Lucy Submits to a Spanking Pt. 04

Story Info
Lucy completes her experience at the hands of Master Kane.
1.6k words
4.57
18.8k
14

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the final part of the Lucy Submits... series

Lucy stared at the carpet, wishing the fabric to swallow her up and remove her from this moment of abasement. What was Sylvia doing here at this time of the evening? Did she do this deliberately to humiliate her?

If Master Kane was initially surprised by Sylvia coming into the room, he recovered his composure quickly. "Lucy was just going for her corner time, isn't that right?" He explained in a suave manner.

Lucy emitted a gasp, frozen in embarrassment across the arm of the sofa. What could she possibly say to assuage the situation now?

"Yes sir," she mumbled, looking at the carpet.

"I can't hear you," said Master Kane, more loudly.

"Yes sir," blurted Lucy a little louder. Damn Master Kane, he always knew how to maximise her humiliation at these points.

Lucy glanced round briefly and noticed Sylvia was standing by the door, arms folded, her eyes peering over half rim glasses like a governess. Lucy didn't even attempt the cool, comfortable in her own skin, 'oh I'm just a high flying career woman who enjoys being spanked as a bit of release' poise she tried to adopt when she first encountered Sylvia. It was perfectly obvious what she was now -- a thoroughly spanked submissive to Master Kane, her crimson bottom cheeks bearing testimony to how rigorously she had bared herself to him.

Her head spinning with shame and confusion, Lucy barely noticed Master Kane lifting up her panties so she could walk to the corner, placing her hands on her head, and lifting her dress, tucking the hem into the collar behind her so it was raised like an opera curtain. Once all that was in place, he lowered her panties once again to her thighs so her bright red bottom was framed on full display.

Lucy stood staring at the paintwork, scrunching her eyes up. Her field of vision once again limited to noticing her shadow on the wall and the tiny marks in the paintwork. She could feel the rich, deep sting in her bottom, her globes bared outwards to the room, with Master Kane and Sylvia bearing witness to her shame.

"Dear, dear, someone's been a bad girl." This time Sylvia spoke. The first time Lucy had heard her say anything of consequence since her initial encounter at the reception desk a few weeks ago.

"That's one of your better jobs," said Sylvia, looking at the rich crimson handiwork of Master Kane across Lucy's bottom.

"Thank you, Sylvia," said Master Kane, almost submissively. It was almost as if she was the ultimate dominant in this surreal dynamic.

"Do you want me to inspect your handiwork?" said Sylvia. Lucy gasped more deeply this time. No, surely not, Sylvia was the receptionist, responsible for administration. Not part of the disciplinary process in this way, surely?

"I think Lucy would like that wouldn't you?" Said Master Kane softly, without a hint or surprise in his voice. Lucy stared wide eyed at the wall, frozen in horror. What was going to happen now?

"Y..yes," she stammered, her thought process unravelling in her shame.

Lucy sensed Sylvia come over towards her. She couldn't look, but could tell she was removing the overcoat she was wearing when she came in and put it over the arm of the sofa where Lucy had recently lay to finish her spanking. A couple of steps later she was standing right behind Lucy. She knew it, she could feel the strong, feminine presence of Sylvia right behind her, inspecting her humiliation.

"My, my, what a pretty bottom you have Lucy," Sylvia said, like a schoolmistress.

"Th..thank you...S...Sylvia," Lucy felt her legs trembling.

"It's a very special treat to be in here with Master Kane after hours you know, aren't you a lucky girl." Sylvia was moving even closer in.

Lucy felt sylvia's long finger trace a line up her inner thigh, gently, up and down, stopping tantalisingly short of her pussy.

"You're enjoying this aren't you Lucy," said Sylvia, continuing to stroke Lucy's thigh with her finger, on the other leg now.

"Y...yes Sylvia" said Lucy her cheeks now blushing almost as red as her bottom.

"There's a good girl," Lucy's head started to tingle at this attention, she felt herself relaxing, regressing, submitting meekly to this older woman. The composed lawyer's persona completely dissolved now.

"Now, let's inspect that bottom of yours properly." said Sylvia in the calming voice of a nurse. "Stand back and bend over for me Lucy, keep your hands on your head"

Lucy did so, sensing her leaden legs take a step back each and her hips bending, as her bottom protruded outwards on full display for Sylvia.

