Lucy Strays Ch. 02

Story Info
Lucy's regrets only continue to pile up.
6.4k words
4.05
44.6k
78

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xxavi
xxavi
307 Followers

This is a direct continuation of Chapter 1 so please read that first. Also, there will ultimately be 4 Chapters. I broke the story up to help my editor, without whom this would never have been published. Thanks for the positive feedback; hopefully everyone likes this one as much. Enjoy!

Chris

Eventually our guests left and we finally started putting the house back to order. I couldn't get Lucy's commando costume image out of my head since I got that nice upskirt shot during the game. I decided it was time to use my suave and sophisticated moves.

"Hey Lucy, can you use your little arms to reach this plate under the couch, please?"

"Sure, where exactly is it?" as she knelt to look under the couch.

My plan worked perfectly. Lucy was now on the floor with her chest down to the ground and her ass sticking up in the air like a ripe invitation. I took the first few seconds to just admire her beautiful spread lips, so symmetrically spread apart and still very wet. It looked like they were dripping, she must have been really turned on I thought.

"Where the hell is this damn plate?" Lucy swore as she waved her arm around under the couch.

Seeing a splendid opportunity to taste her luscious nectar, I buried my face into her pussy before she could protest, which she would since she prefers cunnilingus après shower. Oddly, her feminine flower did taste a little different, with a familiar scent I couldn't quite place. Lucy tried to stop me but couldn't because of her arm being trapped under the couch. She seemed like she was starting to get into it, mewing and moaning to my actions, so I didn't stop.

I couldn't take the hotness of the situation anymore and quickly slid my pants down to release my rock-hard erection. Fuck the condom I thought to myself. I scooted behind her and plunged inside with one push. Wow, she must have been super turned on because there was zero resistance. I plunged all the way to the hilt instantly. Her pussy was hot and wet, reminiscent of last night's escapade, yet different: I was pounding into her like a greased up, hot piston. Usually Lucy's tight pussy fights back, but tonight, wow! Going commando in front of her friends made her pussy so willing and accepting. Maybe going bareback again did it. Whatever it was, I loved every stroke as Lucy squirmed underneath me. I heard grunts and moans, but I was so caught up in my Draco-fucking-Hermione fantasy that I didn't really pay as much attention to her.

I reached around to cup her breasts, but that was too much for me, I could feel my balls starting to boil over. I gave her a few more hard thrusts before emptying my load into my lovely wife right in the middle of our living room floor. I pulled out exhausted and watched a tiny trickle of cum run down her leg.

"OMG babe, that was so fucking amazing," I panted out between breaths.

"I'm glad Draco finally got to bed his rival," Lucy quipped with a sexy smile.

"I forgot to tell you earlier, but I almost caught a couple having sex in our laundry room!"

"What? Are you sure? Who do you think it was?"

"I don't know, but they had a really good time. It's part of the reason I tried to grope you during the game"

Lucy

The guilt would not go away. Once the last of the guests left the party, I berated myself over and over: How could I have been so stupid? How could I have succumbed so easily to lust, especially with the husband of my good friend? I went down the whole shame spiral when Chris asked me to get a plate from under the couch. As I bent over, I realized that my pussy was wet and wide open. Shit, what if it looked different after that log stretched me out? What if Chris saw or smelled David's cum leaking out of me?

I didn't have time to process those thoughts before Chris stuck his tongue right up inside my messy hole. I nearly broke my arm trying to jerk myself up. Fuck, he'll taste David's cum, and I'll be busted. I tried to break away, but Chris was quite insistent. Maybe he couldn't taste a difference? Normally I only let him go down on me off after a shower, so I could always blame it on that if I had to.

My anxiety ebbed, and I actually enjoyed the thought of Chris' cock using David's sperm as lube. The naughtiness of Chris licking the cum out of my used pussy revved me up, and I felt my climax upshift within me. Does having two orgasms in one day count as multiple orgasms? Hell yes, as I watched that fantasy unfold in my head, almost there, almost there...Chris stopped. Damn it, I was so close!

This will make me sound like a bad wife, but I could barely tell when Chris drove his cock into me. After the laundry room escapade, I now knew what an overstuffed pussy feels like, and my guilt hit me even harder. I feel horrible, but it was enough to shut down my orgasm just before Chris finished his. There was an upside though, if David's little swimmers had made me pregnant, Chris would only remember our weekend tryst together arousing no suspicion. Jesus, who had I become?

