Lucy Goes Solo

Story Info
Lucy gets an offer she can't refuse.
855 words
3.18
16.9k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucy Goes Solo

Have you ever had friends that you just click with? Have you ever had friends that you'd rather hang out with them than anybody else? Friends that like to do the same stuff as you? Friends that you look forward to seeing and have you ever had friends that you are sexually attracted to? These are swinger friends of ours, Pam and Mark. We met them through a dating app. And we are so glad they answered the post! Our first meeting went okay and it did end up with us in a pile on their basement playroom floor but there was some shyness, some hesitancy, a little bit of awkwardness between us. Since we first met there have been 6 group liaisons during the last 4 months. Our friendship with each other has blossomed and the sex between us is spectacular.

It was a Tuesday morning at work when my wife sent a text asking me to call her when I have a few minutes to talk. She doesn't reach out to me at work unless it's important so I gave her a quick call back. She sounded nervous but she had something kind of crazy to ask me.

Lucy got a call from Mark asking her what she was doing today. He had the day off and was curious if Lucy wanted to have some fun. We have an understanding since we entered into the swinger lifestyle that no cheating would be tolerated and no sneaking around behind each others back. So the question is, can Mark come over to our house and play this afternoon? Honestly, this is the first time we've had a request like this that I know of. Lucy must want him to come over or she wouldn't be asking permission.

Mark has fucked Lucy at least 6 times in a couple swap situation but never as a single. I trust him and he always shows her a good time when we swing together as couples. But this is different, he wants to have sex with Lucy without his wife, Pam, or me being there. I wanted Lucy to call him back and find out how Pam feels about this. I need to be assured that Pam is okay with Mark being at our house for solo sex with her.

Maybe 20 minutes after we ended our call Lucy texted me back saying Pam is at work and she doesn't care if I don't care. I'm good with him being at our place as long as this doesn't become a habit. It isn't fair to Pam or me if this happens too much. So I gave her permission to have him over but I want texts or picture updates sent to Pam and me so I know everything is okay. She agreed. I told Lucy to have Mark park in the garage and close the door so the neighbors can't see his car.

I was anxious as I waited for Lucy to keep me posted about her day.

Her first text pops up. "He's here, TY babe, I'll text soon." It seemed like hours before her next text and it was a selfie of them sitting on the living room couch with Mark's arm around her and enjoying a drink. My mind was running wild imagining them making out and getting cozy on the couch.

Lucy's next text was a picture of her with Mark's head between her naked thighs enjoying the taste of her pussy. She added a short message with the picture, "We're having fun now!" I texted back to send me a pic of her sucking his dick. A couple minutes later I got the pic I requested of her with a mouthful of Mark's penis.

I was getting hungry and I wanted to get out of the building so I went to a nearby restaurant to eat. It had been awhile since Lucy's last text and it was driving me crazy waiting for the phone to buzz! I was finishing my lunch when the next text came through. Mark must have taken the photo because it was a POV of Lucy sitting on him. After a couple more texts and pics of them fucking there was an extended silence from her. I was on my way back to work when I got her final text saying, "he just left, thanks for letting Mark come over today." My return text read, "you're welcome, be home around 5."

The remainder of the day went by slowly as I tried to work.

When the clock read 4:30 I shut my computer down and headed for the door. I had a hard-on all the way home thinking about what happened in our house today and what I'll find between Lucy's legs.

When I walked through the door I casually asked her how her day went, we both laughed because we know how her day went! She just as casually answered me back that Mark came over and fucked her for a couple hours. I replied, "Well, I'm glad you had some fun today!" What's for dinner?