Lucy Strays Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My real concern was Lucy. I knew she always looked forward to having some quality Claire-time. Now she would be the only girl, and, of course, the other guy being David didn't help, but it might look odd and not particularly nice if we suddenly cancelled. However, I'd been married long enough, I knew I should offer Lucy a choice, even though her upbringing wouldn't allow her to make David feel unwelcome.

"You OK with just David coming on the hike? You can stay here with Claire if you want. I know you were looking forward to hanging out with her," I asked.

"Doesn't bother me;" she shrugged, "I love this hike so much even David couldn't ruin it," she laughed.

"Well, that's good to hear. Would you rather drive so you aren't stuck back there with him?"

"No, you drive," she shot back without hesitating.

Huh, maybe she turned the corner on David. That would certainly make things much easier for me I thought. David eventually made his way back and jumped in the back with his gear. We weren't even out of the neighborhood before David was up to his typical frat-boy talk.

"Great party last week guys. Did you see the costume on Anna? Holy shit, she looked smoking hot," he practically drooled.

What the hell? Stupid, macho talk left Lucy cold, and this jackass just had to start. I cringed, imagining her reaction, but her face looked non-plussed, staring straight ahead. I readjusted my mirror and looked again. Yup, the same.

"Oh yeah, hot, but a bit sleazy. I preferred the much classier Hermione," I replied, hoping to keep myself out of the doghouse.

"Hermione...Hermione...who was that again?" David jokingly asked.

Lucy leaned over and smacked David as she took the barb well. Oddly, she actually stayed in the middle seat after hitting him. She said it was easier to hear and be heard better.

"Hey, at least I actually dressed up for the costume party," she replied.

"What are you talking about? I dressed up as the white guy from White Men Can't Jump." he defended himself.

"Oh, come on, that's like my wearing any pant suit and claiming to be a lawyer. It's generic and lazy and you know it" Lucy argued hotly.

"It wasn't lazy; it was original. And besides, Claire likes easy access to my junk," David smirked boastfully.

"Ugh, whatever. To prove my point, you are wearing the exact same shorts for this hike."

"Exactly, easy access," he retorted with some finality as I saw him glance over to Lucy.

The conversation settled down a bit after that. David made small talk with me, but Lucy just stared ahead except for an occasional one-word response and a pet for Bella, who was being a perfect lady in the front seat. I expected her to move back to her seat since she wasn't talking much now, but I guess she was at least interested in what we was to say. I swear David seemed like he was drunk or high. He could not stick to any single topic, and only half paid attention to that. To be fair, I concentrated on finding the hidden entrance to our hike so I was only half into it as well.

"So close," I heard David say rather quietly.

"Yup almost there" I said back.

I managed to find the spot again and parked in the little grassy patch. I let Bella out while Lucy grabbed our stuff from the back. We were ready to go, but David was still sitting in the car.

"What the heck man, let's go".

"Just a sec, I need to finish this text to Claire."

Lucy

I had looked forward to this hike because I needed perspective, and nature usually helped me. Going with the Parkers wasn't ideal, but at least Claire and I could talk. Obviously, I wouldn't confess today. I mean, it was no longer a one-time thing, and I certainly couldn't blame alcohol on the second time. I had never believed I could cheat on Chris, but, at the same time the sexual pleasure astonished me. I'm not sure if it was the illicit nature of the sex, David's huge dick, or a breaking down of my conservative sexual wall, but I felt more powerful. Was it from reclaiming a part of myself that I didn't know I'd lost? Was this psycho-babble? I know I shouldn't be swayed by David's wanting me so much when Claire was arguably prettier, but it was an ego boost, even if he was still a jackass. Why did I care that a jerk wanted me? Was my confidence so weak that I need a confidence builder? Apparently so.

I did not enjoy that we three would be jammed into the backseat; however, at least Claire would be in the middle to make sure things stayed proper. But no. Claire couldn't go because of some capricious teen babysitter. Seriously? I guess the universe decided to punish /reward me. Subconsciously, I leaned toward the latter part since it didn't take but two seconds to stay in the backseat and not drive like Chris offered. What the fuck was wrong with me? It's not like anything would happen in the car with Chris and Bella, and yet here I was tempting fate. This revelation hit me hard. I had deliberately, almost hopefully, painted a big target on myself.

