All Comments on 'Lucy Submits to a Spanking Pt. 04'

by Viceanglais

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Brilliant story! It’s often very difficult as the reader to confirm all of the dynamics of the characters within a story. So it’s easy to fall prey to assumptions. Personally I prefer to read stories where the protocols are discussed and used, for example in the first chapter she gas given some aftercare. It was only administering some cream on the welts she received but so much of the scenes in this story would I think require emotional support?

I might just be a little weird in that I find the safety protocols sexy, it boosts self confidence too.

Overall I loved this story and look forward to reading more of your stories in the future. Thanks for sharing

Tess (uk)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Very good. Sorry this is over. It seemed to me that there were still possibilities to get out of this story. You might change your mind and give us some more of humiliating of Lucy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userViceanglais@Viceanglais
"The buttocks are the most aesthetically pleasing part of the body because they are non-functional. Although they conceal an essential orifice, these pointless globes are as near as the human form can ever come to abstract art." Kenneth Tynan. When a woman submits to having he...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES