Lucy in Blue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What?" he asks.

"Need air, can't breathe," I stammer.

MARK

I've outdone myself in my choice for the evening. Lucy's body is wonderful and completely responsive to my attention.

The virginity was a nice bonus.

Her cunt is so tight that I'm surprised that I lasted as long as I did. I've got a feeling about this one and her belly will be swelling in a few months unless, of course, she takes measures to rectify that.

The conflict in her emotions and response as I used my hand to bring her to orgasm was pleasing to watch and even more pleasing to my dick as her pussy pulled even tighter along my shaft at her moment of climax.

As she comes down from the peak something changes in her face. I've seen a lot of different reactions in my choices, but nothing like this. I'm used to seeing tears, anger, obstinacy, resistance, and sullenness, but not this.

"What?" I ask.

She complains about being unable to breathe. How can that be, it's not like I've got my dick rammed down her throat.

Still something is obviously wrong.

None of my choices have ever died on me. I'm not into that. Female bodies are for me to use as I want, but they always get to go home afterward.

Normally I would keep my choice restrained until I'm done with them, but I might have to bend the rule here.

I quickly uncuff her ankles and one wrist and help her into a sitting position. She's still not breathing properly.

"Need to get out," she says.

Shit! Is this some kind of ploy? Surely no one could fake this well.

I decide to play along, it's not like there is anywhere for her to go.

I unlock the remaining cuff and slide the door open letting in the frigid air from outside.

LUCY

I stumble through the door ending up on my hands and knees with the remnants of my dress draped over my back.

It's freezing out here. There is ice on the ground, but I can breathe again. Escaping the confined space of the van has immediately lessened the pressure in my chest.

My hands are getting so cold that I decide to stand, becoming aware of how dark it is. The stars are splendid, but there is nothing else to be seen, no streetlights, no buildings. I can't even make out the road.

As I recover, it occurs to me that this is my opportunity to escape.

Mark must guess my intention, he says "I wouldn't run, people die of hypothermia out here all the time."

Still it might be worth the risk. I take a couple of steps away from the van almost slipping over on the icy surface.

"You're going the wrong way."

I stop moving and start screaming for help instead.

Mark ignores my screaming and shuts the door on the van. Suddenly, I'm afraid that he is about to drive off and leave me freezing in the middle of who knows where. The thought of being stranded in the cold is starting to replace the horror of what just happened in the van.

Without the light coming out of the open door it is even harder to see, raising my anxiety level higher. I turn, but there is nothing, no light anywhere, just inky blackness in every direction. The van is barely visible.

Despite the danger that awaits in the van, it's my only option. Reluctantly I take a few steps back to the van and tug on the door before Mark ups and leaves me here. But it will not budge, he has locked the door.

"Open the door," I yell weakly banging against it with my clenched hand. I start to cry again and my voice falters.

"Please...," I murmur.

Mark opens the door and the warm air from the opening is shockingly inviting, but Mark blocks the entrance with his body asking if I have calmed down now.

"Yes, yes. Please let me in, it's so cold out here."

"You can come inside provided you willingly and passionately let me use your body again."

I'm ready to agree to anything to escape the terror of the dark and cold. Already the previous torments that happened in the van have faded in my mind to mere unpleasantness. I nod my consent and Mark draws me back into the van slamming the door behind me.

He wraps me in a small fleece blanket and rubs my frozen limbs through the fleece. Warm air wafts into the back from the heater up front. I pass through a stage of shivering.

Mark starts kissing my mouth and I hesitate for only the briefest moment before buying into the kiss. I'm way more frightened of being tossed out into the cold than I am of what might happen in here.

In fact, I'm so scared of that outcome, that I try really hard to make out well with Mark. I don't have much experience to draw on, but I cannot be too bad because Mark murmurs his appreciation. His tongue comes right into my mouth and starts to swirl around mine.

