All Comments on 'Lucy Returns to Master Kane'

by Viceanglais

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
coolgardie2008coolgardie2008over 1 year ago

Great to have Lucy back - please take her further on her journey

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"we'll see." I really hope so because I love it ! Please don't take that long as like time to give us some more.

MrHeadmstrMrHeadmstrover 1 year ago

I concur. Also, what is the real nature of the relationship between Sylvia and Master Kane? With Lucy taking a butt plug up her well spanked bottom, can a demanding erection be far behind? Your readers want to see sweet Lucy get *everything* she deserves.

MrH

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please keep the deferred gratification to a minimum and speedily upload the next episode!

Bye the bye, are you sponsored by M&S and John Lewis? (Note to U.S. readers, these are modern-day English temples of worship.)

ViceanglaisViceanglaisover 1 year agoAuthor

There will be another Lucy episode in due course - don't worry. I receive no sponsorship from M&S and John Lewis but Lucy, being a middle class English girl, finds these most useful shops for buying her underwear, as well as other things.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userViceanglais@Viceanglais
"The buttocks are the most aesthetically pleasing part of the body because they are non-functional. Although they conceal an essential orifice, these pointless globes are as near as the human form can ever come to abstract art." Kenneth Tynan. When a woman submits to having he...