Lugnut Lewdly, An Origin Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ummm, wonderful, Lugnut! That feels so good! Let's do my legs next, OK?" Another search revealed thousands of legs. Lugnut was becoming enthralled with the possibilities. He mapped this pair of ankles, this pair of magnificent curvy calves, these adorable knees- without quite understanding what made 'this' pair so adorable. Thighs were lush without being fat- somehow the curves were sexy in themselves. He mapped them all over and had her stretch out her new long legs. She did so with a gentle moan. He stroked them and examined them closely, adjusting skin tone and texture, tweaking the overall look. One thing he noticed is the slightly shiny silky smoothness of most of the photos, so he incorporated this into the design as well- he first tried eliminating the hair follicles, but that messed things up somehow, so he just made the hairs very pale and fine. He also snuck in a slightly shortened tendon that would encourage her to want to walk in heels. (Many of the photos were of women in heels, and they excited him, so he incorporated that as well.) He set the skin tones to a healthy creamy pinkish color to counter her slightly leathery skin damaged by the years of sun.

The waist, hips, and buttocks were next. He had her stand up as they 'surfed the net', which brought up a ridiculous image in Lugnut's mind he had to shake off before they continued. The 'twin teardrop/upside down heart' shape appealed to him, and he found he really liked it when there was a small dimple at the top and a hint of a crease at the bottom. He also mapped in the fine hairs to get the same silky skin textures, and played with the ratio of fat and muscle to make them firm but rounded- slightly shiny as if over-packed. Oh, god, perfect! Some gentle tweaks to the overall shape and how they joined the legs... and his erection was straining. He took a deep breath before continuing on to her hips and waist.

Looking over several images, he came to appreciate the long, flexible waist look with a nice flare to wider hips, with just a hint of a pinch between the waist and hips. He mapped that, and the long slight 'double dome' of a trim waist to her. The previous muscle enhancements and such were making this easier. He asked her to choose a sexy belly button and she found a picture of a low-set, small navel with a vertical fold she liked, so he gave it to her.

They took a little break to catch their breath. Lugnut had a hard-on that was going to burst, and Paula was so hot she was wiggling. Paula felt like she was half-filled with a hot, powerful, pressurized sexy liquid. She was so eager to have it keep filling her and was imagining what it would be like to have big breasts filled to bursting with this oily, urgent force. She wished they had done her va jay jay before they stopped- she imagined that she would feel the hot juices almost squirt out of her with the sexual pressure she felt. God, she wanted to suck and fuck Lugnut's nuts and massive manhood so bad already, but she held back deciding that she would try it when her entire body was sexy sexy hot, like her new and amazingly erotic legs.

After several minutes, she begged Lugnut to change her vagina, and showed him some images and descriptions she had found. He compared her ideas to his own and approved. He had her sit back and placed his hand over her crotch as he focused his powers there. She squirmed as the hot sexy oil pressure sensation filled her pussy from the inside out. She felt herself change as Lugnut was making her deeper and both snugger and more flexible internally. He added more nerve endings along the inner walls and tweaked her glands so the juices were tasty and fragrant. He also modified her G-spot and other glands to make her more orgasmic and a squirter, just because. She felt so strong and sexy and hot and horny. She wanted more and more and more!

Externally, he made her pubic hair downy soft, like a young girls, and only grow in a limited area so it looked natural, but minimal. Next, he tweaked her clitoris so it would grow some as she became aroused. Rigging the nerves in it would make it more sensitive as it grew as well but would not normally bother her otherwise. He made the external labia pleasantly thick and such that they protected and hid her more sensitive inner lips. He raised her mons a bit as well so it felt nicely padded. He kept playing with her nerves, glands, muscles and tissues until she had a perfect pussy.

To test his work, he rubbed her lips, and she opened up like a blossom. A little pressure and gentle tapping on the clitoris and it rose from under the hood like a tiny erection. A gentle top to bottom stroke had her nice and juicy before he got to the bottom. Slipping a finger inside, she gasped and her pussy seemed to grip his finger and pull it in. He let it slide all the way in and felt her pussy walls ripple and pull on it as Paula began to pant and wriggle. He used his thumb on her clit and she was groaning, bearing down, compressing his digit even as her walls tried to pull it in further. She felt the oils boiling and rising. She felt them gathering in her hungry pussy, churning around his finger, felt them pumping in her clit as it grew more under his ministrations. Building... building... internal pressure gauges maxing out... steam whistles blowing... pistons sliding... ah... ah... She growled and tensed her muscles, tendons popping and cracking as she forced her strange new sexual energies to her cunt and came convulsively, hot liquids squirting out under pressure, just from being fingered for a couple minutes.

