Lucys stripping adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She turned and stood facing the group of guys and they all started cheering as they got their first look at her stood topless facing them. She looked unbelievably horny now, her nipples stuck out rigid as she just stood there whilst the guys cheered at her.

"So!" Lucy had to shout above them to get them to calm down and listen to her. Once they stopped making a noise Lucy spoke to them all calmly. "You boys had enough now then??" There was a deadly silence in the room, noone dared answer her. Lucy spoke again "Or should we let Richard take down my panties??"

It was instantly bedlam the moment she said that, they all started whooping and hollering louder than ever, before they all fell into a chant back at her - "OFF, OFF, OFF, OFF" they all chanted in unison. Lucy laughed out loud, before turning her head behind her and speaking to Richard. "You think you can pull these down for me Richard??"

Richard was off his seat in an instant and knelt down on the floor behind Lucy, giving himself a perfect eyeline of her pert little ass and he gently grabbed hold of her thong at either side of her hips. "Slowly now Richard," commanded Lucy as he started to tug at her knickers. Lucy stood facing all the guys smiling from ear to ear as she felt them being pulled down. As her knickers landed at her ankles you could have heard a pin drop in the room. The guys all audibly gasped at the sight of the naked Lucy stood in front of them. Lucy held the room in silence as she watched all the guys staring at her perfectly shaven pussy before stepping out of her knickers and kicking them away.

Lucy was now hornier than she had ever been in her entire life, and started to touch her breasts and run her hands over herself. She realised Richard was still knelt behind her so she leaned forward slightly and stuck her bum into his face and wriggled it around. She could feel his lips and tongue darting around her cheeks, but stepped forward before he found her pussy with them.

Some of the guys had grabbed their phones and started to photograph the naked woman in front of them, David spotted some camera phones being held up in front of him and shouted at them all "Enough!!! No photographs guys, put the cameras away."

Lucy wasn't having it, who does he think he is, no-ones stopping me now, she thought to herself.

She turned round to face Richard with her legs stood wide apart again and bent over at the waist, sticking her naked ass high into the air for everyone's pleasure as she put her head down to where he was knelt on the floor. She could hear the clicking noise of the camera phones from the guys at the front, obviously out of reach of David so they carried on snapping away regardless.

She whispered into Richard ear "You want a last gift before you get married Richard??" Richard voice was shaking as he answered quietly back "Oh god, yes please!"

"Stand up then" commanded Lucy, straightening herself up again. Richard stood up and they looked at each other, eye to eye.

Slowly she turned him to the side so they were both side on to everyone. Lucy slowly knelt down in front of him, till she was fully down on her knees, right in front of his crotch. She looked over to the guys and innocently bit her lip before playfully pulling at Richards belt buckle. All the guys watched intently, willing the buckle to come off. After a few tugs the buckle gave way, and Lucy unclipped it then pulled the zip down on his pants.

A quick tug on the trousers and they dropped down to his knees, leaving Richard's erection sticking straight out at Lucy, only covered by his boxer shorts. Lucy looked up at him and smiled mischievously as she pulled downwards at his boxer shorts, watching as the elastic pulled his erection down towards his leg, and kept pulling at them until they dropped below his erection and his cock sprung back to attention fully exposed right in front of her. She was now staring at Richards rock hard cock, just inches from her face.

Lucy didn't even think about it, she opened her mouth and slowly pushed her head forward onto Richard's cock, taking him fully into her mouth. Richard groaned loudly at the sensation of the warmth and wetness of Lucys mouth as she started to slowly suck him. The crowd of guys groaned in unison at the sight in front of them as they watched the beautiful woman sucking on their friend's cock. Lucy also left her arms by her side, so everyone had a perfect view of her head and mouth doing all the work on Richard's cock.

Almost everyone that is, apart from those at the back of the crowd, and most of all, David. Davids's heart was racing and he had a raging hard-on as he tried to see over everyone to see what was going on. He couldn't see Lucy anymore but could still see Richard's head, so he must be stood up, he thought. Just as he watched Richards facial expression, he heard sounds which left him in no doubt as to what was happening. Amid the silence he started to clearly hear slurping and sucking noises from Richard's direction, and realised Lucy must be giving Richard a blowjob in front of everyone!

