Lucy's Training Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After you've done your make-up and hair I spend a few minutes taking pictures of you wearing nothing but your crystal heels, and then dress you in a short red velvet dress that's super low-cut, super short and exposes your pussy every time you sit down. I love dressing you up like this - it makes me feel extremely proud and lucky; as usual.

The journey to Peter's doesn't seem to take any time at all - partly because, once we are in the car, I order you to pull your top down and your skirt up so that I can fondle your breasts and pussy as we drive - and so that you can use your vibrator on your clit - but without it cumming. You have got used to the instructions now and don't even ask if it can cum, though I know you desperately want it to.

When we arrive, you ask if you can pull your dress down and put your tits back in your dress. I tell you that you can - but only because you asked so nicely like a good little subservient slut. The Butler, who introduces himself as Marcus, greets us and opens your door to help you out - clearly he has been looking forward to seeing you again by the smile on his face. You try to stop your dress riding up as you exit the car, but to no avail, affording Leo a wonderful view of your smooth sex. He compliments you on your dress and leads you by the hand inside, where Peter is waiting for you with the girls. All of them eye you up and down as Marcus and I stand behind you, both of us with our hands on your ample bubble-butt ass, gently massaging your cheeks.

Peter approaches you and leans in for a kiss. You turn your cheek expecting him to peck you on the side of your face, but he grasps the back of your head and pulls your mouth to his, so he can give you a long, deep, slow French kiss. After he pulls away, the girls come over and do the same. Your knees are already trembling with lust, and, reaching under your skirt I can feel the sticky juice that's oozing from your cunt down your upper thighs.

After the introductions, Peter leads you to the pleasure chamber which is just as I remember it, complete with the various tethers, harnesses, toys, mirrors and instruments of sex. Peter pulls a small padded stool over, sits on it, and tells you to strip, which you do, slowly, flaunting your tits and ass to everyone as you get naked - taking great care to push your wet pussy in his face and spread your ass cheeks, revealing your nicely opened anus and swollen clitoris. Peter spanks your ass and pulls you onto his lap and asks you if you've been a good girl with your training, stretching, and slutting. You say maybe, and that he will have to find out for himself. With that he flips you over his knee and spanks your pretty pink ass ten times, each thwack resulting in a little yelp from you - and an ass wiggle.

I recount some of your DC exploits to him and tell him that we've been very disciplined about stretching your ass and pussy - and that I think you will manage at least as much as before, if not more. You start to complain that you don't want to be stretched any further - but Peter spanks you hard again and you whimper instead. Still draped over his knee, Peter instructs Marcus to come over and spread your buttocks to see how big your hole opens up and is duly impressed when he sees it gape at least an inch, revealing the bright pink anal lining, glistening with your juices. He spits in it and then inserts two fingers in it, and then a third, complimenting you on your progress since last time.

I can see the bulge in Marcus' trousers and know that he is aching to fuck your holes. However, Peter instructs you to stand up and for the girls to lead you over to the bed for your measuring session. The girls are still dressed in slutty body stockings and tutu's - so I pull their tutu's down to reveal that the body stockings are, appropriately, crotchless. The sight of their smooth pussies makes my cock even harder and I anticipate fucking all of their holes again; they felt amazing last time and I just love to get some pussy and ass variety.

Monika, possibly my favorite of the three, gets the measuring instruments and tells you to lie on your back, legs spread, so she can insert the measurer in your vagina. You obediently open your legs super wide and pull them up to give everyone the best view, and to allow the tool to slide straight in. She gradually widens it until it's clear that you are fully spread at nearly 3". Peter nods in appreciation and asks you how many different men have shot loads of cum inside your cunt and ass in the past two weeks - you have to think about it and reply that you think six - but aren't totally sure. Again, he nods as if counting up the successes to date.

He then orders you to turn over and stick your ass in the air so that they can measure your anal stretch. Marcus, again, moves over to spread your cheeks and this time Belle inserts the anal spreader and gradually opens your ass - to 3.25". Peter tuts; you got to just over 3.5" last time and he expected you to keep that at least. It's clear that there is more work to be done - and that your training has some way to go.