She just drifting in the sensations for a long minute. God, she wanted to do this forever, just fuck and cum over and over. She had never climaxed like this, ever. Compared to this she had never climaxed before. Already, the juicy pressures were building up, lubing her, oiling her every cell, making her powerful and hot and sexy and... and she needed to finish getting changed. Her tits needed to feel this!

"M... ma... my back, an.. and arms... need to, to, ch... change more. Puh leeeze." She managed to gasp out. Lugnut smiled and turned the screen to her showing a couple of selected backs- long, strong, flexible. It only took a thought to map them to her. He worked on her shoulders, clavicle, and sides as well. His gesture from yesterday had already improved her actual skeleton and muscles. He mapped the skin from her abdomen to the rest of her upper body and arms, tweaked the hair pores again, and started on her arms and shoulders. He made her arms smooth and sleek, but with powerful muscles under the skin. A hint of grooves and ridges suggested the power that lay under the skin, but her relaxed arms were as smooth and sculpted as he legs. Her hands joined her feet as being smoothly erotic even with all the bones and muscles underneath. Her fingers became long and well-tapered, curved just such that they looked wonderful in any position. Her nails became long and smoothly shaped, and much, much stronger. He opted against permanently coloring them, but gave them a healthy pink tone and made it so they were almost perfectly smooth at all times.

The super-heated oils that were filling her up were now making her arms and shoulders feel so hot. She was getting moist just looking at her hands. Oh, god, she could barely stop herself running a nail along Lugnut's jeans-covered bulge. She was feeling sexier, more powerful, more assertive, more alive, more everything, and she wanted more yet. "My breasts, do my breasts next!" She begged him, stroking his cock and feeling the heat through his pants making her own heat respond.

Lugnut brushed her hands off him and turned back to the computer screen. He had thought about breasts for years and had a personal theory as to the best weight, shape, and so forth. Now that he had the powers to make it come true, he did not plan on holding anything back. Right now, Paula looked like a rather floppy B- or C-cup since some of her old weight had been chased to her breasts as the rest of her body had changed. Lugnut stretched his arms out and cracked his knuckles- this was going to be good!

He set to the musculature, firming up the pectorals and supporting back muscles. He redistributed the fat cells and changed their composition to be firmer. He supercharged the lymph nodes there and elsewhere, then built more milk glands and connective tissue. Her breasts were already forming and rising as he made the changes. He added mass as fat, as muscles, as other tissues, slowly moving her through the alphabet. She was at D and moving on to DD when he shifted attention to the nipples. He aimed for half-dollar pink-tan areoles, slightly nubbed, and nipples that started as small bumps. He kissed one, then the other to get them to rise and gently twiddled them with fingers and thumbs until they stood out proudly. He adjusted sizes- thicker, thinner, longer, shorter, until he found what he felt was a winning combination about the size of the tip of Paula's thumb. While Lugnut was tweaking her skin before another round of enlargements-making sure the skin was silky and sexy and smooth and just stretchy enough to grow but tight enough to hold her breasts, she felt them filling with the hot oil of raw lusty sex. Oh god! As they filled, she felt her entire body grow hotter, sexier, needier.

Lugnut seemed oblivious to her needs. She felt she was radiating lust at him, that he should feel her urgency on his skin. Lugnut grasped her breasts, making her gasp. Her melons grew into his hands as the oils filled her out, pumping into her breasts. She was being filled with pure fuckness, pumped tight with sexability. Scalding oils were dripping down her thighs as her thoughts went pink and bubbly as her chest moved from DD to E. She was delighted as she watched her boobies grow and grow. She did not want it to ever stop! She urged her body to go bigger and bigger, mentally directing more and more of the fucking-sexy-oil to her burgeoning bust. Lugnut was slowing down the changes- he was not automatically a 'bigger is better' kinda guy, but did feel that size was nice. At about a cup size of F, he backed to EE, then again to F. He asked her to pose for him, which made her feel perfect. She smiled as she stepped away from him and turned around slowly, arms out, then again with her arms high, feeling waves of urgency flow from her. Paula was shrugging her shoulders, rejoicing in the heavy ripples in her big tits. She held them and jiggled them, and licked at her nipples. In her mind she was begging him to let her keep them this big as a wall of red steamy lust fell over her mind.