Once we were done, Chris recounted again the couple fucking in the laundry room. Holy shit, I thought, Chris almost caught us. How could I have been so careless? As I put myself together, I considered that my behavior stemmed from some jealousy of Anna and Chris, but I had to let it go considering I was in no position to cast stones. Note to self: visit the pharmacy ASAP.

Chris

We spent the next week busy with work, and unfortunately, the slutty sex didn't happen again. In fact, we hadn't had any sex since the living room fantasy.

"Do you still want to go on that hike Saturday?" I asked Lucy.

"Sounds good to me. Are we going to our special one?" her eyes twinkled as she grinned.

Lucy referred to a hike about 20 minutes away and not posted on any online forums or websites. We found it by accident one day when we pulled off County Road 222 to take a quick pee break. Wandering into the woods, I spotted a rather nice path despite the area's seeming remoteness. We came back a week later to explore and mapped out a four mile up and down hike to a beautiful, waterfall overlook. We had climbed this trail about seven times now and had never seen a single person, but I was always eager to showcase it to our friends if had the chance.

"Yeah, unless you want to go somewhere else?" I said being a good husband.

"Nope. That sounds perfect. I'm going to Claire's for a bit to talk baby stuff with her."

"OK great. I invited them on the hike as well by the way. I hope that's OK?" I yelled after her.

"Yeah, of course," Lucy waved from halfway down the sidewalk.

Lucy

What an awful week. My conscience was killing me, so I took it out on Chris, acting a little stand-offish. I wrestled with what to do, and finally decided to tell Claire. I hated lying to anyone, so if I came clean and confessed my sins, I could get my life back to normal. After all, I argued with myself, it was only one time and alcohol was involved. I felt confident that Chris and I could get through this and that time would yield forgiveness.

I texted Claire to let her know that I would be coming by and threw on my long Adidas skirt, black tank top, and flip flops. On my way out to Claire's I had a quick talk with Chris and confirmed our weekend hike. I loved that hike and truthfully was planning on giving Chris something special to make up for my bad behavior, so I wasn't exactly thrilled that the Parkers were invited, but figured they would probably cancel after my little talk. However, my entire plan was disrupted when I got to Claire's house.

"What's going on?" I asked worriedly.

"Shit, sorry Lucy, my sister just called me to watch her kids while she takes her husband to the hospital," Claire said without even stopping to look at me.

"Oh my God, I hope everything is ok?"

"Oh, I'm sure it's fine. Craig is a hypochondriac, so we have danced this dance before, but what can I do; she calls, I go. The kids are upstairs napping, and David is watching TV with the baby monitor on. I'll make this up to you tomorrow," Claire promised.

"Stay and hang out if you'd like, but I probably won't be back until much later."

I stood there a little stunned. I had worked up all my courage to come confess my sins, yet, now, here I was deflated and full of conflicting emotions. I could not sit on this another day, so maybe I could talk to David and let him know what a huge mistake I had made (literally)? I walked into the living room to find David sprawled out on the couch watching sports. Such a lazy slob: Wife beater, old grey shorts, and a Bud. Can something be too cliché? Geez, remind me again why I got so turned on last time?

"Look David, we need to talk about last weekend" I finally mustered up the courage to say.

"No need Lucy. I get it, let me guess. It was all a mistake, and it can never happen again."

"Well, yes. That's exactly it," I stammered out a little surprised at his accuracy.

"Let me just say this then. The sex was amazing, and I'll always cherish our one-time secret rendezvous."

Then, completely unexpectedly, he said, "You have an amazing body Lucy, and I would love to see it again, but if not, no hard feelings I had a great time."

Ok. This confession was not going as planned. First, he knew exactly what I felt. Then he paid me a compliment, yet he acted so nonchalant. What the hell! Why did guys dismiss the emotional side of sex so easily? Why weren't women living this simplistic version of sex? Ugh, so unfair. Of course though, being the polite young women I was raised to be, I had to compliment him back.

"Well thank you, I guess." Then, I added stupidly, "I, too surprisingly enjoyed myself. More than I thought I would."

