Lucy's Big Adventure

Story Info
Friends recommend a new stud.
4.3k words
3.55
17.5k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucy's Big Adventure

A swinger couple that we hang with, Pam and Mark, sometimes swing as a couple and sometimes as a hotwife couple. You wouldn't know Mark and Pam were swingers by their outward appearance. They are very normal looking on the outside but on the inside they were a high sex drive couple with lots of presence. Pam is cute, petite and perky mixed with a "wanna play?" attitude. Mark on the other hand is tall, very lean, almost hairless and loves having sex with another man's wife!

During one of our visits to their house the girls got on the subject of 3 ways and Pam started talking about a guy they know. The way she gushed on about him I thought she may be in love with this stud. We heard in detail about how nice he is, how good he is in bed, how big his dick is and how Pam has multiple orgasms when she fucks him. Pam showed us some dick pics of him and we had to look at the pics a couple of times because we thought they were photo-shopped! This dude has a really fat dick. She went on and on about him so she eventually asked us if we were interested in meeting him. Lucy's answer was YES!

His name is Chris and he is an average looking guy with short brown hair, normal build and an obvious attribute the girls liked very much! After speaking to him and exchanging a few photos we could see why our friends liked him so much. Lucy liked what she saw in the pictures just like our friends Pam and Mark did. Chris has a big fat dick, not as fat as a pop can but very close in girth and a little longer in length.

Lucy is a voluptuous woman with long wavy brown hair, green eyes, weighs 125 lbs, and she likes to wear clothes that accentuates her curves with tight fitting tops, usually no bra, and tight jeans. And the most important thing, my wife loves men and especially their dicks.

We arranged to meet Chris at a hotel club in Sharonville, a suburb of Cincinnati. Tonight was going to be Chris' lucky night! Lucy was dressed to kill and he was going to be the recipient of her womanly charms. This woman oozed sexuality out of every pore on her body. We arrived at the club early so we grabbed a table with a view of the door. I bought some drinks and we waited for Chris to arrive for the evening fun. I could feel the other men in the room looking, staring at my sexy wife and I didn't care because I know she belongs to me. He texted Lucy saying he arrived. I met our guest at the door and led him to our table to meet Lucy. After a hug and a kiss he sat on her right and I sat on her left. During our conversation we found out he's an art student at U.C. studying photography. He seemed like a really nice guy, well dressed, well spoken and a gentleman.

Lucy scooted closer to him so I knew she was interested in him after watching her rub her tits against his arm and her constantly touching his leg. I can imagine what the men and women in the bar were thinking. After several rounds of drinks and Lucy flirting her ass off with him I whispered into her ear they should go dance and she quickly took me up on my suggestion. The floor was crowded and they blended into the crowd but I saw them flirting and enjoying each other. It's especially arousing to watch her boobs bounce around as she dances. They came back to the table and Lucy excused herself to go to the ladies room, we plan this, which gives me an opportunity to have a word with tonight's "man friend." I told him "I'll be sharing Lucy with you so be respectful." He assured me that he will.

Lucy texted me asking if she can come back to the table. We met on her way back from the restroom and I told her that everything is cool. When I returned from the lavatory I went to the bar and watched them for awhile. It was obvious to anybody looking at them that they were hot for each other. I bet everyone in the room was curious about the happenings at our table. A slow song started playing and they went straight to the floor to dance. I love watching her slow dance with other men, she is so seductive when she's dancing. I returned to the table and watched them talking and kissing each other with her tits pressed against his chest. And if I know Lucy she's talking dirty to him. You could cut the sexual tension between them with a knife and it was getting hotter by the second between those two. They danced to a couple slow songs and returned to the table and as they sat down Lucy leaned over and asked me to get a room. I went to the front desk and booked us a room on the 5th floor. After returning to the table I told them we have room 516 and if he (Chris) needs anything from his car go get it and meet us upstairs because we were spending the night.

