Lucys stripping adventure

Story Info
Lucy agrees to be a stripper for a crowd of guys.
5.6k words
4.5
25.7k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucy slammed the front door closed in disgust and stormed off from her husband David. "What an asshole" she said to herself aloud in the car as she drove away from the house. She didn't even know where she was going, just that she had to get away from him.

Inside the house David was on the phone to one of his friends. "Yes mate, I've been invited along to a stag doo from one of the guys I work with, I can't wait!! Though I've just told Lucy I've been invited to it and she was totally cool about it till I mentioned there would be a stripper, and she's flipped out and left again!!" On the other end of the call his friend just laughed, he knew how hot-headed Lucy was. "I don't know why you put up with her David", he joked and they both laughed at the comment.

Davids friends knew all too well why David put up with Lucy, she was stunning and all of his friends were quietly jealous of David because of her. The pair had met at a graduation party a few years ago when they were still teenagers and had started dating, but as time passed Lucy had blossomed into a real beauty. She was now 25, and stood nearly 6 feet tall with a stunning figure to go with it. She always looked immaculate, usually wearing some sort of tight-fitting dress, complimented by her normally immaculate make up and expensively styled long brunette hair.

Unfortunately for David, Lucy had also become very confident, she was now too used to men complimenting her and hitting on her and she loved all the attention this brought, much to Davids's frustration. He lost count of the number of times he had to chase various wannabe suitors away, and all this just seemed to fuel Lucys ego even more. On the plus side, Lucy was a real show off and this made their sex life very eventful. She loved to dance, so it wasn't unusual for David to have his own live in stripper. Whilst most of his friends were sat at home bored on a wet and rainy winters evening, David would usually be sat back watching his beautiful partner dance and peel off some sort of tight-fitting outfit, which invariably ended with them fucking like rabbits. Both her and Davids sexual appetites were insatiable, and they were at it 5 or 6 nights a week.

In the summer months they would often go for long drives in the country, though Lucy would invariably get horny and would start touching herself (and David!) and they would usually end up parking up and fucking each other again. David had started to notice that as time went on, Lucy was again getting more and more confident and would insist on going further and further away from the car and generally having sex in riskier places. He was having the time of his life so didn't complain too much, although he was also now really just trying to keep up with his partners increasing libido, just in case she ever decided to go elsewhere for her sexual kicks.

David did initially think that Lucy would have loved the fact that his night out would have included a stripper, one of his work colleagues called Brian had invited him along to a friend's doo as his friend was getting married. But no, Lucy had blown up at him, suddenly the idea of her partner looking at another scantily clad woman, had triggered a jealous outrage and she had screamed at him that he shouldn't be looking at another woman like that and he wasn't allowed to go. David had told her flatly that he was going and she yelled and shouted at him before storming out and screeching away in the car.

Later that evening Lucy had returned, David could tell she was still angry, but had calmed down enough to have a conversation. Eventually Lucy reluctantly agreed that David could go to the stag doo, and David (after much persuasion) managed to reassure Lucy that whoever did the stripping would never be as hot as his beautiful partner.

That weekend arrived quickly and on the Friday night it was time for David to go to the stag doo. It had been an unusual week for Lucy and David, since their row Lucy hadn't come near him sexually, and it was becoming apparent there was to be no sex between them whilst this was on the horizon. David knew Lucy must be frustrated, but still wasn't prepared to back out of his big night out.

On the plus side, Lucy had now offered to drop David off at the location, which turned out to be a local working men's club. David was a bit surprised that Lucy had offered to do this under the circumstances, but quickly realised why when they went to set off. Lucy came downstairs and looked simply stunning. Her make up was immaculate and she had put on a long black dress with a split up the side, and right at the top of the split David could just tell it was a pair of stockings underneath and not tights. She had also been to the hairdressers and had her hair up and tied at the back, all finished off with some deep red lipstick.

"Wow!" said David as Lucy walked past him to the car, but there was no reply.

