Lucy Gets Big News

Story Info
Lucy learns the results of her audition.
3.1k words
4.22
1.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I heard my name called over the speakers in the shop my heart pounded. I immediately hoped it was Lucy calling with good news and it turned out my optimism would be rewarded.

"Master, I can't believe it."

"Did you get it?"

"They loved the scene, i think I got it. I just talked to Janis, and she thinks they want me, I'll know later today, but she's sure I'm at least in the chorus and will understudy, but she said it might be more than that. Whatever it winds up being I'm going to be on Broadway, Master. This so freaking exciting."

"I'm really proud and happy for you. I love you, baby."

"I love you with all my heart, Master."

"We're going out to celebrate tonight. I'll be back by five-thirty. Wear something nice. I need to get back to work, baby, we're swamped today, got a big road show going out."

"Okay, Master. This only happened because of you,"

"It's your talent, baby, I'm just glad I helped open the door."

The rest of my day at the shop was a flurry of finishing the last racks, packing shipping boxes and filling out paperwork. Ultimately, I was a few minutes late getting home to find Lucy glammed up in her best dress, the green one that compliments her reed tresses and accentuates her incredible body. I had to hurry to catch up, but she helped by laying out a nice outfit for me. It was all I could do to keep my hands off her, but that would keep 'til later and it would have been a shame to ruin her ensemble and hair.

The last thing I did before leaving the shop was calling for reservations at the most famous, old-school actors' hang in Manhattan. My gorgeous slave would surely turn heads there as she made her debut. I took a quick shower and dressed in the clothes she'd laid out for me. As we passed the mirror by the door, I thought we made a handsome couple primarily because of her dazzling beauty.

An Uber waited at the curb in front of the stoop. I held the door for her in an ostentatious effort at gallantry. She played her role with courtly acceptance and an air of regal grace.

The driver pulled up in front of the restaurant, where the doorman opened Lucy's door and graciously offered his hand to help her from the vehicle. I came around the car to join them as he held the restaurant door for us to enter.

The host arrived to show us to our table quickly when I identified myself and our reservation time. The table was a quiet banquette in a corner. As we walked through the room heads turned, all appraising Lucy. She looked gorgeous as always with her green dress perfectly complimenting her hair.

"This is a cool place, Master."

"It's been a famous Broadway spot for decades."

"What's with all the drawings?"

"They're caricatures of famous actors, and other Broadway notables who've patronized the place over the years."

"That one over your left shoulder is Katharine Hepburn, isn't it?"

I turned to take a quick look.

"Good eye, it certainly is."

"I love her, she was so good, and beautiful."

"What's your favorite film of hers."

"Philadelphia Story."

She answered without hesitation, then added in a rush, "But I love all her comedies too. The ones with Spencer Tracy and the one with Cray Grant and the leopard."

"Bringing up Baby."

"That's it, they were really funny together."

"I didn't know you were a fan of old films."

"I still have a few secrets, Master."

I was about to see if there were some good ones I could pry out when our waiter arrived.

"Good evening, would you care to begin with a libation?"

I ordered a dark beer and Lucy opted for her usual Chardonnay. After we agreed to delay champagne until we knew what the final decision was on her audition.

I nearly jumped out of my chair when I felt her toes teasing their way up my leg and working along my inner thigh. The wicked gleam in her eyes was a delicious accompaniment to the caress her foot administered.

When the waiter returned with our drinks, we ordered appetizers while Lucy's toes remained teasingly between my thighs but innocuously docile for the moment. On the other hand, when the waiter departed, she went to work, teasing aggressively. I couldn't resist an immediate tumescent response which brought a smug grin to my slave's gorgeous face.

"You are a very naughty girl, Lucy."

"And you love it, don't you, Master?"

"You know I do, baby."

"Do you know what's extra good here for entrees?"

"One appetite at a time, eh?"

"We need fuel to fully enjoy the fun to come, don't we, Master."

"I like the way your mind works, and the cannelloni au gratin is excellent."

I took the ball of her foot in my hand, caressed it briefly and moved it away. She cocked her head quizzically.

"I'd prefer not to mess up my pants."

"Party pooper."

"Delayed gratification can be fun."

"You win, Master."

We enjoyed the delicious food and each other while anticipating the frolic to come until our waiter arrived bearing a bottle of top shelf champagne.

"I didn't order that."

"No, sir. Miss Jackson sent it. with her compliments."

He gestured toward Lucy's agent who approached our table behind him sporting a huge grin.

Lucy looked up at her expectantly but puzzled.

"Congratulations, darling. You got the part."

"You're kidding."

"Nope, I just heard, they're going with you."

She leaned over to embrace Lucy.

"This is just the beginning, I'm so happy for you. You my dear are going to be a star."

The waiter poured three glasses of the champagne and we toasted Lucy's success.

"I'll have your schedule in the morning. Meanwhile, you two kids enjoy your evening. We'll talk in the morning."

She finished her drink and returned to her table.

Lucy and I exchanged an incredulous look.

