Lucy Returns to Master Kane

Story Info
Lucy returns to Master Kane to continue her discipline.
4.6k words
4.58
11.3k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the harassment case concerning her colleague that brought Lucy back to see Master Kane. Quite the stir in her office, and had even made the national media. Her colleague, a decade older than Lucy, had won a six figure pay out after her line manager had patted her bottom with a ruler in a meeting. She felt humiliated, objectified, embarrassed, as she made quite clear in the report of the incident. The culprit had naturally resigned.

And yet...

And yet...

She ascended the familiar stairs to Master Kane's study once again. Sylvia at the desk. The austere grey suited receptionist, who had witnessed Lucy's embarrassing corner time on her first visit was present again. Was that a hint of a smile she gave Lucy as she ushered her through into Master Kane's room? And did she have a sense that her witness of Lucy's exposure on her first visit was the very reason Lucy was drawn back to this place again?

This time Lucy was prepared. After being unfamiliar with what to wear for her first spanking, and feeling very self-conscious in the process, she came sensibly attired - a skirt and blouse that were slightly closer fitting than her normal work outfits, white lace trim Brazilian knickers with matching bra underneath. Still M & S, she was an English girl after all. Nothing too extravagant.

Inside Master Kane's study, she took in the familiar surroundings. The sofa, the wooden stool, the armless Mart Stam chair with the engineered cantilever that bounces ever so elegantly when the recipient's bottom is placed across the disciplinarian's lap. She was so absorbed with being reacquainted with the furniture, that she initially didn't see Master Kane, who was standing by the window and interrupted Lucy with a polite "Welcome back young lady."

Lucy felt her face flush, running down her slender neck to the top of her chest. She had already sent Master Kane the story of her colleague as part of their preliminary plans for this session. "What a shocking occurrence," he said, looking at Lucy with those implacable, calm dark eyes

"She is a bossy frump though," replied Lucy, half laughing.

Master Kane laughed. "Quite so, I can quite see why she had the ruler applied to her bottom!"

Lucy sniggered again, though slightly nervously this time.

Then he frowned. "Quite right it was sanctioned of course, no place for that kind of thing in this day and age."

"Quite," replied Lucy

"So antiquated and sexist."

"Indeed,"

"Objectifying, treating women's bottoms as objects to be spanked"

Lucy nodded.

"Quite wrong"

"Quite wrong."

Lucy Paused, so did Master Kane

"Still, you've admitted to me why you have come here." He said eventually, with a wry smile. "Is that so Lucy?"

Lucy flushed, and meekly nodded. She recalled the emails she had sent Master Kane, along with the report of her harassed colleague, confessing to lack of focus at work and a deep craving to submit to rigorous discipline again at the hands of Master Kane who could give her what she needed.

"Up on the step." He pointed to the small wooden step, familiar to Lucy from her first visit, in the middle of the floor.

Lucy jolted, 'But... I'm a professional woman, I don't get put on the naughty step, it's..." she paused, trying to find the words.

"Humiliating? Objectifying"

'Well yes, of course!" Lucy was blushing a little more crimson now, the butterflies had returned.

"As you know fine well Lucy, in here, you do exactly as you are told."

Lucy trilled inwardly at the injunction. She did indeed know fine well that to submit to Master Kane's instructions was exactly what she needed. After several weeks of highly strung work on a corporate merger, to be able to relinquish control came as a release.

Up she stood, flat back work shoes on the step, automatically assuming the familiar position, upstretching her arms and interlacing her hands behind her head.

"A couple of preliminary reminders before we start." Master Kane noticed Lucy assuming her inspection position, and was pleased to note she didn't need reminding about her hands.

"Safeword?"

"Red" said Lucy. Unimaginative, she knew, but it was familiar.

"That's right, and if you feel things fast but don't want to stop completely?"

"Yellow."

"That's right, I know you can take a good spanking Lucy, but safewords are of course important, especially when you're in your submissive headspace. It can get a little fuzzy in there at times, as you know, but don't be afraid to use your words if you need them. You should be able to manage that, you are a qualified attorney after all."

Lucy felt her neck flush again and her heart race a little more. She noted Master Kane's use of the Americanism - attorney. It had the effect of taking her out of her everyday role as Lucy the city solicitor. She felt warm and hot, especially between her legs, her M & S knickers feeling tight beneath her skirt. Had she not been displaying her thighs slightly parted on the stool she would definitely be squirming a little.

