Lucy takes Advantage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She continued to rotate her hips, slowly working herself up. My eyes were doing nothing but drinking her in, her tits mesmerizing me. My hands touched them and I closed my eyes, a groan escaping me, as I felt my hands play with her nipples, feeling how even one of my hands couldn't hold half of her breast, feeling her pussy squeeze my dick, feeling her rotate her hips faster and faster. I knew I wasn't going to last long, after the past few weeks of being on edge and edging while jacking off.

"Fuckkkkking Lucy, I'm not going to last long, I'm already feelin-" "Shhhhhh," she said, rotating her hips even faster. My eyes opened again, my hands moving down to her waist. "Wait Lucy, I'm not wearing a condom and really, I'm already so worked up that-mmph!" Before I could even finish my sentence she leaned over, pushing her breasts into my face, smothering me with her soft and warm flesh, her nipples grazing my lips. I thought I was in heaven before, now I felt what it was truly like to be there. She was moving her hips up and down, feeling myself slide almost completely out with just the tip inside of her then her sliding all the way back down, taking my entire full length inside of her, her moaning loudly, talking nonsense as she took my entire dick. Her breasts played on my face as she bounced, my mouth capturing a nipple and sucking deeply, wrapping my hands on her body as I felt her move faster and faster.

An urgency grew inside of me, and I knew that I wasn't going to be able to hold back much longer. I pulled my head back, Lucy's nipple pulling away from my mouth, coated in my salvia. For some reason that reminded me that this was my friends WIFE! Who was on top of my dick, working it like this was the last time she would ever be able to fuck, bouncing up and down on my dick, her pussy lovingly gripping me every time in its soft warm grip. I looked up at her in my haze, her eyes meeting mine. "Lucy, no, please. We can't, I'm so close, I need to pull out." "You won't be pulling out of me," she said, and she sped up the pace, her hands on my chest for support, just pounding away at my dick. I groaned deeply, feeling the cum boiling in my balls, ready to explode out of my rock hard dick. "Lucy you can't, I've got so much cum backed up, seriously!"

"Good, I want you to flood my pussy with your cum, put it all inside me! Don't waste a single drop, keep that big fat dick inside of me so none of it can get out! Get my pregnant with that huge fat dick!" She screamed out this last part, her bouncing reaching an even more fervent rate. Get her pregnant?! Wait, what?? I tried to move up but she pushed me down, her hands grabbing my hands and locking them to the bed. I was so drunk and dizzy at this point that I forgot how to fight back, just staring at her. It was so incredibly hot and so incredibly dangerous that I just sat there, taking her incredibly voluptuous body pounding away on top of my dick, trying to pull as much cum out of my balls as it could. That thought made me swell up, and I flexed my PC muscle, trying as hard as possible to keep that load in my balls. Lucy knew I was close and somehow, I didn't think it was possible, began to go even faster, like a woman possessed. She WAS possessed, possessed with the need for my cum, and she wouldn't stop until she had my entire load in her womb, flooding her as it worked its way to her eggs.

"Fuckkkk baby please! I can't, I can't, fuckkkkkkk!" I could barely talk as I took it, my hands locked down by hers, Lucy using that momentum to keep up the pace as I felt my dick swell up. I couldn't stop it, I was just so turned on, I was trying to keep it all in there but Lucy was relentless, my eyes roaming her body, taking in her breasts bouncing, her beautiful nipples, beautiful skin, my hands now finding her waist and helping her pound her petite but curvy body onto my dick, pushing her down every time she dropped down so that I could feel the head of my dick kiss her cervix, then back up and slamming her back down. Something in my snapped and I grabbed her waist and flipped her on her back. It was almost like she was expecting it and she raised her legs immediately, allowing me to slide back in and start pounding away. I could feel her cervix even more in this position, my dick smashing against it every time I bottomed out, my balls slapping her ass as I pounded away, my mouth letting out primal groans.

She was moaning and then locking eyes with me, her mouth open. Her arms which had been holding up her legs let go, and her legs curled slightly down, allowing me all the access as deep inside of her as I could go. I felt it, it was coming, and in my drunken and incredibly horny haze I didn't stop, picking up the pace even more, jackhammering into her as I felt my dick swell up.

"Fuckkk Lucy! I'm coming!!!!" I practically screamed it out as I bottomed out, and as I leaned forward and shoved myself as deep as possible into her, I felt her legs wrap around me, locking me into place, her hands on my ass pushing me as deep inside of her as I could go. My eyes rolled back into my head and I let loose, shot after shot of my cum exploding out of my dick and no doubt pouring straight into her womb, the head of my dick pressed firmly against her cervix. I felt myself pulse again and again and again, losing count as I shot stream after stream inside of her. Lucy for her part seemed to cum at the same time as I did, her body quivering, her pussy squeezing my dick for all it was worth, trying to wring out every bit of cum it could. I felt my cum continue to pour out, like every last ounce I could ever produce being pulled out of me. I felt it try and escape past my dick, but I was too swollen, and it had no place to go but deeper inside of her, pouring into her womb, up her tubes, straight into her fertile eggs.

Finally, my orgasm started to slow down, Lucy's legs still wrapped around me, not letting me go. I was so spent I laid on her, feeling her soft breasts press up against me, my dick still letting out small residuals of cum. She wrapped her arms around my back and kept me close, holding me in, letting the cum soak as deep inside of her as it could.

As I felt myself slowly drift off I heard her whisper in my ear, "I'm ovulating today, and I won't let that dick out of my pussy until you put a baby in me." I could do nothing but smile as the haze overtook me.


12