All Comments on 'Lucy takes Advantage'

by Tease_Edge_Deny

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
lukeey90lukeey90over 3 years ago
What?

So you mean your fat friend actually left you in the night of his wife's ovulating period and you got her pregnant? I don't think there are such people...sorry i don't believe you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Hot story but it’s incredibly distracting as a woman to read bad women’s anatomy. Hitting the cervix is not a good feeling. Sperm traveling up the Fallopian tubes and fertilizing an egg is incredibly rare and also life threatening (it’s called ectopic pregnancy and it can kill you).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I'm going to address the other 2 comments

Comment 1: some women enjoy their cervix being hit during piv. It's ok if you don't, but some women do.

Comment 2: the author prefaced the story by saying this didn't happen. Do you understand what fiction is?

My input:

I enjoying how real the actual sex was for a fiction story. The author didn't get all crazy with the porno type scenes of doing a ton of different positions. This felt like it could really happen because of how short the story was with the actual sex. The sex wasn't glorified and I really enjoyed being in the mind of the hung man. Great writing on that part!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTease_Edge_Deny@Tease_Edge_Deny
I've been a long time reader for years and years, but I finally finished my first story and decided to post it. I've got several other stories that are half finished that are in the same vein, so I may finish those if I get any interest in the one I wrote... big fan of TheTalk...