Lucy Pinder and Rhian Sugden are the Starfuckers. Pt. 03

Story Info
Rhian tries anal sex.
3.3k words
4.5
3.6k
5
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
804 Followers

Note- Not to be taken seriously. Just a tall tale inspired only by those in celebrity.

xxx

London, 2010.

Rhian had a week to go before she was to expect the visit from Casey Affleck. He had apparently just finished work on some obscure film called 'I'm Still Here' and was due in London on business.

As time went on it had been noted that Affleck had some reputation amongst the female's in Hollywood as being very dominant and demanding where sex was concerned. Not content with having whoever he wished, he expected to play all sorts of games and kinky stuff besides.

There was no doubt that the twenty six year old Rhian had a very healthy sexual appetite, but until meeting George Clooney had not considered herself THAT adventurous in the sex department. She did know what she liked and she knew how to please a man.

At least she thought she knew, but this latest request for anal was not really up her alley. Pun intended!

She had tried it once a long time ago with one of her first boyfriends and it had bloody well hurt when he had entered her back passage. After that she had refused to let anyone near her bottom in that way ever again. Lady Sonia had offered sage advice. Lubrication, lubrication, and lubrication.

"Seems like you let your feller give it to you without a thought on making yourself slick enough up there. If a man forces himself inside your sphincter you instinctively will want to push him out. When you're oiled up and relaxed enough it should be fairly pleasant."

"I'll try."

"And by the way, Affleck wants you to dress up in a schoolgirl outfit."

He is a fucking pervert, thought Rhian as she hung up on Her Ladyship. She could not even imagine what the night might have in store for her.

x

Alone in the flat, three days before the visit, she took a long and refreshing bubble bath and then pampered her slim body all over with moisturiser. She studied her reflection in the full length mirror and liked what she saw. Her 32G sized boobs were undoubtedly hug but her superb slender figure made them seem even bigger.

"Not bad."

She tingled all over and padded naked to stretch out on her soft bed. She had been given a big black dildo, nine inches in length, thick as fuck, and made of a flexible soft plastic. Each end had a tapered replica of a man's cock head so that the false cock could be used as a double ended sex toy. Lady Sonia never ceased to amaze her and Lucy, the dirty mare.

Rhian masturbated for ten minutes on her back and a pleasant warmth and moistness soon came to her loins. She picked up the dildo and smeared half of the toy with a generous dollop of Ann Summers Liquid Satin multi lube, her particular favourite. She spread her slender legs out wide and pressed the big top of the dildo against her wet pussy.

"That feels nice."

She pushed it in and inch by inch the slick cock vanished inside her aroused muff. By a natural instinct the gorgeous glamour puss moved her pelvis as she slid the dildo in and out of her quivering cunt. Her massive boobs heaved and her midriff undulated as she fucked herself faster. After five minutes of fun, Rhian sighed and stopped. She used more of the warm lubricant on the fingers of her right hand and tentatively lifted her legs up at the knees and explored her asshole.

"Queer feeling!"

She gently pushed her middle digit inside her anus and left it fully inserted as she attempted to control her breathing. Then she tried with two fingers and plunged in and out of her wetted ass. Again she played with herself for ten minutes before endeavouring to try the dildo.

"Here goes nothing."

She took the glistening black object and positioned it to enter her tight asshole. With her knees right up Rhian popped the flared tip inside her. Her heart pounded in her chest and her right hand trembled as her sphincter relented and the toy slipped in and out with some considerable ease. As she humped herself more and more the dildo slid in deeper until she had most of the plastic thing inside.

"Oh, my!"

An audible slurping sound came from her nether hole as she pushed in and out, leaving her buttocks and thighs slippery with lubricant and fanny sweat.

Rhian turned onto her right side and diddled her asshole with a quicker pace and was amazed at how much her pussy dripped down her inner thighs. Her tiny star had given in to the big black invader and she buried her face in a pillow as the muscles in he anal passage tightened on the plastic shaft.

"FUCK!"

Rhian released her grip on the dildo, leaving it inserted in her puckered asshole and then strummed her aching clit with the palm of her hand. Her toes curled and her ass relinquished the dido as she climaxed with a shriek and a sublime shudder. If it's this intense with a dildo up her bum, heaven knows what the real thing will be like!

x

Rhian spent the next two nights practising on her own and was fairly satisfied that she had stretched out her poop chute to some degree. She avoided eating too much and felt in tip top condition. Lady Sonia sent her a text with the address of the hotel she was to go to, and the proffered time of arrival. She caught a cab and set out at the hour of nine in the evening and looked out of the window as the cab drove her to Heathrow Airport.

"Here?" She thought.

After paying off the driver she entered the rather seedy looking Hotel Contour, which was quite literally on the main flight path. The lights of an arriving Boeing airplane flashed in the night sky and the roar of the engines shook the building. She smiled at the man at the check in desk who did not even raise his head from the copy of The Sun newspaper he was reading. "Sixteen," he said and jerked his thumb to the wooden stairs.

As requested, under her Burberry raincoat, she had decked herself out in a racy version of a schoolgirl uniform. That is a white blouse tied off under her jutting breasts, red and black check mini skirt, and knee high white socks. Beneath her skirt was a very visible pair of squeaky clean white knickers. Her bright brown eyes had an intended smouldering look due to the dark eyeshadow, and the glossy red lipstick added an almost slutty image. She tied her hair off into two girly pigtails on each side of her head.

"Sixteen."

Rhian tapped lightly on the door of the room and stood outside with a considerable apprehension.

"The door is open!"

The voice of an American male spoke from the other side and Rhian pushed it open. Immediately she recognised the stink of damp and mold and the young blonde had to hold her nose. She looked around the basic room. A single window, drapes closed, one table with two uneven chairs, and a twin bed. On the bed was a tall man with dark hair and square jaw with legs crossed and feet bare. He drank from a whiskey tumbler and belched as he drained the glass.

"Mister Affleck?"

"Call me teacher. Take your coat off."

Rhian slowly unbuckled her waist belt and opened it to display her skimpy parody of a school outfit. The rattle of straining water pipes came from the bathroom in the corner and the man chuckled. "I just love cheesy hotels. Even the plumbing is shit."

Affleck eyed up the nervous looking Rhian who remained silent.

"You never know what type of guests would ever stay in a dump like this. I mean, take us two. An American movie star and an English model dressed for class. You look amazing. I'm pleased."

He moved to the edge of the bed and crooked a finger for her to approach. Rhian stood over him and her mid section came to his eye level. He had quite nice hair, cut short around the back and sides blending into the wavy top layers. His chin had a couple of days hair growth, the current trend for young men it seemed.

"I like your legs."

Affleck put his hands up Rhian's thighs, just at the hem of her short skirt, and then stroked them in an upward motion. A shiver went up her spine and her pussy twitched as she tottered on her four inch heels.

"Do I make you feel uncomfortable?"

"No," she lied as he hiked up her skirt above her panty line.

He cupped her pert buttocks and then buried his face in her mound. She looked down to see him inhale deeply and her quim moistened despite her reservations.

"I love the smell of pussy in the evening. Smells like...victory!"

He laughed at his own joke as he delicately dragged her underwear down to her shoes. She duly stepped out of them and her face flushed as she stood exposed from the waist down.

"Shaven. Good."

The actor leered at that sublime V of her upper legs and licked his index finger until it was completely soaked in his saliva. He then inserted it inside Rhian's bald muff and teased her outer labia open.

"And getting wetter by the minute."

Rhian licked her lips as his finger moved in and out of her pussy at the same time he used the palm of his hand firmly against her clit. Her legs shook and she desperately wanted to sit but thought better of it. His eyes lingered on her deep cleavage under the tied off top and noted the hard points of her aroused nipples.

"On the bed, face down if you please."

Rhian did a belly flop and laid face down. Her inner thighs were damp and her clit buzzed in her heated cunt. She felt rather than saw him step over her and grab her head back in a sudden yank. Her arms outstretched as her upper body was made to rear back.

