sexy thong.

"Errr, the light's gone green," Lucy said, breaking the distraction that Tammy had caused.

As they slowed for the next set of lights Tammy saw him looking again, and she licked her finger as seductively as she could and moved it down, running it up the inside of her leg towards the thong. The car jolted violently, coming to a quick stop, the driver being so caught up in Tammy that he had got to with an inch or two of the car in front as they stopped. That made Tammy grin, and she watched him calm his heart then look back at her, she continued to move the finger, then when it got to the thong she gently pulled it aside, showing him her beautiful, tight, tidy, teenage pussy. Again, his eyes nearly popped out, and as the lights went green she sat up, and closed her legs hiding it all, as if none of it had happened.

Lucy leaned across and said to her daughter, "Stop teasing." That made Tammy grin, too.

As they pulled up at the address, the street was relatively quiet, there were a couple of people milling about but there was no traffic, and it was a stark difference to the busy streets they had just left. The building they were outside was impressive, though; it was Victorian and very grand. The entrance had a doorman, and a gold plaque that announced it as the "John Samson, Gentleman's Club".

Tammy leaned forward to pay the cabbie; she deliberately pushed into the top of the seat, giving him a splendid view of her tits, propped up and snugly displayed in that tight top. He didn't take his eyes off them as he took the money, and Tammy gave him another flash of her thong as she exited the car. Tammy came around the car and joined her mum, and they seemed to head straight for an older man, who looked quite sleazy to Tammy.

"Hello again," Lucy said to the man. Tammy looked him up and down; he was probably about five-and-half-feet tall, had on a horrible raincoat, and had hair that looked a little greasy. Had her mum let this guy fuck her?

"Nice to see you again," replied the man. "Who is this you have with you?"

"This is my daughter, Tammy. She wants to experience everything that we discussed on the phone," Lucy said.

"I was expecting to do that to you, not a lovely young thing like this, but OK," replied the man, then he looked to Tammy. "Hello, Tammy, you look stunning. I am Roger. Do you really know what will happen to you in there today?"

"Hello, Roger," Tammy said. The man made her skin crawl. "I am aware that I will be fucked by a number of men, yes."

"I wasn't expecting you; I think it might be more than a small number, and there will be a queue for a pretty young thing like you. Are you ready for that?" as Roger said this, he walked around behind her, looking her up and down as he went.

Then before Tammy knew it, he had slipped his hands into her top, and then around to her front. He had her tits in his hands, right here on the street. She went to pull away, but he had her tighter than she expected. She looked around but her mum was the only one watching, nobody else in the street had even noticed. Tammy, however, did notice how hard her nipples had suddenly got. His hands seemed to be everywhere on her tits; he was feeling them and squeezing them, and she was definitely liking it.

"These young tits are amazing," he said. "I think I could play with them all day."

He moved his hands and her top was off her tits, exposed in the street. Tammy gasped in shock, but still nobody seemed to notice, as he fondled them in fall view of anybody who cared to look. She was rooted to the spot; much as she wanted to move and cover her breasts, she was not capable of doing, as he continued tweaking her nipples. She noticed that the doorman was now taking an interest; he was looked straight at her young exposed tits, his eyes devouring them. Tammy looked at her mum, who seemed perfectly calm and was actually engrossed in watching this man molest her. Then, as quickly as they were exposed, her tits were put away; she was actually a little disappointed.

"I think you are up to it," Roger said, and took the arm of both ladies and led them up the stairs into the club.

They walked through a grand hallway, past a bar where about 30 men, all looking quite smartly-dressed were drinking. Tammy caught the eye of somebody she knew: Mr. Chamber, her old geography teacher. He definitely recognised her, but they were gone in a second.

They were led to a smaller, quieter room with a bar in; there were only four other people in here. They took seats in some old wingback chairs, and Roger asked what they wanted to drink. They both asked for wine.

"I saw Mr. Chamber in the bar," Tammy whispered to her mum.

"He's not your teacher anymore, though?" Lucy replied.

"No, but that will be weird," Tammy's voice was nervous.

"Get used to weird; based on what I agreed, I think he will probably be fucking one of us later." Lucy seemed completely at ease, and Tammy was surprised. But then again, after the stories, should she be?

Roger returned with two glasses of wine and a whisky for himself. He set Tammy's wine on the table next to her, then sat in a chair, quite close. Almost immediately his hand was on her inner thigh stroking up and down her stocking. As his hand got slowly closer and closer to her knickers, Roger was looking at her body, and her face.

