All Comments on 'Lucy Strays'

by xxavi

Sort by:
  • 66 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Another marriage lost

Once again man with biggest cock wins, start the divorce paperwork.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Shitty wife... shitty friend... an all-around shitty female character...

... Starring in a shitty story... from what seems to be yet another shitty cuck author.

A whole lot of shit, indeed.

This is as nice as I'm going to be about this effort, so I'll leave it at that.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsabout 4 years ago
For a story supposedly written by a guy, . . .

. . . this one has an awfully detailed women’s eye view of a cock. 🤣

kirei8kirei8about 4 years ago
If you really are a man

The cheating slut will be burned to the ground with extreme humiliation. If your not, then Cucky will raise another man's child!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I love it when these dummies

Jump to conclusions and end up divorced single moms. Now she also took down Dave's marriage to her good friend as well... guess she'll need to move to Manchester.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
rule #1

Unless you own a freakishly huge cock, never trust a size queen. And even then, watch your back. Because out there, somewhere, is the man she's going to replace you with. You have been warned.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

I think everyone has said it already this is truly awful. You say that you have been around since 2000 yet you clearly don’t know how bad the loving wife category is. That just doesn’t make sense if you had been reading or what ever you where doing since 2000 . You would have noticed that cuckold stories get you no where but the biggest thing you would have noticed is that the loving wife category is swamped with this type of stories. Don’t get me wrong I’m glad to see another newbie writer. But your actions are clearly a fool who should know better. I’m sorry but I can’t understand why you didn’t try a different category you clearly want to show that you have talent but I’m just not sure yet . You should know the only thing making it big in the loving wife category are the BTB stories. And if you were going to BTB with this story then you should of started before you ended this story but no you were trying to be clever and it backfired. So please if you’re going to write a story go try a different category because this was a poor attempt on your first time writing.

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989about 4 years ago
Good Job

I enjoyed the read, it certainly falls into the LW category. looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Another marriage up in flames

Or down in disease. 99.9% of women will tell you that a large cock is nothing but painful. This was stupid beyond belief.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Lucy Strays Chapter 1

Putting the information in the story and not in the title, where it belongs, automatically sinks this to a 1.

BrokenUnicornBrokenUnicornabout 4 years ago
There are always going to be haters on this genre

Please do your best to ignore them. This was fun and sexy and well written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Another "str8" man obsessed with penis

Big Penis obsession needs to be added to the DSM-V

IheartgayficIheartgayficabout 4 years ago
I liked this...

You write well. This story had a good flow, good POV switches. Sometimes the mind, body, and heart don’t always agree on things. Can you be a feminist and want to be fucked all the ways until Sunday? Lol. I hope there’s more chapters on the way. Good job!!!

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerabout 4 years ago

FINISH THE DAMN STORY!

You have a really good story here, but it lacks one thing. Remember all stories must have a beginning, a middle and an end. This story is strong on the first two, but has absolutely no end.

Assuming you, like the rest of us who provide FREE entertainment to the masses like to at least see scores that show appreciation, you must add a ch.02 and wrap this thing up.

Now I’m sure both of us will catch hell about this statement, but there is nothing wrong with a GOOD BTB or a GOOD RAAC story and there is place here in LW for both. The only reason RAAC usually don’t score well here is too many men who couldn’t hold on to their wives and got burned in the justice system, and read these stories hoping to find the satisfaction denied them by real life, thus they bitch at us who try to write a good story.

You may notice that (at the time I read this story) only one person has come right out and used the word cuckold, but it’s a staple of the BTB crowd. The one who used the word ‘Cucky’ has no idea what the hell it means. Webster says cuckold is a man whose wife commits adultery, therefore every Loving wives story has a cuckold in it.

However on this site some use it as a man who willingly allows his wife to commit adultery—and that definitely does not fit your story. No place in your story does Chris show any sign of being okay with Lucy’s fucking David. You end it without him having a clue.

Therefore Chris might be stupid, but you really didn’t let us get far enough into the story to find out. Man, you gotta finish this damn story, or at least let one of us do it far you.

iameaseliameaselabout 4 years ago
?

