All Comments on 'Lucy Hudson'

by TxRad

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
More

Would love to see this storyline continue!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Nicely Presented

I typically do not read BDSM. This was very interesting and an enjoyable read!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
beautifully done

beautifully done enjoyed the feeling it gave me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
More Please!!!!

Please keep this story going... It has all the right parts caring, loving, and submission

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Loved it keep it going

motordaddymotordaddyalmost 8 years ago
ANOTHER WONDERFUL STORY

I sincerely hope you tell us about further adventeres of the two of them. I really enjoyed the premise of the story as I have a newly learning sub and not that experienced myself and the plot intrigues me.

TxRadTxRadalmost 8 years agoAuthor

Second chapter under construction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
PERFECT!!

This was without a doubt, one of the best stories on this site or anywhere! Perfect balance , pace, narration , character dialogue, character development and smart writing! Definitely all 8 cylinders where during in sync with this literary engime!! I lean more towards stories that are heavier in dialogue than narration both in my own work and those of others. I find that (in my humble opinion) the reader has a better opportunity to get to know the character through dialogue than endless pages of narration- not to say it's not necessary- it is but too many writers fall victim to over descriptive narration. I've painfully slugged through pages of narration in other stories for every two sentences of dialogue which I always found it distracting, The intimacy was perfect, loved the older man/ younger intelligent independent woman coupling and how true and necessary it is to fly under the radar in order to enjoy one owns special brand of kinks! Also enjoyed how each were physically written to be "normal" and not owners of god like physical endowments (not everyone can be a modelbor porn star / Brad Pitt handsome ) . It adds value to the story ! Five stars to be sure! Please consider continuing with this story! There is a wealth of characters and scenes with the potential to make this a multi chapter endeavor with so many possibilities (including a showdown between her master who suddenly takes offense at her branching out and how he intervenes and offers her an alternative choice which could include his friends at the bar!)

I'd love to talk to you more about it!

Footlovin69 @ yahoo.com

Best regards,

Ray

rover5520rover5520over 6 years ago
First Class!!

A superb story,beautifully written!!!!

Please keep writing,you have such a beautiful mind and wonderful imagination!!!!!!

Regards and love,

Lindsay Gilmour.

Ravey19Ravey19almost 4 years ago
Unusual

A different take on bdsm. Beautiful and brilliantly written. Another chapter required on next Friday

Campus77Campus776 months ago

One of your best! And that is saying something. The back and forth of the character's conversations was masterfully written and the passion rose with each interaction. As usual I agree with all your fans that a further exploration of these characters is desirable and necessary.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTxRad@TxRad
75 year old guy that worked in the oil fields of Texas for 41 years and writes because he has to..... Nudist, loves the outdoors, ex stock car racer, likes to have fun... If you're not happy then you're doing something wrong...