Lugnut called her back to the computer and announced that he was going to do her face. She almost exploded with happiness. She snuggled into place like a warm, happy, and really sexy puppy. First, he set it up so everything was going to be perfectly symmetrical, then he made her skin clean and porcelain smooth, eliminating any unwanted bumps or imperfections. Then he tried something different, remembering a theory that said that the closer a face was to an average of several faces, the more attractive we found it. He pulled up an illustrated list of a men's magazine's 'top most beautiful women' ('of this dimension' he added in his thoughts) and mapped them all onto Paula's face, one by one, rigged so things averaged out. Selma Hyack on top of Lucy Lu, on Halle Berry, on Angelina, on Jessica, on Aishwarya, on Marilyn, on Julia, on Ayah, on... With each new face, Paula's featured changed slightly- nose creeping towards a perfectly straight line that aligned itself perfectly in the middle and was just the right length. Her eyes widened and brightened, the colors becoming deeper and brighter. Her brows shifted to a pair of smooth, short arcs as her forehead developed an oddly sexy curve. Her skin tones and texture changed as well- he remapped some of that to the rest of her perfect body. With his eyes struggling to stay open, he finished her off with long shiny nearly-white blonde hair down to the top of her perfect ass.

All this took a lot out of the two of them and when they took a short break, they both fell asleep for a bit. A while later, and Paula opened her eyes. "Ummmm, hi there, sexy." She purred. "I am so glad you are here. Umm, I feel so wet and horny and I know that you have just what I need. How about it, big guy. Wanna fuck?" She was writhing a little and touching herself. It was not an elegant invitation, but it was heartfelt and growing more urgent with every heartbeat as the oils swirled and boiled.

Lugnut tore the flimsy polo shirt off his muscled chest as Paula undid the belt and zipper. He pushed off his pants, underwear, socks and shoes in one movement. "Oh, god, just shove it in me. Please Lugnut- just fuck me." Paula leaned back and spread her knees so hard ligaments were popping. She waggled her butt into the cushions and had her eyes screwed closed as Lugnut lined the tip of his thick cock in her perfect pussy and slid it home in one long, warm, wet, tight thrust. He sighed as it settled in and she wrapped her legs around him. He started a steady pounding rhythm that had her big boobs and head bouncing in time.

"Oh, uh... tha... that... that feels so... so... g... g... GOOD! God!" She came gaspingly as he kept pounding away. "Don... don... don't cu... cu... cum in.. in... in... me. I wa... wa... wa... want to swa... swa... swallow yu... yu... your CUM!" She shrieked as another climax exploded over her. She thrashed her way through a couple more orgasms before she climbed off him and repositioned herself to get a good angle, then tried as hard as she could to deep throat his huge dong. He subtly adjusted her jaw joint and throat, and it slid right in. She got a rhythm of her own going and felt his big balls tighten, then felt his entire body clench, and prepared herself to taste his seed. With a roar, Lugnut blasted his load into her with thrust after thrust. She kept sucking and swallowing pulse after pulse. His flavor was intoxicating and the volume was incredible. The thick cock was softening and the loads were getting smaller, which allowed Paula to breathe more normally. She quickly found that she could gently milk his shaft and he would continue to ejaculate a mouthful at a time.

After a few more minutes, Paula was full. She felt like her entire body was a sperm-filled balloon. She felt high and giddy, but very lethargic as she lay back on the couch and let Lugnut cuddle with her for a while. Ummm, her entire body felt so good- the fuckoil calming and warming her- a slow simmer compared the rolling boil it had been moments ago. She got up, stretched sexily enough to make a normal man pop, and padded off to cook up whatever she could find in the kitchen for the two of them, humming to herself as she worked.

