Lucy's Hotel Experience

Story Info
Bondage, domination, lesbian.
1.4k words
4.07
12.9k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucy felt distinctly uneasy as she walked nervously through the dimly lit hotel lobby with its subdued night-lights between each anonymous door. As Lucy passed one of these darkened recesses where cleaning trolleys are usually kept, she suddenly felt a presence and almost immediately felt herself being grabbed from behind, her arms pinned behind her by another, stronger pair of arms. Before she had time to speak or think her assailant shifted position so that Lucy was in an inescapable arm lock and gagged. "Don't struggle and do as you're told and no one will get hurt" hissed the voice in her ear. It was a voice with an authoritarian ring to it, and it was female.

Lucy was quickly bundled through one of those anonymous doors. The other woman who was clearly stronger than Lucy and obviously trained to handle Herself, she threw Lucy to the floor and ordered her to stay there. Lucy was aware vaguely of a bed and several candelabra burning at several points in the room.

As Lucy lay there, not daring to resist, she heard the other woman start to undress. She heard the sound of a zip and of garments being tossed onto a chair. The woman then began to walk around the room, moving objects, making rustling sounds. As she walked past Lucy's prone position she crossed Lucy's line of sight revealing that she was barefoot and wearing black stockings over what appeared to be a shapely leg.

Presently the movements ceased and the woman ordered Lucy to her feet. Lucy at last could see her captor-she was seated in a large leather armchair completely naked except for the black stockings and matching suspender belt. She was clearly of Mediterranean extraction, possibly Greek. Her olive skin was only enhanced by the candlelight. As she sat there almost regally, her hands resting on the arms of the chair, Lucy could see her small, perky breasts with dark almost black nipples-small but very erect. Her slightly parted breasts revealed the bushiest black triangle Lucy had ever seen.

"Get undressed. If you refuse , your disobedience will not be taken lightly!" Demanded the woman.

As she complied and started to strip for this woman Lucy felt strange, as if it was another Lucy meekly obeying the command. It was a warm summer evening so there wasn't much to remove. The blouse was followed by the bra and as Lucy stepped from her skirt she stood there in just her panties, aware of how her own large breasts with their hugely prominent nipples contrasted with the other woman's.

"I meant everything!" came the command from the chair, Lucy hesitantly complied, stepping from her panties to reveal a closely trimmed blonde pubic bush, so unlike the other woman's.

"Now I am clearly stronger than you and as you know by now I can easily overpower you" exclaimed the woman.

"So you will be obliged for your own sake to obey me. Is that clear?"

"Yes" replied Lucy.

"You refer to me as "Mistress" " barked the woman.

"Yes mistress." repeated Lucy.

"I shall either call you nothing or bitch, is that also clear?" said the woman icily.

"Yes, Mistress" answered Lucy.

"Now bitch, walk over to the foot of the bed, stand facing the bed head and lean forward with the palms of your hands on the bed."

Lucy did as she was told. It was in that position that she felt the woman approach her from behind.

"Spread your legs, bitch!"

Lucy spread them. She felt the woman's hand between her legs-she was being examined. The most intimate of her body was being spread open to this woman's gaze. She seemed to keep Lucy spread like this for an, just looking, occasionally probing one opening then the other, until she had had her fill. She then crossed to another part of the room, there was the sound of a drawer being opened and closed, the woman returned and began to stroke Lucy's buttocks very gently.. Then without warning she brought the palm of her hand down hard making Lucy yelp with pain.

"Did you like that bitch?" The woman asked with a smirk.

"Yes, mistress!" was the reply, Lucy knew the answer she must now give.

Further hard slaps followed, Lucy trying hard not to cry out as she obediently received a spanking. Suddenly the spanking stopped. There was a pause. What next? Lucy felt a cold flat object placed across her buttocks. Lucy had no sooner worked out that it was a ruler than two swift, smarting blows made her cry out loud.

"You are still liking this, bitch?"

"Yes, mistress."

"Well, we'll see about that!''

Again the sound of a drawer being opened, then Lucy gasped as the other woman reached underneath to grasp Lucy's dangling breasts and attach what appeared to be a heavy metal clasp to each nipple. The sensation, not really pain, shot from Lucy's breasts to her pussy. She felt her clitoris tighten. She became wet. She was becoming aroused.

Standing by Lucy's head, the woman grabbed Lucy's hair, twisting her head around so Lucy was forced to stare at the other woman's pussy. In between that black, hairy bush Lucy could discern two very dark brown, swollen lips and a very large, hard clitoris protruding between them.

"I think it is time to stop your fun, bitch!" the woman exclaimed . With that she released Lucy's hair and gave her breasts a slap causing them to sway into each other, the weights pulling them down caused Lucy's juices to flow even more. The woman now moved to another part of the room and returned with a candelabra. She removed one candle, holding it above Lucy's buttocks. As the first drops of hot wax fell onto Lucy's unprotected flesh she gave a whimper, she was experiencing both pain and pleasure.

"Want more, bitch?" said the woman.

"Yes, mistress."

Suddenly the woman blew out the candle and Lucy felt the blunt end between the cheeks of her buttocks. The woman applied a gentle pressure, as if to penetrate and then, without warning changed target and plunged the candle deep into Lucy's gaping cunt.

It went in easily, Lucy's lubrication was flowing copiously as the slurping sound witnessed as the woman worked the candle in and out.

The woman's mood seemed to change. She removed the nipple clamps and instructed Lucy to lie spread-eagled on the bed. She had obviously pre-planned this as Lucy's wrists and ankles were quickly secured by ropes previously tied to the legs of the bed. From a bedside cabinet the woman produced a soft leather cat o'nine tails.

Lucy tensed as the first blow fell across her breasts. To her surprise it was not a hard blow- more of a caress. A very erotic caress at that. The woman worked Lucy's body over expertly- the liquid oozing out between Lucy's legs leaving no doubt about the effect it was having.

When the woman at last laid the whip aside, she mounted the bed and straddled Lucy across her middle facing Lucy's feet.

In this position she reached forward to part Lucy's dripping wet cunt, and after pausing briefly to study the effects of her handiwork, began to fondle Lucy. Lucy moaned as she responded to the other woman's caresses. The woman's breathing was becoming rapid and deeper. Suddenly she moved backwards still facing Lucy's feet, but this time her knees were at either side of Lucy's head.

In this position she lowered her streaming wet cunt over Lucy's face. Lucy's tongue was like a snake-darting in and out of the other woman's pussy, gently lapping at her hugely aroused clit, the smell and taste of sex was overwhelming.

The woman could last no longer-she exploded into an orgasm of such intensity that her whole frame shook to its foundations. Her juices flooded over Lucy's face-she was sobbing with pleasure as she collapsed forward onto Lucy, her full weight crushing Lucy's still form. She lay like that for what seemed an age, motionless, sometimes letting out a groan or a sob. At length she rose like a prizefighter dragging himself of the canvas and dressed herself.

She stood over Lucy and released the ropes, and as she did so she pushed an object into Lucy's gaping wet pussy. As she opened the door the woman paused, "Same time next week, bitch?"

"Yes, mistress."

After the door closed, Lucy removed the object from her pussy. It consisted of ten fifty- pound notes, tightly rolled and secured with an elastic band. Lucy's best client had indeed been very generous.