Lucy takes Advantage

Story Info
Lucy takes her husbands best friend to get pregnant.
5.1k words
4.43
45.8k
81
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a fictional piece and not something that actually happened, nor something I would want to have happen... I think.

Several years ago my friend asked if I would do him and his wife a favor and move in with them to help cover some costs on their place. I agreed only after he practically begged me to move in, saying otherwise they wouldn't be able to afford rent and he really wanted me closer to them. I was the best man at his wedding and felt like I could hardly refuse, so I moved in and that was when my troubles began.

First, let me describe my friend to you. He's a good man with a good heart, but extremely overweight. I met him before he knew his wife, back when he was skinny, and he has since then gained almost twice his mass, which has brought a lot of depression and self confidence issues. He has also struggled to hold down a decent job, always not making as much as his wife would like. I later learned he was pretty small down there as well, measuring somewhere around 4 inches.

His wife, on the other hand, is a bombshell. I've always preferred skinny woman myself, and she is one of the most voluptuous skinny women I've ever met. Big 34DD boobs, a tiny waist, and wide hips, with a great booty to match. She was a bit tall for a woman, somewhere around 5'6, but skinny and extremely curvy. She had a decent face, was fairly pretty, and I always wondered how my friend managed to snag this beautiful woman.

Now I can describe myself: I'm 5'10, shaved head and a very short trimmed beard. I'm in excellent shape and am a fairly confident person who has an excellent paying job. On top of that I'm fairly well hung, with my dick being almost as thick around as I am long; I'm at about 8 1/2 inches long and 7 inches around.

My friend and I are the same age, around 27, and his wife is around 23.

Several months after moving in I started to learn a lot more about my friend and his relationship with his wife than I wanted to do. There was a lot of problems with sexual frustration it seemed that I heard about later at night when trying to sleep. I tried to avoid most of the conversations and only really walk around the house when I was cooking or taking a shower. However, I also like to dress comfortably and wear sweats when I'm at home, and I could feel my friends wife eyeing my pants as I walked around.

See, I was a fan of something called edging, which meant when you jacked off you pushed yourself to the edge of orgasm but never took yourself over that edge. I did it because I liked to torment myself on that level and because I heard it has a lot of good health benefits for your body. A side of effect of edging was, you were in an almost constant state of arousal, which left some swollen meat in my pants which I'm sure was more than obvious.

One time my friends wife, we shall call her Lucy, had a friend over while my friend was working. Her and her friend were drinking and watching movies and having fun, the usual girl stuff. I came out to make some food and everything got quiet pretty damn quick, and I could see out of the corner of my eye her friend and her staring at me. I could feel my dick swinging back in forth in my sweats and sure enough I could see their eyes drawn to my pants, her friends eyes widening while Lucy sat there and smirked at me.

After cooking my food and going back to my room (I could feel Lucy and her friends eyes on me the entire way back), I began to hear a lot more activity outside my door. After eating and playing a few games I came out to take a shower before I did my nightly edging. I wasn't wearing a shirt, the shower was just down the hall from my bedroom, but Lucy's friend was in the hallway and she stopped dead when she saw me coming down in just my sweats. I smiled at her and then took my shower, scrubbed myself clean, and went to head back to my room when she came over to me. I had no idea where Lucy was, all I could hear was the TV playing in the background. Her friend told me that Lucy had told her I was really hung and she had to see it. I said "uh no, you're drunk. I'm going to my room," and tried to push past her.

She grabbed my dick right there in the hallway through my sweats and gasped when she couldn't even fit her hand around it. She pushed me into my room and tried to pull down my sweats, me protesting against her doing so but also feeling extremely aroused at her aggression. She managed to push my sweats down enough to where my dick flopped out, my bedroom door wide open, TV blaring in the background, and her eyes if possible got even wider. She got on her knees and opened her mouth, wanting to take as much of it in as she could, when Lucy called out for her, wondering where she was. That snapped me out of what I was doing, I couldn't let Lucy see us like that or see me with my pants off, and quickly pulled my sweats back up. Lucy's friend got up with a groan, upset that she wouldn't be able to do anything. She whispered to me that she was going to try and spend the night and sneak into my room tonight to finish the job, only protesting slightly, and left as Lucy appeared. Lucy gave her a confused look then looked into my room where I sat, flushed, still not wearing a shirt. She got a knowing look on her face and a slight smile at my condition, and back to the movie they went while I shut my door.