I grabbed the drinks and Lucy and I headed for room 516. During the elevator ride we kissed, her way of reassuring me that she is still mine even though she was going to get fucked by a new stud while I watched! She asked if it's okay for Chris to take pictures? I don't think it's really a question, it was more of a statement telling me what she was going to allow. I asked her if she was sure about having pictures taken then she told me he took several shots of Pam that Mark liked and Chris assured Lucy he wouldn't share or show them to anyone else but Pam and Mark. Lucy thought having pictures taken of her and Chris would be sexy and exciting. I couldn't get to the room quick enough because my dick was so hard in anticipation of the sex that I was going to be watching.

The room was big with 2 beds, a sitting area, and a balcony so there was plenty of room to play. When Chris got to the room he had a shoulder bag with some clothes, his camera and a surprise package! He pulled the surprise package out first, it was a small baggie of 420. He remembered from our telephone conversations that we liked to smoke some 420 before sex, during sex, anytime really!

Our guest started to roll a couple blunts so I went to get ice and some sodas down the hall. They didn't wait on me because when I returned the lust birds were on the balcony smoking a blunt and getting chummy. It was good 420 because we quickly got a buzz going and the action began. My horny wife put a sexy soft lip lock on him so I smoked the blunt and watched them tongue fight. Like a couple of new lovers their hands were all over each other exploring their bodies for the first time. It is so sexy watching my lust drunk wife seduce another dude. It's like having a porno star that wants to perform for only me. She wants me to watch her have sex. It's so damn hot! The balcony was dark but I could still see her rubbing his crotch and Chris had his hands full of my wife's boobs and ass. After several minutes of groping Lucy excused herself for the restroom. Chris said, "I'm glad Pam gave you my number." I told him "We're glad to, so have fun!" Chris, there's something I want you to do tonight, "fuck her doggy."

I was enjoying our conversation and I eventually asked him how long did he know Mark and Pam? I asked because we had been hooking up with them for several months but they never mentioned him before. Pam wasn't shy about letting us know how much she enjoys sex with him so why share him now? Before we could finish our "man talk" Lucy called for us to come back inside.

Lucy was glowing. Her dark skin looked flawless, her face and hair were perfect and she was inviting Chris to touch her breasts underneath her unbuttoned sweater. Before I let them start the show Chris had to show me how to operate the camera. I thought it was funny making them wait because I didn't know how to use his camera. He put it in auto focus and showed me how to view the picture that I was taking. I can take all the pictures I wanted because the memory card was too big to fill up. I don't know how he kept his mind on the camera instruction because Lucy was pressed up against him the entire time. She stepped back and said take a picture for me to look at. Lucy stood in front of us with her dark brown tits hiding behind her unbuttoned sweater with a devilish smile. We viewed the photo and she knew how good she looked in that picture. He handed me the camera and said start shooting! I thought my dick may explode because of the sexual excitement happening in front of me.

He quickly slid Lucy's sweater off her shoulders and wrapped his arms around her for a soft sexy wet kiss. I took a picture of that sexy kiss and that kiss was a passionate "come get me" invitation to Chris. She went straight to his crotch feeling that massive looking bulge in his pants and telling him loud enough for me to hear that she wants to see his big dick. It blows my mind that she wants me to hear her talk to her "man friends."

Like leaves falling from a tree the two lovers were shedding their cloths. I was taking pictures non-stop because this scene was crazy hot to watch. Chris shed his shirt while Lucy dropped her pants to the floor. Like the exhibitionist that she is she backed away and dropped her panties. Reaching for his buckle she unhooked his belt, unbuttoned the waist, pulled his zipper down and pulled his pants to the carpet. He stepped out of his pants and started to take his boxers off but Lucy stopped him. She wanted to take them off for him. She knelt in front of him staring at the massive dick in his shorts. Slowly stroking him with her hands she looked at me and said "Mike, look how big he is, I can't wait to get it in me!" He had a big tent in his shorts and after a short second Lucy pulled them down exposing this nearly beer can sized dick. She stayed kneeling, gazing at the fat dick in front of her face.

