Lucy Submits to a Spanking Pt. 03

Story Info
Lucy continues her treatment at the hands of Master Kane.
1.7k words
3.97
18.5k
15

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucy Submits to a Spanking pt3

This is best read as a sequel to Lucy Submits to a Spanking Parts 1 and 2

Lucy had been waiting on all fours, bidden by submission to Master Kane, who was not in the room, for a time she couldn't comprehend. It was only five minutes. But focusing on maintaining her posture, with her bottom bared and protruding outwards, her dress gathered around her waist, and her panties gathered by her knees, put her in a mental state she was unfamiliar with. She reflected back to a time when, as a child, she had been taken to an agricultural show and seen horses on display: observed, saddled and mounted by their riders. She felt like one of those horses. The fact that she was alone, willingly complying with Master Kane's commands, made holding the position more excruciating.

Finally, the door clicked open and Master Kane returned. He stood behind Lucy. Lucy's bottom was facing the door, so she couldn't see him. But she sensed his presence behind her, inspecting the position she had taken up. She felt his gaze boring into her as he prowled slowly around her.

"Well done," he said after a few moment's consideration, "you have found the position,"

"Thank you sir." Lucy, said with her head still bowed towards the leather bench. Delighted she had passed the test.

Master Kane ran his fingertips gently across her exposed bottom, Lucy gasped, but focused on maintaining her position.

"Tell me, exactly, how does your bottom feel right now?" said Master Kane.

"Chilled...stretched...uncomfortable," she said, pausing slightly between each word.

"Exactly," Said Master Kane, patting her on the bottom more firmly. "Which is why this position is no good for a hard spanking, it is fine for anticipation, but for a proper bottom reddening you need to be more comfortable."

With this he slowly lifted Lucy's panties back in place, running his finger under the elastic to let it snap back onto her waist, and flipped down her dress. Lucy both feared and craved the uncertainty of these moments -- the excitement of what was coming next.

"Up you get," he said crisply.

Lucy's muscles had settled into place during her display pose on the bench, so she was a little unsteady as she dismounted and got to her feet.

"Back to the sofa."

Master Kane directed Lucy towards the left half of the sofa while he sat in the middle and expostulated his theory of spanking.

"For a proper spanking, you need support, your bottom needs to be able to give, you need to be balanced. You will receive spanks over my lap in increasing..." he paused as he inspected the layers on her dress, "...levels."

"Now repeat after me. I've been a naughty girl and I deserve a good hard spanking on my bare bottom."

The command to ask for her spanking tightened the embarrassment for Lucy. She winced. But she knew she would go along.

"I've been a naughty girl...and I deserve a good hard spanking on my bare bottom." She hesitated.

"I can't hear you."

Lucy gulped, and gathered herself, like a witness about to testify.

"I've been a naughty girl and I deserve a good hard spanking on my bare bottom." She forced the words out, louder this time, trying to remain calm but she could feel her heart thumping in her chest.

Master Kane remained, of course, implacable.

"Good, now when you're ready, over my lap."

Lucy took in her surroundings for one last time before disappearing down the rabbit hole. She lay her body across Master Kane's muscular thighs, resting her chest and head on her arms and hands for support, and feeling her legs tapering away behind her on the other side. This was the position she needed. A retreat to her animal self. The female, presented across the male lap. The adult woman treated like a naughty child.

Master Kane began spanking her over her dress, feeling its ruffled layers, the slight crepe of the fabric beneath his palm, pressing into her bottom. This calmed Lucy down. Because she didn't have to work as hard to support herself as when she was over his knee on the chair last time, she felt the spanks on her bottom more acutely. She winced. After a while, Master lifted her dress and continued spanking over her lace panties Lucy began to feel the stings of the spanks, rising to a deep throb.

"Focus on each spank," said Master Kane. These words were a reminder to himself as much as to Lucy. He was a true professional. When you're spanking a woman, he considered, you don't absent mindedly blast away whilst thinking about the football, or the performance of your share portfolio. You think of nothing but the task in hand. You appreciate the heft of that delightful bottom on every spank, assessing how it reacts, the impact you are making, how the skin is reddening, any differences between one cheek and the other, how the spankee as a whole is taking it. There are tell-tale signs if a woman is truly into the experience, and after more spanks over her panties Lucy revealed one of them: she lifted her right thigh ever so slightly upwards. A less experienced spanker might not even have noticed, but it was her tacit consent to have her panties lowered to receive further spankings on the bare.

Master Kane responded by lowering her panties. Slowly. He savoured these transitions as if sampling a fine wine. They gathered around her thighs with the larger patch of fabric that covered her crotch betraying a moist patch of her arousal. Lucy's legs were beautifully presented now, still closed, but slightly parted to revel her sex beneath.

More spanks over her bare bottom. Several spanks on the fleshiest part, the outermost crest, varying between repeated spanks on the same cheek -- causing a deadening, repetitive throb, and alternating, spreading the sting across her whole bottom. Lucy was gasping more now as the spanking reached a crescendo. Master Kane noted she was not flinching or withdrawing, her groin was pressing deeper into his lap, she was feeling the ecstatic mix of ingredients: pain, shame and arousal, the hallmarks of the inveterate spankee.

Master Kane altered the direction of his spanks, shallowing the angle of attack so his hand lifted each cheek with an upward thrust -- sending reverberations right through her bottom into her pussy. Her cheeks lifted and rippled before falling back into place. Lucy's bottom was reddening exquisitely now. A deep, even redness with darker red patches in places where her skin had felt the full force. Nothing too far down the back of the thigh which Master Kane thought tarnished the overall effect, like a child blurring paint over the lines of a picture. Lucy was gasping, mewing, wincing with each impact, her face furrowed and contorted. Her eyes widened in shock at the harder blows, and her mouth gaped open, baring her teeth.

"Owww, this stings so much," Lucy gasped.

Master Kane could see she was still holding herself together, and capable of taking more discipline.

"We're not finished yet Lucy," he growled, lowering the intensity of his spanks for a few moments and alternating them more with softer caresses of Lucy's tender bottom. Her cries softened to a murmur, another tell-tale sign of consent.

Master Kane pulled apart each cheek and spanked the innermost part of her bottom-- near the puckered star of her bottom hole, but careful to avoid the anus itself. Lucy whimpered as Master Kane struck this zone, feeling his hand closer to her, her arousal developing. With the master spanker's touch, he allowed some of the spanks to alternate with soft stroking, touching the inner sanctum of her pussy lips with the trailing fingers, ever so slightly.

The sensation for Lucy was ecstatic -- stinging pain, soft stroking and a bolt of teasing pleasure. This was a slower, more gradual arousal than the razor stings of the cane from the last time, but she could feel it building like a wall of water about to burst through a damn. Lucy was holding on: no mistakes no mistakes she was repeating to herself, but she could feel herself giving, yielding. "Oh my god, sir, oh my god sir," she repeated like a mantra.

But she remembered last time. Maintain composure. If she orgasmed across his lap would he banish her to humiliating exile in the corner or -- beneath the electric charge she was feeling in her groin, she pressed herself into Master Kane's lap, feeling -- yes, she could sense it, she was not the only one becoming aroused. The idea that she was having a reciprocal impact on Master Kane exited her further. Hold, on, she gasped, maintain composure...

...Maintain composure, thought Master Kane. The mysteries of spanking. So awkward and difficult if it doesn't work out -- which, he reflected from experience, was quite a lot of the time. But when it does, when you find the right match, the symbiosis of spanker and spankee, He was going to, my god, he thought, this had never happened to him before, he could feel himself...

"You know what," said Master Kane, his voice gathering to a heightened state. His fingertips were lingering longer on the folds of her pussy now, and brushing against her clit.

"Uh," said Lucy, red faced and red bottomed at this multi-sensory treatment.

"I forgot to charge you for this session." His voice was a lower growl by now.

"I know sir," said Lucy, hanging on in desperation, but she was struggling...

"Well as you know, if there's no consideration..."

"The contract can't be enforced," finished Lucy. Despite the fact that she was circling the edge of a tumultuous orgasm, her legal brain was still functioning.

"Exactly," said Master Kane.

With this he grabbed Lucy hard around her bottom and lifted her up, bending her over the armrest of the sofa. The dress of her skirt was gathered messily around her waist, and her knickers in a state around her knees. From her position, face down, bent over the sofa arm, Lucy heard a click at the door and sensed a person entering. She could tell that even Master Kane was surprised as he turned round.

"Sylvia, I thought you'd gone home for the evening?"