All Comments on 'Lucy Strays Ch. 02'

by xxavi

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Following last line failed to upload...

I planned to make it a night to remember, since it was to be our last night married.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
SOS

Same old shit! CUCK story, 1 star. When and why did the LIT admin allow the loving wives category to turn into a kinky cuckold category. I guess I'll have to forge and temper my "likes" toward the purist incest category. The cucks can't possibly fuck that category up???

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 4 years ago
This is such bullshit.

I’ve actually never hated a female lead as much as I hate Lucy and Claire! Claire seems to never be around at the most inconvenient time while Lucy is doing everything she can to humiliate and emasculate her husband who is the most idiotic and clueless man alive. She literally had a pussy full of cum and he couldn’t tell what it was.

Fuck her and fuck you.

OldskierOldskieralmost 4 years ago
Same story

Loving husband being played by wife. Wife looking to keep loving husband happy while seeking sexual satisfaction elsewhere..... A good fuck wins , love can’t survive a big cock !

YouamiYouamialmost 4 years ago
This is a cuck-based fetish tale

xxavi

Your series is based on two fetishes; huge cocks and cuckoldry. The ditzy cheating bitch is gonna wind up pregnant...Chris will divorce her at the speed of light...Claire will find out about her cheating bastard of a husband David and will toss him to the curb. Any other ending will be too fantastical e3ven for fiction. The absolute worst would be RAAC! I sincerely pray that is not your creative intention here.

gmann57gmann57almost 4 years ago

They need to be caught soon

vickitvohiovickitvohioalmost 4 years ago
Tough

It’s hard when the story is broken up to rate it. Right now I want to give it 1* because it’s solely about a wife being a whore. That’s unfair, but in a 4 part story, all you’ve done In this chapter is given the part to hate her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
This is not a loving wife story

This chapter is the same as the first one basically - clueless husband and cheating wife - there is no drama at all - frankly boring. the only character is Lucy - the rest are cardboard and the story is one dimensional. Chris would notice his wife not fucking him. The fact that they still wear condoms and she allows Dave not to is inconsistent - I guess next she gets pregnant and Chris is a full cuckold

IheartgayficIheartgayficalmost 4 years ago
Jesus!!!!

The hate in here is thick!! I enjoyed the story. I got off to it because I think cheating is hot despite never having cheated on anyone I have been with. Sometimes it’s just a fantasy. Holy fck. I kinda hope Lucy and David manage to get a whole night together. And that she breaks up with Chris and finds a huge dick of her own. I know the whole story’s already written so we’ll see what happens. Enjoying it so thanks!

TajfaTajfaalmost 4 years ago

I really hope the author doesn't keep the husband clueless. He seems a decent man and doesn't deserve this.

MeredithXMeredithXalmost 4 years ago
I Can Kinda Get It

I don't think everyone gets it. Lucy doesn't *want* to do this ... but she can't stop. She hates him and hates herself, but loves the way he fucks her.

I've kinda been there.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Love it!

I enjoyed this just as much as chapter one. Cant wait for chapter three!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Drawing by numbers. They are old, very old, the numbers. The rest is predictable.

Xxavi! Is that a catalonian term for cuckold?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Love is not superior to great sex

That is what these kind of authors like to spread out,

great sex always trumps over love.

Fornication is far of higher quality than love. I hate it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hot

I’ve always been turned on by hot ladies that cheat so that is why I always encourage my wife to cheat and not tell me till way after. Love the story so plz don’t stop!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Hope the ending comes soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Please

Cheaters need to get payback. Maby slut needs to get pregnant and divorced with out noticed.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 3 years ago

She never said she got to the pharmacy during the week. She must be knocked up. And she’s certainly going to try passing it off as her husband’s. That woman is a special brand of selfish.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 3 years ago

Pretty hot with the daring edges. Have to see if she gets caught. Hope he doesn’t fall to be a willing happy cuck

cuckyboisissycuckyboisissyalmost 3 years ago

Now the first question must be..........has she been seeded, or not???

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The story is enjoyable and interesting. Reading page 1, my initial reaction was that the Lucy sections were much better written than the Chris portions. For example, Lucy mentioning that her arm, under the couch, was almost broken when Chris jumped her was a good detail. Also, the enormous selfishness of Lucy was evident. She felt guilty so to assuage her own feelings Lucy decided to go tell the pregnant Claire that she fucked Claire's husband. Lucy thinks it will make her feel better because she is certain that she and Chris can "get by this" one time event. LoL Then why didn't she confess to Chris? Instead she rushes off to spill her regret to the hormone gushing pregnant Claire. And to think that Lucy refers to Claire as her "best friend". Lucy never considers the effect her confession will have on Claire or Claire's marriage. It's all about Lucy.

Of course David understands that "it was a mistake and can never happen again". Half the women that attended the costume party have probably told him the same thing. That's why David is blase about Lucy's self serving confession. The fact that Lucy doesn't immediately leave after David correctly tells her how she feels, and she agrees with his statement before trading compliments about their sex together, is an obvious signal that Lucy wants to experience David again. She gets her multiple orgasms and learns that not only does David have a magic cock, but he is a superb pussy eater too. It's still all about Lucy. She doesn't even carefully clean up the scene when David goes upstairs to the crying baby. Instead she hurriedly sops up the table with her clothes. Isn't she concerned that Claire will notice streaks, etc on the "beautiful well polished oak dining room table"?