"You've been a naughty girl, haven't you?"

Keeping in mind his game, Rhian played along.

"Yes, teacher. I've been ever so bad."

Little by little she realised he was becoming more assertive as he panted hard and he let go her head and placed her skirt up over the twin moons of her cute bottom.

"Because of that you need to be spanked."

Rhian half turned her head and then gasped as she was dragged along the sheet causing her skirt to ruck up to her stomach. Made to kneel facing forwards her bared and upturned bum was met with four resounding smacks with an open hand. Her cheeks turned from a pale white to a soft pink as he hit her squarely on the meat of her buttocks. So the bastard likes a bit of the old S & M. Right.

"Oh, Sir!"

Affleck paused for a moment and ran his hands over her glowing rump. Rhian chewed on her lower lip as he moved in on her pussy between her closed thighs.

SMACK!

More vigorous spanking followed and Rhian whimpered softly as she surrendered up her ass and raised it for a better target.

CRACK! CRACK! CRACK!

Affleck huffed and puffed behind her, exuding authority and dominance as he unleashed another barrage of blows across the bobbing blonde's backside. She could feel her pussy get wetter and wetter, and her half bent body began to shine with perspiration as she tried to make sense of her undoubted arousal.

"Let me see those tits."

Rhian yelped as he tore open her top and her mammoth breasts tumbled free. He took both in his hand and weighed them up, squeezing and fondling them in no particular rush. He thumbed her erect nipples and then bent down to bite each one in turn, keeping them between his teeth for several seconds. Then he traced slow circles around each point, drawing outwards on both of her areolas.

"Like that?" He asked as he rose to his full height.

Rhian was in no doubt that HE was as she saw he had a bulge filling out the front of his trousers.

"You're doing fine. Now, I want to put this on you."

Rhian saw that he had a long, white silk scarf in his hand which he whipped into a makeshift blindfold. Was he serious? As he tied it around her head and covered her eyes, the topless blonde experienced an instant arousal as she let him indulge in his warped desires.

"Now what?" She wondered as everything went black and she waited on the edge of the bed.

"Oh!"

A hand brushed her left breast and hot breath blew on the nape of her neck. Vulnerable and deprived of sight Rhian felt her pulse race as ANOTHER pair of hands caressed the tops of her thighs. With a pounding heart Affleck pulled on her pigtail and snapped her head back so that her full and heavy boobs thrust up and out. Then she felt an indescribable excitement when two soft hands ran slowly up the inside of her legs towards her dripping pussy.

"I brought along a dear friend of mine."

Affleck cupped Rhian's breasts again as busy fingers found her juicy slit and teased her vulva open. In her state of sightlessness Rhian moaned as her clit was rolled and flicked at the same time her nipples were pinched from behind. Waves of pleasure made her writhe on her bottom as her clit was assailed with rapid swipes of a hot tongue, so quick that it seemed as if there might be two tongues in a sweet rhythm. Her boobs bounced and her head lolled back and forth as she gasped inwardly. Then she lurched back as she was deprived of her climax, and the scarf was loosened. "I have a surprise for you. Ready?"

"I suppose."

As the scarf was ripped from her blinking eyes she saw a breathtaking vision of loveliness.

"Say hello to my special guest, Rihanna."

Rihanna! One of the English models favourite singers ever! And here she was, large as life and stark bollock naked. Rihanna looked stunning with her sleek and straight fire truck red locks that settled perfectly on top of her shoulders. Her fulsome lips matched her fiery hair and contrasted with her warm, olive skin tone. Rhian lowered her gaze to her firm and rounded bosom that complemented the famed music artist's slim figure. Rhian's eyes went even lower and grew large as she realised that Rihanna had a twelve inch, black dildo thrusting out of the strap on harness she wore on her shapely hips.

"Pleased to meet you, honey. We're gonna have a real good time."

"I thought that you..."

Rhian looked on as Casey Affleck stripped off and sat back in the single chair and jerked his quite small erection.

"You thought I like anal sex. I do. I like to watch. Rihanna is going to do the business for me. Alright?"