David immediately talked up our party and Anna's sexy costume, the ass. He delighted in pushing my buttons. Suddenly, I felt his hand reach over to gently stroking the side of my leg, literally paralyzing me. Holy crap! Wasn't David worried about Chris seeing him? I stayed perfectly still until David made fun of my Hermione outfit and I leaned over to smack him hard. Naturally, my bad luck streak continued, and I almost broke my knuckle on his elbow. I yanked my hand back to nurse it, but for reasons beyond sane, I didn't move back to my seat. I cupped my ear, pretending I just wanted to be closer to the conversation, and Chris seemed to buy it.

As David defended his "lazy" costume by blaming Claire's sexual appetite for his huge dick, I did sneak a glance at his shorts for old times sake. Good thing I wasn't drinking my coffee or I might have spit it across the car. David had pulled his half hard hog out and laid it on his thigh! Normally I would find that kind of lewd behavior repulsive. I definitely wasn't feeling that way now. How ironic that I used to find them all rather unremarkable. David's specimen definitely changed my thoughts on penises since his was downright beautiful and amazing to look at.

I managed to break my gaze and look ahead again so I didn't drool or get busted. I studiously studied the scenery when I felt David nimbly put my left hand on cock-zilla. A million times "NO" my brain said. Unfortunately, my head was not talking to my hand at the moment, so I wrapped my fingers around it—well, tried to anyway-I encircled as much as I could, but its girth made that task futile. I slowly slid his foreskin up and down, but I kept my focus straight ahead despite my desire to watch. Chris and David kept talking, with an occasional bark from Bella, but I couldn't say anything remotely intelligible, even to the dog. My heart was beating a million times a minute, and I could feel my panties flood.

Naturally, my ministrations made him fully hard, but trying to keep my arm movements stealthy was impossible. I had to cover his immense length, so short strokes weren't going to work on this beast. I glanced at it a few times and it nearly took my breath away; I so wanted to put it in my mouth. However, I'm pretty sure Chris would notice that, so I did manage to avoid my urges. David enjoyed the hell out of my hand, but he too, lost his ability to speak intelligently, randomly bouncing from topic to topic as he watched me jerk him off right behind his good friend. I increased my stroking pace, hoping to get David off, but we slowed. I heard David quietly say he was close, but it worried me that he said it a little too loudly. Thank God Chris thought he was talking about our impending arrival. I yanked my hand back as fast as possible, watching David stuff that gargantuan meat stick back into his shorts. I giggled to myself because in no way could he hide that thing. How the heck was he going to explain this away? Since I was so excited to start hiking, I hopped out and grabbed the packs from the back while Chris got the dog out. Not too surprisingly David was still in the car. I knew he was just buying time for his erection to subside, but I laughed to hear Chris's impatient "hurry up."

Chris

The amazing weather promised a great hike. Lucy looked hot as always in her yoga pants, tight top, and light jacket. I let Bella off the leash so she could get some quality exercise time. She chased squirrels, birds, chipmunks, bees, anything that pinged her hunter DNA, which entertained us immensely until we reached the overlook for a break. We ate our trail mix and rehydrated. I always overdress for hikes, so even if I had to hear Lucy's "I told you so," I had to take my jacket off. Everyone appeared to be getting along well. Lucy and David bickered casually, but nothing serious. Overall a great day I thought to myself. We took a few selfies, some group shots, and the waterfall before packing up and heading home. It took 15 minutes before I realized that I had left my damn jacket hanging on the tree; not only was it fairly pricey, but it was Lucy's birthday present to me, so I couldn't just leave it there.

"Hey guys, I left my jacket back at the overlook. I'll take the dog with me to grab it. Go ahead, I'll catch up," I yelled.

"Ok, we'll meet you at the car or on the trail depending on how fast you are," Lucy replied.