"Good girl," he said, and with those patronizing words she felt taken out of her real life role even further. She looked down at her plain flat black shoes and felt about eleven years old, like a nervous schoolgirl.

Master Kane caught her glancing nervously at the Mart Stam chair. "Oh, yes, you know where you're going don't you Lucy. But not so fast."

With Lucy still balanced on the step, he went over to the shelf and fetched a sleek wide leather paddle. "Girls don't get spanked with a ruler in my office, oh no, rulers are for lines, "he pointed to the Helix ruler on his desk. "This is proper discipline, only the paddle will do," he slapped the expensive leather implement in the palm of his hand a couple of times to make the point. Lucy gulped.

Master Kane placed it on the floor next to the Mart Stam chair, and sat down calmly. Lucy noted the strength of his trim thighs, in smart wool trousers, as he patted them in anticipation.

This was the metamorphosis. Only a few hours before Lucy had been in a client meeting, in control, keen to keep sharp focus on all that needed to be done, issuing clear, crisp instructions. Now she could be on the receiving end. She lowered herself over his knee and groaned involuntarily as she placed her palms on the floor, brushing back her brown hair from her ear as if this would maintain a little dignity, before positioning herself in the most embarrassing fashion. She felt her legs taper away, and Master Kane adjusting her bottom into the requisite position with his hands.

Lucy's petite nose, lightly freckled, scrunched up as she felt Master Kane massaging her bottom with some narrow, but light implement, as if to refamiliarize himself with the heft and weight of it. Lucy recognised what he had done.

"I thought you didn't use a ruler!" She said, indignantly.

Master Kane smiled. "You could get used to this Lucy," he continued massaging the Helix ruler across the fabric of her skirt. "Could make you a lot richer if you get into this at work."

The effect of all this teasing, referencing her colleague's sexual harassment case, was of course to make Lucy squirm and bluish even more.

"You know what you need to say."

Oh god, not this. Lucy cringed. The routine didn't get any less embarrassing the more times it was repeated.

"Say it," continued Master Kane, stricter now.

Lucy grimaced. "Please sir, may you spank my bottom?"

"I didn't hear."

Lucy bowed her head slightly and scrunched her nose some more. Damn you Master Kane.

'Please sir will you spank my bottom?'

Why did Master Kane have this effect? Strangling her voice as if she were a pleading child.

"And why do you need you bottom spanked Lucy?"

"Because I've become lazy and sloppy in my behaviours." Lucy's reply was almost a whimper now.

He slapped his hand down firmly on her cheeks, shifting her skirt a little under the muffled thud.

Lucy yelped a little, biting her lip as she felt the impact. But she needed it. It had been a long while.

"Time to spank some discipline back into you isn't it."

With that he started raining down his spanks, firmly, crisply, over her skirt, causing the back of the fabric to lift slightly above the top of her thighs, as his right hand connected with her bottom, left hand clasping her around the waist to restrain her squirms. Lucy began to yelp.

Having your bottom spanked as an adult is embarrassing enough. Having your bottom spanked whilst your spanker offers a commentary on the proceedings is even worse. And this was Master Kane's specialism.

"Now, time for the skirt to come up, isn't it?"

"Noooooooo" Lucy's response was more in manner of a chastised child than the articulate lawyer she was, accustomed to talking in crisply formed, precise sentences.

Master Kane looked at Lucy sharply. "That was a whine"

Lucy stopped suddenly and looked back over her shoulder. She knew what that signified.

"No sir," she replied, eagerly and politely, desperate to redress the situation.

Master Kane looked back into her brown eyes. He arched his eyebrow.

"I think it was a whine young lady, and you know what whiny girls get."

Lucy bowed her head.

"Their skirts lifted," she mewled, cringing with embarrassment.

He took the hem of her Zara skirt and lifted it up, Lucy could sense the ruffle over her legs which were bare this time - no tights, exposing her bottom clad snugly in her Brazilian knickers. He gathered the skirt around her waist and contemplated the pert creaminess of her quintessentially English bottom, the hint of pinkness, a little pale, but then it was spring, after a long English winter and Lucy had spent most of it in an office, not on the beach having it tanned.

Have to tan it by other means, thought Master Kane.

He gathered her skirt in his hand, then adjusted the knickers which had become a little dishevelled.