"So, Tammy, what is going to happen in a minute is, you are going to be bent over this chair you are sitting in, and I will fuck you, with the people in this room watching. Then a queue of men is going to form. It will of course be informal, but it will be there, and they are all going to fuck you. They will decide which hole they want to use, and you will lay there, accept it and enjoy it. Is that OK?" Roger was quite calm as he said it.

Tammy could not believe how relaxed Roger was as he divulged the upcoming events; it was like he was describing how she would walk down the street. She could feel how wet her pussy was, and it just got wetter and wetter as he spoke; she was so excited by the idea of being used my so many men. "Yes, I am OK with that," she said, in a clear voice.

Roger's hand moved that last bit and her thong was moved aside, his fingers now playing in the wet mess that was her pussy. As she pushed into his hand, she was hoping that some of these men with big cocks wanted to use her arse. After her friends had their way with her those weeks ago, she had got Paul back the next day. He had put his massive cock in her bum, and she loved it; it was a little painful, but the feelings were amazing. She had cum hard, and had frigged herself several times since, thinking about it. She wanted to get Paul back to do it again.

Tammy gasped as fingers slipped into her pussy, then pushed up quickly and hooked forward to press on her G spot. She moaned at that; then two hands came around the chair and onto her tits. They played for a moment, then took hold of her top and pulled it off. As it came over her tits, it lifted them and they bounced on her chest. As it was pulled over her head, it was thrown to her mother who was sitting, watching all this happen, and drinking wine.

Tammy moaned as Roger's thumb pushed against her clit to complement the pressure on her G. She was loving his touch; it was so skilled, much more so than the boys she had had to-date. The hands came back around and started fondling her tits, tweaking her nipples, squeezing them and feeling the size and shape of them. She loved the feeling and the attention.

After two or three minutes of this action, another one of the guys from the room appeared carrying two cushions; he was probably 75 years old, and the typical vision she had of an old man. She thought he looked older than her grandad!

Tammy was moved and the cushions were placed on the chair, it created a pretty flat top, and then she was bent over and laid across. Roger pulled her skirt up and her thong down, exposing her pert arse and tight little pussy. Tammy did not see where her knickers went after they hit the floor. The old guy was in front of her and his cock was out, she barely had time to take that in and his cock was in her mouth; Christ he worked quickly. Roger landed a few slaps on her bare arse; they stung a little but she liked the thought of him spanking her, and she was, after all, being very naughty.

Roger landed a couple more slaps, then stroked her arse with his hand. As he got to the middle, his fingers grazed across her pussy and made her shudder, she wanted him to play there. Then as if he read her mind, a finger slipped in, and two more moved down the sides of her pussy and started teasing her clit. The old guy seemed very happy with her blow job; they were both moving—Tammy her head and the old guy his hips—and she did not think it would take him long to cum. He seemed far too excited about her young body.

The clit play was working, also. She was moaning steadily now, as she thought about what she was doing and what was to come. Tammy moaned around the dick her mouth; she thought she would cum quickly, but he stopped just as she was starting to tense up, and a few more slaps landed on her arse. A moment passed then she felt somebody behind her, and a cock pushed against her pussy. She moaned loudly, almost dropping the dick from her mouth as it pushed inside her.

The old man with his cock in her mouth reached down and grabbed her tits; he started playing with her nipples as his cock slipped in and out between her lips. Then, as she was focused on the thrusting behind her, the old guy started to cum. It was thick cum, and painted the inside of her mouth. She swallowed and cleared her mouth as best she could as his cock slipped from her and she could move more. The old guy looked really satisfied as he put his cock away.

He bent to her ear, and said, "One load of at least twenty, little darling."

Tammy tingled at that; twenty men were going to have her. She reached for her wine, and took a mouthful swirling it around her mouth before she swallowed it. She looked to her mum, who had a man she knew fondling her breast; it was Sami from their local shop. Tammy was surprised and forgot what she was going to say.

Sami looked back at her and said, "I am in the queue; I have wanted you since the first time I saw you in my shop."

Tammy found that creepy; she would not have been old enough when she first entered his shop. But she also liked the idea that this man that had lusted after her for years was about to fuck her.

"Mum can you get me a water...please?" she said, with a big pause as her orgasm started to rise again.

Roger knew what he was doing and her clit was being rubbed again. He leaned over and whispered in her ear, "You are not allowed to cum until I have, no matter what I do to you. You have to stop yourself from cumming."

Tammy was not sure she could; his rubbing was getting intense as he thrust into her, and her moaning without a dick in her mouth was getting loud, she knew it. Sami was beside her and he put a large glass of water down beside her and she watched as he walked back to her mum and took her tits out of her top. He was playing with them when another old man appeared in front of her with his cock out, and yet again it was shoved into her mouth without any real warning. This cock was bigger, and the owner was a relatively young, for this place—sixty-something she guessed. He was more forceful with her head, moving it with his hands. Taking his dick deep into her mouth, she coughed a couple of times, as he took her to the limit of her gag reflex. Which appeared to be exactly what he wanted.

Sleazy Roger had stopped rubbing her again as she started to shake; she was so close to an orgasm, and she was sure she would have cum if she had not been intentionally thinking of her step-dad. He always turned her right off; they did not get along.

Roger started to ram into her really hard now. She would have moaned a lot more from that if the cock in her mouth was not being forced in so insistently. When she tried to release the moan around it, it went in further and she gagged. It happened twice and she was trying to not do that now. Roger's fingers came back to her clit, and the pressure was intense, to match the ramming. She was not sure she could hold off this orgasm.

Tammy felt her muscles tense; it was all she could do not to bite the cock in her mouth. Her body shook; this was one of the most intense orgasms she had ever had. Her mind was everywhere, and her clit was exploding in pleasure, radiating waves of joy across her body. Being denied and holding back seemed to make it more intense when it happened. She was vaguely aware of the cock in her pussy pulsing, sending cum into her. Tammy felt like a total slut and loved it.

Roger withdrew from her, and then whispered in her ear, "I did your mum like that in the arse, and I will have yours, too. I hope it is a tight as your little pussy!"

Tammy listened but did not really take it in; the guy in her mouth was close, and pre-cum was coating her mouth. His strokes got deep—too deep. She gagged badly, and that was it; he shot. As she gagged and tried to get her breath cum sprayed down her throat. She choked and coughed as he forced his cock in, the deepest anything had been in her mouth, and the last of his cum dribbled down her throat. As he withdrew, her eyes were streaming, and she coughed again. Her face must look a mess, but Sami came over with a couple of tissues and very kindly and gently cleaned her up.

Tammy looked at her mum in this break; she had a man with his fingers deep in her pussy, she was moaning, and Tammy had a perfect view of what was happening until someone flipped her over. Her view now was of more men approaching, one of whom looked very vaguely familiar; she thought she had seen him around the school. He said, "Afternoon, Lucy," to her mum, as he passed.

He had his cock out quickly and was aiming for Tammy's pussy. He had to be 70, she guessed. Then he said to her, "I'm Peter; not that long ago I fucked your mother. She is good, and I hope your tight little cunt is even better."

Tammy didn't have time to even think of a response before his cock was plunged roughly into her pussy. As he did that he said, "Your tits are firmer, and more pert than your mother; you are going to make a lot of boys happy."

The second man moved in, standing with a leg either side of her head and with his balls dragging across her eyes and then her nose, his cock pushed into her mouth. She had never given a blowjob this way before and it became apparent very quickly that with her head hanging down, she had very little control and that the man was able to go very deep into her throat very quickly.

Tammy gagged again, as this new man forced his cock in deeper and deeper; she was barely able to take it, and with Peter ramming her so hard at the other end, she felt a little claustrophobic and trapped. She could just see her mum being bent over the chair she had been sitting in, and a paddle had been brought out to punish her. Although Tammy was unable to see clearly in her position, she heard the words "corrupt" and "daughter" before she heard a loud clapping sound and a moan from her mum. The clapping sound, which she assumed was the paddle on her mum's arse, continued in a rhythm and there were pained moans and grunts from her mum.

The guy fucking her face was really going for it; she was struggling to breathe, and she was sure she would end up with a bruise on her nose from his balls hitting it constantly. Then in no time at all, he pulled out and she felt cum spray across her tits, accompanied by a loud moan from the guy. Tammy coughed and sucked in air; she was glad that was over, but she was also glad she had experienced a full-on face fuck.

Peter said, "There you go. This fantastic body looks a lot better with cum all over it."

Tammy didn't care about cum on her, which would wash off. She was just glad to be breathing again. She looked across at her mum now that she was able to move her head. There were three men holding her down—not that she appeared to be struggling—and the paddle was dishing out quite severe punishment to her arse. She was grunting with each hit, but the pained moaning had stopped.

Peter was pounding her soft little hole really hard now, and he started to rub her clit; she wanted to cum again, and he seemed to want to make her. With the freedom of not having a cock in her mouth, Tammy moaned, and generally became the noisy fuck she normally was, pushing herself into Peter's cock. She did not have that freedom long, another man appeared with his cock out, and she used a hand to guide him into her mouth. He seemed receptive to her control, and she was able to create the space to moan and enjoy Peter. As he made her cum again, she was able to remove the guy from her mouth and fully enjoy the orgasm, wanking him with her hand. As she guided him back in, she got a look at him; he was about 70, too. Christ she was being had by a lot of men that could be her grandad.