"If you enjoyed yourself, why are you so confused? You had fun; I had fun, what's the problem?" he asked pointedly

"We are both married David; it's not right," I responded with a bit of an edge

"I didn't hear anywhere in that statement about your not liking it though," he quipped.

"I did like it, but it can't happen again." I mumbled out slightly confused about my argument now.

"Lucy, we are two consenting adults who can make our own decisions in life. It is not life or death. It's simply good sex," he grinned wickedly.

David stood up and walked over with an intense, almost animalistic look on his face. Inches from me he put his hands around my waist and lifted me effortlessly onto their polished oak dining table. David had bigger biceps and chest than Chris, but I didn't realize how powerful he actually was. Maybe the lazy slob thing was just my projection of his personality. I let out a quiet yelp as his touched surprised me.

"Lucy. We both know you want my cock inside you again. Stop lying to yourself and just admit it," David whispered closely into my ear.

The feeling of his scruff against my face as his breath lightly touched my ear had a dramatic effect on my body. I felt my face blush and blood engorged my clit. My nipples hardened and poked though my rather thin cotton top.

"David, this isn't right," I whispered breathlessly.

"Again, I'm not hearing a no anywhere in that statement. So, until I hear stop, I'm going make you cum again."

"At least wear a condom; I'm not on anything," I said with no real conviction.

"I don't wear condoms. I want to feel every inch of your pink and slippery pussy all over my cock.

With that pronouncement he slid his hands up my shirt and softly ran his hands up and down my exposed stomach, which put my juices into overdrive. On the next pass he pulled the tank top above my breasts, licking my nipples briefly before removing my shirt entirely, tossing it to the side.

"My God, your breasts are spectacular."

David then again sucked my right nipple, slowing licking around the areola then taking the whole tip into his mouth.

"Oooohhhhh, yesssss," I quietly moaned.

He used his hand to caress my left tit, occasionally squeezing my overly sensitive nipples. As he played, I grabbed for the object of my desire. My hands slid into his shorts encountering a hardening slab of meat. I slowly jacked him off inside his shorts as most of his huge cock was already sticking out the top. I continued sliding my hand all the way down to his balls, realizing that I hadn't even noticed them the first time around. My lord, they were the size of plums. I guess it was probably David and not Claire's fertility after all. In the middle of this high school like groping session David commanded,

"Tell me what you want."

In my moment of complete wanton slutiness I responded like a true bitch in heat.

'I want you to stuff that big fucking cock inside my wet pussy and make me cum right here on your dinner table."

Did I really just say that? These were not the words of a conservative math teacher from the Midwest. I have utterly lost all control of myself. I was supposed to be confessing to my friend, and instead, I am on their dining room table taking her husband bareback again. It didn't take long for David to fulfill my request. He pulled away from my breasts and used both of his hands to raise my skirt until he could grab the waistband of my panties. He pushed my ready legs straight up into the air together, letting the skirt bunch around my waist, and yanked my panties straight off. He spread my legs wide and stared at my drooling fuck hole. Then, he bent down and sucked my clit.

"Yeeesssss, yesssss..oh my god, that feels so fucking good," I managed to grunt out.

The last thing I expected was this misogynistic oaf to know his way around a clit, especially since he was packing such a monster in his pants. I mean honestly, why even make the effort when you know your dick can do the job every time? Those thoughts disappeared as he drove his tongue deep into me. Then, he licked me from the bottom of my vagina all the way up to my love button and then ran his tongue back and forth before doing it again, adding some terrific ass-licking as icing on the cake.

The first time his tongue touched me there shocked me, but, damn, did it feel great! Oh, fuck it I thought; if he plans on licking my ass, I am not going to stop him. After only five minutes of tongue-work, he had me right on the edge of a massive O. I needed release so bad that I moaned and groaned as I thrashed around on the cold wood of the giant oak table. Right at the peak, David slid his pussy-lubed finger inside my ass. My body exploded with an indescribable sensation. I spasmed and gasped for breath as wave after wave of pleasure rolled through my body.

When I finally got my wits about me, I looked down to see David resting his huge cock across my bush, and his monster meat roll almost reached my belly button! Then, he slid his python back to seat the head in between my already extended labia, obscenely stretching my lips as they spread for his enormous purple head. I held my breath as he pushed the beast inside me.