After Lugnut finally got up and took a shower, he found her leaning over the stove, tasting something, while her free hand was diddling herself gently. He stood behind her and held her across a shoulder as she leaned back on him and sighed. She wriggled her bubbly butt against his semi-stiffness, delighting in the sensation of feeling it grow and harden against her sensitive skin. She braced herself against the stove and shoved her

She knelt at Lugnut's groin and began to suck eagerly, finding it easy and natural to deep-throat his huge cock. She loved the feeling of it getting bigger and thicker in her mouth, and she looked forward to her reward of his thick, tasty sperm. She played with his heavy balls and rubbed his muscular belly, alternating between staring at him in the eyes and paying all of her attention on his shaft. Sometimes, she backed off and rubbed it on her cheeks and licked at the head while rubbing her hands all over it, sometimes she held it in her mouth lightly, just licking and caressing the thick head. Suddenly she would shift gears and ram it down her throat and fuck her face with it. Lugnut was discovering that he could withhold his ejaculations for as long as he wanted, but he wanted to reward her- besides, she would need the energy it would give her. He blasted a load down her throat as she cooed and suckled at it.

"Now let's see how this nice new pussy works, OK?" She said as she moved to straddle his waist. Her big breasts were swaying before his eyes, so he grabbed a thick nipple in his lips and she groaned and arched her back in appreciation, rubbing her hot pussy on his shaft. When he let go, she reached down and grabbed his huge wang to position it at her lips, then she began to waggle her her hips and work the head into her tight opening. Lugnut moaned as her slick skin slid over his sensitive head. She began to jerk her hips back and forth, shoving a bit more of his meat inside her each time. She shifted from pounding to a screwing motion to work another several inches in as her eyes began to cross with the sensations.

She was glowing with sweat, nipples on full blast, a beautiful flush creeping over her chest and cheeks, and running hot fluids down his groin, and murmuring sweet nothings as she twisted her hips around his spear. She came with a moan and a series of yelps, and squirted all over his shaft. The extra lube and relaxation helped him slip in the last few inches so she was firmly settled in his lap. She rested with her eyes closed and purring for a long moment as he stroked her hair and soft skin. Ready to resume action, Lugnut just flexed his big cock and she sat up with a smile. "Let's do this thing!" She exclaimed as she began to hump him with enthusiasm. She slid herself up and slammed herself down a dozen times before Lugnut grabbed her sides and began to help her, lifting her almost off himself and shoving her down with a loud slapping noise.

Lugnut settled to donut the eclair out of her tight little Danish!

After a while, she rotated herself on his shaft and rode him reverse cowgirl, leaning forward and back to maximize the friction and pressure as he played with her dimpled butt and tits. He sat up and she sat back against him, knees high and wide as he wrapped his arms around her limbs and slammed her hard and fast. She was yelling like a motorboat as he pounded the words out of her and she came and came and came. She leaned way forward and moved into a doggy-style position without his ever slipping out and he stood behind her and pounded her brains out as she came and came and came, fluids gushing out of her. She rolled to her back as he kept up the assault. She began to beg him to cum in her, to fill her up, to please goddamn it just cum!

He realized that they had been at it for a couple hours and came in her with an effortless flood of hot semen that sent her back to lala land. He pulled out and rested as he waited for her to recover. When she did, she immediately cleaned off his cock and escorted him to the shower, where she attended his every need.

The eighteen-year old kid inside Lugnut's mature body was in heaven. A hot sex slave companion, and she did not even know she was his sex slave! She was taking care of him as if it was perfectly natural. Now she was getting dressed and barely noticed that Lugnut had transmuted her clothing to fit her in revealing ways. She gladly donned the lacey half-cup bra, the stocking and heels, the short skirt and thong, and the cut-off tank top that showed hints of underboob. Naturally, she looked like a horny teen's wet dream and she thought it was perfectly natural.

She drove him shopping for clothes, then loads of groceries, and they returned home where he fucked her standing up as she puttered around putting things away and preparing a big lunch. She had a big helping of his warm 'energy malt', and he decided to test out another of his ideas. He latched his lips on a thick nipple and sucked until a thin sweet milk came out. It was jazzed up similarly to his sperm and would help re-energize him in a way that neither the sun nor food did. His plan was working!