All Comments on 'Lucy's Desires Ch. 01'

by lauralifeisshort

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Jdavis77Jdavis77about 3 years ago
Ok

Anyone want to bet how long before there both fuck her at the same time I'm bet chapter3

wombat52wombat52about 3 years ago
and how long did he keep her to himself?

mmm nice thoughts laura. makes your belly tingle and your breathe quicken as your fingers fly over the keys as you follow your thoughts?

well done indeed

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Kissing Cousins

Great story! My wife also had a cousin like Nick, and they used to masturbate together. Soon, she was enjoying having him cum on her ass, tits or face. It was exciting that she could make a guy shoot off.

The first time she gave me a blow job, and I was close to cuming, she pulled off and said, “Okay, blow on my face!” God, it was so sexy to meet a girl that was not squeamish about cum. Now that we are married, she has lovers. She always has me take a photo of him cuming on her face! Great story!

printerofpaperprinterofpaperabout 3 years ago

Love that this was short and got right into it. I read the 4 parts and each was entertaining.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlauralifeisshort@lauralifeisshort
Married mom of two (mostly grown) kids. Exploring sexual thoughts, interests, and fantasies. My journey has led to me writing stories as a way to express fantasies and relive experiences. Enjoy role plays or interesting and provocative chats.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES