Lucy Corrupts her Daughter Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Peter was clearly about to cum too, and he withdrew, splashing his cum on her bald little pubis and across her stomach. Tammy knew she was going to be covered in it by the time she was finished. She looked across and her mother's punishment seemed to have finished; another guy was lubricating her arse, with his large cock already hanging out. He was probably 50, and looked ready to make her poor mother cry. The guy she was sucking didn't appear to like the distraction and pulled her head back to focus on his blowjob. As she started to put effort into that, another cock pushed against her pussy and burst in without any foreplay.

She let the guy downstairs just get on with it; she was wanking the cock in her hand with the head in her mouth, and she was flicking across the head with her tongue really making it jump and flinch in her mouth. This was the first guy that let her show the skills she had learnt in her limited time giving blowjobs, and he was getting every trick she knew. She was sure she he was about to cum, when her legs were hoisted up and onto the shoulders of the guy fucking her and she felt him go in deep, deeper than anybody had been today. She moaned, just as the guy fucking her face pulled out, he sprayed cum all over her face, it ran into her hair and up her nose. He seemed very pleased with himself.

Tammy was given a few moments to gather herself. She looked over to her mum, who was being pounded hard in the arse, and she listened to the grunts, in time with the thrusting. Then another man appeared next to her head and blocked her view. He didn't simply have his cock out; he had removed his trousers and when he climbed on, he placed his dick between her ample tits, squeezing them together around his cock, his arse right in her face.

She had a perfect view of his arsehole, just millimetres from her mouth. She had seen this in porn, and guessed she was supposed to lick it. As he started to thrust between her tits, his arse moved away. But as it came back it was close enough and she flicked her tongue across his hole. It seemed to excite him. She carried on with that as he moved back and forth, her first time rimming, and it wasn't bad.

Tammy was engrossed with the rimming, getting into it in a way she never would have dreamed; then she felt the cock in her pussy start to pulse. It withdrew as it was shooting spunk and she felt it adding to what was already on her belly. She was waiting for the guy on her tits to cum too; he was not far away and she was focused on getting him to that point. She pushed her tongue into his hole as he came back and heard him moan. That felt weird, but it really seemed to have an impact on him. As he moved back the next time, she did the same and he shot. He released her tits and his cock sprayed across her, part on her tits and part onto her upper belly.

As the guy stepped off her, she felt a bar towel thrown onto her pubis, and she saw Sami wiping cum away, she spread her legs wide to let him mop up, but he only really cleaned her pussy and pubis. He got rid of the towel, then looked her in the eye.

"You, young lady, have been naughty. This is disgusting for a girl such as yourself, and you need to be punished so you think twice before you do it again." Sami seemed so serious, and she always remembered him being laid back.

His hand slapped her pussy, and she squealed, her legs coming together around his hand. His hand flicked her legs away, and he said, "Take your punishment like the slut you are; don't make me have men hold you!"

Tammy opened her legs as wide as she was able, displaying her beautiful young cunt to everybody. Her mind was thinking about her mum; she had said she loved to be seen and to show off her body, and watched while being fucked. The bit that was in her mind was her mum telling her about her friend Caroline, who loved to be humiliated and used. Tammy was finding this humiliating and she was loving it; she thought she should have a conversation with Caroline. She was planning to do that when a second slap landed across her cunt; she cried out in pain, but she forced herself to keep her legs wide apart. Another slap landed quickly after; it was hard, it stung in a way she could not even start to describe, and she cried out again.

The man that was currently banging her mum in the arse, looked over, and said, "Take your punishment, slut! Your mum just takes it, knowing she is a slut that desires to be treated like this. Don't you, Lucy?"

From somewhere else in the room, somebody shouted, "A slut with a much tighter cunt." There was laughter around the room.

Another slap landed on her pussy; the sting was now unbearable, and when she looked her whole pussy was showing a light pink. She cried out again as the last slap landed; she was proud of herself for not closing her legs.

Sami pulled her legs together and then bent her legs up, it lifted her arse a little and she felt it really exposed her little arsehole. "Hold your legs there," Sami said, as he let go of them.