She tried to put her hand around it but it was just too big. There was all kinds of dick hanging out of her hand. She did what she does best. She started sucking his dick but she could only get the head in her mouth. Her tongue was all over that dick licking every square inch of his manhood. Chris looked at me and said, "hey we're naked and you have your clothes on. Take them off!" Lucy looked me and said, "get naked with us." I'm getting involved tonight! My clothes were off in a second. I couldn't help comparing dicks but mine is longer but no where near as thick. I didn't measure his dick but it has to be 6 inches long and have a 2 inch diameter. Lucy will be getting stretched a bit tonight, should be fun to watch. She licked and sucked him for at least 10 minutes. She is worshiping his fat dick with her mouth and soon with her pussy. Chris had the look of euphoria on his face.

He told Lucy to lay on the bed, but first she wanted to smoke another blunt. Lucy stood behind the chair that Chris was sitting in and I took a picture of her looking down at him while he was rolling the 420. The image looked like they were having fun at a swinger party. Before they tried to light up I told them we may get kicked out of here if we smoke in the room so let's go on the balcony where it's dark or the bathroom. We chose the bathroom because Lucy didn't want to go outside.

We stood there with the door closed passing the blunt around in a 3 way circle. All 3 of us were stoned out of our minds and I couldn't help myself and I pulled Lucy to me so I can kiss her. I wasn't going to get involved but I am now. I don't usually break the bond she develops with her "men friends" but she looked so inviting to not get some sex from her tonight. I picked her up and sat her butt down on the vanity and opened those legs up. I stepped between her legs and looked at Chris and said, "I'm fucking her first, you'll get it in few minutes." It was easy entry because she is sopping wet. I wanted some pussy before Chris had a chance to stretch it out! Knowing that I'll be watching her fuck Chris made it feel even better. I didn't want to cum in her yet so I stopped and pulled out. We finished up the blunt and went back to the bed.

"Lay on the bed, rest on your elbows, and spread your legs," Chris ordered. He picked up the camera and started shooting photos from all angles. She had a "come fuck me smile" on her face that was irresistible. She looked so sexy with her boobs resting against her arms and her legs spreading further apart. Chris adjusted his camera and took a few closeups of the honey hole. Her pussy looks like a gentle pedal waiting to be violated. And violated it will be tonight. Chris put the camera down and got on the bed laying against her with his chest. They started tongue fighting again searching for an untouched spot in each others mouth. Within seconds he had his hand between her legs rubbing her clit and open pussy hole and Lucy had his dick in her hand. She kept muttering how much she wanted his cock.

She rolled him to his back and straddled his waist. She raised her hips and lined up his penis with her open pussy hole. Very, Very slowly she pushed that monster in a little then out again, in a little more and out again. I could hear Chris tell her how good her tight pussy felt around his cock. She had his penis all the way in and I could see her stretched pussy wrapping it's grip around his shaft. Her moans of pleasure filled the air and she told Chris his was the thickest dick she ever had inside her.

They slowly got into a rhythm, her raising her hips to pull some dick out and him meeting her thrusts to push it further in. The increased speed of their humping indicated that my wife was getting used to what is inside her cunt. She never stopped groaning and muttering about how good it felt. She was wanting to cum because she started to grind against his dick. I could hear how much she loved this dick because her pussy was making wet fucking sounds. She kept grinding on him and I could see she was getting close to orgasm. She started to tell us she is close over and over so Chris started thrusting harder into her. And what a screaming orgasm she had, "Oh my God I'm cumming." She must have repeated those words 10 times.

After her eruption started to subside I got her a towel from the bath for her and Chris to wipe with. When I returned they were kissing and basking in the sex they shared and I heard my well fucked wife tell him how great the sex was. They got out of bed and sat at the table to have a drink and roll another blunt to smoke. We chose the balcony this time because it was dark outside and very late so we had privacy. After passing the blunt around a few times Chris and I were both kissing and fondling my wife's big brown tits and ass. She loved the attention from the both of us. We went inside and laid on the bed with Lucy between us guys. We both had hard dicks so I asked her to give us hand-jobs or suck one and jack the other dick, whatever she wanted. She had a better idea. She would suck my dick while Chris fucked her. I watched her submit to his big cock by laying on her back and spreading her legs wide for the onslaught that was about to happen to her pussy.