Peter instructs the girls to spend 15 minutes toying, kissing, fingering and eating you - in order to get you ready for the main training. My cock is rigid watching you get Sapphic love like this, and I'm aching for some pussy and ass. Tiffany, Belle and Monika delight in the task, gradually easing more and more fingers in side you until Belle gets her whole fist inside your spread vagina, her hand disappearing up to her wrist, to the applause of the other two.

Between abusing and pleasuring your pussy and ass the girls alternate kissing you, sitting their dripping snatches on your face, sucking your nipples and thrusting their breasts in your face. I can see that you are starting to enter that sexual fog that takes over your mind and body when you are lost in lust.

Peter notices it too and decides to give the girls a little longer to get you fully in the zone for what he has planned next. After Belle withdraws her fist, Monika and Tiffany both take turns fisting you too - to their squeals of delight. After each insertion the girls make you suck your juices off their fingers and lick their hands, all the time telling you what a good little whore you are. I keep telling you the same thing - although I'm not sure how much your brain is registering anything other than the pleasure that the girls are giving you.

Finally, after nearly 30 minutes of this Peter reminds the girls that we have other work to attend to. Today is going to be your double penetration training, and, if things go to plan, you are going to attempt double vaginal and anal - although Peter indicated that this may wait for the next session, depending on how things progress today. His main stated objective for this session, per his training regime, is to get your holes looser than last time, and to get your body and brain used to the idea and fact of double penetration.

I watch as you lie on your back, legs spread, and pussy lips parted showing your engorged love tunnel now so juicy and wet, eyes glazed as if drugged, mouth parted and nipples rigid and marvel at your sexual capacity. A capacity that I know is only going to be extended during these sessions.

Peter approaches the bed and beckons for Leo and Marcus to join him in a semi-circle around you. Neither Leo nor Marcus can take their eyes off your body and face - and particularly your wide-open pussy - despite having ravaged you only weeks ago. Peter tells you to kneel and to release their cocks. All three men are wearing silk boxers allowing for easy access. You reach for Peter's cock first - as you told me multiple times over the course of the past week, it's your favorite of the three - long, at nearly 11", as thick as mine, straight and uncircumcised. You also told me that you liked the taste of his pre-cum - salty, but not too bitter, just the way you love it.

Over the course of the next 10 minutes you release all of their cocks - Leo's monster organ last - and take turns sucking their balls, their heads and shafts and attempting to get as much of their dicks down your throat as possible. Peter notes that this is an area you are going to have to work on if you are to be the perfect slut as you fail miserably to get more than 5" of any of them in your mouth, despite your best efforts.

As soon as you started warming the boys up Monika comes over to me and unzips my jeans, and takes my full semi-hard length in her mouth, deep throating me to my balls, her tongue licking the underside of my dick just as she's been trained. The feeling is amazing, and I almost wonder if I'm going to explode right there and then, as I get so turned on being sucked like this as I watch you suck dick as well.

Belle, true to form, is videoing the scene as you get the trio of cocks ready for action, whilst Tiffany has positioned herself behind you so that she can reach round and play with your nipples, distended labia and ultra-swollen clit. I can tell by the look on your face that you are having trouble not cumming, the only reason that you aren't being that you know just how much trouble you will be in if you let your clit orgasm. Tiffany senses this and is mercilessly alternating between finger fucking you and squeezing and rubbing your swollen bud.

Just as I wonder if you are going to be able to control yourself, and just after Peter has extracted his appendage from your mouth, he tells Tiffany and Belle to prepare you for your first training element of the evening. He reaches down and gives you his hand so that you can stand, before he kisses you again full on the mouth, his tongue snaking into the same orifice that all three men have been using for the past 10 minutes or more.

Your legs are a little unsteady from the adrenalin and endorphins that have been coursing through your body, and you take his hand as he walks you to the bar area to get a drink of water and prepare you for the next part of the evening. Simultaneously the girls pull out what looks like a low version of a pommel horse that you'd find in any gymnasium across the country, and places it on a soft area next to the bed that has clearly been designed for such purposes with ankle and wrist restraints built into the flooring.