Lucy

The secret hand-job in the back of the car had my juices flowing. I considered several ways to scratch my "itch". Could I get Chris alone and reward us both? No, too hard with David around (no pun intended). Also, David probably wouldn't enjoy being left out, and for some reason, I didn't want to upset him. The hike was going well, and everyone seemed happy, especially Bella. I'm glad we brought her. Except for the car shenanigans, David didn't act immature and crass for once in his life. We eventually reached the overlook and stopped for a break and quick snack. Since the sunshine had noticeably warmed us up, I saw Chris take off his favorite jacket and hang it on a tree. As soon as he did that, I knew that he would forget it. We finished up our break taking pictures and commenting on the privacy and beauty of the fall before heading down-trail. Sure enough, Chris left his jacket hanging on that tree. I didn't say anything. My body wanted an opportunity and here it was.

"Damn! I forgot my jacket," Chris complained. " It's only been 15 minutes, so I'll catch up."

My brain began calculating: It would take him about 20 minutes to make a round trip to us if he jogged. We needed to further down the trail as well. Giving myself a 5-minute buffer and 5 minutes to hike, I had 10 minutes to scratch my itch. David must have been on the exact same page because as soon as Chris turned the corner, David stopped and turned to me. We both nodded and found a hidden spot with a nice felled tree to use as support. I dropped to my knees and reached for his cock. I hadn't played with him soft before, but it was fun to pull his foreskin all the way over the head and run my tongue around the inside. He quickly began to grow. My mouth was struggling to keep up with the sheer thickness of his cock, but I wrapped both of my hands around the shaft to help prevent choking on it. Stroking with my hands and licking the head I was a woman possessed. My mental clock was ticking though.

"Hurry. I need you to fuck me now. Hard and fast, no time for pleasantries," I panted lustily.

No condoms, but I was nearing my period, so I was safe-r. Besides, did it really fucking matter at this point. I stood up, pulled my yoga pants and panties down with one quick motion before bending over the downed tree. David stepped behind me to rest his amazing cock in my ass crack, then slowly drew it down my crack. Oh my god it was good, but I didn't have time for this. I reached between my legs and grabbed hold of rigid flesh, guiding it to my waiting entrance. I felt my pussy drip on my hand as I slotted his plum like head into my lips. Once properly lined up, David slammed himself into me.

"OOOHHH FUCK!!" I groaned out as his thick member split me in half.

Despite my wetness his fat cock stretched me to the limit a little too quickly. The pain was short lived though as he began to really hammer it into me. I was so wet I could hear the slurpy sounds of his thrusting. The faster he went, the more I could feel his large balls swing into my clit on each stroke. This was a very new, but extraordinary feeling for me. My clit was sensitive, and now David battered it with every in-stroke. We must have looked ridiculous out there in the woods mating against a tree like a couple of teenagers. I was trying to keep my noises to a minimum, but my orgasm was rapidly approaching. While David's cock slammed into me again and again, David's hands reached forward for my tits, squeezing my nipples through my thin shirt. That was the final trigger my body needed. As he rolled my sensitive little nips around with his fingers, my orgasm reached its crescendo, and I had to stuff my fist into my mouth to muffle my cries. I hoped Chris wasn't anywhere close or he would not only hear, but recognize my cries and moans.

My climax again seemed to catalyze David's as well. Not wanting to take another chance with pregnancy I managed to spin around and stuff his fat sausage into my mouth to swallow. Normally I don't swallow but given my options, I wasn't going chance David hosing me down again. The first blast nearly choked me from sheer volume alone, then he quickly followed with three more equally large spurts. I tried to swallow as fast as possible, but some leaked out and dripped down my chin. I finally got into a rhythm and took his last four or five spurts like a pro. When he was all done I used his boxers to wipe up the excess jizz from my face, pulled up my pants, and got back to the trail. David was close behind, but I still saw his massive bulge; fingers crossed it returned to normal size soon. Well, normal for him at least.

Chris caught up to a few minutes later. He was surprised to see that we hadn't gotten very far, so we described a bald eagle sighting that we were trying to track through the trees.

"Oh cool! I've never seen an eagle here," Chris responded with real interest. "Do you think we can find it again? I'd like to see one in the wild."

"No, it took off a few minutes ago, and we lost it," David replied.

The ride home was uneventful. David and I were quite sexually sated, so we weren't inclined to push our luck. I'm sure we both smelled of sex down there. But, true to form, Chris invited David and Claire over to use the hot tub that evening, but luckily David declined. I sighed with relief because my poor pussy needed a break. We dropped David off and headed home to have the rest of the night to ourselves.

12