I had the camera in my hand as he got on the bed between her perfect legs. I stood by Lucy's head as she laid there accepting that big piece of meat into her honey hole. I took pictures of the slow and deliberate penetration of her pussy lips by that monster dick. The groaning got louder as he began thrusting in and out of her needy pussy. His rhythm got faster and faster and the smack of skin got louder and louder as her love hole took every square inch of his penis. It got a little quieter in the room then I realized Lucy stopped groaning. She was just laying there staring at Chris' face while he was pile driving her through the bed. I got her attention and while looking me in the eye she whispered so we both could hear, "I've never been stretched like this before." Then she closed her eyes and grabbed his upper arms as her body was being pushed to the headboard. His dick was balls deep and as he pulled out I could see he was soaking wet. There was so much juice that we could hear the wet sounds of her pussy. There was juice running down her ass, over her asshole and onto the bed. I snapped a photo of her creamy vagina as he continued to go balls deep into my wife. Then she suddenly said, "he's making me cum again." She looked at me and said,"Michael, his cock feels amazing." A few seconds later she had her 2nd orgasm and moments after that Chris whispered to her that he was going to shot his load deep in her. His ass, legs, and back muscles were quivering as he unleashed is sperm in her hungry pussy.

When Chris rolled off I was ready to take over and I immediately got between her still spread legs. I want sloppy 2nds so nothing touches that pussy but my dick. I looked down at her slit and I could see a gaping hole reminding me of who just fucked her brains out. I went balls deep in one thrust because of the sweet juice in her pussy and the massive dick that just fucked her. I was so turned on by what I just witnessed that I went straight into giving her the hardest pounding that I've got to give. Laying under me was the most beautiful woman that I know and she was letting me fuck her how I wanted and for as long as I wanted. She laid there staring at my face with her mouth open and occasionally whispering "thank you." Chris started taking photos of the action between Lucy and me and stealing some kisses as I continued to fuck her. When I blew my load in her it felt spectacular. I shot rope after rope of gooey cum deep in her.

My cum filled wife got off the bed and went to the bathroom to take a shower. She was a hot mess with cum running down her legs and her hair looking like she just walked in from a tornado! We could hear the water running in the shower and Chris asked if I minded that he gets in the shower with her. Nope, go ahead! As he opened the shower door I could hear Lucy laughing and inviting him in. She loves taking a shower with other men. I got out of bed and watched as they soaped each other up. Her dark brown body contrasts the white soap bubbles that Chris was rubbing on her. She scrubbed her cum filled pussy for him in anticipation of more fat dick sex.

The happy lust birds dried off from their shower and came back into the room with Lucy wrapped in her towel and him naked. My wife sat on the edge of my bed and said, "it's wet, I'll get in the other bed with Chris." Lucy started brushing her hair and I went to the bathroom to get cleaned up to.

A few minutes later I was back in the room watching them snuggle under the covers and making out. The passionate kissing was hot to watch as I laid there in the other bed. I puffed up a pillow and got comfortable while I watched the show they were putting on for me and for themselves. They rolled around on the bed like new lovers hot for each other.

I was too comfortable and I don't know how I could fall asleep watching them discover each other but I did, I feel dead asleep.

I don't know how long I was out but the two in the next bed woke me up with the noise they were making and I don't think they cared how loud they were. It was like I wasn't there so the lovers made all the noise they wanted to make.

I sat up in the bed and witnessed Chris hard doggy fucking Lucy. Her pussy was talking and her mouth was screaming with sexual delight. With every thrust he was stretching that hole and she was letting him and me know it. They had been fucking for awhile before I woke up from my nap because that's the kind of pounding a girl gets when she is totally opened up for her lover. It was amazing to watch him drive that dick in her with that much force and power. Lucy had beads of sweat all over her back, arms and face from the physical pounding she was taking from him. Her skin was absolutely glowing from the sexual pleasure she was receiving. Chris' looked like he just ran a marathon with all the sweat running down his forehead, arms and chest. I took the camera off of the table and started taking photo's of the action. The constant smack of their skin filled the air of the room. Chris wasn't speaking to me but the sound of their bodies was like him saying, "look how I'm fucking your wife." She let out a scream, "I'm cumming again."

12