Lucy's date with her boyfriend

Story Info
Lucy has a date with Richard.
3.2k words
4.1
8.9k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucy Has A Date

Please don't read this story if you are offended by a wife that behaves badly, wife sharing or swinging, open marriages or unconventional relationships, if the graphic description of a wife having sex with single men bothers you then read something else.

Lucy is the most gorgeous woman I've ever seen! I knew from the start of our love affair that she loved sex more than any woman I've ever met. Lucy is a mixture of so many things, she's a loving wife, adventurous, an exhibitionist, open minded and she adores men. She has never been shy about her sexuality and her craving for men's dicks. I'm not the jealous type and the fact that Lucy wants to fuck other men has never bothered me.

I've fucked other women since we were married but Lucy is the one I want to come home to and she wants to be with me as much as I want to be with her. The pleasure that I get while watching her enjoy sex with another man is indescribable. She wants me to watch and hear her have sex with other men. We both get something out of her trysts, she has the pleasure of sex and I get pleasure from watching her.

Our introduction was accidental. We were bar hopping and ran into a boy toy of my wife's, Chris and his friend Richard. Both boys enjoyed my wife that night but she took a special liking to Richard. Chris had to leave the fun early that evening but Richard stayed all night. "Dick" fucked her on and off for almost 4 hours.

When I got home from work Monday afternoon Lucy was in a very good mood. A man can always tell when his wife is happier than usual because she drops little hints, like she's singing, she's smiling way more than usual, she has music playing when normally she doesn't, she looks perkier than usual or she has dressed differently. Anyway, all the above was going on plus she was cooking dinner. I was suspicious but didn't let on that I was.

As we set at the kitchen table eating dinner Lucy finally let the cat out of the bag when she told me, "I got a call from Richard this afternoon. He thanked me for Friday night and asked if everything was okay. He wants to set something up with me real soon so could you call him and get the ball rolling? I told him he would have to talk to you first."

"That was very nice of him," I said. A little voice in my head was saying he should call me and say thanks for allowing him to fuck my wife last Friday night! But I can't lie, I enjoyed watching them fuck each other. I told Lucy that I'd call him later.

Lucy was so happy that she gave me a kiss and said, "Thank you, I really like him, he's a lot of fun!" I guess it will remain a mystery why she likes Richard when he is totally different from what she is usually attracted to.

Richard must have been waiting on me to call because he answered the phone quickly. We exchanged pleasantries then I got to the reason for my call. The first thing I told him is we expect discretion from him. This whole situation demands discretion from everybody involved. Do not tell anybody about us and don't give out our phone numbers, not even to your best friend or dudes you go to school with. The last thing we need is a bunch of horny college guys calling us. Next weekend wouldn't be good for us because we're going to a record show in Cleveland but the following Saturday would workout great. Richard agreed and we made a play date for Lucy and him for 8 pm Saturday after next.

The next 12 days were pure torture for Lucy having to wait for her new boy toy to come to our house. The countdown was on and every day she would tell me how many days were left till her play date with her new stud. Lucy would tell me she was fantasizing about him when we fucked or while she masturbated. We talked about what she should wear for her date with Richard and I thought it would be funny to greet him totally naked but she wanted to have clothes on and make him undress her.

Lucy ended up buying a new outfit for Richard, a pair of ripped skin tight faded jeans, high heels and a deep v-neck green sweater to show off her cleavage. She modeled the outfit for me, the sweater made her tits look massive and the jeans accentuated every curve of her body, in other words, she looked white hot in her new clothes and I know Richard will get a boner as soon as he sees her.

Saturday afternoon was finally here and Lucy was extremely excited about her date. She started to get ready in the early afternoon for her new man friend. We started off by trimming her bush back a little and trimming the hair around her lips and love hole. After finishing her haircut she shaved her legs and took a long bubble bath that made her smell like a flower garden. My wife was going all out for her tryst with Richard tonight! Lucy teased me by saying she wanted to look, smell and taste good for her lover.

Lucy asked me, "Michael, do you want to watch me fuck my boyfriend tonight?"

I told her, "You know I do!"

She washed and curled her long hair then she spent an hour on her makeup. She looked like a goddess when she finished, her hair and face looked perfect, her body looked delectable and she smelled delicious.

While we waited for our visitor Lucy and I ate a delta-8 chew-able and started drinking. Lucy was drinking a glass of Cabernet and me a tall glass of Woodford Reserve bourbon. The music was on and we were dancing on the living room floor but we were missing the "piece de resistance, Richard". Lucy had to wait on the dick that she so badly wanted and needed to arrive and by 8 pm we were both high as hell and anxiously awaiting Lucy's new favorite stud.