Im not sure what I hate worse, when some writers make women into creatures about as smart a MAGA cultist or a husband that's literally dumber than a sack of rocks.

meucimeuciabout 4 years ago

he was stupid how can anybody not keep up with 6 couples in their house. He should have opened the door and told whatever couple he found to go home, obviously then the truth would have been seen and 2 divorces would have started. I mean think about it would you want people screwing in your laundry room?

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caabout 4 years ago

Found it a bit jumpy in plot sequesnce

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
ok so I can guess whats next

She fucks her husband later bare back and passes off davids kid as his. I really hope hubby finds out and tosses her to the curb.

darthnader19darthnader19about 4 years ago
5 stars

Really well written can't wait for the next part. As always Ignore all the anonymous posts

luedonluedonabout 4 years ago
99.9% Anonymous comment

It's a wonderful figure, 99.9%. Among other things. it also applies to statistics quoted on the web. 99.9% of all statistics quoted on the web are made up.

From a personal viewpoint, large cocks are interesting. I suspect that large breasts on some women are "interesting" to most men in much the same way. Not one of the important features when deciding whether someone is a satisfying sexual partner.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Since it says chapter 1 at the beginning of the story I will wait to rate the entire work.

So Dave is a cheating asshole and his dear sweet wife has no clue. So now Lucy is a big cock whore who just got knocked up. Where was the flying saucer? Can't wait to see how you plan to make this interesting and compelling. Looks like more fag cuck shit coming our way. Hope you prove me wrong.

7daysuntil7daysuntilabout 4 years ago
In these stories

The guy with the big dick always win. Women always say they don't like men like David. But these women can't resist the urge. I wish I was like David.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

What I don't understand is the series of fucking simps that come to the Living Wives category, a category literally designed for extramarital sex, and complain about marriages falling apart. What do you expect to find here? Bible verses about fidelity? We get it, you think cheating is terrible and you've come to Literotica to tell us how dumb we are. Well you're the one that keeps clicking on this category, so what does that tell you, Freud?

This story was interesting but could do with an editor pretty badly. The theme and pacing was good though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I enjoyed the different views

Don’t be discouraged from the haters. Story is not for everyone but I enjoyed your story. Would love to hear more about what happens next... sounds like there is more to come...

backdoorboogiebackdoorboogieabout 4 years ago
Great story

I really liked your story. Lots of good descriptions and believable characters. I like the way Lucy gets Spunked for the first time because Chris plays with Wonder Woman. Can't wait for chapter 2. Keep them coming. Cheers backdoor !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Idiotic and anonymous critics forget that this is fantasy

Forget these fools, who try to be tall by cutting off the heads of others. While stylistically the story is a work in progress, the dichotomy between passion and reason comes across well. Keep at it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Nice start. Keep writing.

Rw43Rw43about 4 years ago
Great first contribution

Your pacing was good, the flow of the sex was good (something that isn't part of normal writing class), your characters were consistent as they transition into an extramarital couple, and you did a great job meshing the details from two PoVs.

You punched two hot buttons with non-sexy but sexy anyway Hermione and Wonder Woman in a thong.

A couple times from your descriptions I missed the passing of time, like when they discussed Froday's party and then immediately Friday was here; also at the beginning you discussed the upcoming costume party and Chris' lust for Lucy/Hermione that resulted in sex but yet the party was still several events down the sequence chain.

Yes, critics, We all understand the rarity of a 9-10" cock. We also understand the ridiculousness of f#cking in a laundry room during a party and not getting caught, of a non-vocal woman who is too uptight to orgasm on condoms suddenly screeching in orgasm at a party with 10+ witnesses. It's the "letting go" erotic myth: an element of truth grown to enormous exaggerations. So what? This is a fantasy board.

If you critics want true stories, look around your living room at all the sexy people you get to quarantine with and write your own factual accounts of how you seduced the right ones and the others never knew. But since you don't like fantasy, so I guess there isn't much to write about.

In real life, I'm very anti cheating. If I witnessed someone having sex in my laundry room I would assume it was a married couple; then I'd gather the rest of the party in my kitchen to embarrass the couple when they emerged. So my response would probably kill two marriages. But this is fantasy.

5* slightly upgraded for first offering in LW. I hope we get Ch 2 soon.

puddlejumper2puddlejumper2about 4 years ago
So far, so good

You've managed a good set up. Characters are believable, setting is also likely. So, you've got a good beginning. If I had a quibble here it would be that I don't know if Chris' character was fleshed out enough. But now, about the the hard part, the resolution. Coming up with a satisfying conclusion with that sort of set up, where the response and ending are both creative, not cliche, and seem to be in proportion to the crime(s) committed is what separates out the real writers from the also rans. I'm more than a little interested in seeing where this one goes. Certain, one off falls off the feditlity wagon can be forgiven if the wife demonstrates obvious deep and true remorse and readilly admits that what they did was inexcusable and is truly willing to make up for her lapse. All sorts of opportunities for creativity here with all the things the wife could do to prove her devotion and her regret for her actions. Better yet is, if she helps destroy the interloper. Inexcusable multiples or a lack of remorse earns breaking out the matches and can of petrol. But again, I'm hoping that you take the long route and don't hurry it. Good luck. I look forward to see what you do with this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Horse cock by inches

More BS about size being better than technique and love playing no part. Just insert large organ and stir. Derivative BS.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Excellent!

Thank you for your effort. Yes, it's how men wish women felt about our dicks, not how they act in the real world, but it's a fictional story for crying out loud.

SG1737351SG1737351about 4 years ago
5 stars

Keep it up!

7daysuntil7daysuntilabout 4 years ago
Read this story again.

I meant to give you high praise for this story. I say leave the story as is and let people complain even more. 5 STARS *****

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
In what?

In what twisted universe is this a good story? Not.mine.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Engaging and Engorging

Very entertaining. Cant wait to see what cums next!

loki8588loki8588about 4 years ago
Awesome story

Great story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Special Treat

"see how wet my pussy is" as she lays back and says " eat my nasty cunt".

moblanemoblaneabout 4 years ago
Deja Vu !

This reminds me of my EX Gardener, never finished the job, clippings all over the place and nothing swept up! This story is not as enjoyable as some of the commenters contend. Perhaps one of them is my ex-gardener! I gave it 3 stars for a well written HALF STORY! Readers would like to know if she got pregnant and what exactly David's wife did about it when she found out that she had screwed David! ETC.!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
disappointing

not to be overly harsh, but how is that an ending? not a fan of cheating wives stories, even less a fan of ambiguous endings.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Unfinished GARBAGE. Did you get bored with your own story?

whitechocolate69whitechocolate69about 4 years ago

Amazing story, loved the dual perspective. This was the first and it won’t be the last I will read from this author. 5 star!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Finish the story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Dreamer, there are good BTB's, and there are good reconciliation stories, RAACs, not so much. The trouble with RAACs is that nothing is done for the cheater to earn the reconciliation. Even in the worst BTB, the burn may be OTT, and out of proportion to the offense, but there IS an offense to deserve SOME sort of a burn.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Nobody

is this fucking stupid. She married a dunce.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
lucys

lucys pussy' is nasty lie cheating whore .

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice story

As I read this story it is 3 1/2 months old which means most if not all of the trolls that hate Loving Wives stories have already left their worthless comments. It is funny how the top 10 Literotica members with the most comments have written no stories themselves. I mean one member has found it necessary to post over 15,000 comments but does not have the imagination or guts to post even one of their own. Anyway LOVE this story probaly because it hits soooo close to home. You see my name is David and I am married to Nikki we live across the street from my best friend Chris and his wife Chrissy, I know cute right? Our wives have become great friends as well over the years. Guys talk, women talk and apparently our wives talk ALOT. One hot summer day at a pool party at another home in the neighborhood Chrissy gave my crotch a not so innocent squeeze. Then said "so she is telling the truth". I said "what?" She then said again that "Nikki has told her many times how long and fat my cock is and how great it feels." I said "oh are you happy now?" She said "not just yet but soon." The rest of the day I could not help but notice, in her very small bikini, how much weight she has worked off since the birth of baby #2 back in the following November. She looked great. We watch each others children for the occasional date night long weekend out of town etc. Well not two weeks after the pool party Nikki had to go on a four day three night trip for work. Chrissy saw the opportunity she needed. She text me to call her in five minutes which I did. At first I sat there on the phone confused as she was having a one sided conversation with me about our youngest daughter. After about 30 seconds I caught on and started going with it. Finally she said I will come over to help you. Two minutes later she just came in the house and walked straight to my bedroom. I was already laying on the bed in just my boxers when I called so I saw no reason to get up and get more dressed because I knew what she wanted. I will wrap this up by saying we fuck every chance we get for the last four years. We have come close to getting caught twice. She never fails to tell me how much longer and fatter my cock is than Chris' as she cums over and over on me. She has turned into a wildcat in bed for me as well as Chris, I know because he tells me all about it. Like how she has learned to easily deepthroat his dick and one night out of the blue just decided she wanted to try anal and now she loves it. I so wanted to tell him your welcome and you owe me for all that buddy. But of course I didn't. So keep this story going. Can't wait to read Ch. 2-4

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Cheating slut worried about husband having a little fun

I would have loved the husband to have caught them made a seen and divorced the cheating slut. Also Davies wife divorce him. Then Chris and Davies wife get together because they were both faithful she ended up with her children and her and Chris have there own children.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 3 years ago

Wild first scene. Wonder how it turns out. Actions have consequences

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Strange

Strange how it's always some Anonymous complaining because someone else hasn't written a story yet. Stranger still that so many assholes comment without ever having a user name.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Nice

I think it's funny how people hate on the stories like these. First, it's just an erotic story. Second, if you hate these cheating or straying wife stories then why even read them. Last but not least, you did read it and you kmow you loved it. Hahaha

cuckyboisissycuckyboisissyalmost 3 years ago

Mmmmmm, can't wait to hear where thistrail goes in the next few months!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

fucking trashy people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I don't wish any harm to anyone but I sure wish he knew what a cheating slut he married and got away from her and found a faithful wife. At a party I went behind the garage to take a leak and came upon a woman and a man screwing. The woman was my brother's wife Amy and they had 4 children. I hit the man in the side. That knocked the wind out of him. He said you SOB keep your nose out of my business. I hit him again this time in the stomach saying it was my business that slut is my brother's wife and they have children you homewreacking asshole. Amy straighten yourself up and go be with your husband and you will be lucky if I don't tell him. Asshole you had better leave and make sure you stay away from my brother's wife and family. The asshole was on the city council. I had taken 2 pictures but didn't say anything. As far as I know she never cheated again. The council asshole well I had talk with him and suggested that he didn't run for council again or he would be exposed publicly. He actually resigned before his term was done. I had to laugh at that when I seen it in the paper.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I only read bits of this and quit. More trash!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It never ceases to amaze me how a woman is made to be so weak, shallow and helpless in a story like this. Poor simpleton!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

you ended your marriage of course... so go ahead and get the IUD and a couple of spares.. you are going to need them

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well done describing the mind of a vile woman

iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

Ahhh yes the male writer who fixates on size.

Hmmmm, gee, we all know what that means and statistically speaking we would all be correct.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

too many fucked up people on earth using oxygen that would be put to better use

WillmottWillmottover 1 year ago

That last comment is genius

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Trash. Doesn't matter what q words you give it, Awakening or naughty or playing or finding yourself. It's still just infidelity and adultery. And it's all just self-centered thinking and a selfish heart when it comes right down to it.

HighBrowHighBrow10 months ago

Hot, but this Femdom agitprop is making me angry at the cheating wife blaming it all on her husband.

PhoenixLore1981PhoenixLore19817 months ago

Your dead wrong with what your story tag says size doesn't make a damn bit of difference its not how big it is its how you use it only little girls actually believe that size is everything i can handle a story about a cheating slut if the writer of them would just stop making it out that a man is normally a cuck bitch or that size matters

tralan69ertralan69er5 months ago

@iammweasel

Ahhh yes the male writer who fixates on size. - Or the commenter that fixates on male writers.

Hmmmm, gee, we all know what that means and statistically speaking we would all be correct. - So, that would make you a statistic.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Badly written.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Another story about an oblivious cuck and a selfish cheating bitch. Shocker! Size matters? Pfft, the only reason size matters is when you're less than two inches or more than 7. Either you can't hit the G-spot or you're bumping her cervix. Assuming you have fingers, having less than 2 inches is an easy fix. On the other hand, given my wife's reaction, I can assure you bumping a woman's cervix is not fun for them. It's painful. And they're usually sore for a day or two. The only people obsessed with cock size are insecure wimps and gullible tarts.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userxxavi@xxavi
Been using this site since 2000 and finally decided to try and participate by writing my own stories.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES