Lucy's Changing Life Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she moved further into the main part of the nest, she got the first sight of the full horror of the scene., Further along the Queen's hind quarters, the legs multi-sectioned and armoured, bevelled outwards to reveal a giant suspended egg sac, attached to the vaulted ceiling with organic looking fleshy structures.

Within it, long tubes crammed its interior, suspended in a milky lubricant, cocooned humans metamorphosing into the Queen creature's offspring. That's what the things lining the walls were. Not alien creatures grown from eggs, but humans being mutated into them.

Lucinda looked up in open-mouthed horror at the huge birthing sac, the heavy, rasping breathing of the Queen loud in her ears, along with the wet sound of the questing tentacles and grasping mouth of its womb pit. She looked at the thing in nervousness.

Whoever the human female had been that had been the original conversion subject had been completely transformed, and Lucy knew that there was no way back, no way to reverse the process. She felt a stab of sorrow for whoever it was who had succumbed to this fate, then a stab of anger at what it was doing to her daughter, preparing to turn her into one of the Hive.

Instinctively, she began to back away, her mind recoiling at what her eyes were seeing, her fight-or-flight process telling her to just run, run as fast as she could. Then, with a hissing, drawling voice, the thing spoke, and spoke with a voice that sent a dagger into her heart.

"Luuucccyyyyy...Lucccyyyyy...issssss that yoooooou? "

The voice was horrific but carried enough familiarity that she was assaulted by a wave of despair and horror at the realisation of who the Queen had once been. All fight left her. This was the end, she thought, she and her family had finally run out of holes to hide in. Her rifle clattered to the floor as her arms went limp and she moved forwards with sluggish steps.

"Jess...oh my God...is that you?...what have they done to you?" she sobbed, blinking back tears.

"Lucyyyyyy...I am ssssorry...I couldn't hold on...but now... Now you can't imagine the joyyyy I feeeeeeel...at being Queeeeeen..."

"Jess..." Lucy breathed, trying to divide her attention between her and the nightmarish vision of Claire's unbirthing. "Oh my God Jess. I should have come sooner..." She took in the sight of Claire again who turned her head to her and groaned through a haze of arousal "Mooooooom..." and Lucy protested "How...how could you? That's Claire for God's sake!"

Claire moaned a groan of sexual passion as the mouth consumed her bosom and she relaxed backwards, her head resting on the wormlike flesh. Jess stretched out one of her talons over to caress her niece's face before retreating when she slid with one smooth, wet motion below, strands of her golden hair lingering at the puckered mouth of the womb pit before following their owner inside.

"I AM A QUEEEEEN NOWW!" Jessica roared in ecstasy as Claire slithered completely into her belly. "Claire understands, and sssssoon you will too" she told her sister. "I mussssst...I musssst place you inssssside my womb...you have to become...one of usssss." she hissed, her obscenely bloated abdomen distending still further with the mass of Claire's writhing body. "Soon you will have the honour of joining the Hive my sssisssster-daughter."

Lucy looked on in horror as the Queen screeched loudly and with a wet, tearing noise of alien flesh the cocooned form of the womb's previous occupant, now displaced by Claire, slid from the terrible ruin of Jess's large lipped vagina below her domed stomach and into the long translucent birthing tube attached to it. Several others hung suspended inside, at various stages of advancement, slowly making their way along the obscene appendage, filled with milky fluid. Lucy backed away at the drama unfolding before her, her mind recoiling and instinctively urging her to take flight.

"Isn't she magnificent!" Antlers told her with a smile, as if it were the most wondrous thing in the world. Lucy flinched and span as she was confronted by the hybrid's presence at her shoulder, and she looked back towards the entrance, jolted back into action, instinctively taking backwards steps. Her sister had been turned into one of their Queens, and Claire had gone to join her. She knew that when her daughter was reborn, she would be part of the Hive and would not listen to her pleas to come away with her.

Once again, she started stumbling steps in the direction from which she had come. But every time she tried to do so, she was presented with some new horrible fascination to keep her

"Why try to leave ussss?" Antlers cooed seductively to her, matching her step for step. "We have everything you need here. Family, friends, and of course...a new wife." She gestured in a beckoning way to and opening to her left. From it stepped the figure of Amy, Lucy's one-time colleague. Completely nude, her large brown eyes blinked as she shyly tilted her gaze downwards, her fingers meshed at the V of her shaved crotch.

She was a little less than a year older than Claire, and quite lovely, not traditionally beautiful but kind, good natured and with a homely looking, sturdy, average sized body with ample breasts. "You have been alone for too long" Amy told her. Amy's voice was soft and she looked up to meet her eyes and passed a soft hand up to Lucy's cheek "Stay with us, become one of us, then we can truly be together, just as you always wanted."

"Amy...Amy...honey, have you lost your mind, you can come with me, you're not one of them, not yet...oh shit..." she sobbed before she sank to her knees, clutching her head as she felt the fist desire to remain here, realising that this was how it was done, that people were pacified by the Queen's mental force before they were cocooned. Claire will have been subjected to just the same sort of influence that Amy was currently under, but it was making her say things that were not entirely undesired by either of them, but made to serve the endgame of her sister, to have them both join the Hive.

Lucy closed her eyes and put her hand to her forehead in torment. She had guiltily fantasised about Amy more than once, feeling a very human shame in her desire for her daughter's best friend. The girl had often flirted back, but neither had ever had the courage to ignore convention regarding the difference in their ages, Lucy some eighteen years her senior. "Come now" Antlers scolded, with a hint of mock disapproval in her voice. "Claire told me how the two of you look at each other. She will make the perfect mate for you".

She hung her head in resignation. Half of the city had already been mutated, or their cocoons were hanging now in their houses and apartments, or Hive Complexes like this one, waiting for their occupants to hatch. Even if she escaped the complex, she could not get far, and for the first time, the wetness and heat between her legs made her realise with shame that there was a part of her that wanted this and wanted Amy. Besides, even if she got out, where would she go? To the next town, and the next, always running in front of a population losing its humanity?

"That's better" Antlers said, nodding, as Amy helped Lucy to her feet, slid her hand into Lucy's and leaned into her side. "I'll go first" Lucy told her, giving her a kiss on the cheek. Amy accompanied her to Jessica's womb pit and kissed her lips tenderly as she clambered onto the Queen's body, and slid into the crater. She slipped her legs into the warm wet sea of tentacle flesh and her feet entered the unbirthing mouth almost immediately. She panted with surprise at the slippery, silky smooth warm sensation and the rapidity in which she found himself entrenched in the Hive Queen's flesh.

Jess howled again as Claire's cocooned body slid from her vagina into the egg sac now that her Mother was beginning to take her place. Far at the other end, the open end of the cocoon-layer flowered like a greasy puckering anus, flaps of skin sagging down and disgorging a cocoon, displaced by the entry of Claire's own into the sac, covered in a thick layer of protective stringy mucus.

The chrysalis was bulbous and thick, though in places it was possible to discern its occupant, slowly writhing within. Two hybrids - the first other than Antlers which Lucy had seen up close, entered to stoop and carefully remove the squirming cocoon. Powerfully built, they carried it off to be suspended in one of the side chambers whilst the gestation of its occupant entered its final stages.

She felt a warmth below and realised she was incredibly wet without even having to undergo any significant stimulation, the satisfying sensation of the Queen's enclosing flesh was enough to cause her clit to be aching for attention. The pleasure was followed by a brief, sharp pain as her navel was punctured, the Queen's complex gynaecological system linking her body to her own to feed her oxygen and the powerful cocktail of transformative alien DNA laced organic compounds that would assist in her rebirth.

She relaxed a little, light headed and weak limbed, pleasure coursing through her whole body as she slid down inside the Queen's womb, a carefree assurance overwhelming her now she was one with the Hive, safe in the knowledge that her mate would soon follow also. She dreamily slathered herself with the unbirthing fluid that covered her body.

"Take me" she breathed, raising her arms over her head to reduce the resistance against the pull, and with a sudden rush she was within her, entering a dreamlike state as her body was processed through her giant fallopian tubes towards the uterus where her chrysalis would form around her.

Lucy pushed the crown of her head against the slimy, vein streaked cawl that restrained her body within the cocoon's encasement. From the exterior, her shrouded face could be seen against its organic covering, stretching it before it split open and her head protruded from it, causing her to gasp as she took a huge breath, no longer under the support of her chrysalis for oxygen. The rest of her alien-tainted body slipped downwards, her deep green reptillian skin glistening with transparent slick, and she landed on the floor in a heap of slippery flesh, her broad tail, tentacles, arms and legs slithering in a lake of grease.

She managed to sit up, her legs propped up at the knee and sat there for a moment, panting before in a quick movement she span to her feet. She closed a fist, watching her bicep inflate in a satisfying fashion. "Ssssstrong" she hissed to the air and smoothed her fingers over her arms, the glossy black claws shiny in the fading sunlight, cleaning the birthing fluid from her body "and beautiful, just as ssssshe sssssaid I would be", a slight hissing in her speech.

She was athletic in build, her womanly hips, legs and breasts all accentuated and a little rounder than she remembered. She was beautiful yet repulsive in a way. Her limbs were muscular and green scaled skin covered her body, the scales tapering up to end at her neck and chin, her face smoother despite its alien colour. From the top of her large buttocks her long, thick, conical tail protruded and from the back of her head two long thick tentacles hung either side of her spine. Her feet were digigrade, allowing her to stand upon three thick, clawed toes.

