Tranny Prison

Story Info
Anal, slave, prison, trans.
856 words
3.58
6.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pixie was a tranny who was sentenced to life in prison. She was convicted of stealing a bank and kidnapping few people. Given that she had a penis she was sent to the male prison which turned her on!

On intake pixie was escorted by a couple of male guards who took her to a special room where she had to undress completely and undergo a cavity search. The cavity search started by asking pixie to open her slutty mouth and a guard put his whole fist inside her mouth to feel around for any contraband. Then they asked her to turn around and spread her ass cheeks and cough. When she was done coughing a guard took his fist and lubricated it and slowly inserted his fist into her ass to "check her out" this secretly turned her on as she started to rhythmically push back and forth on his hand to give herself a prostate massage. When the officer was satisfied he took our his fist from her gaping anus and discarded the glove.

The next step was the uniform, they told her that in this prison there is a strict uniform for trans women. They gave her a g string, a bottle of lubricant, buttplug, and a pair of heels for her to wear. She was surprised that they did not give her a bra for her titts! She asked them for a bra but they said that they wanted easy access for the inmates to enjoy her.

She lubricated her asshole and placed the buttplug inside, she then wore the g-string and the heels and she told them that she was ready to head to her cell. They took her to her cell and she was being catcalled as she walked to her cell. They told her that she would be housed in a cell with one other inmate who liked her kind and was okay with trannies being in his cell. They told her that his name was Jacob. They told her that it is in her best interest to do as Jacob demands. This way her stay in prison will be less painful.

They opened the door of the cell and they let her in, they closed the door and walked away. Pixie walked in and found Jacob sleeping on his bunk. He was a well built middle aged man. Jacob introduced himself and told her that as a tranny in his cell she would be expected to do certain things for him.

Jacob told her that she will never be forced into anything, yet it was in her best interest to do as she is told. He told her that from now on she will be his personal fuck toy and that she is to please his fantasies as he pleased.

Morning routine was easy to understand for pixie when she woke up in the morning she was expected to go ahead and take a shower to clean herself for his use and pleasure. She started by lathering soap all across her body and paid special attention to her titts and anus. She always liked to insert a a lubricated finger or two into her asshole to stretch it out for the long day ahead.

Then she would crawl up to the top bunk where Jacob was sleeping and wake him up with a blowjob that slow and sensual. She took her time worshipping his cock in the morning since he liked it when she used her plump lips to stiffen up his soft cock.

Then she would escort him to the shower to help him wash up for the day she ran her fingers all across his body while she lathered him with soap. Once she was done washing him he would signal her to turn around and spread her ass cheeks for him. He would then penetrate her ass with his big cock without hesitating or slowing down at all.

Few weeks in to this routine pixie got used to her life in prison and she liked it. Jacob approached her one day and told her that as a reward for her good behavior she will be promoted to run the prison feminization program.

The feminization program recruited other prisoners who wanted to be women and wanted to carry themselves in a feminine matter. They held classes on what the program entailed and the multiple steps that men had to take to become trannies.

The first part was preparing their assholes to be used freely, they started by waxing down there to make sure that they were spotless. They then lubricated the area around their anus and stuck in an enema. It was common for the recruits to give each other enemas. The recruits would hold in the enema for 30 minutes while they showered. Then they would release it all. Then they would inject 50 ml worth of lubricant into each others assholes to prepare themselves for the day ahead.

Then they would all insert weighted butt pluggs into their assholes to make sure that it was always stretched and ready for use.

To be Continued...