Lucy Pt. 01 - The Life of Three

Story Info
Liam gets a blowjob in Lucy's car.
2.1k words
4.33
3.1k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tonight is going to be a good night. Sara and Mary are with me. The boys in this bar are hot as hell. I'm wearing this sexy black bralette, black jeans, and my "fuck me" stilettos. A nice gentleman by the name of John? Yeah, it was John, bought me my favorite drink. My manicured nails tap against the glass of my cosmo as I walk back over to my girls.

Before I can reach them I trip over a crack on the floor and a strong arm swings around my shoulders and catches me.

"Woah there, honey. You almost took the whole bar down with ya," the man says.

I glance over my shoulders and take a look at my supposed savior. A man with the largest shit-eating grin, and he's looking straight down my cleavage. His wiry mustache and matching eyebrows; immediately turned me off. It also doesn't help that he's easily twice my age.

"I'm not your honey and I didn't ask for your help."

I angrily shake him off my shoulders and strut away, making sure to sway my ass in the way that has made armies of men fall.

"He looks like you just slapped him," Mary says.

I look over my shoulder and I see those wiry eyebrows shooting up to the sky and his mouth slightly agape.

"Hey buddy, you okay?" Sara yells.

His dumbfounded look quickly transitions to a scowl. He turns on his heel and stomps back to the crowd at the bar. We all laugh as he walks away with his tail between his legs.

I take one look at Sara, and I know that something is wrong. Her eyes are staring off into the distance and she's lightly biting her lip. I look over at Mary and I can see she also noticed Sara. We lock eyes for a moment in silent communication.

"Sara, what's wrong?" I say.

Sara looks over. Her usual "I can't believe I've been caught" face stared back at me.

"What? What do you mean?" She says.

"You keep doing that thing where you sigh and look away dramatically. You only do that if you're upset."

"Yeah, you're not really good at hiding your emotions, you know," Mary interjects.

Sara's face immediately ignites with the flame of her shame.

"Careful there firecracker, your face is matching your hair," I say.

Sara squints her eyes into slits and says, "Fuck you."

"You know, I have a feeling that this is what the problem is."

"Ew, what, you? Never."

She sticks her tongue out and fake dry heaves.

"Okay, asshole. You know what I mean. Not that I would want to fuck you anyway. You're not my type."

But maybe I can find a hot girl tonight, I think to myself.

"Okay, yeah, I know what you mean. You don't have to make it so obvious though."

"Let's find you a hot thing and send you home with him," Mary says.

She gulps down her drink and slams the cup down onto the table. I watch as Mary, with surprising strength, grabs onto Sara and drags her to the bar.

"Mary, this isn't the way I was expecting to get this done tonight," Sara whines.

I follow closely behind in amusement. It's rare when we see Mary take initiative like this. We get to the bar, and I immediately take a seat. I look over to my right and see only one seat available. I place my purse on it to save it.

"Pick one," Mary says.

I scan the bar and I see a handsome set of men close by. One of them with a strong jawline, messy brown hair, a little shorter, but I can see his rippling muscles beneath that tight black shirt.

"The one with brown hair."

"Not you," Mary says and rolls her eyes.

"Meh, too late. I choose him," I look over at the bartender and give a quick order of two drinks. "The second one to the gentleman over there with brown hair if you will."

The bartender readies my drinks and when he's done, he slides mine over and walks over to the area of the bar I motioned to. I can't hear what the bartender is saying but he motions with one finger to us, and I seductively wiggle my fingers at them.

The one with brown hair pulls on his friend's arm--who is also cute--and they walk over to us. I immediately lock eyes with the muscly man.

"Hello, I just wanted to thank you for the drink. How did you know I liked gin and tonic?" he says.

"I just had a feeling," I say, a slight purr in my voice.

To really hit the point home on what kind of skills I possessed, I twirl the lime in my drink with just my index finger before bringing it up to my mouth. I gently place my finger into my mouth and pull it out with a light "pop".

I can see the boys squirm in their pants and I look down to see if they have any reactions.

"Ah well," the messy-haired man says. "My name is Liam, and this is my friend Oliver."

"Hello, Liam and Oliver. Please, have a seat next to us. These are my friends Sara and Mary."

I pull my purse off the chair next to me and I motion to it with a single hand.

"Oh shoot, I didn't notice that these people next to us took over already. Guess you'll have to thank me with some riveting conversation Liam."

Liam chuckles and puts his hands in the air in surrender. "It appears so. Make some room."

I scoot over slightly, and he slides into the seat next to me. As he plants himself onto the seat, I make sure to take note of his ass. Nice and toned, just how I like it. I look up and I can see that he noticed me checking him out. He blushes slightly.

"So, what do you do? I would think that muscles like that can be worked on in the gym, but I can't imagine that there isn't anything more than that."

Liam chuckles gruffly. "I'm an office rat, I work for a law firm as one of their assistants. Pays like crap but I'm hoping to get into the legal business once I finish school."