After you've had some water - Peter encourages you to drink, knowing that you will need to be well hydrated for the coming exercises - he leads you to the contraption and instructs you to get in a doggy position with your ass in the air, and your hands leant forward. Leo and Marcus come over and fasten the ankle straps, and Peter attaches the wrist harnesses. You are now in the ideal position for your ass to be plundered, unable to move but in a comfortable and stable position.

I move over so that I am directly behind you, so that I can appreciate the sexual beauty of your engorged and soaking cunt, and the openness of your anus. You look like a living sex doll, and I couldn't be prouder and tell you what a good girl you are, and how much I love you.

You purr through the haze of lust that has engulfed you, and move your hips as if enticing someone, or something to enter you and give you more pleasure. I approach your ass and stand between your legs - both of your holes are perfectly positioned for penetration, just lower than my balls, an ideal angle for getting maximum thrust, and start to finger your ass hole - it feels so good, so loose, so wet from lube, saliva, precum and your own juices. I begin to slide two, then three fingers in it, spreading it and admiring the gape that you can now achieve by flexing your anal sphincter. Just like a porn star I think. As I do this my cock head touches your clit and I can feel you jolt with sexual electricity, so I ease back and slide it in your hot wet cunt, right up to the balls with almost no friction or resistance. Only a year ago that would have been virtually impossible, but now it's run-of-the-mill for your well-trained vagina.

You start to moan like a bitch as I plough into you and pull your hair as I slap your ass, making it instantly red. I almost loose control - you feel so damned good, so hot, so willing, so much like a slut. However, after what seems like only a minute but is probably a lot longer, Peter tells me to move to the side, which I reluctantly do, leaving you gasping and your pussy literally dripping with love juice, so much so that it's now coating your inner thighs.

I move off the fucking area and back to Monika whose pussy I really want to fuck again and lead her to an area where I position her also on her hands and knees, with her ass only feet from your face, again, a perfect fucking position so that you can get a great view as my cock penetrates her willing holes. Like you, she has that lust-filled sex-doll look about her and willingly parts her ass cheeks so that I can slide my cock straight into her opened anus, sinking balls-deep in one thrust, the feeling intense and deeply satisfying.

You moan as you watch me ream her ass, plunging in and out with such force that Monika's knees start to buckle. As I look in the huge mirror in front of her head I can see Marcus, the Butler, sliding his member into you as your eyes widen with pleasure and excitement. He too doesn't seem to be able to control himself and is going to town on your pussy with incredible vigor. Now I can see why they strapped you to the horse as it supports your hips and stomach perfectly - and allows the guys to generate more force with every stroke and therefore more pressure in and on your pussy and ass.

Your breathing is coming in shallow gasps as you erupt in a massive orgasm - one of many to come I am sure. You beg Marcus to stop, but he totally ignores you and continues his rhythmic pounding of your vagina, with the inevitable effect of making you erupt again in another huge orgasm. I'm also having trouble controlling myself as Monica's ass feels so good; loose, but with enough friction to cause my cock intense pleasure. I'm pulling her hair as I use her hole, which only causes her to moan more. I know that his is one of your favorite positions and figured that Monica would like it equally. I'm loving the fact that your face is only about three feet away from my cock as its penetrating Monica, so close that you can see the juices flowing freely from her pussy as she gets her ass fucked, and smell the aroma of sex as I pound her.

Looking back in the mirror I see that Peter has replaced Marcus, who has moved round to your head so that you can suck your love juices off his cock as the Englishman slides deep inside you. You are groaning as if in pain, but I can tell by the look on your face that you are in heaven, his huge cock ramming into your cervix with every thrust. Peter keeps this up for a further five minutes, before beckoning Leo to trade places.

Peter comes to Monica's head and slides the full length of his shaft down her willing, well trained throat, as I continue to enjoy her ass. Leo, meanwhile, is making you scream like a bitch as he rams his 14" black cock into your pussy. Despite his best efforts, he can only get about 2/3rds of it in, but it's his girth that is really making you sweat. His penis is thicker than your wrist, and with each thrust his bulbous head feels like it's going to split you in two.