Rhian was speechless as she watched the dark skinned singer smear a liberal amount of Astroglide along the intimidating dildo.

"You might say that I like my sex on the adventurous side, always have."

Rihanna spoke as she lifted the hem of Rhian's skirt and applied some lube to her cleft so that her pussy and anus were super slick. Extremely turned on the glamour model spread her slender legs to allow the naked singer better access.

"Lift up your bottom a bit more."

As Rhian settled right on the edge of the narrow bed her Rihanna used her long and sharp fingernails to run up and down her nether holes, lubricating most of her loins. Then she reached out and slid a pillow under her pelvis.

"Ready?"

As ready as I'll ever be, thought Rhian Sugden as the tapered of the lewd sex toy met the entrance of her puckered star. Instead of pushing in for forcefully, Rihanna pressed the head to her asshole and Rhian did the rest. It seemed that she sucked the big knob in instinctively and the false cock found the centre of her sphincter with a surprising ease. Rihanna looked directly into the blonde's smoky brown eyes and shifted her hips to let the dildo sink in further.

"How is it?" Asked Casey as he wanked his hard dick in a sweaty fist.

"Wonderful." Answered Rihanna.

"Wonderful." Answered Rhian.

Rihanna pulled back and Rhian rubbed her aching pussy as the glorious friction of the dildo dragging on the inside of her asshole. The grinning pop singer looked down through half lidded eyes as she began to move in and out at a leisurely pace. She raised Rhian's long legs and held them apart by the ankles as she plunged up inside the quivering model who teetered on the bed.

"Good girl, good girl. You're making me so fucking wet."

Rihanna licked her lips as she drove in until only two inches of plastic were left out. Rhian sighed with a look of pure lust in her eyes as all concerns of anal hurt vanished.

"Push it in, push it in!" She implored.

"Music to my ears. Fucking hell, Rihanna. Keep that up and I'll be coming soon."

Affleck shifted in his seat as he saw Rhian's dark back passage gape large from the imposing dildo. She continued to rub her pussy as Rihanna's pelvis went into overdrive. The bed creaked on the four rickety legs as the dildo made Rhian buck and twist on her rump.

"Shit!"

Rhian grunted as she frigged herself to a tremendous orgasm and her juices spewed out of her soaking cunt. She grabbed fistfuls of the sheet as the fullness of the black cock lodged in her ass. Rihanna grabbed Rhian by the hips, wiggling her own as she power fucked the purring English girl. Then the glistening black singer withdrew the dildo and undid the harness around her waist and joined Rhian on the bed and cuddled up.

"What?"

Rhian was aware of Affleck removing her heels and dragging her knee high socks off. She and Rihanna watched the actor lay beside them and stroke his miniscule erection with her the blonde's feet.

"Fuck me with your feet."

He put his hands behind his head and relished the sheer look of disgust on Rhian's face.

"I've dine this before, it's easy." Said Rihanna as she propped herself up on an elbow.

Rhian sighed and faced her knees outward and clamped the soles of her feet to his dick. She began to move them up and down, beating his meat the best she could. Rihanna bent over and let a stream of her spit run into the channel that Rhian's feet made for better lubrication. Rhian felt the muscles in her calves strain as she foot fucked the perverted American, until he finally shot his load into her arches and toes.

"Right. I'm done."

Rhian sat up and made her way to the grubby bathroom to clean up. The last thing Casey and Rihanna saw of Rhian was a clean pair of heels.

x

"That's the last time I entertain Americans, thank you very much."

Lady Sonia and Lucy Pinder looked at the indignant Rhian who threw her shoulders back and lifted her chin.

"I'm sorry to hear that, my lovely. Especially as Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are flying in and fancy a no holds barred steamy foursome next week."

"Really? Brad Pitt? I love him." Said Rhian with a pout.

"Oh well, guess I'll have to fill in and join Lucy. A bit of a chore, but I'll have to make do fucking Brad's brains out."

"Wait, maybe I was a bit hasty. Fuck, I'll shag Brad for nothing!"

"I thought you might say that."

END

123z
123z
804 Followers