She must have told her friend that she couldn't stay the night, because she didn't end up coming into my room that night and wasn't there in the morning. However, after that point, Lucy started to be very suggestive to me. She would send me pictures while I'm at work with her shirt pulled down, exposing an extremely generous amount of cleavage, or pictures of her just getting out of the shower in a robe, which only served to accent her extremely sexy body. At first I protested a lot to getting these, asking her what her husband my friend would think, but she would always brush me off, saying he didn't care and they only had sex once a month if that. She began to get even more aggressive, often times coming into my room and laying on my bed in a sexy outfit, something low cut and showing off her curves. She would lay there and talk to me, her eyes always eating me up, trying to get me to stare at her body. It got so bad that I asked my friend if I could move out, saying that it wasn't working out and I really didn't feel like I should be there. He practically begged me to stay, saying they needed me there, that they were reliant on the income I provided and that they wouldn't be able to have a home if I left. I felt terrible and decided to stay, which resulted in my constantly being worked up by his wife, I think unbeknownst to him. This went on for months, until one fateful night..

So I mentioned how I often was edging right? Which I'm sure only served to complicate the situation but to which I was addicted too and really, really enjoyed. So one night, Lucy started offering to be my bartender. She was telling me how she wanted to get better at mixing drinks, and so she would often make mixed drinks for me and her husband. They didn't taste very good but it was free alcohol so I always accepted, spent some time with them on their couch, then would go into my room and do some edging. Unbeknownst to me, Lucy would be putting something in my drink every night, 5 or 6 times a week. Sometimes I wouldn't accept the drink, because I didn't want to drink that much, but she was very insistent and most nights I would give in. This thing she put in my drink is something she got for her husband because of how impotent he was. I learned all this later, but they had been trying to have a child for years, and he just never seemed to seal the deal. The drug she had was basically designed to maximize sperm production in the body while at the same time making the individual extremely horny.

After the first week, I was feeling on edge a lot both at work and at home. I had never felt so horny, my balls felt more weighed down with cum than normal, and I felt like all I wanted to do was sit at home and edge my cock. I felt like my dick was getting more swollen as well, almost like it was growing. After two weeks of this, I was almost walking with a limp. I very much considered jacking off until I came, but something held me back. I think it was because I was trying to edge less, work was extremely busy, and I really liked that feeling where my balls were overstuffed with cum, ready to unleash a huge load.

The third week into this, I was really hurting. I felt like my balls had swelled to twice their size, my dick felt massive in my hand, and I was ready to fuck anything that walked on two legs. By the end of the week I had resolved to finally dedicate some time to cumming, and I was going to cum like 7 times in one day, which would have been a record for me. However, fate wouldn't let that cum go to waste.

Friday night my friend and his wife asked me to join them for dinner and a movie. They said we were going to get super drunk, had bought a few bottles and some good meat, and were ready to throw down. Normally I didn't want to get drunk, but I was feeling extremely pent up and felt it could help be a good release for me. So, I cooked, Lucy made drinks, and we all sat down and drank and watched movies. Her husband wasn't drinking as much, for every two drinks we would have he would only be having one. Lucy sat closer to me than to her husband, who didn't seem to notice, and she was chatting my ear off, asking me what I thought of her outfit, how her week had been, just normal things. She was looking extremely sexy; she was wearing a low cut dress that was skin tight and accented her tiny waist and wide hips. Every time she got up to go to the bathroom, her ass bounced in that dress, and I had to shake myself and focus on the screen, trying to hide the extremely big tent in my sweats.