"Skirts lifted," mused Master Kane, toying with the fabric, covering and uncovering Lucy's presented bottom, exposing it, then concealing it a few times. "Oh I don't think so," He smiled, "I don't think that's what you need today."

"No?" Lucy had mixed feeling. She craved the embarrassment of having her skirt lifted, her knickers lowered and her bottom soundly spanked, but also felt a sense of relief if she was going to escape all of that today.

She should have known better.

"Up you get."

Discombobulated, Lucy eased herself off his lap and stood up.

"Blouse off."

The instruction was crisp. Lucy's mouth formed a shocked 'o'. 'Gosh' she replied, but, with now trembling fingers she managed to unbutton her blouse and pull it apart, revealing her small breasts in her lacy white bra, and pale white tummy beneath. She handed the garment to Master Kane who took it calmly.

"Now your shoes and skirt."

Lucy remembered this process from the last time, the slow disrobing, maximising her squirming discomfort.

Lucy felt like rolling her eyes as if she were back in the third form with Miss Haldane the Harpy chastising her for being late for games, but knew it was useless.

"Now your bra."

Lucy took off her bra and felt her small breasts exposed, she felt the urge to cover her chest with her slender arms but knew this would warrant further sanction. She unclipped it, pleased that she managed it first time without fumbling, and peeled it off her chest and shoulders, passing it to Master Kane.

"Knickers," Master Kane's commands were now reduced to single, easily understood imperatives.

So much for the effort with my lacy Brazilian cut briefs, I'm hardly going to be allowed to wear them, Lucy considered as she pulled them down her shapely thighs and stepped out of them, feeling her nakedness all the more complete now her neatly trimmed pussy was on show to her disciplinarian.

Master Kane took the slender lacy knickers from Lucy. He looked straight at her. "Embarrassing for a girl to be naked on the naughty step, isn't it?"

"Yes it is, Sir." squeaked Lucy, feeling more submissive now.

"Well, you can turn and face the window and show me your bottom properly, resume inspection"

Bidden, Lucy span round and did as she was told, hands again interlaced behind her head and presented her naked bottom obediently to Master Kane. She could see straight out of the window from her new position. Master Kane's room was on the 6th floor, so there was no danger of anyone on the street seeing her - and the office windows opposite looked too far away for anyone to see. Surely, no one could see her from there, could they?

She wondered what Master Kane was doing now. She could hear the soft rustle of her clothes being placed on his desk, then a more robust sound, like a piece of furniture brushing over the carpet. What did he have in store for her?

"Turn around."

Lucy did so, and was initially surprised that she didn't notice anything different, other than her office attire and underwear, now folded in a neat pile on the desk, with her shoes neatly next to them. No evil contraption hefted into the middle of the floor to torment her.

"Assume the position." Said Master Kane, as he sat down again.

Lucy felt further flushed and embarrassed as she presented her bottom for the second time, this time exposed in her nakedness, in the most humble and presented position. The cleft of her belly over his lap, and her bare breasts hanging down, nipples facing the floor. Lucy stared at the carpet, conscious that her most intimate parts were on display over Master Kane's lap now.

"Eyes up Lucy."

Lucy was puzzled, it gave her some sense of safety in her embarrassed state to stare at the carpet, but she did as she was told and...

"Oh god no..."

Oh god, indeed. Right in front of her, she could see her reflection in a large, grey, chrome framed mirror.

She could see Master Kane's strong profile on the chair, smart white shirt and dark trousers, contrasting with her own prone form across his lap, her hair a little dishevelled, bare bottom raised a little atop Master Kane's strong thigh. Had she been a fetish model, or even just a plain exhibitionist, she might have taken this in her stride, but Lucy was none of those things. Just a fastidious, professional woman, for whom nakedness in front of strangers was an awkward gesture. Nothing would ever overcome that.

"Now Lucy." Master Kane readjusted her bottom again, why did he always do that? Did she never position her bottom over his lap correctly the first time?

Time for the scolding. "You're going to keep those eyes of yours on that mirror, and you're going to keep them there, and you're going to think about those sloppy behaviours of yours, and the standards you expect from yourself, and the standards I expect from you, whilst I give you a reminder of what happens to girls who let their standards fall."

"Yes sir, thank you Sir." Lucy could see herself mouthing her meek acceptance in the mirror. Surely it would be less excruciating once the spanking actually got going?

As if! Master Kane started spanking Lucy firmly, showing no respect at all to the tender folds of her soft posterior, more used to resting on plush swivel chairs and John Lewis sofas, than being upended and spanked like this. Demeaning indeed. Lucy felt her dainty heart shaped bottom slapped about as if it were a piece of dough on a baker's counter, her pale cheeks reddening as he manipulated them with firm downward smacks, crisp uppercut swipes to her bottom crease, intimate spanks delivered tantalisingly close to the crinkled dimple of her bottom hole nestled in her humiliatingly parted cleft. Her legs and feet pattered in response to the spanks wailing down on her bottom, unable to get comfortable at all, squirming her thighs to try and gain some relief from the spanking, conscious that in doing so she was exposing the pink, and now slightly sticky folds of her labia to Master Kane's gaze. Hands moving from the floor, to agonisingly clasping the base of the chair legs. Her face scrunched up in discomfort, eyes a little moist with tears. Her mouth emitting increasingly desperate strained gasps and whimpers, her styled brown hair now tousled all over her face, which was turning into a hot distressed flush, her neat eyebrows and forehead furrowing with discomfort and, worst of all. By far the worst of all - having to strain her slender neck upward to witness all of this humiliation directly in the mirror.

Eventually, as Lucy felt a warm, throbbing sting radiate right through her most intimate parts and was mewling and begging for mercy, repeating how sorry and contrite she was that she had let her standards slip, conscious that the spread of her freshly spanked bottom was fully visible in every detail, Master Kane paused.

Finished, at last. Lucy felt some blessed relief as Master Kane rubbed his palm across the pink sore expanse of her bottom.

Or so Lucy thought, her head a little scrambled and not thinking as clearly as normal due to her spanking.

For she had forgotten about the paddle.

The paddle indeed. Chekov's gun. Of course Master Kane hadn't forgotten about it. As if to remind Lucy of her incomplete discipline, he nudged it in front of her with his foot.

"Oh god," said Lucy, noticing it move across the floor into her eyeline. Immediately, she tensed her bottom for the impact.

"Oh no," said Master Kane, in immediate response, noticing how Lucy's bottom was reacting. "You are educated in the ways of English discipline Lucy, you know that each implement has its own associated position." He patted her bottom, as if to admonish her for this oversight, and eased her off his lap. Lucy stood for a moment, regathering her balance, naked and a little startled, then Master Kane stood up himself.

"Knees there," he pointed to the seat, "hands there," he pointed to the back of the chair, "bottom out."

Lucy looked in horror. "But I'll topple over," she squealed.

"They all say that," replied Master Kane calmly, familiar with the objection raised by fearful spankees who had been instructed to do this before. "You won't fall over, because you'll be focused on keeping your knees, your hands, and your bottom in balance."

Lucy gingerly mounted the chair, feeling its engineered chrome and leather heft spring gently beneath her as she settled, clasping the round metal back and sticking her bottom out, just as Master Kane anticipated, to ensure her weight was distributed equally and would not topple the chair.

Master Kane surveyed Lucy assembling her naked self on the chair, prowling a little as if like a king of the jungle. There were perks to being a disciplinarian it had to be said, and seeing an elegant and intelligent woman (for it is a well-known fact that smart women make the best spankees) displaying her already pinkened bottom so daintily on his chair, was a sight for the aesthetic purists everywhere.

"Now, Lucy, you will remember the routine. When Sir addresses your bottom with an implement, the form for correct acknowledgement."

"I count them, Sir," said Lucy through gritted teeth.

"That's right Lucy," replied Master Kane, pleased that his star pupil had remembered.

Lucy braced herself, and looked out of the window, again hoping desperately no one could see in from across the street, tensed her bottom as she could feel the leather paddle circle its now tender curves, time feeling suspended in frozen motion, then the sharp whistle of dislocated air and the firm crack of the paddle impacting her blazing cheeks.

"One sir!" A sharp inhalation of breath as Lucy grabbed the back of the chair, wincing at the sharp thud of the paddle, more impactful than the hand.

"Two sir."

"Three sir."

"Four sir."

Lucy yelped. She was acutely aware of her bottom, exhibited, exposed and vulnerable, now trembling and throbbing. What further humiliation to be paddled like this, bottom out, balanced on the chair, feeling her small breasts as well as her bottom jolt with each smack, as she lurched forward, focusing desperately on keeping her balance and not toppling over.

12