His fingers started to play with her arsehole and it worked the juice that had run down there from her fucking into her hole, in moments he was fingering her arse. She loved that, it was lovely and the thought of the man that served her sweets as a kid now fingering her arse was really turning her on. She felt him push a second finger in, and then starting to stretch her hole with them. She moaned, then he withdrew. Moments later she caught sight of his old Greek cock, then it was pressing against her hole. She relaxed, and his pressure caused her hole to stretch and the head of his cock started to slip in. She moaned as his head slipped in, and she also noticed how others were watching, not coming to get blow jobs. They wanted to see her arse fucked by the man that owned her local shop. She looked across and her mum was now on her knees being face fucked by a man that looked about 90; he had a walking frame by the chair, for fuck sake.

However, she found it hard to focus on anything else as Sami started to push up her tight little arse. She had grown to love that feeling of a cock pushing into her arse, loved the sensations it set off all over her body. She moaned again as he stopped and withdrew to the head, before forcing it in again with serious pressure. She yelped as it all went in on that thrust; she had to concentrate on breathing for a moment as he started to pound her hard. Sami was using her feet as a spring, and pounding her arse as deep as it was possible for him; his cock wasn't small, but saying it was average was being generous. She had never had anal this way and it did feel different; she was used to being bent over. This was more intimate; he was watching her face as he fucked her, watching her tits bounce about with every thrust, too.

Sami moved his hand and started to rub her clit; she was not sure she could take that, and moaned very loudly as he flicked her clit. It was over-sensitive, now she had cum so many times today. Tammy looked over just in time to watch the guy with the walking frame blow his old, rather pathetic load, all over her mum's face. She was given little time to watch that, although she was slightly confused by her own thoughts, she found what she had just watched both erotic and disgusting. Then her face was pulled around and a man in his late fifties kissed her passionately on the lips. The kiss lasted a good 30 seconds and she was getting into it, moaning from Sami's play into his mouth at least three times, when he pulled away and stopped. She was getting close to cumming again, when he moved to her ear, and whispered.

"Not 10 minutes ago I had your mum up the arse; she was so tight and welcoming. My cock was squeezed as tight as it ever had been, sliding in balls deep. And now it is going in your mouth." His voice had such delight in it, but Tammy really didn't care. Sami had her on the brink.

Tammy was shaking from the orgasm; it was intense and felt like it was radiating from the centre of her body, the way all her anal orgasms had. Then the cock was in her mouth and thrusting to the point of making her gag before she realised it. She licked on it as it thrust in and out, and barely thought about what he had said with the aftershocks of Sami's orgasm still pulsing through her.

Sami let go of her legs and they fell open to the sides as he rammed in deep and she felt his cock spasm, cum painting the inside of her arse. He held it in for a few moments, letting every last drop exit into her. Then when he pulled out, he said, "Thank you, darling. I look forward to your next visit to my shop."

Tammy was consumed with the cock in her mouth, but she thought about that for a moment. Did he expect her to service him every time she went into his shop from now on? She was still thinking about that when another cock was plunged into her pussy. It rammed away hard, with little skill; she could not properly see the man responsible because of the cock in her mouth. Now that it had been in her mouth for a few minutes she was aware of a slightly strange taste to it, and she had to conclude that was her mother's arse. She tried to ignore it and just blow him, although he seemed to be taking his time. She supposed that was the thing about old men; they couldn't do two or three rounds in quick succession. No wonder her mother had loved fucking her friends so much.

The guy fucking her was not going to last long; she could tell he was over-excited and had no talent at all. He clearly didn't get to fuck much, she concluded. However, she also guessed he might be a premature guy, couldn't hold it in at the thought of her young nubile body. It really didn't matter why; less than 90 seconds after he started he was splashing cum all over her belly. What a disappointing fuck you are, she thought!

As she thought she was getting somewhere with the guy in her mouth, a head moved between her legs. For the first time today, a tongue flicked across her clit. She moaned, then she gagged; the guy in her mouth had taken hold of her head and was fucking her face hard. She coughed and gagged, as he thrust several times as deep as it was possible for her little throat to take him, then she almost choked on his cum, as what was a tiny amount dribbled out her throat. But as she gagged, she had no control to swallow and it ran where is should not. As he moved off, she lifted her head, coughed after, and swilled the water Sami had got her around, in her mouth. She did not like that and did not want a cock that deep ever again.

As she relaxed, she started to get nice feelings from the tongue and remembered the guy between her legs, and she looked. "Oh my god," she thought. It was Mr. Chamber, her old geography teacher from last year. That was so wrong, but it turned her on. She moaned, and laid back to enjoy what he was doing. Again, there seemed to be a break, nobody wanting a blow job. Mr. Chamber was skilled and she started to flinch and move as he really got her clit moving. She moaned and her breathing became shallow as she tried to hold off the orgasm, but she only managed that for about 90 seconds. Then she jolted about, as he refused to stop the pressure; moaning "Oh Jesus," she had a prolonged orgasm.

Mr. Chamber stood quickly and before she had even made eye contact, his cock was pushing against her arse. She could tell before any was in, that it was a large cock—much bigger than Sami. Her used hole gave way easily and his head was in quickly, the size stretching her more than before. She moaned, the wonderful feeling shooting around her body, as much from the afterglow as the cock.

As he pushed in—a feeling that was amazing, the closest thing she had got to Paul's massive cock in her arse—he said, "If you were still in my class, you would be punished for this."

Before he could continue, she replied, "If I was still in your class I would be too young for you to do this."

He pulled back out to the head, then as he pushed up further, making her squirm, he said, "True, but nevertheless you will be punished for your outrageous behaviour," and with that he pushed really hard, making her moan in pain. Mr. Chamber pounded her arse hard and it was fabulous. Not that she would tell him that. His hand flicked at her clit, making her twitch with pleasure. Her mum was bent over the chair again, and another old man was banging her hard.

Yet again, when she was enjoying watching, a dick was suddenly in her face. This time the guy stepped over her head and was basically straddling her neck. His cock was in her mouth before she had time to think, but he was not forceful and she was able to enjoy Mr. Chamber with his cock in her arse and his fingers on her clit. Then, with his other hand, he started fingering her too; it was quite intense the feelings he was now creating.

Tammy licked on the dick in her mouth and slowly started to move; it was a little mechanical, as she was focused elsewhere, but the guy seemed to enjoy it. He was about 55 with a big beer belly, but seemed capable, and his cock was very hard with a big purple head that she really liked the look of. Tammy ran her teeth across the head of that cock, teasing it; then it twitched as she moaned heavily from Mr. Chamber twisting her clit. It felt fantastic, and her hot breath was washing over the cock in her mouth.

She made a good attempt at moving the cock in her mouth in and out, and the guy started to help as he became aware what she wanted. Her attention was struggling to focus in two places. Mr. Chamber was really going to town on her clit, as he thrust away at her arse. She was getting very close to cumming yet again; Mr. Chamber clearly wanted her to be at his mercy.

The guy in her mouth was now thrusting gently; she was no longer having to move. She was just licking across his cock as he moved it, and she was happy to let him face fuck her, as she became more and more consumed with action down below. She moaned around the dick in her mouth as she quite violently climaxed. Chamber increased the pressure on her clit and was pushing up from inside her pussy with his fingers as he continued to thrust. Tammy wanted him to stop now; the climax was overwhelming. But the guy whose dick she was sucking sat onto her, holding her in place and Chamber pushed hard on her pubis. She couldn't move as he continued to pressure her clit. Tammy squirmed and tried to twist as the orgasm just kept going. Her breathing was shallow and fast she ached in her muscles as her whole body seemed to be consumed by her clit. It was like she was on fire. Her vision seemed to go black, she was so consumed by the feelings in her pussy and arse.

