All Comments on 'Lucy's Punishment'

by BunnieMcFadden

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
peebudypeebudyover 12 years ago
twist and shout

great story with a nice twist at the end. well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
So why?

What is causing the grade slip if she does not really care about Dave? Is her fantasizing about him taking that much of a tole on her schooling?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Ok I need to know why her grades slipped......

Maybe to get Hal's attention.......what will happen when Mom returns??? Also Lucy is happy fucking another loser??? What does she have to gain other than cock???? Loved the Story but lost with the tiny details.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
PLEASE!!!

Please, people, STOP putting step-relation stories in the incest category!!!!!!!!!!!!

BunnieMcFaddenBunnieMcFaddenover 12 years agoAuthor
Take it up with the Mods

To Anonymous #2 - If you don't like it, take it up with the site's moderators. They have the final say in where a story ends up. Also, it's incest/taboo... not just incest. And taboo means that step-siblings and parents are perfectly appropriate for the category. In most states first cousins can legally marry. That doesn't stop those stories from landing here too.

To everyone else - Not to worry. There is more to Lucy and Hal's story than meets the eye. Another installment is forthcoming.

freeandeasyfreeandeasyover 12 years ago
great story and great reply

hi bunnie :)

loved the story ... very good build up and execution ... and good reply to the whiners around here ... god it's soooo annoying ...

but i'm looking forward to more of this story and looking forward to reading your others ... keep up the good work :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow

This story is wow , amazing to masturbate too

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

part 2 please

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous