Lucy's Big Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After her orgasm, I think it was her 3rd, she continued to let him pound her pussy. I watched this beating for what seemed like 20 minutes while Lucy stayed still with her brown ass in the air and the faint whispers of, "oh my God" coming from her mouth. Chris finally released his load into her gaping hole. His ass cheeks and legs were shaking from the immense release of cum into my wife. He collapsed on the bed and Lucy collapsed right beside him. They were panting hard trying to catch their breath but he managed to tell Lucy she's a great fuck. I was ready for another round with her but she told me she couldn't fuck anymore tonight. The lovers laid next to each other and snuggled up under the covers and quickly fell asleep. I watched them drift off then I turned off the lights and fell asleep in the other bed.

Lucy woke up first and went to the shower to get cleaned up. I heard the water running and saw Chris still sleeping so I went to the bathroom to talk to Lucy. She was doing okay, her pussy was sore but otherwise she was fine. She hugged and kissed me thanking me for her evening with Chris and asked if we can hook up with him again? I told her, yes. We roused Chris up telling him we have to get out of the room in a couple of hours. He put his party supplies in his bag and quickly went to the shower to freshen up. After Chris finished I took my turn in the batroom.

What I hoped to see when I returned was Lucy and her stud getting busy but all they were doing was sitting at the table talking. My wife was rubbing his right hand as they were intimately speaking to each other. I broke the spell when I approached the table and interrupted the "pillow talk."

Before he left the hotel room he thanked me for sharing Lucy and asked us if we could do this again. We told him we'll be in touch. They kissed and he left.

About a week later Chris sent Lucy the pictures to her email. I hope Pam and Mark get jealous of the photos!

12