The doorbell rang and Lucy sprinted to the front door with me in tow. When she opened the door Richard was standing there dressed in a white t-shirt with his chest hair peaking out of the neckline with jeans and boots. He has a rugged yet handsome look that Lucy is now strangely attracted to. Wrapping her arms around his neck she put a long wet lip lock on him that I hoped none of the neighbors would see!

I said, "Break it up and get inside the house before somebody sees you!"

She pulled him inside and closed the door only to start kissing him again as I watched her enjoy her new friend. With her nipples sticking straight out she had her tits pressed tightly against his chest as they tongue fight in the foyer. They parted lips long enough for him to say he brought some 420 with him. Now that will get Lucy's engine revved up because she, and I, love to smoke 420 when we are having sex!

The three of us set at the kitchen island, Lucy asked him to roll a blunt and what he wanted to drink. Chris is a beer drinker so I got him a Sam Adams and freshened Lucy's glass of red. Now the party begins! I had everything that I needed to enjoy my evening, all the 420 that I could smoke, a bottle full on gummies, and a bottle of bourbon. As long as I can smoke 420 all night I don't care what Richard does to my wife, well, as long as I can watch.

Lucy sat on his lap, her left arm around his neck, her right hand holding the blunt. Richards right arm was around her waist and his left hand was everywhere else! He was rubbing up and down her legs and grabbing hands full of tit. When they finished the 420 they were sharing Lucy got up and started dancing slow and seductively engulfed in the high she was experiencing. We boys watched her twirl and rotate her shapely hips in a dance of seduction meant for Richard.

The more she danced the more we admired her sensual body. She broke the spell we were under when she asked me to play some slow dance songs. I pulled out my phone and streamed a playlist of slow dance tunes from my favorite streaming service. My wife started to slow dance with herself, touching her body and feeling her breasts. We were both hypnotized by her seductive sexy moves.

Pointing a finger at Richard she invited him to dance with her. She took his hand and led him to the living room. I knew what she was thinking, she's gonna fuck him on the living room couch. They embraced each other and began to slowly sway with the music. Putting her arms around his neck she pulled him tight against her tits so he could feel her ample breasts and nipples. I watched as she began to grind her pelvis against his manhood and occasionally raise her lips to his and kiss him.

Still swaying to the music Lucy unbuttoned her sweater and tossed it aside so they could slow dance skin to skin. I snapped a couple pictures as they held on to each other in a slow hypnotic movement. Sitting down in my favorite chair I could see every kiss and move they make. I was lost in the moment seeing the obvious physical attraction between them like two lovers who can't keep their hands off each other as they inched closer to sexual euphoria. It was mesmerizing as they stumbled around the living room exploring each other like new lovers do.

My wife let go of Richard to kick her heels off and drop those skin tight jeans to the floor. She stood there in her pink panties for both of us boys to admire. Her breasts are dark tanned and her fifty cent piece size areola are even darker with a finger tip size nipple sticking straight out. She squeezed him tight to her breasts because she gets turned on from the feel of his chest hair against her nipples. He went in for a kiss and when they touched lips it turned into a passionate wet and sloppy lip lock.

Reaching for his belt Richard dropped his jeans to the floor and stepped out of them then he continued his embrace of my wife. Lucy could feel and I could see the head of his dick peaking out of his underwear just above the waistband. The lovers continued dancing as they explored every square inch of skin they could touch. My wife grabbed his ass and pulled him in tight against her pubic mound so she could grind against his cock.

Lucy lowered his tiny whities to the floor then dropped her panties and stepped out of them showing Richard her beautifully trimmed bush. Their clothes were thrown about the room with her sweater on the floor by the coffee table and her jeans kicked by the speakers, his shirt and pants were are on the floor by the end table.

Lucy grabbed his ass and wrapped her hand around his dick and said, "Hey baby, you want to watch me fuck Richard tonight?"

I said, "You know I do Lucy!"

In a raspy voice she said, "Then sit in your chair and watch me fuck this beautiful man."

She laid down on the couch with her tits laying on each arm and her legs parted inviting Richard to play. He immediately got between her legs with his dick pulsing above her open pussy lips. Lining up his dick head to her hole he slowly inserted the head of his dick.

Lucy let out a loud moan and said, "Your cock feels so good, fill me up with your big dick." Slowly he pushed his dick deeper and deeper into my wife as she moaned and squirmed beneath him. Her tits responded to the action by bouncing back and forth with every push and withdrawal of his penis. She wrapped her legs around his waist and locked her ankles as she bucked and squirmed under his hairy torso.

Richard used his left hand to push her head against his right shoulder and he put his head on her left shoulder as he continued to push in and out of my wife's pussy. Her lips were by his right ear so he could hear every breath, moan and sigh that came out of her mouth as he fucks her. She whispered into his ear but I couldn't hear what she was saying. Minute after minute went by as he continued the powerful and rhythmic fucking of my wife. She began to cum with multiple waves of pleasure from the dick she was getting from Richard.