Sylvia tapped her bottom a couple of times with the palm of her hand.

"Stick that bottom out properly Lucy, full display for me, arch that back." Lucy gasped and felt herself sticking her bottom out further as commanded and arching her back further. This was even worse than Master Kane's earlier commands on the bench.

"Good girl. Well done." Came the soothing response.

Lucy felt her slit moistening again.

Sylvia gently parted her bottom cheeks with her hand. The coolness of her hand came as some relief to Lucy's burning cheeks. This was exposure and display on a whole new magnitude to her submissions at the hands of Master Kane. She felt the brown crinkle of her anus parting, exposed to the air as Sylvia gently massaged her bottom open.

"What a good spanking you have taken," said Sylvia, probing the tenderest parts of Lucy's bottom, lifting up the fleshy part to inspect the crease areas, parting the cheeks further and running her hand on the inside where they met Lucy's bottom hole .

"You must be sore poor girl, has Master Kane denied you the cream again, cruel man."

Lucy let out an anguished whimper, not knowing what to do or say. Her pussy was moistening rapidly now. Surely Sylvia would notice.

Sylvia ran her finger between Lucy's legs, picking up a clear trail of her arousal on her finger.

"Dear dear," said Sylvia in the disappointed tone of a parent whose child has peed their pants, "you have had a little accident haven't you?"

Lucy felt the tingling in her head give way to a deeper state of release. She started sobbing, fully regressed now, like a child. This was not what she had in mind when she first walked up Master Kane's stairs to experience a spanking. She had been taken places she never intended to go, but she couldn't help it. There she was: accomplished Lucy, junior associate in her law firm, dictating orders, running client meetings, taking high stakes calls from New York financiers. Now she was in the corner of this strange sixth floor room, bent over, bottom cheeks parted and probed, panties round her knees, sobbing profusely.

Such are the myriad varieties of human experience.

"There, there, you're being a good girl," Said Sylvia, soothing Lucy's sobs by continuing to rub her finger between her legs, picking up more arousal, and toying with her clit, massaging it gently.

More feeble whimpers were all that Lucy could manage, bent over, hands on her head, staring at the carpet, trying to keep her balance.

As this went on, Lucy's mental state changed again. She became used to the humiliation (people become used to almost anything over time) and realised there was no end to it. Bent over, feeling stimulation in her pussy and strain in the back of her neck from bending over became wearing. It was just going to be one cycle of humiliation after another with no resolution. Enough already. Time to safeword so she could be released. It would be a thoroughly unsatisfactory ending but she could bear it no longer.

The word was on the tip of her tongue, when Sylvia released her finger from Lucy's now sopping slit and whispered softly, "treat time."

"Uh," Lucy gasped and closed her eyes for a few seconds. In her confused state of mind, if in a dream, she felt a hand on her shoulder, lifting her upwards, another clasping her still sore bottom and spinning her round.

Sylvia was nowhere to be seen. Just Master Kane, naked, before her, his muscular body and dark hair on his chest and crotch framing a thick, hard cock.

This must be a dream. Master Kane said nothing as he moved closer to Lucy. He lifted her up, and carried her over to the sofa. The scene of her intense spanking earlier.

Liebestod, gratification. Anticipation is everything. But you delay resolution for too long, you've missed your chance. Timing is the key to so much in life. Lucy had started the whole experience craving kink, and she had been taken on a journey beyond her imaginings, but the resolution was pure vanilla. Lying on the sofa, she felt her legs part without complaint, Master Kane leant over her, softly kissing her neck and massaging her clitoris to a shuddering orgasm, her body convulsing in waves. She lay breathless for a few seconds. The least she could do in return was wrap her mouth around his thick shaft, and within a few flicks of her tongue, receive his hot cum which surged from him, feeling the spasms of his cock in her mouth. When she had sucked the last drop, she released his cock from her mouth, grinned and collapsed, breathless on the sofa with her head lying on Master Kane's chest. Master Kane held her tight in his arms, saying nothing. The only sound was their post orgasmic breathing, and the distant hum of the street noise below.

If you had seen Lucy on the tube home that night, you wouldn't have suspected that this professional looking woman, looking composed in her expensive coat, with her expensive bag, heading back to her expensive apartment in an affluent part of town, was sitting on an exquisitely spanked bottom having just received the spanking, exposure and orgasm of her life. But then people's lives are often stranger than you think.

END