They sat in silence as they drove, David could feel the tension but chose to play it safe and keep quiet. When they pulled up outside the club David thanked Lucy for driving him, and got out of the car, leaving a bemused Lucy behind.

Inside the club he met his work colleague Brian, who introduced him to everyone else. There were 9 of them in there, all in the private function room which they had to themselves, and they quickly started sinking some beers, playing pool and generally having a laugh. As it was a stag doo, they had all worn suits and it quickly became a topic of conversation that they were a bit overdressed for a working men's club! As David got to know the others he relaxed a bit more, they all seemed pretty laid-back guys and good company to go drinking with. There was only really one of the guys that seemed a bit much, he was a bit too loud and generally seemed very sure of himself, he`d introduced himself as Mike, but apart from Mike they all seemed a pretty good bunch of lads.

After an hour or so there was an audible groan from Brian, who was on the phone to someone. He ended the call and put his head in his hands, before shouting to everyone "It's all over guys, it's all over. The strippers just cancelled on us!!!"

Everyone shouted at him - Nooooooooooo, and were generally Booing towards Brian, and David felt the atmosphere in the room deflate. The light-hearted abuse aimed at Brian tailed off after a few mins and everyone went back to their conversations, leaving Brian apologising profusely to the groom, who was called Richard.

David sat back and thought about it, just typical, after all the grief he had got from Lucy and now it wasn't going to happen anyway! He pulled out his phone and typed a text message to Lucy.

"Guess what babe. No stripper after all that. Cancelled at the last minute."

After a moment he got a reply, "Ha! Serves you right."

David replied "Yeah, oh well I'm not too bothered. The guys here are gutted thou, think they were all up for it. Brian is now trying to get another stripper at short notice, but think he's got no chance."

Brian came over and sat down, David could see he was gutted. Brian started talking. "Dude, god I can't believe it. Right at the last moment too. Richard is really sad now, he`d never seen a stripper and he's about to get married. I`ve just called the agency and there's no others available. Bloody hell I've really let him down now, I'm supposed to be his best man too!"

Just at that moment David received a text message reply from Lucy which completely floored him. "I`ll do it."

Davids's mind went into overdrive, did she really mean that?? What was she thinking, could she / would she?? Should he let her??

Before he could think any more, he received another text from her. "What the hell, if its good enough for you, then its good enough for me. I'm on my way. See you soon xxx."

David just stared ahead and said out loud "Oh fuck!" before realising Brian was staring right at him as he hadn't replied back to him.

Brian looked puzzled at David "You ok dude??"

David swallowed hard then turned to Brian, his heart racing "Think I've found you a new stripper, she's on her way now."

"What!!!" Brian shouted, and immediately turned and shouted loudly to everyone in the room "We`ve got another stripper guys! - David here has sorted one for us all!!"

Everyone cheered and roared at David, who sat there in stunned silence. Then he looked round the room, politely smiling and acknowledging the appreciation he was getting. At least she doesn't know anyone here, he thought to himself. Brian had never met her either, so people might not know the connection. At that moment he couldn't decide if he was excited or terrified at the prospect!

David started to think he should stop this, he didn't want his lovely Lucy parading around in front of everyone, but then complimentary beers started to arrive in front of him, supplied by some very grateful people who were also coming up and congratulating him for saving the evening. Even Richard came over to thank him and called him a hero, confessing how nervous he was at seeing his first stripper on his big night, and how gutted he would have been if it didn't go ahead.

Shit, David thought to himself, I can`t stop this now...

It didn't take long and Davids's phone buzzed in his pocket with a text message from Lucy. "I'm here. Come and meet me." David nervously went to the car park and could see their car parked up over in the far corner of the car park. He walked over, thinking to himself he needed to convince Lucy to keep some of her clothes on and just dance around a bit.

"Hi Babe, I can't believe you`re gonna do this." David stated nervously. "Look, just keep things light, just a bit of dancing or something like that, that's all you need to do."