She repeated "I'm cumming, I'm cumming," over and over until her orgasm subsided.

Richard wasn't far behind her with his own orgasm. He grunted, "I'm cumming in her man," then he dumped his load deep into her hole. They were both breathing hard and deep as the euphoria of their orgasms faded. They laid still as they held each other in an after sex cuddle.

I blurted out, "You two look good together, I should have filmed that!"

Lucy whispered to me, "Next time babe, film us next time. Get a couple towels honey, we've made a mess."

I took two towels from the master bath so they can wipe up and dry off. Richard said loud enough for me to hear, "You're awesome Lucy, you got every drop of cum out of me."

This scene played out several more times on the couch as the two new lovers changed positions but my favorite was when she laid on her left side facing him with her right leg over his hip. Guiding his dick into her they started grinding against each other slowly offering me a view of their love making. There was a slight sound from her pussy and cooing from her mouth as Richard pushed his penis in and out of her. I could see glistening from her lube juice on his penis and her pussy lips. My wife was enjoying the rhythm they were keeping and once again she was on the verge of another orgasm from her new favorite cock.

She whispered "Oh God, you're making me cum again baby!" Another orgasm engulfed her body and she was coating his dick with a froth from the juicy lube her pussy was making.

My wife and her new stud went to the kitchen for some drinks and rest before the next round of lust fucking begins. I poured Lucy a glass of red and us boys drank beer. I was thinking to myself what a strange situation this is. How many men can say they sat at the kitchen island and their wife and her boyfriend are naked across from him? We sat around the kitchen island talking and enjoying our time together then Lucy asked if we could smoke some more 420. Richard gladly rolled a couple of blunts for us to share. They shared one between them and I got the other one to myself.

My wife is so sexy sitting naked with her big boobs exposed to both of us guys like it's the most natural thing in the world! We continued to drink and talk when I asked her, "Did you mean what you said?"

She asked, "Mean what honey?"

I was hoping the 420 was lowering her inhibitions and I replied, "Letting me film you two."

She looked at Richard and asked him, "Do you mind being filmed?"

He shrugged his shoulders and said, "I don't care if you don't care!"

I suggested that we make plans for an afternoon get together because the natural light would make filming easier. The low light levels at night would never turn out good on video.

"So let's set something up," I said, "How about Saturday the 9th or Saturday the 16th?" We decided on Saturday the 9th around 2 pm for their next date! I have to buy a new video camera!

I could tell from Lucy's arm movements that she was rubbing his legs including the middle leg! Her shoulder was moving back and forth and she was looking down at his crotch. I took a peak under the island top and she had her left hand wrapped around his dick stroking his manhood into full erection.

Lucy said, "Michael he's getting hard again."

I replied, "I want to see you suck his dick."

She led Richard to the couch by his penis. Kneeling between his legs my wife wrapped her left hand around the base of his dick and her mouth around the exposed shaft. As she sucked and licked his dick her right hand cupped his balls and squeezed them gently. She was moving her mouth up and down the exposed shaft like her pussy fucking his manhood. She let go of his nut sac and used both hands to stroke his shaft.

Richard told her he was going to cum but she continued to suck like he hadn't said a word.

He moaned, "I'm going to shot in your mouth!" I was amazed because she doesn't swallow very often but tonight she's making an exception. I could see his balls pumping semen into her hungry mouth and she swallowed every drop! After he finished she lifted her head and swallowed hard a couple times to get all the spunk out her mouth, then straight to the kitchen for a glass of water to rinse her mouth out. Richard sat on the couch with his head back and eyes closed relishing the blow job he just got from my wife.

When Lucy returned to the couch they put pillows at one end then laid down in a spooning position. They were both tired and soon fell asleep with him embracing her from the back. I turned the music down a little so they can sleep then I sat down in my chair watching my wife in the arms of another man while she slept.

As I watched them sleep I was thinking about the video camera I should buy before their next fuck date, then I drifted off to sleep.

Lucy woke me up saying Richard was leaving. Lucy had her robe on and Richard was dressed to leave but before he walked out of the front door he asked us if we had talked to Chris lately. He went on to say that Chris had found a girlfriend and probably wouldn't be meeting up with us anytime soon. After a kiss from Lucy and a handshake from me Richard left to go home.

Lucy said, "No wonder we haven't heard from Chris, he has a new girlfriend!"

Lucy put her arms around my neck and whispered in my ear, "Michael, I have a confession. Richard fucked me while you were sleeping! Is that okay?"

"That's okay baby, I want you to have a good time with him." I replied.

She looked at me and said, "You want to go cam shopping tomorrow?"

Hell yes I do!