Back at the front of the room, Lucy was in heaven. Richard's cock felt like a warm rod of iron in her mouth, and she sped up her sucking, until she was really going at him, her head now bobbing up and down on his cock, slurping away as she tried to control his cock in and out of her mouth without using her hands.

It was over all too soon for Richard, he realised at the last moment he was about to have a huge orgasm, such was the intensity of Lucys sucking. He quickly put his hand on the back of Lucys head to hold her in place and at the same instant he shot out his first spurt of cum. This completely caught Lucy by surprise as she wasn't expecting him to cum so quickly. She tried to pull back from Richard but his hand on the back of her head ensured she could not move, and she took his cumshot directly into her mouth.

"Richard shouted "Fuuuuuuuuccckkkk" as he held Lucys head in place and brazenly fucked her face, pumping spurt after spurt deep into her mouth. It was too much cum for Lucys mouth to hold and without thinking she swallowed, and then swallowed again a moment later as her mouth filled for a second time. Richard released his grasp on Lucys head and she fell back on her knees, panting, with her lips glistening from the last of Richards huge orgasm.

Lucy looked stunned as she looked over at all the guys, she couldn't believe she had just swallowed such a big load, and in front of everyone too. She didn't know what to say, so just stayed there on her knees, wondering what to do next.

It was Mike who took the initiative. He`d had enough of this and needed to get involved. He strode confidently over to where Lucy was kneeling and dropped his pants and underwear in front of her, and Lucy found another raging hard-on stuck right in her face.

"Suck it" he commanded. Before Lucy could think or say anything, she had already taken Mikes cock in her mouth and started sucking on it. Her mouth was still sloppy from the previous blowjob so Mikes cock slipped in and out her mouth easily. She didn't hold back, still keeping her hands by her side and was quickly back in her rhythm, her head bobbing up and down quickly, just as she did before.

David watched from the back, he knew he should stop this before it turned into a gangbang on his beautiful girlfriend, but ultimately, he did nothing. He now realised that she was going to do whatever she wanted and he was going to let her, all he could do was watch, and see what unfolded in front of him.

The ferocity of the blowjob was also now becoming too much for Mike, he groaned loudly, but this time announced he was going to cum to everyone in the room. Lucy didn't stop, she kept her head bobbing up and down his shaft as she once again started to feel spurts of cum erupt in her mouth. She sucked him hard, swallowing constantly as she went, until she felt his dick weaken, and she sat back again, panting from swallowing her second load of the night.

All the guy's broke rank and surrounded her, and David was finally free from being stuck at the back of them all. Frustratingly, he still couldn't properly get a look at Lucy, as she was now surrounded by the rest of the guys, but he could see most of them had pulled their trousers down and looked to be waving their dicks in front of her face.

He could see enough of her to see that she was sucking someone's cock again, as her head was bobbing up and down, and the guy directly in front of her looked like he had his crotch stuck forwards towards her. It wasn't long before David heard a familiar groan and Lucy slurping as she swallowed yet another load.

David was staggered at what she was doing, he never imagined that she would be capable of blowing someone else in his presence, never mind a whole room of guys! Someone else had now moved in front of her and he could see she was now also blowing him like there was no tomorrow. A few minutes later, another groan and David watched as she drained and swallowed another horny young man's heavy balls.

There were another 5 guys left, and Lucy gave blowjobs to all of them. As the crowd thinned out around her David finally got a good look at his girlfriend in action. He couldn't believe his eyes when he seen her close up. Her lips were puffed and swollen from all the sucking and she had the remains of someone's cum all over her face. She must have been getting tired now, as she had stopped sucking on the last guy, and was simply jerking him off right in front of her face. He came suddenly, and spurt after spurt landed all over her face and hair.

Exhausted, she stood up and staggered back onto the single chair which was still there, and just sat down. David went up to her to see if she was ok. She smiled at him, and quietly said "Mmmmmmmm did you enjoy the show honey???" "Jesus Lucy!" was all David could reply. "Take me home David" ordered Lucy and David sighed in relief, he could now finally get her out of there.

He looked around and most of the guys had left, with just a few still there ogling Lucys naked cum covered body. All of her clothes had disappeared, likely taken as mementos by some of those guys David thought.

The last few guys that had stayed watched in amazement as David helped his naked girlfriend across the carpark and into their car, before driving away into the distance...

12