Finally, I decide that I want some new ass, and so move off Monica who, slut that she is, backs up and thrusts her ass towards your face. You do nothing until Leo grabs a handful of your hair and pushes your mouth towards her open, wet orifices and tells you to stick your tongue in her ass hole. After the initial order, you need little encouragement, and proceed to twirl it inside, tasting the mix of her ass juices and my precum.

However, just as I'm about to instruct Belle to open her ass, Peter informs us that the real training is about to start. You look pleadingly at me, through the mist of sex that seems to have engulfed your eyes, but I just murmur how much I love you and how proud I am that you are getting trained so well. The girls unstrap you and we get to take a short break whilst Marcus and Leo rearrange the sex area. You whisper that you need to pee, but, Peter, who seems to have bionic hearing, walks over and, taking you by the hand, instructs you to squat on the floor and pee in a bowl that Tiffany has placed there. Again, you plead but to no avail.

Tiffany has grabbed the camera and is busy filming you as Peter tells you to spread your outer lips so that Tiffany can see you pee properly. I can tell that you are finding it hard to let it go, so come up behind you and put two fingers in your ass and start kneading your love tunnel. This has the desired effect, and you shoot a stream of light gold liquid out of your pussy and right into the bowl. Tiffany has been filming this, and then picks the bowl up and pours the contents all over Belle's huge tits, before licking them dry.

Peter encourages everyone to drink a few glasses of water, and then leads you to the big circular pink bed that's surrounded by mirrors above, and to the side of it. Monika grabs the video camera and positions herself at the opposite end to the headboard as Peter instructs me to lied on my back in the middle of the bed. Peter tells you to stand on the bed and lower yourself onto my cock in reverse cowgirl, slowly, so that Monika can see my cock slip effortlessly into your lubricated and stretched love tunnel.

Marcus meanwhile moves to the head of the bed and squats over your face so that his asshole is directly above your mouth. You don't do anything immediately until Peter warns you that behavior like that will be severely punished and that he expects more from a semi-trained slut. With that you start to circle his anus with your long tongue, before spreading his ass with your hands and poking your tongue inside. It's the first black ass you've tasted, and you love the warm, rich taste on your tongue.

I'm getting a good steady rhythm up now as I thrust into your pussy which feels so loose now after all the training and the last hour's stretching and pounding. I love the feeling of your smooth back against my torso as you position yourself for maximum viewing pleasure of the rest of the team, girls and boys included.

Just then there's a knock on the door and Belle moves off to answer it, returning with a young blonde guy you haven't seen before. Peter introduces him as Justin and informs you that he will be helping with your training. He's stripped naked, his body like mine, tanned, toned and completely hairless with a tent pole of an uncircumcised cock sticking out above his smooth balls. You like the length - similar to mine - and love the width, probably a good 2" thicker than you are used to.

Monika is getting close up shots and video of my cock entering your loose, abused cunt, and your tongue in Leo's ass. I know you will enjoy looking at this later, and marveling at how good you look as a porn star. Peter has been leaning over your body and rubbing your swollen clit, pulling the hood back to expose your beautiful plump bud to Monika and the rest of the team. You can hardly control yourself and keep grinding your hips up as you so badly want a clitoral orgasm - but know that you will be denied until the very last minute.

Peter beckons Marcus and Justin to come over and for Leo to move his ass off your face. They come either side of you and push their cocks into your mouth. Your plumped-up lips are even more swollen and distended now due to all the kissing and cock sucking you've endured over the last hour, but they look amazing. After 5 minutes of this Peter tells Justin to get between your legs, his knees straddling mine, and to fuck you as well. I can feel you tighten your body and know you are about to object, but then think the better of it as you know it won't change anything. Leo holds your head up, so you can see as Justin rests his cock on your engorged clit then slides it down onto mine and starts to push it inside you. You can't believe the feeling and don't know if you can take it. I can feel the pressure of his cock on mine as your pussy once again feels tight - just like it used to when I first started fucking you.