"Ugggghhhhh...oh my god...your stretching me so much," I moaned.

With a steady rhythm going, he ran his fingers through my pussy hair. That, plus his shaft filling my tight hole was beyond explanation; every pleasure nerve I had fired at the same time. After he played with my bush for a bit, he spread my legs apart, wrapped his arms around each leg, and pulled me into him. His fat cock stood still as he pushed and pulled me on and off it. On each stroke he would pull his shaft out until the ridge of his helmet rubbed my clit on the exit and again on re-entry...Oh my lord, yet another orgasm began to build. My arousal just intensified with his every stroke or touch. David finally pushed me over the edge when he reached down and spread my ass with his large hands, brushing against my tight little asshole in the process. My leaking fluids provided ample lubrication for his fingers to slide around my anus. That was too much; he sent me over the edge again in under five minutes.

"OOOOOOOOO...fuckkkkkk...mmmmmmmmmm...yes...yes...fuck meeeeeeeee!!" I yelled out way too loud.

"Here it comes Lucy. Here it comes. Oh shit, fuck...UUUGGGGHHHH!!"

"Shoot it all over me, give me your cum," I blurted out.

That really turn him on. David grunted out in unison as he slammed his thick log all the way to my cervix one more time before pulling out and literally hosing my body down. He must have shot five long ropes all the way to my tits with the first one reaching all the way to my neck. The last few pumps covered my bush and dripped down my lips. Feeling his hot cum rolling across my clit was...well, deliciously sexy and kept my orgasm going even longer than the one earlier. No wonder he was so fertile, he shot a gallon of the stuff every time. As David slowed, I felt his enormous cock soften, but even in this state, it still felt bigger than Chris's. David pumped me a few more times before he slowly slid his spent cock out of my well sated vagina. I felt a veritable river of cum running down the sides of my body, which no doubt pooled on their dining room table as I leaned forward.

The baby monitor went off, knocking me out my post orgasmic bliss. Shit, I forgot about the kids being here. I bet the sounds of our raucous coupling had awakened one of them. As if I didn't already feel like a huge piece of shit, my friend's child awoke crying right after her husband stuffed me on their dinner table. I just had to get out of there, so I sopped up what I could of David's massive load, slid on my panties and shirt, and ducked out the door as David ran upstairs. Neither of us said a word.

I smelled Chris's delicious homemade lasagna when I got in the door, but I couldn't hug and kiss him for it just yet. I made a bee line for our shower upstairs.

"I haven't showered all day, so I'm going to hop in and get cleaned up before we eat," I yelled down on my way up.

"OK, dinner is ready when you're done."

Oh great, here came the fucking emotions again. I've got a loving husband who's made me dinner, while I just finished fucking his best friend, bareback, again. The hot steamy shower offered some mindful calm as the water cascaded down my still-quivering body. If only the water could wash away my guilt as easily. I reached down to feel my pussy. God, it was so open and loose. I figured it would be best to not let Chris anywhere near me tonight, or he might get suspicious. I got lucky last time since he was a little drunk, but I couldn't count on luck again. I slipped on my most conservative PJs and headed downstairs. Thankfully, Chris had made plans to go out for a beer with his buddy after dinner so fighting off his advances would not be an issue, at least for tonight.

Chris

Saturday dawned crisp and clear and our hiking gear was ready to go. Since we travel light, we had only to fill up the CamelBaks and get Bella's leash, bowl, and treats. We drove since the Parkers have kiddie car-seats in both cars. The only real hiccup: Bella would only sit in the front seat, if not, she constantly tried to get there, and it was borderline dangerous. So, yes, our dog trained us. Bella was my co-pilot while Lucy rode in the back like a VIP. It's a Land Rover and it was only a short drive, so I figured the Parkers and Lucy wouldn't mind a little closeness mixed with luxury.

As I pulled up, David walked over and gave the universal roll-your-window-down sign.

"Sorry guys, the babysitter just cancelled, so Claire offered to stay home since she's a got a bit of a headache anyway."

"Of course, that's fine; just hop in the back and maybe next time you can babysit," I half joked.

"OK cool. Just let me grab my stuff and let Claire know when we'll be back. I'm sure I'll be on the hook for a massage at least," he yelled over his shoulder.

xxavi
xxavi
307 Followers
12