She was sure Mr. Chamber was cumming in her arse, but the orgasm was all-consuming and everything else was almost happening in her subconscious. Tammy convulsed, her whole body shaking and tensing. She screamed into the air, as it felt like her insides were exploding out. Then it all stopped. She lay there shaking, vaguely becoming aware that the cock was still in her mouth and pumping. The world slowly became real around her again, as she calmed from the high she was just taken to.

Tammy realised that Chamber had disappeared and a new man was approaching. She only caught a little of him as the guy on her was now going for it in the last throes before he shot. She felt a larger-than-average penis push against her pussy lips and then move up. She was taken by how sore she felt now. She was thinking about that as cum sprayed across her face; she was starting to feel a little like she had had enough.

She looked over at her mum, with yet another guy fucking her. From the angle, this one was in her arse, and she was moaning quite a bit. The cock did look big to Tammy, but from her position it was almost impossible to make an informed judgement. The guy fucking her seemed to want to mechanically fuck her and leave; he had barely touched any part of her other than to fuck. A really old guy, Tammy thought 85 or more, walked up, his old chap out, it was not impressive at all, but it was hard. She really noticed the wrinkly skin and liver spots on it, but he seemed to have a bit of confidence about himself.

"Would you do me the honour of a blow job, young lady?" he asked.

Tammy's heart melted; she had been called slut, and whore, and any number of things as she serviced these men, and this was a kind old gent.

"It would be my pleasure," she replied.

"Would have been just after the war that I last had a young lady as beautiful as you, and she didn't have your lovely tits!" he laughed, more to himself than anything.

Tammy carefully took hold of his old chap and gently wanked it as she moved her mouth to it and took the head in. She danced about the head with her tongue and flicked at the banjo string, using her teeth gently to create more sensation. She was completely focused on this man, and massaged his balls with her other hand.

The guy fucking her shot his load and was quickly replaced with another, she was really getting sore now, but he was another mechanical fucker, that just wanted to use her hole and blow.

Tammy took the cock deep into her mouth; she was focused only on giving this old chap something to remember, as she swirled her tongue around his cock. She was surprised that a man so old could maintain an erection so well, but he was not only doing it well, there was a salty pre-sum leaking. She licked that off and swallowed it.

"Wow, young lady that is amazing," he said, as his hand came down and took a good handful of her breast. He was careful, delicate, and with a touch that Tammy was sure would only come with a lifetime of experience. She was lost in this old gent as she wanked his cock into her mouth, his hands enjoying her tits.

Tammy was vaguely aware of the guy fucking her pounding hard now. He was probably about to cum, but she really didn't care.

She kept a rhythm with her sucking and wanking, and the old guy was definitely moving towards a climax, and she was determined that he was going to get there, she was surprised by her own ability to remain consistent, and her determination. She felt spunk spray across her again, and the guy disappeared. She lay there, her pussy on display, her legs spread wide, and she knew many men would be enjoying the view, but no new man appeared to take advantage.

She did not mind, she was almost there, and moments later the old guy was shooting into her mouth. There was not a lot of cum, and she swallowed it. It took him a moment to withdraw and she watched as he put his cock away, then bent to her face. He kissed her very sweetly and then said, "Thank you! I enjoyed that a lot, you are a wonderful girl."

Tammy laid there for what felt like several minutes but it was probably only a minute, she looked across and yet another man was fucking her mother. But the queue that she saw earlier was gone.

Suddenly Roger was standing over her, he flipped her like a ragdoll onto her belly. "Last one," he said.

She felt her cheeks pulled apart and his fingers probed her arsehole, then without pause his cock was pushing into her arse. She really was sore, and it was not comfortable as Roger pushed his cock into her. She would be pleased when this was over, now.

As Roger started to thrust in and out with a significant force, he leaned over, and said, "That's mother and daughter in all holes. Perfect."

Tammy really did not care that this sleazy fuck had fucked them both. 'Who cares?' she thought, as his pounding really started to gather force and pace. She just laid there now, as he pounded. After a couple of minutes of that, her mum appeared. She had straightened herself out and she had Tammy's clothes. She sat and held Tammy's hand as Roger really pounded hard. Tammy started to moan; even in this state she could not get over how much she loved anal.