After a few drinks I was feeling extremely buzzed and a bit dizzy. Lucy kept putting drink after drink in my hand, and I felt like she must have been putting something extra in the drinks because I was having the hardest time keeping my eyes off her body. She was touching a lot, her hands on my arms, on my hand, sometimes even on my leg, which would cause my dick to lurch in my pants which I'm sure she noticed. Her eyes were big and bright, her skin flushed, and she seemed to be taking quick breaths every time I looked at her, like she was anticipating having me inside her or something. Whenever I got these thoughts I tried to shake them away, but the alcohol would just bring them back to the forefront.

At one point in the night my friend got a call on his phone, right in the middle of the movie. He left the room to take it, leaving Lucy curled up next to me, one of her arms lightly on my shoulder, the other moving towards my leg. I was trying to be relaxed, but she was making me uncomfortable, and I was worried what her husband would say if he came back into the room with her like that. Plus, I was extremely turned on, and really needed to get away from her before I started touching back. Just having her next to me was making me feel as hard as a rock, and I had a blanket over my lap trying to cover any showings of my dick. She had been trying to get me to go to the bathroom or get up in some way so she could see how aroused I was, but I refused to move, often thinking that if Lucy could see it, then my friend could see it, and I didn't want to put him in that position.

Lucy's hand finally made contact with my leg, and I felt a small bead of precum stain my sweats as her hand started to move up and down my leg, lightly. Her other hand was lightly massaging my arm, both of which felt so incredibly good. Her eyes were focused on the movie, but she had this bright look in her eye and a slight smile on her face, so I know she knew what she was doing. I was trying to focus on the movie through my haze, knowing I should stop her from touching me but also trying to fight how extremely turned on I was.

My friend came back into the room and I practically jumped, expecting Lucy's hands to move away. The one touching my shoulder did, but the one touching my leg didn't, her fingers continuing to move up and down my leg, slowly working me into a frenzy.

My friend said, "that was work, there was an emergency with one of the cars on delivery and they are stuck about two hours away on the side of the road. I gotta go down there with the spare truck and pick everything up, I'll be gone for awhile. Are you guys gonna be okay?" My friend worked for a security company which handled transportation of currency, so letting a truck full of money sit on the side of the road was highly dangerous. It made complete sense to me, but I couldn't think of a worse possible timing. It was almost like fate was trying to push me into doing something I know I shouldn't do.

"Okay honey, drive safe please!" Lucy gave him a sweet smile and squeezed my leg with her hand, her fingers hidden under the blanket traveling over to place her entire hand on my thigh, dangerously close to where my throbbing hard on was. I gave him a desperate look and said "Is there nobody else that can do it? You've been drinking and I really need you here man." He laughed and opened the front door. "I'll be fine man, you just take care of Lucy for me will you? Make sure she doesn't throw up and that she gets to bed okay." With that he was gone, the movie playing in the background, my heart pounding deep in my chest, wondering what I should do.

Lucy snuggled up closer to me, her hand now moving up and down my thigh, my arm wrapped over her shoulder (how had my arm gotten there?). My hand was dangerously closer to her large and full breast, which my eyes seemed drawn too much more so than the movie. She was intent on watching the screen, but seemed to position her body multiple times to where she got closer to me and where my hand would be forced to get closer to her body.

Eventually I had to stand up and use the restroom, trying to face away from her with my extremely aggressive hard on. I felt like someone had stuffed a concrete bar into my pants, my dick the hardest it had ever been. Lucy called out as I made my way to the bathroom, asking if I would like another drink. I grunted a yes in affirmation, thinking I should probably stop but for some reason agreeing to her. It wasn't easy making it to the bathroom, I stumbled slightly, but made it there and somehow managed to pee with my dick feeling so incredibly stiff.

After taking a piss, I felt better, less intoxicated and not as hard, my rock hard dick softening slightly after the piss. I stepped out of the bathroom and right into Lucy, who was waiting in the hallway.

"Hey, I just wanted to check and make sure you were okay!" She said, her hands back on my body. I shook my head, still feeling pretty drunk and a bit dizzy. As my head settled back into place, I noticed that her dress was even more low cut, her push up bra showing a valley of cleavage that made my jaw drop. I knew somewhere in my head I was staring, but I couldn't take my eyes off of her cleavage. Something in my just kept me locked there, endlessly gazing into the soft, beautiful flesh. My dick, which had been slowly softening, sprang back to extremely hard in record time, like someone had pumped it full of blood in an instant.

