Lucy's Training Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gradually he eases his full length in you and I feel your body start to tense as he begins to slide in and out in unison with me; within seconds your cunt is convulsing with another massive orgasm as you have your first every double vaginal fucking. I fear for your throat you are so loud - but Justin just keeps up his rhythm despite your breathless requests to stop, and I feel your pussy get even wetter around our cocks as the pleasure takes over again.

Peter, however, doesn't let him spend too much time inside you and after a few minutes he orders a rotation, with Marcus, taking over. His cock is a little longer but a little slimmer than Justin's and it slides in with ease along my extremely well lubricated shaft and your pulsating vaginal wall. I can hear your breathing begin to get rapid again as your body starts to twitch. I'm holding your sides as you look down at the Butler's cock ramming into you, and again anticipate as yet another orgasm rips through your body sending torrents of love juice out of your pussy and all over my balls and ass.

A minute later, and before you have fully recovered, Peter moves Marcus off you and positions his massive cock at the entrance to your already half-filled cunt. You start to moan and complain that it's too big, but Peter just slaps you, not hard, but very firmly, and then pinches one of your nipples to make you squeal hard enough that you think twice about saying anything else. Amazingly your cunt just opens up as he eases in. You now have two British cocks inside your pussy at the same time, working up a beat and causing you to scream in ecstasy. I'm not sure that you can take this amount of pleasure and am concerned that you are going to pass out. The area underneath me is soaked with your juices, and your back pressed against my chest dripping with sweat. Suddenly Peter pulls out and I feel you start to squire uncontrollably, small spasms coursing through your body as you eject the warm liquid all over his groin and my legs. Your entire body convulses uncontrollably for a full minute until you sink back onto me, my cock still buried in you.

Peter pulls back and tells Belle to come over and suck my cock for a minute whilst you recover. I baby you with kisses on your neck and murmur how incredibly proud I am of my little girl as your breathing returns somewhat to normal. Belle is giving me a blow job to end all blow jobs, and has already cleaned all your juice and squirt liquid off my shaft, balls and inner thighs. Her ass is up in the air as she leans forward, in a perfect position for Leo to slide his semi-hard cock in her sex, and slowly get himself hard.

After a few more minutes of this Peter tells Belle to stick my cock back inside your sopping hole, and for Leo to do the same. Despite his enormous size and length, he just slips in to you, causing you to start moaning like a bitch again. You are too spent to cum again this quickly, so Leo and I just fuck you for another 10 minutes like this, stretching you out even more.

Finally, Peter and Justin take your hands and allow you to stand so that I can slide out from under you, and they can replace you on the bed, legs spread wide so that Tiffany can get some close-up photographs and video of your incredible distended opening. As I watch her capture it all in detail - with you holding yourself open for her - I am astounded at how hard your clit is, and how wide open your are - I can easily see right inside you, the pink walls coated in love juice and precum. You look amazing, and I'm rock hard - as are all the other guys - looking at you.

Peter tells you that you can rest there for a few minutes as he and the rest of the team prepare the next task. I spend the time kissing you, caressing your skin and finger fucking the mess between your legs, making you moan gently with pleasure and appreciation for my gentler touch. Soon however Peter returns and tells the girls to bring you over to the wet station. Belle and Tiffany help you up and lead you to an area that looks like an adult paddling pool - with a soft platform in the middle and an upright pad at the rear. Monika tells you to lie down on your back with your shoulders on the pad and your ass raised to the top of the pad. You are almost in a vertical position, but well supported and comfortable with the padding. Justin and Leo then take your ankles and attach them to restraints that are hanging from the ceiling so that your legs are spread wide and your pussy open to the world.

Justin proceeds to tell you to relax as he takes a large speculum from the table and inserts it into your vagina, turning the wheel on the side so that your hole expands to what looks like a full 4 inches. Standing over you I can clearly see your beautiful cervix at the back of your tunnel, as it's stretched wide.

Finally, Peter very carefully attaches a mouth spreader so that your mouth is held open wide.