His hands are roaming over my body, but only on the outside of the fleece blanket that I am still mostly wrapped in. When he starts kneading my breasts, my nipples pebble and I feel myself flush. The shivering has completely abated and instead a deep heat seems to be emanating from low in my tummy and deep in my chest.

At some point Mark pulls the blanket away although I barely notice. I do notice when his thing swells hard against my tummy.

He turns me so my back is against his chest. I feel him use his hand to move his penis between my legs and I brace myself for what I expect to happen. But for the moment Mark is content to have his erection lie lengthwise along my slit. When I look down I can see its angry purple head poking out through the front of my crotch, almost like I have a penis of my own.

Mark twists my head around so that we can continue to lock mouths. Meanwhile his hands continue to run up and down my body. Each time his hands pass over my breasts he either squeezes or plucks at a nipple. All the while his penis rubs against my slit until it is nestled snuggly between my nether lips.

I'm no longer cold. In fact, my body feels warm and flushed. I cannot help but moan into his mouth and jiggle against his penis trying to get a little more friction.

Mark must sense my arousal because he lowers me to the ground arranging me on my hands and knees, all the while keeping his penis nestled against my pussy lips. He slides it back and forward a few more times through my increasing slickness.

He pulls back further and this time when he comes forward, I feel the top of his cock probing at my entrance. Suddenly my anxiety and trepidation at what is about to happen returns and I tense up.

But Mark will not be denied. He pushes harder and harder until my body surrenders to him and his penis pushes inside me. It's still painful, but not unbearably so like the first time. Mark slowly rocks to and fro and the pain diminishes to mild discomfort as my internals adjust to having this uninvited guest.

After a little while Mark leans up over me so he can reach other bits of me. One hand comes around my chest clamping down on one of my boobs. The other goes to my clit where his fingers start a little rhythm along the sides of my nub. He is heavy against my back and it's and effort to stay upright.

The constant rubbing of his clever fingers on my clit is doing all sorts of strange things to me. My nipples are bunched really tight and my channel feels slicker than ever and with shock I realize the pain of his intrusion is all but gone. My heart is hammering with need.

When Mark leans near my ear and says "come for me Blue," my body lets go. It's nothing like the few times I had touched myself, this was a whole new level. I feel my pussy repeatedly clenching around Mark's penis and my arms are shaking to the extent that I can no longer hold myself up.

I collapse forward with my face mashing down onto the thin mattress.

Mark snarls at me to get back up. He still has a hold on a breast and uses his grip to haul me back harder onto his cock until I'm practically sitting in his lap with his cock still stuffed inside me.

He moves his other hand to my free nipple, pinching it between his thumb and finger and proceeds to squeeze really hard.

"Move your ass. Come on, bounce bitch."

When I don't immediately respond, he loosens his grip on my other tit so that he can snare that nipple as well. That one he just starts to pull outward from my body.

I'm throbbing everywhere. My nipples are in pain from this cruel treatment and my pussy was still throbbing from the orgasm. I try to move on his shaft, but the sensation is too much so soon after my orgasm.

Mark growls again and yanks harder on my nipples tugging them this way and that way. Once again I bend forward on shaky arms. He doesn't let up his grip and worse he really starts to thrust into me. Each time he bottoms out inside me I'm pushed forward, and my nipples are yanked at the same time. I have to endure both the agony of further tugging on my chest and the brutal assault on my pussy.

His pace quickens until with a particularly hard thrust and yank on my nipples, Mark stills deep inside me and he lets out a moan and I just know he has flooded my womb with his semen for a second time.

He stays buried in me, but thankfully releases my nipples. They continue to throb as the blood begins to flow back into them. I stay as I am, panting trying to get my breath back and to breathe through the intense feelings.

MARK

That was amazing.

Even now as I remain buried in her, I can feel her pussy pulsing trying to milk the last of my seed from my dick. Her body wants it to quicken her womb even if her mind is opposed to the idea.

Lucy is trying to catch her breath and frankly I need the breather myself.

It's rare for one of my captured toys to give themselves over so well without more of a fight. Normally it is a struggle to get them to accept me without more of a fight. I'm pleased that I did not need to knock her around more to get what I needed. I chuckle to myself thinking that perhaps I've managed to knock her up rather than down.

Sadly soon it will be time to return to town. While I don't think there is any danger of anyone finding me out here, I haven't evaded capture as long as I have by being complacent. Reluctantly I withdraw my softening cock from her lovely sheath.

Looking around I can't see anything to wipe up the residue. I don't want to dirty the blanket and her torn dress is still outside. Well there is a better way.

"Clean me off Lucy."

"What?"

"You heard me. Clean my dick off."

Lucy starts looking around for something to wipe me with, her eyes falling on the blanket.

"No, use your mouth."

"Ew! No."

I keep forgetting she was a virgin and probably hasn't done this before either.

"You must have heard of blowjobs before Lucy?"

"Umm, yes, but..."

I interrupt, "Good, then you know what needs to be done."

Lucy scuttles backward, but there is nowhere for her to go as I close the gap and my dick swings about her lips.

Lucy briefly licks the tip and grimaces at the slimy salty taste. She tries to pull back again but she is already backed up against the side of the van.

She makes another tentative lick along the side before rubbing her tongue along her own forearm in an effort to remove the taste.

"If you don't get to cleaning right now, then I will piss in your mouth."

Her eyes go wide with that threat and it's enough of a threat to spur her into action. She starts licking in earnest, even doing my balls.

I'm still mostly flaccid and that's not likely to change with this effort and I've decided I would like more now.

"Take it right into your mouth and suck it really clean Blue."

She hesitates again.

"Do a good job and I promise not to piss in your mouth. Also, don't bite or my pliers will get a workout on your teeth."

I tangle my hands into her hair as I guide her lips around me.

"Now suck on it."

Lucy finally starts doing what is required. She is lucky that I'm still soft, but I don't stay that way for long. I make some allowance for her inexperience, letting her some freedom in how deep she takes me.

Her eyes get wider as I continue to lengthen in her mouth. When I reach the back of her mouth, Lucy starts to gag and her stomach heaves.

"Don't you dare spew in here, swallow it back down."

Tears come into her eyes but she manages to swallow and avoid scraping me with her teeth.

"Relax your throat, you can take me."

For a while she jerks each time my cock head hits her tonsils, but eventually she gets her reactions under control and I'm able to enter her throat.

I insist that she keep sucking as I force myself deeper, holding her hard against me. A new panic enters her eyes when she is unable to breathe properly.

Lucy tries to pull away, but I growl and tug on her hair hard enough that she had no choice to keep me lodged in her throat.

"Breathe around it. Keep sucking."

Lucy struggles to do what I am asking of her. For a novice she is doing surprisingly well.

As my need increases, I start yanking her head back and forward along my shaft. Eventually, it becomes too much and I explode in her mouth.

"Swallow it down, I don't want a mess in here."

Lucy swallows and swallows again until only a trace remains on her lips.

"Good, now suck me clean again."

There's still one hole I haven't used but I'm feeling a little spent and there will always be another girl and another time.

* * *

I let Lucy drape herself in the blanket, but insist she sit up front with me.

"I'll take you home now, Blue. What's your address?"

She hesitates, clearly worried about me knowing where she lives.

"Lucy, after tonight you will never see me again. It will be years before I return here and when I do it will be for someone else."

Lucy tells me her address and I start driving back to town.

I tell her the best thing she can do is to forget about tonight and get on with her life.

"You might want to go to the police, but I recommend against that. There is nothing you can give them that they don't already have and they'll prod and poke at you almost as badly as I have."

I drop her near the campus address she gave me. I let her keep the blanket to cover herself, not that she seems to appreciate the gesture. I smile and say, "Thank you Lucy, think of me next time you are in Blue."

My face drops into a grimace as I pull out. I've got a long drive ahead of me through the night, protocol dictates that I get out of Alberta as soon as possible. I'm going to need a new blanket, but that's a problem for another day.

L.

12