"Is that all you expected the other girl to do honey??" replied Lucy defiantly. David could see the anger had returned in her eyes, and before he could say anything she continued, "you wanted to see a stripper, well you`re going to get one. Get back in there and get everyone ready, and put some music on, something rhythmic. I`ll wait outside the door. The groom, what's his name??"

"Richard," he replied meekly. He turned, heading back towards the party, he was getting worried now, he had no idea what would happen and how far she would go.

Back inside he told Brian that the stripper was ready and he sprang into action. The music was changed to a slow dance track with a heavy beat and all the guys grouped together after moving a load of tables and chairs to create a space for a temporary dancefloor. All the guys then bunched up at one side of the newly cleared floor and waited in anticipation.

After a moment, the doors crashed open and in strutted Lucy to a chorus of wolf whistles and cat calls. No-one could really see what she was wearing as she had her favourite long dark coat on, which covered her completely, right down to below her knees.

She started dancing in front of everyone, a huge triumphant smile on her face, and the deep red lipstick she had on made her look incredibly sexy with it. The shouting and whooping from the guys continued, and David could see she instantly had them all in the palm of her hand. He was standing at the back of the crowd so he wouldn't attract attention to the worried look on his face, but even he had to smile at the initial antics of his beautiful girlfriend.

Lucy untied the tie at the front of her coat and it fell open as she danced rhythmically, and the guys went crazy. She was wearing a black mini dress below it, which was extremely short and the guys were getting a look at her long slender legs for the first time. At least she had taken her stockings off from earlier, David thought to himself, maybe this won't be so bad after all. Just then one of the guys shouted drunkenly at the top of his voice "Jesus Christ, she's the hottest girl I've ever seen!!!" Everyone burst out laughing, then shouted agreement with it, and this just encouraged Lucy even more, she was now starting to really relax and enjoy herself.

The coat slipped off her shoulders and dropped to the floor and the guys again went wild as Lucy bent over sticking her ass towards them as she picked up the coat up and threw it off to the side. She danced around in front of them all for a few minutes, slow and sexy in her movement, shaking her ass at them all as she eventually moved to the side of the dancefloor and picked up a single chair, placing it in the middle of the dancefloor.

She straddled the seat, sitting the wrong way round so her front was facing over the back of the chair. This forced her skirt right up to her hips so the guys could see her sexy black thong knickers and she closed her eyes and bit her lip as she started to lift herself up and down on the chair, as if she was fucking someone below her.

The guys went crazy again, and David felt his dick harden at the sight in front of him, he could feel the temperature instantly rise in the room around him.

Suddenly Lucy stopped and stood up, looking along the line of hungry eyes all staring at her. She seemed to pick someone at random and slowly danced towards him. "Care to give me a hand??" she asked in her sexiest voice to him. "Hell, yes lady!" came the excited reply.

"But no touching!" Lucy waved her finger scoldingly at him as she said it, before turning her back to him and grinding her ass into his crotch. She could feel his hardness through her dress and it instantly made her horny, and as she gyrated on him, she realised she wasn't angry at David any more, she was actually now incredibly horny dancing in front of all these men!

She looked over her shoulder and smiled at the guy, before instructing him "Pull my zipper down for me honey."

There was a long zipper going from the neck of the dress at the back right down to the waist, and he grabbed it and carefully zipped it right down to the bottom.

Lucy slowly danced forwards again in front of them all as the dress started to fall open from the back. She still stood facing away from them shaking her ass as the dress finally fell off her shoulders and landed on the floor at her feet.

The room nearly exploded as she did it. But this time they weren`t hooting and hollering, this time it was groaning coming from the guys. David could sense they were all as horny as hell now as they drank in the sight. Lucy was stood in front of them with just a thong and tiny bra strap visible on her body from the rear as she shook her ass right in front of them.

She turned round to face them and put her hands behind her head, thrusting her bra out towards them, whilst still grinding to the music. She didn't have the biggest breasts in the world, but they were ample enough, and with her long slim shapely body, she looked like heaven to the guys watching her.