Peter explains that the purpose of this set up is to allow each person to easily pee in your pussy, and for it to act as a piss receptacle for all the girls and all the men there. Your eyes widen in protest until he gives you a 'don't you dare look' and you quieten down again. Peter tells the girls to go first. Belle mounts the platform and squats over your pussy, but seems unable to pee in it - most of her stream going straight onto your upturned tits and into your opened mouth. Because of your position you can't spit it out and have to just let your mouth fill full of the warm liquid. Monika and Tiffany follow suit, and although both of them get some in your pussy, most seems to go over your body or into your mouth.

Next, the boys take turns. I go first and manage to insert most of my cock into you until I can feel the warm liquid inside of you with the tip of my penis. This has the desired effect and I unleash the contents of my bladder into you so that your pussy quickly fills up and starts to overflow all over your legs and ass.

Peter, seeing the issue, moves over and produces another speculum that he inserts into your anus, so that you now have two holes to fill. Justin takes my place and proceeds to alternate between peeing into your mouth, your pussy and your ass. I can see how much pee your ass can take as it's not remotely full, despite the amount of hot pee he shot into you.

I can tell from your eyes that you are beyond turned on, and that this is going to be something you will want to relive many times over in our bed-talk, and probably in person.

After Justin is done Marcus, Peter and Leo repeat the process until you are completely soaked in pee, your mouth, ass and pussy overflowing with the golden liquid, and your body gleaming as if oiled. Thinking that you are finished I go to help move you, but Peter tells you that, before you can move and go onto the final stage of tonight's training, you have to pee - in this position.

I have no idea if you'll be able to do this, but to my amazement that's exactly what you start to do. Out of your liquid filled hole a jet of pee starts to shoot out. Belle quickly moves over to try to catch some in her mouth, whilst the rest arcs into the air then falls back onto your body and into your mouth. This is, by some stretch, the dirtiest thing I've ever seen, but you clearly love it and love that everyone who's standing around watching you also loves it.

Finally, you are done. Peter and Leo untie you and help you to your feet as the urine gushes out of your holes. Peter tells you to go with the girls who are going to help you clean up in the shower before the final session.

Typically, the shower is completely open, in the corner of the studio, allowing the guys to watch as the girls soap you off and spend an age cleaning your ass and pussy. I have a massive hard on watching this and can't wait for the final part of this evening's training.

Peter tells the girls to bring you over to the bed again, and this time to leave you unbound. You lie down like a good little slut on your back, with your legs open and your sex exposed. Just like the first time, Peter says, your job is to make all the guys cum - before your clit gets to cum. You nod in acquiescence - your pupils dilated with lust. However, this time, as your pussy and ass are already so stretched out, Peter reverses the order so that Leo goes first - and I get to go last.

Leo is clearly delighted with the prospect of being the first to cum, partly because he, like all the guys, is desperately in need of release, and partly because he wants to empty himself inside of you before you are a wet sticky mess like last time.

The difference in proceedings stretches beyond the order though. Peter has instructed all the guys that they are only to cum in your pussy - though they can use your ass before if they so choose - and that there will be no clean up until the end this time, with a twist.

Leo approaches the bed and tells you to get on all fours, with your knees spread. He squats over you and gradually eases all 14" of his cock into your willing ass, until his balls are resting on your labia - spread open and coated with mucus as they are. For the next 5 mins he reams your ass, making you scream with every downward thrust and exhale with a whimper every time he withdraws. The sight is astounding, his jet-black skin separating your Lilly-white ass, his ebony buttocks contrasting with your pale orbs. At last he switches holes and starts to plunder your pussy; he can't go as deep in this hole but makes up for it by going twice as fast until he releases a torrent of cum inside you. You can feel the hot jets hitting your cervix and walls as his cock expands with every ejaculation.

Peter tells you to stay in the same position as Leo dismounts and the Englishman takes his position. Unlike Leo he goes straight into your now super-lubricated pussy, telling you to spread your knees wider so he can get the right angle. I'm kneeling by your head so that I can get a good view of him abusing you, and can see that his cock is coated with Leo's cum as he extracts, then inserts, it with a steady tattoo.

Your eyes are glazed over by now with so much sex, so much pleasure and so much intense mental stimulation. Even so, I know that you will cum soon if he doesn't unload inside you first, and, sure enough I see your skin start to turn crimson around your neck, breasts and stomach. As if on cue Peter starts to tense and as his cock expands inside you and his balls shoot the semen towards your womb, you erupt again, tears streaming down your face as you scream out loud in pure pleasure.

Marcus and Justin then decided that they want to go together - so Justin lies on his back and puts you over him so that he can enter your pussy whilst the two of you make out; he's clearly very attracted to you and I know full well how much you like English guys, particularly blonde ones. Marcus gets behind you and enters your ass. I can see how turned on you are getting from having both holes stimulated and penetrated, and wonder if you will make it through this without cumming. The guys are really pounding you now, their cocks working their way inside you in perfect unison, until Marcus decides to enter your pussy as well. I can see your whole body react to the invasion, and, when Marcus grabs your hair from behind and lifts your head away from Justin's mouth, I can see your eyes almost rolled back in their sockets.

After just a few minutes of this first Marcus then Justin can't contain themselves and shoot their cum, almost simultaneously, inside your pussy. As Marcus gets off you and Justin slides out from under you a gaze at the incredible mess that is my pretty wife's pussy. Your labia are distended and hanging down, just the way I like it, and there's a stream of cum dripping out of you and hanging off your lips. You are so open now that I, and everyone else, can see right inside you, your inner walls coated in various men's cum.

I tell you to turn over onto your back and enter you, my cock sliding into you like a hot knife through butter, your insides lubricated with four massive loads of cum and all your juices. I kiss you like a drowning man and tell you how incredibly proud I am of my gorgeous wife; how much I love you and how fucking amazing your pussy feels like this.

All you can do in return is to moan and gasp as my cock slams into you. You are so loose I can hardly feel the sides of your pussy tunnel, but I'm so turned on I don't care and can feel my own orgasm building. When it comes it's massive, and I roar as I shoot my load - your fifth - deep inside of you. My cock seems to have a mind of its own and keeps pulsing long after I've finished ejaculating. I collapse onto you, but Peter tells you it's finally time for your clitoral orgasm.

To help you the three girls have gathered round you and are sucking on your nipples, finger fucking your ass and drenched pussy, feeding you the cum-mixture and kissing you. Peter hands you the vibrator and you quickly apply it to your engorged clitoris. The combined view of the girls playing with you, the cum still pouring out of your open pussy and your face as you near orgasm is too much for Justin who stoops over you and puts his cock - still long and fat despite just cumming - back in your mouth. You suck greedily and then start to jerk and thrash on the bed as your orgasm starts. This one takes an eon ... wave after wave of pleasure coursing through your body and flooding your brain with serotonin. I count as at least six peaks run through you lasting over a minute until you finally collapse back, legs still spread, and body covered in various juices and cum.

I look at my beautiful wife and, once again, am incredibly grateful for your hot, liberated and totally abandoned attitude to your body, to sex and to pleasing your husband - and other men. After a while I reach over to you and start kissing you; you respond with slow passion and, unbelievably, start arching your hips again as if you need yet more fucking. You reach down to my cock and start stroking it, trying to get it to come alive again. I know it's going to take a while so beckon Justin to come over and enter you as I kiss you and hold you. He fucks you slowly, as I kiss your face and breasts until you finally cum again, a long, slow, mellow orgasm as we French kiss. After you've cum Justin jacks himself off into your open mouth as I gently hold your face. I know how much you love the feeling of cum shooting into your mouth and am happy that you have been able to finish like this. After you've swallowed it all I kiss you deeply again and help you up.

The drive home is uneventful; you are almost comatose from so many orgasms - I think about 30 - and your body is a cum covered and soaked mess. When we get home I shower you, wash your hair for you and we fall instantly asleep, me holding you like a baby as we relive the evening in our dreams.