All Comments on 'Lucy Gets Even'

by domfun

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very nice

I like the story but feel like more should happen or not enough content

Would like to see a thrid chapter:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Lucy will let Sharon domesticate Megan into s submissive slut eager to please others. They will set up dates with dominant women eager to have their way with her and pinching her sensitive nipples while making her lick their dirty assholes and put her on punishing workouts to strain the pain in joints and burn off excess poundage from her athletic body. Even getting her fucked into submission by black studs until pregnancy achieved.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Um, Anon of 10/29/17 WTAF??

Well you went off on a bit of a tangent didn’t you!

‘Breeder’ stories are just NOT my idea of sexy, not in any way shape or form.

Just wondering if Anon (who’s kink this seems to be) actually has any children? From my perspective kids awesome, a lot of hard work and they are a huge responsibility. I mean FFS we’re talking about being responsible for the health and well-being of a brand new human being. I’ve never understood the breeder kink at all, the world is over populated as it is without wittering on about bringing children into the world because you think it’s sexy.

It doesn’t really matter that it was only women involved, one rape shouldn’t be repaid with another one. Neither does it really matter that ultimately everyone enjoyed what happened. Although that point is the only reason why it’s not quite a horror story.

I can see why you had the other friend Sharon as a nurse, to try and mitigate the stupidity of randomly drugging someone without knowing anything at all about their health or physiological limitations. It definitely falls into the category of ‘don’t try this one at home folks’.

Going on the assumption that no physical damage was done then Lucy’s best option is exchange all photos with Megan. I know I wouldn’t let anyone have any erotic photos of me.

After that now that it’s been established that Lucy is bi they can all fool around to their hearts content. Still it’s a bad starting point as the basis of any relationship.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous