Lucy Strays

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm going to fill your pussy with so much cum it's going to be leaking out of you for a week"

In all my excitement to see his monster cock, I had forgotten all about his virility and my cycle. Just the thought of being knocked up by my friend's husband sent shock waves through my body. It was so fucking wrong. I made my own husband wear condoms, and yet, here I was, about to receive the biggest load of my life, and I was begging for it. My orgasm slammed into me so hard I couldn't help but yell out,

"YES, Fuck me harder, shoot your cum inside me!"

The rest of the house erupted in cheers seconds before my climax, which I first thought was for me but finally remembered the game, and, more importantly, their yelling covered up my inadvertent outburst. My orgasm must have been too much for David because shortly after mine hit, as the house was still yipping and yaying, he grunted out.

"Yes, yes, here it comes...take all my cummmmmmmm!!!"

At that moment I felt a torrent of hot semen shooting inside me like I had never felt before. Feeling David's explosion was something wholly new. Because his dick was stretching my insides so tight, I could feel his cock's every movement and pulse. Every time he shot another rope of cum, I felt its heat and volume. After what must have been 8 to 10 pumps, he relaxed and slowly removed himself from my swollen pussy. His rod had been acting as a temporary plug in the dam, so when he removed it, semen rushed out of my now gaping hole. I couldn't resist the urge to bend over deeper and watch a solid stream of jizz dripping from my distended lips and land on the cold tile floor of the laundry room. Holy shit, how much cum was inside of me?? A small puddle formed on the floor, but more and more kept coming. I started to panic as the noise of the game died down, so I quickly kicked off my panties and stuffed them into the laundry basket while also (ironically) grabbing a pair of Chris's boxer to use as a rag to soak up the cum on the floor. Once those boxers were full, I grabbed another just to wipe myself off to remain presentable. Damn, I thought to myself, I don't have any panties to wear now. Of course, that condition would not normally present a problem, but David had shot a gallon of cum inside me, and I'm pretty sure it wasn't done dripping out. Oh well, I thought, I'm sure nobody will notice, and I'll just sneak upstairs to get a new pair.

David had already stuffed his sausage back into his shorts, but there was still a very prominent and noticeable bulge. I wish I had time for more, but no, so I peeked into an empty kitchen before pushing David out first. I did not want anyone to see us even in the same room together.

"This never happened and will never happen again," I whispered hoarsely.

I gave myself a minute, and then pretending excitement about the game, stepped out and ran smack into Chris almost immediately. He tried to kiss me, but I quickly pulled away, well aware that David's girthy cock had just been where it shouldn't have been. Thinking fast, I professed wine breath, but Chris didn't seem to mind; he just went on and on about the game and the great goal I missed. I played along, and we settled down in the living room, squeezing in where we could to watch the game. I was so glad Chris sat opposite to me, and NOT close enough to smell sex or hear my rapid heartbeat. Then, just as I was catching my breath, our team scored again. Wouldn't you know it! So, I jumped up to cheer when I saw Chris snatch a look between my legs, giving me that, "I want to fuck you now" look as he leaned across to coffee table to stick his hand up my skirt. Well aware that he was about to get a finger full of David's load, I pushed his hand away and gave him a scolding look. What was he thinking anyway? Oh yeah, I wasn't supposed to be going commando now, shit! Not wanting to arouse any suspicion, I whispered something about a special treat for later. Fuck, how was I going to get out of this? What had I done?