"Here baby, come here..." She softly said, pulling me closer to her. Even though I stood over her, I softened as she pulled me in for a hug. This was not a hug between friends, this was her pressing her entire body into mine, her feeling my hardness press against her, me feeling her soft, big breasts push into my chest. I groaned deep in my throat, trying to resist placing my hands anywhere on her that they shouldn't be, and I felt even more dizzy as I sagged against her.

"Here baby, let me help you into your room," I heard her say as we shuffled together towards my door. Things started to get fuzzy here, but I remember her laying me down on the bed and slowly starting to take off my clothes. I protested but lightly, and stopped when she put her finger to my lip, her other hand lightly squeezing my biceps. After pulling my shirt off but leaving my sweats, she got up and closed my door, locking it. I gave her a bit of a questioning look, to which she smirked back to me and started to unzip her dress. Some warning bells started to go off in my head, and I made a move to get up, when her dress dropped and I stopped, mouth dropped.

She was even better than all the clothes and pictures had hinted at. Her black lacy push up bra showed off her beautifully large breasts, creamy white and looking so incredibly soft, riding high on her body. It almost seemed like she didn't need the push up bra. My eyes trailed down her body, taking in her incredibly trim waist, so trim that I could place both hands on her sides and have my thumbs touch. They continued to trail down to her underwear, which was basically just a black triangle with black strings leading towards the back. I could see she shaved everything completely; it looked as bare as could be.

I looked back up into her eyes, wondering what I had gotten myself into, and she rushed over and kissed me, her mouth all over me. I let out a deep, primal groan and finally, blessedly, gave in, my mouth ravaging her, kissing her everywhere, my fingers pulling at her bra clasps, in my drunk haze stumbling to unbutton them.

I pulled her bra off as she pushed me back, leaning into it as she pulled my tongue from my mouth, her tongue teasing mine. Her arms pushed down at my sweats while she kept my mouth distracted, attempting to push them past my hard on, which hard grown beyond it's normal size for tonight it felt. She wasted no time and moved her mouth down my body, trailing kisses down my chest and abs to my dick, which she took in, her eyes widening at the site. She wasted no time and pulled off her underwear, her eyes never leaving my dick. I was still in a haze at this point, a haze infused with alcohol and incredible desire, and all I could do was stare as she grabbed my dick and positioned it to slide inside of her.

"Jesus fucking Christ I've never even seen one this big before!" She said, staring down at me greedily while she rubbed the head back and forth on her pussy lips, her juices coating the head of my dick and making me groan again and suddenly realize how incredibly bad I needed this. It also made me realize something very, very important.

"Ughhh Lucy wait wait.. I'm not wearing a cond-HHHGGG!" As I was about to say the word condom she pushed the head in, trying to drop down and take as much as she could. However, she wasn't used to such a thick dick, and she gasped as I forced her apart. Even with how wet she was, it would barely fit, her having to slowly lower herself on my dick. She was moaning as she wiggled back and forth, trying to get it to slide completely inside of her. My eyes were wide as I watched inch after inch slide inside of her, eyes practically rolling into the back of my head, my heads on her hips as I felt myself slide into the tightest, warmest pussy I had ever been in before. It felt like I had died and gone to heaven.

Finally, blessedly, I felt Lucy's ass settle on my balls, feeling myself come to rest fully inside of her. Lucy's eyes were staring at me, her mouth still open, seemingly lost for words at the massive dick deep inside of her. She was slightly bent over, her hands on my chest, and she took a second to recover.

"Jesus, this is... holy Christ, it's so fucking big!" She rotated her hips slightly, and I felt the head of my dick rub against something hard at the same time that she gasped. "Oh my god I think you're hitting my cervix!" It felt both hard and soft at the same time, like a bone covered in soft skin. She rotated her hips several times and I felt myself rub against it again.

12