"You did it, baby. I'm so freakin' proud of you."

She shook her head, still apparently in shock.

"It's kind of scary, Master."

"I know, but you got it. I heard you sing, and you did the scene really well. They think you're the best choice for the part. Janis is with you, and you know I am. Your caricature will be hanging on the wall here before you know it."

"I owe it all to you, Master. You're my guardian angel."

"You owe it to your spectacular talent."

She beamed shyly at me, "I adore you, Master."

"Right back at you, baby."

I raised my glass and offered a toast, "Here's to the newest star on the great white way."

She blushed as she extended her glass to clink with mine.

"Master, I don't want to top from the bottom, but please take me home and use me hard."

"I think that could be arranged."

The waiter returned.

"Would the lady and gentleman care for desert?"

Lucy responded quickly, "Thanks, but I think we've got that covered."

"Just the check, please. And could you have the doorman call a cab for us?"

"Certainly, Sir."

When the cab disgorged us in front of the building we piled out and headed up the stoop. Once inside I went to take her in my arms, but she laid her hand on my chest accompanied by a serious look.

"Master, before we get started, I need to say something."

"Okay."

"I'm the luckiest girl in the world. You found me at the worst moment of my life and turned it into like a fairytale. The thing that scares me is that I don't want this to change me or us."

I began to speak but she pressed two fingers gently to my lips, so I stopped.

"Master, I'm as eager to get to whatever wickedness you have in mind as you are, but I need to say this. I'm just a country girl, and here I am living this dream in the big city with the most amazing man I've ever known, my fondest dream coming true, and it scares the shit out of me that I'll screw it up."

I knew she wasn't finished, so I waited while she caught her breath.

"Master, please help me keep my head on straight. No matter what happens when I come home to you, I need you to be my Master and use me hard for our mutual joy. I love the gentle love you show me in public and the harsh ways you use me in bed. I like being your lady in public and your slut in bed. I need that."

I thought carefully about my response for a moment.

"Get naked."

The brilliant smile that erupted on her beautiful lips was all the confirmation I needed and the way she peeled her green dress over her sductively left no need for further discussion.

Immediately upon shucking the last of her clothes she knelt obediently at my feet.

I smiled down at her, glorying in the gift she gave me and stroked her magnificent hair, then her soft, lovely cheek, and finally drank in the adoring way she looked at me. Our eyes met, streaming the mutual love and need that permeated the wonder of the moment.

"Suck my cock."

"Yes, Master."

She reached for my belt, uncoupled it and opened my pants to allow my burgeoning erection to leap free. She took it reverentially in her hands, gently stroking me in a prayerful manner, then kissed my glans sweetly.

She delicately licked me like a scoop of Haagen Dazs, then looked up at me as she savored the glistening pre cum reward that oozed from my slit. She cupped my balls with her right hand and guided my shaft to her mouth with her left.

She licked the length of my shaft until she reached the tip where she shifted focus and plunged her mouth down to engulf me. The sudden change of attack sent a shiver through me. I reached down to take her head in my hands and thrust into her hungry mouth. She took me without hesitation as I dipped into her throat.

It made her eyes water but didn't stop her from swallowing me aggressively. Waves of affection for my spectacular slave washed over me as she did her best sword swallowing impression.

Not that I really wanted her to stop sucking, but I had a stronger desire building, so I gently took hold of her beatific face and urged her to rise. When she was standing, I kissed her hard, taking her mouth aggressively, she responded eagerly kissing back. Our tongues wrestled happily, and I let my hands explore her magnificent tits. Finally, I broke the kiss.

"Bed, hands and knees."

As she scrambled eagerly to follow my direction she called out over her shoulder with an excited lilt to her voice.

"Yes, Master."

I followed her, opened the drawer to select the flogger and gently trailed the tresses along her flank than up across her back. She shivered as the tendrils caressed her skin and gave a soft moan.

I placed the handle against her lips, and she took it gently between her teeth.

I reached down with my hand to caress her offered thighs and trailed my fingers through her crack, drawing a deeper moan redolent with deep desire.

I reached under her with my other hand to cup one of her perfect breasts, teasing her swollen nipple with my thumb and forefinger, rolling it firmly. My fingers slid from her offered ass to find her pussy sopping wet. She pressed back into my touch moaning hungrily.

"What's this, baby?"

I slipped two fingers inside her hot, wet hole.

"Your hot wet cunt, Master. Your property."

I stroked my fingers in her, finger fucking her and rubbed my thumb in a circular motion on her brown starfish. She rocked her hips to make the most of both, straining onto my hand.

When I withdrew my hand she pushed back, trying to regain contact, straining into only air, arching her back in desperate desire. I picked up the flogger and teased her sex with it, drawing the leather through the junction of her thighs, tantalizing her oozing pussy and ass with the tresses.

When she began swinging her hips, aching for any contact she could get, I began swinging the flogger in a figure eight, delivering stinging blows with just the tips. She rewarded my efforts with sweet little yelps for every impact.