The sex on the dining room table is okay but disjointed. David pulls out and blasts her neck, tits, belly, and bush with ropes of his cum until he stops shooting. Then moments later Lucy feels his cum inside her as he is pumping a last few times until she feels him go soft and cum runs out of her onto the table. Did he pull out or fill her up? Even if he re-entered her, he had already fired his load onto her body. Cum smearing off his cock won't be felt hitting her insides. The contradiction was disappointing to careful readers. It would have been better to have them make-out for a few minutes on the table, with Lucy then being pleased that David was already recovering. Then he could have pounded her until she had yet another orgasm as David massaged her pussy's insides with jack hammer sprays of cum. That would have established the mutual lust and demonstrated David's awesome virilty.

Inviting a pregnant woman on a 4 mile hike in the woods is not normal. Is "4 miles up and back" a total of 4 miles going to and from the waterfall, or is it 4 miles up and 4 miles back for a total of 8 miles? An 8 miler would be a really stupid outing for pregnant Claire. However, a 4 mile journey begs the question as to why all the snacks and preparation for "the hike" was necessary. Finally, any normal husband would have said: "WE can't go. The babysitter cancelled." Instead David says, "Claire volunteered to stay home alone". These may be petty complaints, but parts of the story are so well written that minor faults and unrealistic details are aggravating. Page 2 awaits.

LoisKnight69LoisKnight69over 2 years ago

Having David display his cock in the car and Lucy rubbing it was over the top. Chris may be naive but giving Lucy's hand and arm a workout was too much. A nice pat through David's shorts, when Lucy commented about David wearing the same shorts for the hike as he wore to the party, would have sufficed. The hike and snack was pleasant. Lucy showed her deviousness by intentionally letting Chris forget his jacket. She was no longer "straying". Lucy was now plotting her deliberate "cheating". The "eagle sighting" was a fabulous excuse for not getting farther down the trail. Watching it would make perfect sense and its flying away was logical and realistic. I'm starting to hope Lucy doesn't get caught. Maybe as Claire's due date approaches, Lucy's guilt about betraying her best friend will increase and she will stop the cheating. Perhaps David could be overcome with paternal feelings that let the affair's ending be a mutual decision, leaving David and Lucy with exciting memories. Excellent story!

OnethirdOnethirdalmost 2 years ago

Of course the risk taking will come to a head, pun intended. People in lust are too easy to catch, then they get to mope and remorse when it’s too late. Lucy was offered as “innocent” at the beginning, but there wasn’t very much of that in this series

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

On page 1, David pulled out and came all over her. THEN he did a few slow strokes before pulling out. Putting it in once and pulling it out twice is BAD continuity

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a joke. He needs to train the dog to protect his wife. Our dog was professional trained to protect us. We had fenced in our yard. Put up signs to make the insurance company happy and put a door bell button at the walk in gate. One of my wife's coworkers had told me about Samantha's ( my wife's) boss and her eating lunch together almost every day. That was bothering me and I hinted about it but didn't really get anywhere with it. It all came to head when I was expected to be overnight on a work trip. I didn't even make it to my distinction and got a call to return back at the main plant because of a machine breaking down. It very important to have it up and running. I was to busy to call and tell Sam. When I pulled into our driveway there set an emergency vehicle and EMTs working on Sam's boss. Sam came to me and I asked what happened? Mac our dog attacked Bob and he I s demanding that Mac to be put down. Where was Bob when Mac attacked him? On the porch. Did you or the children hear the bell? No. I will check the security cameras. Don't worry about anything we should be ok. What was he doing here anyway? He was bringing papers over for me. I about had enough. I didn't have any proof but I was aggravated. I said well I will say a thing or to about old Bob her sure is demanding you to much and now I find out he can't read. Where is the papers that he supposedly brought for you. She looked at me and said I don't know. I said we will talk later you better go be with the children I can handle this. The cop was asking me questions and I answered everything as best I could. I walked over to Bob. I couldn't apologize. I asked where is the papers for Sam to work on? He stuttered ah ah I must have forgotten them at the office. I'll let Sam know. I went in the house. We sat to eat and talk a lot about Mac Bob and the normal. Later after the children were in bed Sam and I sat in the living room to watch a little TV. I asked Sam if she was ok? She said that we needed to talk. I said that the floor was hers I was all ears. She said she thought that she should find another job. Why I asked? Because you are right Bob is to demanding. He has been insisting that I go to lunch with him almost every day. A couple of times he has reached over and touched my hand and I pulled away both times. And this tonight him coming over here I don't like it. I pulled her to me and said I agree you should quit asap. Everything went well. I just wished that Chris's dog attacked David.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You are obvious well acquainted with the vile mind of a vile woman

rbell42rbell42about 1 year ago

I love stories of wives getting satisfied.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userxxavi@xxavi
Been using this site since 2000 and finally decided to try and participate by writing my own stories.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Lucy Strays Previous Part
Lucy Strays Series Info