"Oh, strong and smart. You don't see those two combine very often," I say.

"You're just full of compliments, aren't you?"

"What, is that a problem?"

I look at him with puppy dog eyes.

"Not at all. Just a fresh and welcome aspect of this conversation."

We grin at each other for a moment without saying anything. His adorable half-smile almost makes me lose my "I'm too sexy for this" persona, but I quickly bring it back together. Not that the adorable smile in itself isn't sexy, because I can feel my body beginning to respond.

"So, what do you do?" Liam says.

"Professionally, I'm a small business owner for a software startup."

"Oh, smart and sexy hm?" Liam says.

"Hey, that's my line," I whisper.

My eyes automatically draw themselves to his lips, and I bite my own. I see his eyes wander down to my own and work their way down to my cleavage. I lean forward a little bit and squeeze them between my arms.

"Damn," he whispers.

I lean in close to his ear and say, "So you wanna see these up close and personal tonight or what?"

"Yeah," he says deeply.

I stand up from my seat and slide some money from my wallet onto the bar. Liam does the same and we walk outside. As soon as we're out in the night I bring myself close to him. He starts pulling himself to a car close by but instead I pull him with me to the other side of the parking lot where I parked. It's conveniently dark and secluded.

"Oh?" Liam raises a single eyebrow but his eyes twinkle in a mischievous manner.

We get to my car, and I immediately push him to the back seat. I slide myself on top of him and slam the car door behind us.

This is exactly why I got these tinted-out windows, I think to myself.

I lean forward and start ferociously kissing Liam. He responds back enthusiastically. Our tongues meld together into one and I'm moaning deeply into his mouth. At the same time, I can feel myself becoming slick and warm. Liam's hands are firmly pressed onto my ass, but I quickly move them to my tits. I feel them ache with the desire to be touched and for my erect nipples to be played with. I slip his hands underneath my bra and his fingers find my stiff nipples.

I lean forward onto his chest and moan softly into his ear. I can tell he's enjoying it because I can feel a hardness in his pants. I find it with my own wetness, and I place myself onto him, grinding deeply with my hips.

"Fuck, you're hot," he whispers roughly.

I lift my hips up slightly and instead replace it with my hand. I lightly run my finger down the shaft of his hardness and find his tip.

Liam groans deeply at this and slips my bra off slightly and finds my nipple with his tongue. He laps at them individually in hunger, and I moan in response.

I undo his pants and see his cock straining against his boxers. I can clearly see the outline of his head. I lightly start massaging it with the palm of my hand from outside his boxers.

"Fuck, touch it. Please just touch it," Liam huffs out.

I break his lips from my nipples and lean in close to his ear again.

"You want me to touch your dick?"

"Yes."

"Now now, be polite and say please," I whisper.

As I'm talking in his ear, I'm running the tips of my fingers up and down his shaft. His breath is ragged at this point, and I feel him straining against the confines of his underwear.

"Please suck my cock," he whispers.

"Good boy," I whisper.

Liam responds with a grunt, and I move the waistband of his underwear off his swollen penis. I move myself down and give a light peck onto his exposed member. His hand moves to the back of my head, and I can feel him pushing me lightly. I reciprocate and swallow him whole.

He moans loudly and I can feel his legs shudder beneath me. I smile as I start to rock my head up and down his engorged dick. His precum hits the back of my throat and I swallow it enthusiastically. I let my saliva start to drip out from my mouth to give me better lubrication as I lightly bob my head up and down.

Liam is responding enthusiastically. He's moaning loudly and starting to pull on my hair as I'm giving him this expert blow job. His feet are lightly kicking my back door as he spasms from pleasure.

At the same time, I can feel myself becoming wetter. I reach a single hand down my pants and use the slickness of my own pussy to twirl my clit around. I moan into his dick as I play with myself. I look up and I notice him watching. His eyes dart from my head bouncing on his dick and me fucking myself.

I bring the finger that I'm using out and move it to his mouth. He latches onto it eagerly and sucks the juices off.

"Fuck, oh my god, I'm gonna cum," Liam shudders out.

I pick up my pace and just as I start to feel him tense up, I push the head of his dick to the back of my throat and start to suck him like a difficult straw. His legs stiffen up completely and his mouth makes inhumane guttural sounds as his hot juices erupt to the back of my hungry throat.

Once I feel that he's done I pull away and make sure to suck every last drop out of him with a "pop". He twitches slightly, as I pull away. I move my way back up and I look him in the eyes. They're dazed and look as if they're in a completely different world.

"Holy shit," he says.

"Yeah?" I say.

"Yeah, that was um, awesome," he says.

He laughs lightly and brings his hand up to his forehead to wipe the sweat from his brow.

"I hope you're not done yet big boy because the night is just getting started," I say.

Liam looks at me with a cocky grin and says, "You know we're not done. You still haven't seen what I can do to you."