Lucy Returns to Master Kane

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Five Sir."

"Six Sir."

Halfway pause. Master Kane ran the stitched edge of the paddle up Lucy's inner thigh, stopping exquisitely short of her innermost tender parts.

It is embarrassing, said Master Kane, recognising how awkward, sore and precarious Lucy was feeling on the chair. "But then, for girls in need of a behaviour reminder..." he sounded thoughtful as he said this, as if he were thinking of higher matters, "embarrassment is just what they need."

"Seven Sir!"

"Eight Sir!"

"Nine Sir!"

Lucy could sense her words becoming more strained, gasping, desperate as she clutched the chair and shifted her knees. Just like a workout in the gym - the last few reps are the hardest. You can do it Lucy, you can do it, she was thinking.

"Ten Sir!"

"Eleven Sir!" she yelped almost pathetically now.

One more. Of course the last one would be the hardest:

"Twelve Sir"

Lucy felt her naked bottom heave as the last paddle was applied with a swift lick. She was bright pink and blotchy now, deeper red in the places where the paddle had struck, though not too badly bruised bruised. Master Kane knew how to redden a girl's bottom but not cause her anything that might linger beyond a tingling, throbbing reminder when she went to bed that night.

He stepped back and looked at Lucy, gazing out of the window, took in her whole display, positioned as she was over the back of the chair, with her pale bottom now thoroughly chastised and thought...no...he didn't just think. Emboldened by the unmistakable clammy sensation he picked up when his hand was tracing the paddle up her inner thigh, he said it out loud:

"I don't think you feel quite fulfilled."

"What Sir?"

Lucy was in a precious state now, feeling deeply submissive, tender and vulnerable from her spanking, but Master Kane had surmised correctly. There was something incomplete about her humiliation, a final touch missing. Letting Lucy fret atop the chair, her crimson stinging bottom allowed to soothe a little against the cooler air of the room, he went over to his desk and pulled out a square mahogany box, as if for a precious jewel, and then inside, nestled in blue velvet lining, a large, black butt plug.

Lucy looked at it, eyes widened.

"That's ridiculously huge."

"Well," mused Master Kane, picking out the plug and rotating it in his fingers, there is one way to give an intimate reminder to girls to keep their minds focused."

Lucy gasped. She was a virgin back there. Her upbringing: girls boarding school (had she been a boy it might well have been different!), respected university, magic circle law firm, polite well brought up boyfriends. Offering up the tight crinkle of her bottom hole was not something she was accustomed to.

"Yellow," she said abruptly. Slightly shocked herself at the abrupt utterance of her safeword, but she was startled by the size of the plug that looked about to go inside her and really didn't think she could manage.

Master Kane looked carefully at Lucy. Instead of removing the box though, at the use of the halfway safeword (she hadn't used "red", he noticed) he removed the plug, to reveal a smaller compartment in the velvet, and inside, a smaller butt plug, about the diameter of a couple of fingers. He tilted the box to show Lucy.

She blushed. "That's better."

"We'll save the bigger one," he winked.

Master Kane was right. She was ready to have her bottom plugged, but not too big too soon. Lucy had read articles in Cosmopolitan about butt plug play, but these were written in a knowing, ironic, almost blasé manner by a columnist with red lipstick and Audrey Hepburn sunglasses. How Lucy, in her more naïve days, imagined she might take her discipline. Now she felt flushed, dishevelled, and embarrassed from her spanking and felt a nervous throb between the back of her legs at the prospect of having her bottom filled.

Master Kane lubricated the plug, watching Lucy shift herself awkwardly atop the chair.

"Ready?"

Oh god, she could feel he had parted her warm bottom cheeks already and the tip of the silicone was touching the entrance of her tight bottom hole.

She cringed and squirmed a little on her knees. "Yes sir"

"Excellent, good girl." he inserted the plug slowly, expertly.

Gosh, Lucy exhaled, adjusting her hair again behind her neck as if to maintain composure.

"Eyes straight ahead, keep your balance," commanded Master Kane

Lucy did her best to maintain some semblance of dignity as she received the insertion of the invasive plug deep inside her bottom, but it was futile. The shame of it!

"There," said Master Kane, as he completed the insertion.

Lucy breathed hard. On all fours, on top of the chair, her bottom securely plugged. She felt filled, a little degraded, but certainly it was what she needed. Even though she felt deeply submissive and humiliated in her final display, part of Lucy's mind could take herself out of her situation and the absurdity of it.

"My colleague gets paid a hundred thousand pounds for having a ruler touch her bottom and I'm letting you do all of this to me!" She blurted.

Master Kane smiled. He too understood the absurdity. He also understood that Lucy wouldn't have it any other way.

Then the door opened.

Lucy jolted.

She glanced instinctively over her shoulder and saw the familiar sight.

"Sylvia!"

The conflicting emotions, wanting the floor to swallow her up, and yet, willing to dismount the chair, spread her legs and have Master Kane, or even Sylvia completely possess her. She bit her lip and tried to hold position, keeping her plugged bottom displayed obediently before the surprise visitor.

Sylvia came up to her and stroked the end of the plug. The sense of Sylvia's elegant finger so close to Lucy's most intimate and vulnerable area made her painfully aware that she was displaying a droplet of creamy, sticky arousal between her sopping legs.

"She looks suitable doesn't she." Said Sylvia, after letting her finger linger on Lucy's plug a little while.

This time it was Master Kane who brushed the displayed strand of lucy's hair behind her head, as if she were an exhibit, the final touches to an installation.

"Do you think?"

What did they think, thought Lucy, what are they planning? The pauses were like characters in a Harold Pinter play, or Samuel Beckett.

"Well you could suggest it to her." Said Sylvia, stepping back from Lucy's most exposing display position - radiantly hot, puffy and plugged as she was down there.

"Suggest what?" Thought Lucy, her mind racing with a tumult of thoughts. Could they sense how wet she was in her humiliating, spanked pose? Of course they could, they've seen it all before.

"That would be a further step up for her, we'll see," said Master Kane after a while, "we'll see."

12