When I shifted focus to a vertical plane, spinning the tresses so they impacted my beautiful pussy with light thudding impacts. She offered herself to the lash and moaned as her arousal built to fever pitch. I increased the pace and force of the flogger as I realized she was going to cum from having her pussy beaten like that. Of course, that inspired my rigid erection.to throb with desire of my own.

When the final firm lash sent her over the edge, screaming with delight, I dropped the flogger next to her on the bed and climbed up, kneeling close behind her. My hands explored her muscular haunches, and I reached under to fill my hands with her magnificent mammaries.

I drew her back toward me with them and buried myself fully in her glorious heat. So close to cumming from the flogger, Lucy was primed and actually came again from my third stroke. It must be nice to be multi-orgasmic. I continued driving into her as she quaked from her second orgasm in seconds. She thrashed and bucked as I drove to my own release. Her movements inspired me to the peak, and I poured cum like a hose into her with spasm after spasm emptying my balls deep inside her.

At last, we collapsed together, totally spent in a sweaty tangle.

"Thank you, Master. I love you."

"Hard enough?"

"You could never use me too hard, Master. You don't have it in you to be mean. Cruel, beautifully wicked, yes, mean, never."

"I love you too, baby."

We embraced for a long tender kiss. The fierce passion was spent leaving tender affection in the soft caresses we bestowed on each other. My hands took their time as I savored the magnificence of her nubile body. From her thighs and buttocks to the glorious breasts that felt as though they had been crafted especially for my tactile delight, nothing could compare with the joy of touching my wonderful slave.

Sunlight streamed around the edges of the curtains when I awakened to the delightful sensation of Lucy's mouth enveloping my morning wood. Every day was better than the last thanks to her. I felt a smile bloom on my lips as I leaned back against my pillow, luxuriating in the wonderful feelings of her greedy mouth devouring my cock.

I gently stroked her curls, and she responded by caressing my cock and balls with her hands as her mouth suckled my crown.

She mumbled around me without releasing, "Morning, Master."

"Good morning, baby."

She took me deep in her throat and began to hum. The vibrations resonated through my whole body. Her fingers on my balls told me how she craved what they contained. The suction increased and I knew I wouldn't last too long, so I went with it and let her work me to a quick climax.

As my balls drew up and the orgasm took over, I pressed on the back of her head and drove my cock into her throat. She wrapped her fingers around the base of my shaft, milking me, and gulped every drop I gave her down her clenching throat hungrily.

When she had swallowed all I had to give, she looked up, smiling, and gave my cock a final soft kiss.

"That was yummy, Master. What would you like for breakfast? Eggs, pancakes, both?"

I rolled her onto her back.

"I think I'll have a nice helping of Lucy on the half shell."

I dove face first into her glorious gash, pushing her legs apart and up to present her sweet succulence perfectly for my dining pleasure. I spread her curtains with my thumbs and assaulted her hot, wet tunnel with my tongue rolled tight to dive deep inside her. I tongue fucked her aggressively at first, then lapped her sweet juices with long slow swipes of my tongue. That let me gather generous helpings of her sexy syrup.

"This would be delicious on pancakes, come to think of it."

She responded immediately to my ardor, clutching my head to her and rocking her hips to offer her pussy in concert with my lips and tongue.

When I shifted my focus to begin close up clitoral contact. she pulled my head frenziedly and gave me a generous flow of her woman wine. Her clit swelled beautifully under my tongue lashing and she moaned beautifully when I sucked it too, without letting up on her pulsing pearl.

I reached my hands down and cupped her butt, tipping her up to feed hungrily on her gushing well. I spread her crack and teased her anus, drawing an animalistic cry of desire from her.

"Oh my, God, Master."

She cried out in soaring delight as she came when my finger slipped deep into her ass, flooding my mouth with more of her nectar. I kept working her fuck button until she was overwhelmed with sensation and forced to finally push me away.

"Oh, Master, no more, please."

I hugged her hips and held her to my face, nuzzling her and savoring the scent of her passion while I let her drift through the last quivers of her pleasure.

"You are too good to your slave, Master. That was amazing."

"I have to mix Katie's show tonight, so I'll be late. Probably about eleven or so."

"I have my first table reading today."

"Exciting."

"I hope they still like me when they hear me read the whole play."

"Don't worry, they'll love you, just like I do."

"Thanks, Master. Would you like me to come and listen to your mix?"

"I want to come home and find my slave waiting for me, naked and ready for hard use. You are to be squeaky clean, inside and out. I expect to find you and all of the toys laid out awaiting me."

"Yes, Master."

"After your rehearsal I want you to shop for a new butt plug that reminds you of my cock. Length and girth as close as you can find."

"Yes, Master. When you get home you should wash it carefully, lube it, insert it, and keep it inside you for an hour. When you finish, remove it, clean it, and wait for me to return."

"Yes, Master."

"It should be quite exciting for both of us anticipating the fun when I get home from the theatre."

"I can't wait, Master."

"Me either, baby."