A noise to her rear made her turn, her large tail slashing the air behind her. That felt good. The cocoon suspended next to hers was opening, a splash of birthing juice spilling out over the floor. The broad shoulders of her mate forced their way from the cocoon, Amy's body, even larger than her own thudding onto the floor as her muscle bound thighs escaped their prison.

She rose to one knee and then to her full, impressive height. She was a similar hybrid variant to Antlers, the trademark pair of thick tentacles emerging from the housing either side of her head, her double-jointed legs ending in a pair of huge clawed feet, one supporting claw at their heel to give her balance when she needed it.

Her breasts were large and round, their scaly skin straining to accommodate their size. Lucy's variant was clearly intended to be more suitable for breeding, her body designed to be sexually arousing to the stronger, more robust hybrid. Lucy approached Amy, writhing her body seductively and hissing at her provocatively. Amy gazed at her and hissed back, the courting ritual before their first union.

They were momentarily distracted by the entrance of Claire, who had witnessed their emergence from their pupa state from the doorway. Even in her hybrid form she stood out as a beauty from those around her. She was accompanied by Antlers who addressed them both "Welcome sisters" she said, greeting them as part of the Hive. "Tell me, how do you feel?" Amy evidently heard the creature's words, but looked fiercely at Lucy as she responded. "Ssssstrong. Horny...I neeeed to mate!" she said with determination.

"Mmmm, I remember that desperate need when I first hatched" Antlers replied, Come, sssssisster, your wife is ripe...as is mine..."

Amy's face contorted in pleasure and pain as her clitoral hood began to bulge. The more of her alien-tainted blood that poured to it, the more it began to develop, swelling noticeable curl and bend until Lucy realised it was making its way upwards between the other creature's thighs. The end of it split open and a huge, phallic head quivered as it emerged, its spear-headed tip dripping her precum. The thing reached its apex of hardness, perfectly positioned between her thighs like a normal human penis would, but its size, colour and anatomy were anything but, at least a foot in length.

Lucy hissed in animalistic fervour and sat backwards, parting her legs and exposing herself to Amy, spreading her scaly cuntlips wide to reveal wet black-green flesh within. Amy moved in between her legs and slipped within her easily, her entry greeted by the mutual rasping noises of the breeding partners. Antlers watched the scene unfolding with fascination and satisfaction before turning her attention back to her own mate, cupping one of Claire's scaly green tits and slavering at the hard, darker coloured nipple with her forked tongue.

Lucy moved upwards and Amy's lips met hers in a furious, angry kiss. She turned over, forcing Amy to withdraw momentarily, lifted her tail, and displayed her backside to her, hissing loudly as her mate moved in behind her, gripping her hips with her clawed hands. Amy's muscular body surged with strength as her scaly cock engorged with blood and she slid her meat against Lucy's scaly mound.

She speared Lucy's reptilian sex with her savagely erect alien penis, each ridged inch sliding inside her and making her screech loudly, her tail stood shrilly up in the air as she began to mate with her in vigorous thrusting motions. Alongside them, Antlers grunted on top of Claire, the smaller hybrid's calves and clawed feet clamped round her lower back above her wafting tail.

Lucy backed into her mate, Amy's big prick pistoning in and out of her slimy alien sex, a pair of clitorises she now sported large and swollen with stimulation. She hissed in unison with Amy who rasped her satisfaction and constantly grabbed her clawed hands at her big tits and pulled on her tentacles.

She came in a manner she had not thought possible, an explosion of glorious warmth within her sex and belly, spraying her strange scented cunt juices over Amy's penis which was twitching massive inside her. Her head tentacles released an accompanying flow of orgasmic fluid, ensuring her skin was stimulated as well as her genitals.

Amy came heavily inside her, her enormous cock buried in Lucy's cervix, pulsing hot alien seed into her womb. She passed one scaly arm under her stomach, feeling it distend with the volume, instinctively knowing she had been inseminated.

A wonderful and fulfilling thought raced through her mind - her belly would swell with young, and she would provide strong, healthy workers for the Hive, the only thing that seemed to matter right now. Claire looked across at her, a similar look of exhausted post coital satisfaction on her face as Antlers slid from her, semen still dripping from her cock.

In the next room the familiar, the ripping flesh of another cocoon beginning on its journey could be heard as the Hive Queen continued her work. In the headquarters of the resistance, a TV flickered and then came on, showing an image of the main alien Hive in London. Its organic, domed structure dominated the skyline, dwarfing all other architecture.

A voice, deep and thick with hissed reptilian tones spoke through the speakers in the corners of the bar. "Your world is now ours, your bodies are ours...do not resist us, join with us and become one with the hive".

12