As she danced, Lucy looked along the row of guys in front of her. She was really horny now and wanted to have some fun with them, she couldn't see David anywhere, but didn't really care anymore as she was staring at the line of large bulges in the crotches of everyone at the front of the group.

She couldn't help herself, she danced forward and started rubbing herself up against the first guy she came to. She could feel his dick like a rod of iron poking through his trousers and started rubbing herself against it. The guy had remembered the no touch rule so she could turn around freely and also push her ass into his cock which just made her even wetter.

She moved to the next guy and started doing the same thing, as she rubbed up and down him she could feel his hardness too, she was loving this, she couldn't ever remember being this horny before. As she turned and could again feel a hard cock against her ass and she turned her head back towards him and said quietly "Be gentle honey, but you can touch if you want."

She had said it quietly so only the guys right next to her heard it and they couldn't believe their luck. Hands instantly appeared from everywhere and started feeling her, all over her body. Her boobs were grabbed and she could feel countless hands feeling their way up and down her legs and another couple of hands started groping her ass. It didn't take long for the first hand to dip inside the front of her thong and onto her pussy and whoever it was found a heavily swollen clit and a soaking wet pussy down there.

She slowly pushed her way down the line of people, she had to pull a couple of hands out of the way to move, but they were quickly replaced with new hands as she arrived in front of more of the guys.

David was straining to see what was going on, he was now stuck at the back as the guys had suddenly crowded for some reason and he could only see the top of Lucys head with all the people in front of him as she moved down the line. What was going on at the front???

Lucy was in heaven; she had never felt so many people touch her body before as she slowly worked her way down to the end of the line giving everyone time to feel all of her as they wished. As she got to the end, she realised she needed to break away from them as they were slowly getting rougher and rougher with her, someone had also stuck their hand right down her knickers and was roughly rubbing her clit and she was in danger of cumming in front of them all. She needed all her strength but managed to pull the hand out of her knickers and headed forward back into the dancefloor away from them all.

She turned back to face them; her cheeks were reddened and she was visibly flustered from the groping and fingering she had just received. She spied the single chair still sat in the middle and decided it was time to get someone on their own, that will be more manageable, she thought to herself.

She called out to the group of guys "Richard?? Where's the lucky groom?? Come and sit down for me!" There was a big cheer from the guys and a very nervous looking young man was pushed out towards her.

"Sit!" Lucy commanded, and Richard shuffled to the seat and sat down, his face glowing red with both excitement and embarrassment. Lucy could tell he was nervous so whispered into his ear "Just relax Richard. You`re a very lucky boy tonight."

She proceeded to dance again, and found her excitement levels were even higher now as she had all the guys in front of her looking at her and also now Richard behind her, ensuring she was being viewed on all sides at the same time. She stood facing the group of guys with her legs apart, then bent over at the waist till her head was near the floor, looking back at Richard, who`s eyes had nearly popped out of his head at the view he was getting. If it wasn't for that tiny little thong covering, he would have had a perfect view of her pussy and ass stretched out in front of him.

"Oh my god!" he groaned out loud, and Lucy smiled back at him, she had him exactly where she wanted him now.

She stood up, and turned to face him front on, and from behind the guys seen her reach behind her back and unclip her bra. The room fell silent with anticipation, with the music now fading to a stop.

Lucy smiled at Richard sat in front of her and removed her bra and threw it to the side, and Richard got an eyeful of her perfectly shaped perky breasts and very erect nipples sticking straight out at him.

"Oh my god!" he exclaimed again and this made Lucy laugh out loud. "Is that all you can say??" she replied to him, and Richard just sat there, dumbstruck by the beauty stood topless in front of him.

Lucy approached Richard, straddled him and sat down on his lap. It wasn't easy to sit on him as his cock was so hard and she could feel it through his suit pants pressing hard against her. She started to hump him, ensuring her nipples rubbed up and down his shirt as she did so. This got both of them to a frenzy as she went at him as if she was actually fucking him, before realising she was close to cumming again and stopped, climbing off of him, her cheeks flushed again with the arousal of it all.

12