All Comments on 'Lucys stripping adventure'

by Lustforlife030

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
lc69hunterlc69hunter4 months ago

bachelor and bachelorette parties should always be no harm no foul events. Kind of like an automatic hall pass

LenardSpencerLenardSpencer4 months ago

If David was such a pussy that he simply let his slut wife give a BJ to the groom, then suck off the other 8 men there, then he deserves to be the pathetic cuck that he is. If he had any degree of self respect and a backbone he would have stopped proceedings as soon as the slut started sucking the groom. If not earlier!

Certainly, once things had progressed, he should have simply decided the cheating slut wasn't worth it, turned around and left the venue. Yes, knowing that she would probably keep sucking all there cocks and probably fucking a few guys as well, once they recovered.

Absolute Divorce for the slut. Not him waiting around until she had finished then helping her home. The slut can get her own way home. Oh, actually she would be a whore, given that she would be getting paid the do a striptease PLUS sex! Divorce, or give up his man-card. This would just be the start for a slut like her.

RuthMRuthM4 months ago

Loved the story i stripped for my husband friends stag I sucked and fucked all eight guys my husband was one of them the other 7 didn’t know I was married until the wedding day now another one getting married and wants me to perform again

jmm999jmm9994 months ago

LenardSpencer below is typical of hundreds, probably thousands, of readers who cannot get their heads around the word fiction. David was not a pussy Len, because there is no David. Lucy is not a whore because she doesn't exist.

Criticise the author's spelling/grammar if you must.

Tell him he made a mistake about his MC not being able to see. With 7/8 guys in front of him - yes he could.

Only morons read fiction and say David needs counseling and Lucy should be burned at the stake. It can't happen - they're not real!

Try and grasp the concept of a life, Len. Then go and get one.

jackheadjackhead4 months ago
5 star

Great story. Please do a follow up. Maybe could use a little editing expertise.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I LOVE LUCY!! I dream of having a cock hungry slut like her as my gf....I'd give anything to deeply kiss her after she sucks other cock....mmm mmmm!!

Slut4daddie36DSlut4daddie36D4 months ago

I love sucking fucking a few guys, makes me such a slut and feels Amazing! Why not men loving using an eager slut! I say Lucy needs a few more adventures!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Hot Hot Hot story!!! Loved it !! 5 stars well earned!! Loved the way Lucy fulfilled her dark unspoken fantasy (and David discovered his). Would love to hear her gangbanged and cumed all over while David watches

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Believe it or not, my wife did exactly this same thing once when in college. It was a bachelor party and she agreed to strip and blow the groom. They then offered her more money - each guy paid her individually - to do the whole male wedding party and guests consisting of over twenty college boys. You bet she was tied after that blowbang bukkake party. Sure she was a whore, but she was also a nice girl. She became a respected elementary school teacher and prominent in her church choir.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Average star. Another Wife/GF strips at some party or men's club. As one of the commentors said some college girls/guys do "it" for the money some for the fun.

49ers6949ers693 months ago

So much potential given the setup. Turn out being very tame. Not very erotic.

rodryder44rodryder442 months ago

Great strip story. She started out being his wife and ended up being his girlfriend. How is that possible. I’d like to read more about Lucy and David. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Wait, what?

David's friends are all "quietly jealous" of him because of how hot Lucy is, but none of them know what she looks like?

AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

I know this is a fantasy. Having Lucy fucking everyone is acceptable; but unnecessary. A predicable ending. You could have left the fucking out. She just gets really horny flirts with the "boys", goes home and fucks her husband/boyfriend. Much more erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 22 hours ago

Cunt is a pornstar put the video online and watch it go viral.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous