Lucy Corrupts her Daughter Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tammy and Roger moaned together as they both approached a last climax of the day, but Tammy got there first. It was very tame compared to the one Mr. Chamber had given her, but she felt her arse clench around Roger's cock. That was all he needed, and he pushed in deep to deliver his load.

It took Roger a moment to sort himself, but before he walked off he said, "Thank you from everybody here, ladies. Between you, that was 29 men serviced."

As Tammy's clothes were pulled back on and straightened, she had no idea how many of those 29 she had taken, but she knew it was a lot. It hurt as she stood, she ached everywhere, but she walked under her own power towards the door. As she got out into the street where a taxi was waiting, she felt cum leak out of her arse and start running down her leg. She needed to get home for a shower.